So Feedback/Changes Thread unstickied !!!

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

So the Feedback and Changes for Reaper Thread by Robert Gee after first BWE vanished, do u guys think he will give us new changes and result of Feedback on Monday perhaps ?

I cant wait and I know patience is a virtue but I dont play Guardian so give me

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

Didn’t vanish, they unstickied it. So yes I think a new update thread is coming, maybe tomorrow?

in Necromancer

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Well it didn’t vanish. It’s just unstickied. But yes, BWE3 changes will likely to be posted Monday or Tuesday. Seems this has actually taken a bit longer than Gee expected/intended already, so that’ll be fun.

This may only be Reaper information though and not the full list of Necro changes.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

Ok Unsticked but u know what i ment

Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andlat Helsonr.1284

Andlat Helsonr.1284

The mesmer one is still there. But they unstickied the others. Still, do not get your hopes too high. I think they want to release the notes for all classes in the same time, and the Ele/DH ones took ages to come out last time.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sagat.3285

Sagat.3285

The mesmer one is still there. But they unstickied the others. Still, do not get your hopes too high. I think they want to release the notes for all classes in the same time, and the Ele/DH ones took ages to come out last time.

That’s for a specific reason… Let’s hope a balance patch is not delayed.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140
The Dhuumfire thread

in Necromancer

Ravezaar.4951

Well Iam guessing that we are getting close to the final chnages for HoT, they have 1 more BWE before launch and thats about it. Doubt they delay many balance fixes til after HoT. Imho I think the Elite Spez will mostly be fine-tuned until release and then fixes,bugs and so on can ofc be cleared out with update patches.

Servant of Dhuum

in Necromancer

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

They hype is real necroforum brethren.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

in Necromancer

Posted by: Flumek.9043

Flumek.9043

I was a bit lazy with my feedback from bw2, you think its best to wait for new thrread and drop it there?

PvP guild [YUM] -apply- (EU) http://muffinspvp.shivtr.com/

in Necromancer

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

I think enough of us gave feedback. Probably deciding what they gonna do with the shouts. Other than the shouts reaper seemed pretty close to where it should be.

in Necromancer

Posted by: shiro.2193

shiro.2193

other than the shouts the reaper is looking good i hope there is not massive changes to gs and the shroud

hiibari human thief
randal althor char warrior
hibbari norn guardian

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vydahr.4285

Vydahr.4285

other than the shouts the reaper is looking good i hope there is not massive changes to gs and the shroud

Only things for GS and RS would be a smidge less cast time on GS 1, 2, & 3 while making GS 4 follow you around and 3 having an increase in range to something like 300 as well as slightly bumping the coefficients on RS 1 and potentially to at least the <25% portion of RS 5.

Pretty straightforward and should be easy to avoid messing up what those two things have going for them. Shouts though… They need some bumps and tweaks and a little shaking up, but they’re not that bad either

Drahvienn
Sylvari Power Reaper