So I went to the new zone/event thingy and ..

in Necromancer

Posted by: nolop.8095

nolop.8095

a flippin normal dragon beast killed all my minions including the golem with one spell in less then two seconds .. what the kitten ?

did this happen to anybody else ? I highly suspect a bug ..because you know.. necromancers .. bugs..

anyway I should add that I DO have the 50% more health trait sloted (I double checked)

(edited by nolop.8095)

in Necromancer

Posted by: gamefreak.5673

gamefreak.5673

This sounds on par as what happens in instances, and other end zone fights with AoEs.

Minion masters are a joke since we have to wait so long on all the recasts. I would be fine with them dying quickly if we could just keep pushing them out like in the first one we basically could. O you killed 3 minions of my 8, ill just summon 2 more to place them. mob dies I get 2 more again to keep them up, etc.

(edited by gamefreak.5673)

in Necromancer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

The worst part is that the cooldown happens on death, not on spawn.

Still, i found myself going staff and minion during the karka event because going in there with all the lag and culling issues were suicide.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Cempa.3645

Cempa.3645

According to Anet its your fault for not learning how to use Death Shroud -I know it dose not help your minions even if you use it, go tell Anet that.

in Necromancer

Posted by: XelNigma.6315

XelNigma.6315

This sounds on par as what happens in instances, and other end zone fights with AoEs.

Minion masters are a joke since we have to wait so long on all the recasts. I would be fine with them dying quickly if we could just keep pushing them out like in the first one we basically could. O you killed 3 minions of my 8, ill just summon 2 more to place them. mob dies I get 2 more again to keep them up, etc.

I think the necro would have been much funner if the Life Force we gathered was used to summon minions, Much like the GW1 necro used corpses.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Kheldar.6278

Kheldar.6278

I think the necro would have been much funner if the Life Force we gathered was used to summon minions, Much like the GW1 necro used corpses.

That is a cool idea! I do like the more traditional necro as we knew it in GW1, and that would be an interesting way of keeping the same idea but changing it up. Maybe even picking how the life force is used – like using it for minions or damage bonuses or protection etc, etc.

They would have to totally change the current necro’s game mechanics to do it, unfortunately. (Or fortunately depending on how you feel it is today)

~Kheldar
Marked Souls

in Necromancer

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

Or at the very least had some kind of command over minions, to tell them to scatter or attack.