Vale Guardian vs Fear

Vale Guardian vs Fear

in Necromancer

Posted by: caerulean.4837

caerulean.4837

Q:

Quick question that I haven’t found an answer to: can you fear the red orbs in the Vale Guardian encounter? That’d be pretty sweet.

Vale Guardian vs Fear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tsplodey.4719

Tsplodey.4719

A:

You can, but if you’re specced in to Reaper (why aren’t you specced in to Reaper?) your fears will chill them and they won’t move far.

Vale Guardian vs Fear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

You can, but if you’re specced in to Reaper (why aren’t you specced in to Reaper?) your fears will chill them and they won’t move far.

Which is why I wish the chill on fear trait wasn’t baseline.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Vale Guardian vs Fear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mega Skeleton.8259

Mega Skeleton.8259

While on the subject of fear and vale guard, can we bring up how fear doesn’t affect the breakbars of the split guys? At least I haven’t seen it work.

[EG] is recruiting!

Vale Guardian vs Fear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

While on the subject of fear and vale guard, can we bring up how fear doesn’t affect the breakbars of the split guys? At least I haven’t seen it work.

It is not just fear, I’m pretty sure it is every condition based cc. I find it quite stupid considering we introduced chill, cripple, weakness,… to the breakbar.

EverythingOP

Vale Guardian vs Fear

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tim.6450

Tim.6450

Which is why I wish the chill on fear trait wasn’t baseline.

I have aggree to that, chill on fear sounds cool thematically to keep people close but sometimes you just want the distance and then this traits hinders a lot. The thing is though what do we swap it with?

EverythingOP

Vale Guardian vs Fear

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Its only vale guard that soft cc doesn’t work on. Other bosses are fine.