October 31st, 2012 - a great day for all necros.

in Necromancer

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

Guys, it’s finally happened.

We’ve been posting over and over for weeks, begging for some red posts, getting our threads deleted within hours, sometimes minutes.

But finally, we have it. Not just one, but 3 devs posting in our forum, acknowledging that they are reading and they are working on it.

Thanks arenanet for listening to us and giving us some feedback, we appreciate all the work you put into the game.

And there was much rejoicing.

Attachments:

in Necromancer

Posted by: Teknomancer.8475

Teknomancer.8475

Well samkong did have that thread about sending them cake that jumped from under 1000 views to 6000+ views overnight so …I’m pretty sure that drew a lot of attention to the community hehe.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jawapima.6978

Jawapima.6978

Thank reddit for the views

in Necromancer

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

in Necromancer

Posted by: Aga.8641

Aga.8641

1 small step for necromancers, 1 giant leap for anyone deluded enough to think that things will begin to change any time soon.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shredicus.8706

Shredicus.8706

Yeah, the responses are lukewarm at best, “shutup already, we dont care” at worst

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

Almost makes me wish I didn’t reroll ;_;

But it makes sense, Halloween = Necros?

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

in Necromancer

Posted by: striker.3704

striker.3704

I seriously hope you didn’t delete your character. with 6 slots base I doubt you had all of them full with level 80s.

D/S/R necromancer F/A/T elementalist
S/I/F engineer Z/R/D guard

in Necromancer

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

I seriously hope you didn’t delete your character. with 6 slots base I doubt you had all of them full with level 80s.

Ha, I thought about it as I did want the name. But no, I transmuted and stripped him of everything I could. ~100G was spent on his 80 stuff and I don’t have that kind of money anymore.

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lyuben.2613

Lyuben.2613

And watch it all die down, with no posts for months after today.

Vibor Bauman- Level 80 Engineer- Gandara

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nuhj.8372

Nuhj.8372

Why does it feel like the Eye of Mordor just passed by? I really hope we see some bugfixes in that Nov 15th patch.

in Necromancer

Posted by: barti.7685

barti.7685

it’s a great day for necro because a dev decided to type 5 sentences in.. i would call it a great day for necros if some of the bugs are fixed imo

in Necromancer

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

So after all a response which is better than nothing but what they said is not very promising. The only interesting thing for me is that they want to be more precise what is working as intended and not a bug. Besides that the old “bla bla we work on fixes for all classes bla bla” that we hear for months. What about the promise from JP to make power builds viable, what about the promised UI changes for Death Shroud to see our boons and conditions etc. etc. . There has been nothing said with any substance. Maybe they are busy with designing new awesome jumping puzzles.

I can only laugh when i see with what kind attitude they advertised before launch how pvp minded they are with e-sport and everything. When i look at the patchnotes what is getting the majority of attention it´s always pve issues. Maybe when the necro is having more issues in PvE we are getting more things fixed.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in Necromancer

Posted by: Alekto.8297

Alekto.8297

Fellow necros : YAY o//

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oldbugga.7029

Oldbugga.7029

it’s a great day for necro because a dev decided to type 5 sentences in.. i would call it a great day for necros if some of the bugs are fixed imo

Exactly…actions speak louder than words (I heard that before somewhere). I hope and hope this is not just spin.