Spreading conditions scaling

in Necromancer

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I heard that that new Fetid Consumption trait will be > Each summoned minion draws conditions from their master & spreads them to his foes. Anyways , do Fetid Consumption, Corrupt Boon and Epidemic condition damage scales with my stat or my foe’s ?
I think that it will make much sense if it scales with my foe’s condition damage as it’s his condition in the first place.

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sarrs.4831

Sarrs.4831

I think there are cases to be made for both scaling with your own condi damage and your opponent’s.

Something of interest; will Chill, when transferred from yourself to an enemy, deal damage when traited for Deathly Chill?

Nalhadia – Kaineng

(edited by Sarrs.4831)

in Necromancer

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Something of interest; will Chill, when transferred from yourself to an enemy, deal damage when traited for Deathly Chill?

I think that it will.

guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Transfers just copy the duration of any condition that is being transfered, everything else is the same as if the caster had applied those conditions himself. That means the caster’s condition damage is applied to transfered conditions and of course traits like Terror or Deathly Chill.
As for minions, most of their stats don’t scale with the necro’s at all, but condition duration always has so it stands to reason that condition damage will as well.

in Necromancer

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I see , so Epidemic utility is a must for reaper builds ?

in Necromancer

flow.6043

I don’t think so, it won’t be any more mandatory than it is now, besides not every Reaper will run a condition build. Also, there’s no reason to be concerned about chilled application. Most chill skills are already aoe and you get an ice field with whirl finishers and a leap for frost aura, and there will be Chilling Nova which is pretty much a mini chill-epidemic.

in Necromancer

The Demonic Spirit.3157

I keep hearing about nova/aura skills/traits such as Chilling and vampiric , is there any solid source about these skills/traits ?

in Necromancer

flow.6043