Spectral Wall Change Idea

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nervs.6702

Nervs.6702

As everyone is aware from the leaked balance patch, necromancer maybe getting a very nice buff in some cases. But within the possible balance the one change in the patch has caught my attention which was the change in spectral wall. Now i do understand that there are many other changes that needs looking but this one caught my attention the most but as for now as the patch is not a official patch these changes may not occur.

Moving on from reading and understand from the “Leaked” patch the Spectral Wall is being changed into this:

Spectral Wall: Normalized the amount of protection gained to 7s for allies. Replaced the Vulnerability with a 1s fear when enemies try to cross the wall. Added 4% life force gain on hit.

Now already from reading that Spectral Wall has a 1s fear already sounds a bit overpowered, i can see people over using this ability. But some may argue that this balance is quite viable. I myself is a big fan of necromancer but this looks rather to good to be true but if Anet actually brings this on board i can see a big nerf coming up in the following patch afterwards.

I just want to share out my idea for Spectral Wall and want to know what people will think about it. So here is my idea, replace vulnerability with a 4s chill if a enemy crosses the wall. In an addition necromancer can choose to destroy the Spectral Wall (Similar to Mesmer’s Temporal Curtain) to destroy the Wall to gain the 1s fear. Now this way, necromancer can debate to keep the wall to have the Protection/Chill or to cast a 1s Fear.

So what do you lot think ?

(Sorry if this sounds PvP orientated as i do not play PvE as much so i would understand this being useless in PvE.)

in Necromancer

Posted by: docbon.3486

docbon.3486

Give me the wall of fear in all its glory.

Mesmers get mass invis, elementalists get mass stuns, guardians get two knockback walls. Now is our time to shine.

[GAF] Dragula – Asuran Engineer, SBI

in Necromancer

Posted by: Nervs.6702

Nervs.6702

Give me the wall of fear in all its glory.

Mesmers get mass invis, elementalists get mass stuns, guardians get two knockback walls. Now is our time to shine.

Lol xD

in Necromancer

Posted by: Emapudapus.1307

Emapudapus.1307

The nemesis terror wvw build became even more powerfull . And you can get 100% fear duration which means 2 sec of fear x.x

all is vain

in Necromancer

Posted by: ReMortis.4287

ReMortis.4287

I’ll take wall of fear WITH vulnerability. Even if it’s just 5 stacks per pass instead of 10. Not one or the other. The detonate idea sounds pretty cool though, maybe an AoE chill when you blast it or something.

I am The No.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Andele.1306

Andele.1306

I said it before ill say it again, the walls are clunky, make it a fissure like blast (same indicator as warrior whirlwind) or a dome around the necro.

When life gives you lemon, ask if its from a anime or manga.