Necros are overpowered

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Celestina.2894

Celestina.2894

This “rediciliously strong” spec claim is about as trustworthy as if someone claimed they had an Risen Moose fighting for them.

………….I want a risen moose.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sebyos.4089

Sebyos.4089

Hahahahahaahahahaha good joke seriously.

Let’s see what we have when traited in full healing.

350 per tick with Life Syphon
40 per hit with a minor trait
A miserable 40 per tick with life leech on wells
And 300 per tick with permanent regeneration from the staff Mark of Blood.
600 from leaving DS every 5 seconds.

So considering a Necro with 3000 armor can still take hits in the 4-5k damage I can safely say that all of this is utter bullkitten.

80 Norn Necromancer Max : JC, WS, TL, AT.
100% World completion.

(edited by Sebyos.4089)

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: wiazabi.2549

wiazabi.2549

Risen moose instead of golem would be kinda cool and they could add this head lean left right animation as it looks at us fighting being all “da kitten he doing” and skins like a dog doing same etc.

And to all the non believers, this i tell you is the person who is gonna show us all how to………….drum roll…………………..“MASTER DEATH SHROUD”

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ithir Darkleaf.7923

Ithir Darkleaf.7923

This guy’s build is just the same power build we all know but the difference is he mastered DS, world first DS master out there. My congratulations OP, you deserve all the fame and honor

~ The light of a new day

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

Not only did the guy master DS, but he also found a way how to use the Zhai champion monster skill summon risen chicken and mooses.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: XXVI Red.5718

XXVI Red.5718

@Shoebix

community doesnt really suck, when you have something legit to put out there. I made a thread about death shroud tree not giving the 30% increase and it gots lot of constructive feed back as well as eventually 2 weeks later an actual red post regarding the validity of whether it was true or not. Safe to say I can officially say that the Soul Reaping tree is broken. 30% increase to crit, not to DS. Im sure we also all know that gluttony is also broken, although not confirmed directly in any red post for that particular detail.

When you have someone claim that a class is overpowered with such class mechanics not working properly, or at all as in the above statement, then yeah… there is gonna be some people out there that are gonna say you are trolling or just flat out talking trash. It’s no big secret that a lot of people in this community think the necro needs a lot of work. Im not saying the poster is full of it, but i dont exactly think his opinion is spot on either. After i see the video ill judge for myself. He could always help us along by giving us some kind of details… but he chose not to, and furthermore to just tease us with some kind of hint: regeneration. He is asking for flames.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cempa.3645

Cempa.3645

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

XXVI Red.5718

@Cempa

That’s one of the 20/0/20/20/0 variations I mentioned before. Good staff focusing on that build. Although I think the original poster is using a conditions based builds as I have seen some of his other posts in different threads in which he talks about how he plays. He actually put up a link in a build posting thread as well. It’s too bad that the link doesnt work right. Only thing i see is 10 in curses after the page loads.

This is the build you are looking for http://tinyurl.com/d9r7e34
I won’t tell too much though, you have to figure out how to use it yourself. Its insanely powerful.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Serapita.9145

Serapita.9145

@Red

The page fully loaded for me though. It’s 0-10-10-20-30 with the following traits:
Hemophilia
Greater Marks
Blood Thirst
Mark of Evasion
Speed of Shadows
Master of Terror
Foot in the Grave

And yes, looks like it’s a condition build.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vicarious.3047

Vicarious.3047

I won’t tell too much though, you have to figure out how to use it yourself. Its insanely powerful.

im gonna laugh so hard if thats his “invulnerable” build LOL

i run close to that same build on my necro, and it is good, but it is FAR from invincible, not to mention its useless against anyone with a decent amount of condition removal lol

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

XXVI Red.5718

@Serapita

Thanks for that. I was really curious. Actually i had mentioned in another post about a build that is very similar to this. Only difference being that its using 10 in spite for retaliation on DS and ignoring the 10 extra points in Blood Magic for mark of evasion. I also make sure to get DS cooldown to 5 seconds from 10 to constant DS dance. I was waiting on the patch to see if they fix soul reaping before i test it though. Its one of those builds that just focuses purely on adding all abilities you can do DS transform and then popping in and out while using choice skills to hamper and bleed out your oppenent.

It could be very overpowered assuming gluttony works correctly ( and I mean “adds” 5% to each LF gaining ability, some people seem to think it could be multiplicative). With the ability to rapidly fill up your LF bar and jump in and out constantly you would become very hard to kill. But seeing as how you dont increase your life force bar by 30% because of the broken tree nor does that first trait actually work….. DS can only be modified to have extra abilities on use. I would also be using a split of power and condition damage as from my experience your dps is better that way. I know most ppl swear by conditionmancer, but doesnt make sense that your traits seem designed to benefit half direct damage and half conditions in either spite or curses without that being the goal. To each their own i guess.

Now i really want to see this build in action if that is indeed what he is using. I can see how he said make creative use of the regeneration. I remember reading a post about how it can help stack bleeds by dodging at your oppenent for those extra stacks of bleed while also giving yourself regen… not to mention you can use a blast finisher if you happen to dodge into a combo field with that trait. Most people just didnt seem to find it justifiable to waste a dodge for damage.

(edited by XXVI Red.5718)

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lgn.3450

Lgn.3450

I found one build that is rediciliously strong.
So far I’m undefeated, even 2vs1 fights often go into my favor and teammates supported by me will demolish their enemies.
Won’t tell you the build yet, though. Until the patch goes live, I’ll keep it for myself. One hint though: regeneration.

Any and every build combination you could ever possibly imagine has been thought up, and posted on these forums. There’s no new, unique builds anymore.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Coltz.5617

Coltz.5617

something from this thread feels very kid .. ish,

- I infract cause I’m passionate about the game-
“ALL IS VAIN”
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboar/page/6#post3486969

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Fiesbert.9816

Fiesbert.9816

Necro autoattack/minion DPS http://tinyurl.com/8wd6lv6
DS battle tank http://tinyurl.com/8dv5q9p

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Krypal.5968

Krypal.5968

link doesn’t work

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Karthaugh.6532

Karthaugh.6532

I think people don’t quite understand what OP means….So what you are telling me is that you can do something better and that no other class can equal? I mean, I pretty much can 1v2 without any kind of worry of losing with my mesmer and crithammer guard, even 1v3 with my mesmer. I can pretty much do the same with my thief.

Good examples of OP things are daggerstorm (ridiculously high damage+reflect+stability+cripple on a 90 s cd) Moa (only ability of its kind, only counter is dodge/block no way to remove) Portal (only ability of its kind, mechanic completely outside of normal gameplay).

I think power necros can be a very strong class, especially when used by a good player. I think all necros can be considered a very strong class. But is there really a category where you would say: “wow, there is no other class that can do this better than necro?”
Unless you can answer yes unequivocally to that question I don’t feel you can say you are an OP class.

Once necro has its bugs sorted (or even just a few major ones) it will be one of the most powerful classes in games, without a shadow of a doubt. Right now they just have a couple of strong specs, which are exacerbated by good players, and you just have to play “avoid the bugged trait game” xDDDD.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

Ahhh… I hate youtube! Uploaded the vid all night and now it doesn’t work. Ill cut it shorter and upload it tomorrow. Was nothing that special anyway, just recorded a tournament to show the build in a real combat scenario.
The build:
Is almost immune to conditions
Can’t be kited
Has 4 sources of CC
Applies 70% of the damage to all enemies around you
Breaks bunkers
Survives burst
Applies regenration to you and all allies
Has 2 ways of removing conditions from allies
Solos Svanir and the other dude
Solos keep lords without getting a scratch
Is fast due to swiftness source
Provides a safe stomp every 10 seconds
By swapping out the amulet it can be either a bunker/support or offense build
By swapping one skill slot you can adapt to any class composition
By swapping to dagger/beserker amulet you can easyly destroy doors/trebus

Getting caught by Moa Bird destroys you and you better have cooldowns/DS ready for quickness attacks but thats rather because Moa Bird and Quickness are broken and can be expected to be addressed. In additon thiefs and eles can decide to end the fight by simply leaving but thats also something that can’t be avoided.

I wonder where Fosters is, I showcased the build to him yesterday.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yareon.2835

Yareon.2835

…Makes coffee
…do the laundry

seriously are you trying to fool us saying it’s youtube fault? LOL

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: getzzzonked.7609

getzzzonked.7609

If it wasn’t Fiesbert (OP) saying this I’d totally scream troll, but this dude has provided a lot of theorycrafting and help to the Necro community in the way of getting to the bottom of bugs, researching base weapon damages and helping players understand Necros.

On that basis, I look forward to seeing the video dude. Sounds very interesting.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
[EXE] Piken Square EU

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: merch.1026

merch.1026

Ahhh… I hate youtube! Uploaded the vid all night and now it doesn’t work. Ill cut it shorter and upload it tomorrow. Was nothing that special anyway, just recorded a tournament to show the build in a real combat scenario.
The build:
Is almost immune to conditions
Can’t be kited
Has 4 sources of CC
Applies 70% of the damage to all enemies around you
Breaks bunkers
Survives burst
Applies regenration to you and all allies
Has 2 ways of removing conditions from allies
Solos Svanir and the other dude
Solos keep lords without getting a scratch
Is fast due to swiftness source
Provides a safe stomp every 10 seconds
By swapping out the amulet it can be either a bunker/support or offense build
By swapping one skill slot you can adapt to any class composition
By swapping to dagger/beserker amulet you can easyly destroy doors/trebus

Getting caught by Moa Bird destroys you and you better have cooldowns/DS ready for quickness attacks but thats rather because Moa Bird and Quickness are broken and can be expected to be addressed. In additon thiefs and eles can decide to end the fight by simply leaving but thats also something that can’t be avoided.

I wonder where Fosters is, I showcased the build to him yesterday.

I think Red got it right from one of fiesberts earlier posts

@Cempa

That’s one of the 20/0/20/20/0 variations I mentioned before. Good staff focusing on that build. Although I think the original poster is using a conditions based builds as I have seen some of his other posts in different threads in which he talks about how he plays. He actually put up a link in a build posting thread as well. It’s too bad that the link doesnt work right. Only thing i see is 10 in curses after the page loads.

30 points in soul reaping and plague signet.
use of staff, and probably scepter / warhorn
4 sources of cc are probably staff 3, scepter 2, warhorn 5 and DS 2

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nickczh.6341

Nickczh.6341

30 points in soul reaping and plague signet.
use of staff, and probably scepter / warhorn
4 sources of cc are probably staff 3, scepter 2, warhorn 5 and DS 2

I believe CCs are more of Daze, Stun, Knock Down etc. That said, the 4 sources could be Staff 5, Warhorn 1, DS3 and the Flesh Golem.

80 Necromancer, 80 Warrior
SoR

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nickczh.6341

Nickczh.6341

If it wasn’t Fiesbert (OP) saying this I’d totally scream troll, but this dude has provided a lot of theorycrafting and help to the Necro community in the way of getting to the bottom of bugs, researching base weapon damages and helping players understand Necros.

On that basis, I look forward to seeing the video dude. Sounds very interesting.

I agree, I believe that for someone who has studied the Necromancer profession so in-depthly, he knows what he’s talking about.

80 Necromancer, 80 Warrior
SoR

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

Nice job merch, thats the build.
Although you can move the 10 points of spite by peronal preference. All other traits can’t really be changed.
Swapping Rabid with Shaman provides more healing and toughness and thereby increasing your survivability a lot.
Slot 2 options are

Well of darkness also provides you another safe way of stomping, unless someone CCs you from outside the well.
Usually I start a match with http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Corrosive_Poison_Cloud its great for attacking or defending points.
Regenration has 100% uptime through Mark of Evasion and Mark of Blood, in addition you can apply Regeneration by dodging while not having the staff active, which increases both damage and healing a lot.
Another thing many people underestimate are the Life Leech traits. You leech life for every player/object hit. Life Leech of marks is doubled if you fight a ranger, since you’ll lech from him and his pet. Having in mind that regenration merely heals for 155 a second and scepter 1 applying 1,2 attacks per second thats 39 * 1,2 = 46,8 health per second or 30% of Regeneration.
It adds up to a nice amout of healing throughout a fight.

(edited by Fiesbert.9816)

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

Youtube is still processing the video. Feel free to watch other great vids from me like “Catch the tower” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-drn85E9xHE or BC2 vs BF3 destruction http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j43V6iCMtE0

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hufflepuffer.4201

Hufflepuffer.4201

But… this isn’t overpowered at all? It’s basically a condition build with stability

I sometimes wonder if people who make threads like this have played other classes. The nice thing about GW 2 is you can roll any profession to level 2 and mess around with them in the mists. I have done so for thief, mesmer, warrior, etc. and I recommend you try the cookie cutter FoTM builds if you haven’t. Rolling around as a D/D thief in sPvP makes me feel dirty

Also, it makes a big difference whether you’re talking about WvW or tPvP with threads like this. I can 1v1 baddies on my naked lvl 50 elementalist in WvW, so what might seem “overpowered” there will fall apart in a more competitive environment (although this build doesn’t seem so bad for tPvP — that was more a general statement)

Anyway, I like the build. Ditching Curses for the DS stability isn’t a bad choice, as all you’re losing really is +200 condition dmg. How do you build up your life force reliably without the 3% life force per mark?

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

But… this isn’t overpowered at all? It’s basically a condition build with stability

I sometimes wonder if people who make threads like this have played other classes. The nice thing about GW 2 is you can roll any profession to level 2 and mess around with them in the mists. I have done so for thief, mesmer, warrior, etc. and I recommend you try the cookie cutter FoTM builds if you haven’t. Rolling around as a D/D thief in sPvP makes me feel dirty

Also, it makes a big difference whether you’re talking about WvW or tPvP with threads like this. I can 1v1 baddies on my naked lvl 50 elementalist in WvW, so what might seem “overpowered” there will fall apart in a more competitive environment (although this build doesn’t seem so bad for tPvP — that was more a general statement)

Anyway, I like the build. Ditching Curses for the DS stability isn’t a bad choice, as all you’re losing really is +200 condition dmg. How do you build up your life force reliably without the 3% life force per mark?

Its overpowered because it has no weak spot. You need to make a lot of mistakes playing the build to lose. There is no such thing as “shoot I just used quickness and he dodged away” or “shoot I shattered my clones and now he dodged” or “shoot I used my elite and now they all ran away”. Even in 2vs1 situations your opponents have to bring their A game to kill you before you get one of them. Since most of the damage comes from Marks its applied to both attackers. Same goes for Corrosive Poison Cloud.
For the most part I’m ignoring Life Force generation. If things go bad you’ll get Life Force through the Spectral Armor passive, if things go well you’ll get Life Force through killing stuff. Sometimes I switch to scepter and use Scepter 3 if my opponent has a lot of debuffs on him (corrupt boon + scepter 3 is a good combo). In addition I immedieately leave DS after applying DS2 and DS3. Life Blast is too weak with this build to do meaningful damage and you’d rather have that Life Force if you need to soak some damage.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yareon.2835

Yareon.2835

Slot 2 options are

I get your point but necros aren’t so OP to be able to use 4 utilities.
I don’t understand blood is power and poison cloud when you say that power damage is insignificant: wich stat do you push on armor/trinkets? condition damage and toughness?
Traits/skills are only half of a build

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ice Furl.4982

Ice Furl.4982

I used the same skill setup alot for PvP except I used a dagger OH with the scepter. I dont like your choise of traits and runes though and I do not think it is OP although it can get the job done against a single target.
I am also just tierd of ppl posting their builds claiming to have found the best one and not even using the stickied build thread.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Berullos.6928

Berullos.6928

Doesn’t sound that great to be honest. Your damage is really bad though due to shaman having 569 condition instead of the 798. If shaman had 569 toughness and 798 condition I’d definitely start using shaman amulet. But currently it feels very weak.

The high toughness does make the heals more effective, however as most of our skills don’t scale with +healing a lot of the healing power feels wasted in my opinion. The only things benefiting from your healing then are your Consume Conditions and your Regen. I’m not sure if you’re taking the Deathly Invigoration or the Well CD.

By going shaman, all that life force you have gain (in the next patch) will be wasted as your damage while sitting in death shroud will be horrendously bad.

The healing power of shaman also isn’t as good as cleric. So if you go healing runes the damage is even worse, and if you kittenage runes, the healing will still be bad.

And by using warhorn you do gain the CC however you lose even more damage, as the locust is power based. While the dagger offhand gives you a bouncing damaging condition transfer as well as an AOE 2 stack bleed for 10 seconds or more depending on condition duration.

Plague signet is unreliable and not as useful versus mesmer/thief combos do to it requiring a target and them usually in stealth when they actually land the moves. Plague is also susceptible to immobilize combos as stunbreakers do nothing versus them. And I’ve found that stunbreakers while they do get you out of the stun still makes you eat some of the damage as you try to get away. In my experience I’ve found the Wurm a much more reliable stunbreaker as it teleports as well. Obviously you lack the condition wipe though but I feel we have enough condition removal that it is not a problem.

Flesh golem isn’t traited so will die really quick to AOE damage, and will die after 1 charge maybe.

Last thoughts: Incredibly tankily built. Basically as bunker as you can get with a Necro, your damage is pathetic. Damage is easily counterable. Not enough consistent pressure to make people scared of you. The healing power still isn’t ‘that’ great. People will disengage from the fight even more against this build, won’t secure kills due to lack of offensive damage/pressure. Necro tends to get kills as people try to disengage but enough conditions are up that they usually die. With this build the conditions don’t do enough damage to get them to die, making it eh.

Forgiving build, cause its essentially a bunker. Easily counterable though, moreso than the usual conditionmancer who can apply more pressure though.

(edited by Berullos.6928)

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Andele.1306

Fiesbert.9816 – Please tell me how does anything on your build stop me to use my aoe blind/stealth on the pvp alt theif and just escape with most of your skills on recharge and just trying the cnd mug combo agan?

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

I have 1200 condition damage with Rabid amulet and 39% crit chance. On crit I have a 60% chance for a 5 second bleed and a 66% chance for a 1 second bleed. Both bleed durations will be increased by 45% with the runes I’m using (5 x afflicted + 2 X lyssa + Spite II).
In addition I have a 25% increase on poision duration.
Blood is Power is for the 350 extra condition damage through the 10 stacks of might, in addition you apply a bleed on your enemy and can transfer the bleed on yourself onto him as well.
Corrosive Poision Cloud is a 15 (!!!) second poison combo field and applies poision to everyone within. While the poision condition damage isn’t that impressive it decreases all healing by 33% while up, which is a game changer.
My bleed ticks for over 100. BiP, MoB, Mark of Evasion puts 10 stacks on bleed on your target, while 4 stacks will fade after 8s*1,45= 11 seconds the BiP bleeds will stay on target for 30s*1,45=43,5 seconds. Granted having bleeds active longer than 10 seconds is rather unusal. Still the fight just began and my enemy has 10 bleed stacks dealing more than 1000 damage per second alone (thats more than Dagger 1 does). At this point I can decide to let him bleed a little avoiding him or add even more to that damage and all that while I’m enjoying 10seconds of regenration and having my 600 DPS golem creeping up on him.
Its only a bunker build with Shamans amulet, its a damage build with insane survivability.
If I’m really out to destroy my enemy quickly I’ll use Chillblains (to slow him first), BiP, Mark of Blood, Mark of Eavasion, Golem Charge (2 second knockdown), Putrid Mark, Reapers Mark (1,6 seconds fear), Dark Path, Doom (1,6 second fear), switch to scepter, Warhorn daze ( 2 seconds) which will apply poison through Sigil of Doom). That finishes most enemies while severly hurting other enemies nearby and applying regeneration to your allies.
About the Flesh Golem dying quickly: you forge that he’ll has regeneration up as much as you do. In addition many players still underestimate this 600 DPS monstrum and choose to ignore it. Granted this spiky guy is somewhat unreliable due to AI problems but still more benefical than once every 3 minute abilities.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

merch.1026

erm 5x afflicted +2 lyssa?

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Levian.6742

Levian.6742

I like how it’s basically a condition build with a twist – sometimes it’s hard to break from the usual setups when you find something that works well.

The only thing that sort of doesn’t work in my mind is mark of blood. First it has to be triggered by an enemy before you can get the regen, and you have to stand inside the mark to get any regen. Even with greater marks it’s still a fairly small spot to be fighting on for a little extra healing.

Seems pretty solid overall though, I’ll give it a shot if I ever ditch my power build

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

Fiesbert.9816 – Please tell me how does anything on your build stop me to use my aoe blind/stealth on the pvp alt theif and just escape with most of your skills on recharge and just trying the cnd mug combo agan?

Marks stay 30 seconds on the ground (except mark of Evasion). If I spot the thief before he attacks I drop all my marks and Corrosive Poison Cloud under my asuran butt which will send him runnig for 1,6 seconds after using steal before he can backstab. In addtion he will have poison, chill and 3 stacks of bleed on him (>300 dps).
Dagger Thiefs are very predictable. Sooner or later he will use Shadow Refuge and will want to stay in it to benefit from the healing and stealth stacking. While I won’t know where he is exactly, I know hes probably within the Shadow Refuge area, in which I’ll plant all avilable Marks, http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Grasping_Dead and http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Wail_of_Doom for good measure . Convienently my marks are almost as big as the Shadow Refuge through http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Greater_Marks . Of course I only continue attacking the refuge if I saw one of the marks getting triggered within it.
This will throw the thief of their game and wear them down in between stealth attacks. Most thiefs are scrubs and fail at assessing the bad spot they are in and continue doing their thing despite their weakened state. Good thiefs will run away stealthed which is basically a win, since tPvP is conquest first and deathmatch second.
Oh and I’m getting used to dealing with the culling bug. Although the thief won’t be rendered his destealth animation will. As soon as I see the destealth animation or damage numbers flying I’ll dodge away, use Plague Signet if I’m immobilized or fight back by platning marks beneath me.

(edited by Fiesbert.9816)

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

Ever tried to put a rune in your rebreather?

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

I like how it’s basically a condition build with a twist – sometimes it’s hard to break from the usual setups when you find something that works well.

The only thing that sort of doesn’t work in my mind is mark of blood. First it has to be triggered by an enemy before you can get the regen, and you have to stand inside the mark to get any regen. Even with greater marks it’s still a fairly small spot to be fighting on for a little extra healing.

Seems pretty solid overall though, I’ll give it a shot if I ever ditch my power build

The regeneration application area is greater than the mark itself. Same applies for the condition transfer area of Putrid Mark. Basically you’ll always be in range for it while fighting over a point, which is what tPvP is about. In between points I’m not trying to kill enemies but wasting their time, either slowing them and walking away or

Oh and about the myth of Plague Signet being buged, its not. It misfires while strafing your opponent/walking, which is probably due to lag/interpolation – enemy players being displayed on your screen wrong what makes you look into the wrong direction. If you stand still while using Plague Signet it never misfires. Try it out yourself on the AI professions in Heart of the Mists.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

merch.1026

I thought that would be your answer any proof that it works? while not under water

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

I thought that would be your answer any proof that it works? while not under water

Didn’t test that. Should be simple to find out though. Just look if your condition damage changes when applying a condition damage rune to the rebreather.
Sadly you are right with assuming its buged first. Seems to be an ANet thing

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aexrael.5918

Aexrael.5918

It doesn’t.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Aexrael.5918

Didn’t test that. Should be simple to find out though. Just look if your condition damage changes when applying a condition damage rune to the rebreather.
Sadly you are right with assuming its buged first. Seems to be an ANet thing

Nothing bugged about it, the rebreather isn’t equipped unless you go underwater.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: barti.7685

barti.7685

3 to 4 hours to upload a movie to youtube how big is this movie ?

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Regrets of Sini.6083

Regrets of Sini.6083

I don’t see what so great about this build. Forget “OP” claim, I don’t see it meeting “good”.

Any well build relies on other people’s stupidity. I don’t think any specific build is needed for killing stupid people.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

I don’t see what so great about this build. Forget “OP” claim, I don’t see it meeting “good”.

Any well build relies on other people’s stupidity. I don’t think any specific build is needed for killing stupid people.

Its not a well build, not at all.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Aexrael.5918

How about you just get around to it and post the build already.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/

http://intothemists.com/calc/

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

3 to 4 hours to upload a movie to youtube how big is this movie ?

I’m not at home right now. Tried to upload a whole tournament, we went up to Kyhlo but my mates kittened up.
“Whos going to use the trebu?”
“We don’t use it.”
“Errrr… okay…”

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Reyka.8965

Reyka.8965

I dont see any OP with this build aswell, 1vs1 it will take really long time to kill anyone (if he can) and 2vs1 I cant see how he can win against 2 decent players…Could just be me but I really want to see the video and see where I’m wrong…

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

merch.1026

How about you just get around to it and post the build already.

http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/

http://intothemists.com/calc/

Its something like this – copy and paste job
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fQAQNBLhZYkRrZTejeTBIV45JFc/dUBipeYe6nD;ToAAzCpogxAjAGbROYkFtqY0B

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Andele.1306

Fiesbert.9816 – Still… as you even said i can just use Hide in the shadows and casually rp walk away from you since you just proced 3 skills that are on a 30+ recharge (WOD or CPC to avoid the damage, Fear to kick me away and Daze to stop further attacks… but it doesnt stop blinding powder that lets me just rp walk away… and then just kill you in 5 seconds 15 seconds after that… Im not takling about people that think that thief isnt a hit and run class…
So the trade (if both the necro and theif got the 20% recharge down on wells/deception) ends with
Necro: 2 40 second reacharge, optional 30 second recharge
Thief: 1 45 second recharge that recharges while he has a 3 second fear instead, 1 of optional 50 or 30 second cooldowns

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Fiesbert.9816

A shame that I’m not at home right now. I’d love to stomp you in duels to throw its power in your face.

Necros are overpowered

in Necromancer

Posted by: Recycle.5493

Recycle.5493

I found a build so powerful, unfortunately every time someone asks for a video I’m either not at home or the youtube goes kitten
I’m just going to stall through this until the new patch comes out and tell you that its OPness are all stealth patched.

Attachments:

(edited by Recycle.5493)