What if we did 5 necros in a dungeon/fractal?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Oh and to add, my fastest frac 50 ever was 1 warrior 1 ranger 3 necros. Nothing survived between wells and healing spring we meleed archdiviner into instant death

And my fastest was a fractal 50 with 2 warriors, 1 thief and 2 eles, we melee’d everything to death within 10-20 seconds.

Try getting that fire field blast off with a necromancer in your team.

Replace the warriors. The 1 thief + 2 eles can generate 25 might from blasting, no need for warriors.

1 Phalanx with banners makes a big difference in fractals. Not so much in dungeons though.

You realize phalanx has no point when you blast for 25 might, right?

Very easy to maintain while there are light fields littering the area right? Yeah…

And, the reason we used BiP in our 5 man was so we could open with that and sit at 24 might for our initial burst often dropping into lich. It allowed us to open strong and ride our other might generation through the fight. Much the same reason people prestack might instead of opening it up at the start of the fight, why waste a few ticks of wells and whatever half dozen seconds worth of stuff while we build it up?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sandrox.9524

Sandrox.9524

Well you wrote “won’t survive Arah or high lvl fractals” which is what i reacted to, and it is perfectly viable to clear them without much trouble.

But no you won’t do better than the standard meta team. Guardians, Warriors and Eles are just too frickin strong beacuse Anet somehow think it’s balanced to give the some of the highest damage dealers the best support because reasons.

Wont survive trying to do it like the meta team.

Yes you will lol.

I just did arah today because I happen to need tokens and nobody helped me run past the mobs. I just survived because I’m tanky.

5 necros would survive running easily because they’re all tanky and you can CC the mobs with staff abilities to keep them off you while you run.

Somebody in the thread said 5 necros made things easier and I’m not surprised. The necro is the most self sufficient character and is unlikely to ever go down when played right. So if you have 5 of them your party probably won’t wipe.

I mean it’s slower because you don’t have blasts + fire fields or ice bows. But you will be able to skip whatever you need to skip and stack where you need to stack and all that.

Running past mobs is one thing,doing the instance like meta is another.It all comes to my first comment to your topic.

You can do anything like the meta team aside from reflects.

Didnt knew that Necros have quickness,blast finishers,fire fields and stability(yeah you need it to not get inturpted on your burst) omg wtf is wrong with me

How often do you really need stability? I mean I run it on Aetherblade Fractal when I guard but not very many other places, none that I can think of off the top of my head other than maybe harpies if you’re killing them.

I can give you alot.When you do speedrun and you want to do it as fast as possible,every second count,so every knockback,stun etc gonna be less dmg done.
Stability helps like in ascalon fractal jade maw fractal,the lasers thingy fractals,traumnova fractal and swamp too or in Arah,or in CoE,or even in SE.There are more this is just on top of my head.You can survive w/o stability that is no doubt.But the surviving cost you dmg and time which meta team wouldnt.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Khristophoros.7194

Khristophoros.7194

Well you wrote “won’t survive Arah or high lvl fractals” which is what i reacted to, and it is perfectly viable to clear them without much trouble.

But no you won’t do better than the standard meta team. Guardians, Warriors and Eles are just too frickin strong beacuse Anet somehow think it’s balanced to give the some of the highest damage dealers the best support because reasons.

Yes you will lol.

I just did arah today because I happen to need tokens and nobody helped me run past the mobs. I just survived because I’m tanky.

5 necros would survive running easily because they’re all tanky and you can CC the mobs with staff abilities to keep them off you while you run.

Somebody in the thread said 5 necros made things easier and I’m not surprised. The necro is the most self sufficient character and is unlikely to ever go down when played right. So if you have 5 of them your party probably won’t wipe.

I mean it’s slower because you don’t have blasts + fire fields or ice bows. But you will be able to skip whatever you need to skip and stack where you need to stack and all that.

Running past mobs is one thing,doing the instance like meta is another.It all comes to my first comment to your topic.

Didnt knew that Necros have quickness,blast finishers,fire fields and stability(yeah you need it to not get inturpted on your burst) omg wtf is wrong with me

How often do you really need stability? I mean I run it on Aetherblade Fractal when I guard but not very many other places, none that I can think of off the top of my head other than maybe harpies if you’re killing them.

I can give you alot.When you do speedrun and you want to do it as fast as possible,every second count,so every knockback,stun etc gonna be less dmg done.
Stability helps like in ascalon fractal jade maw fractal,the lasers thingy fractals,traumnova fractal and swamp too or in Arah,or in CoE,or even in SE.There are more this is just on top of my head.You can survive w/o stability that is no doubt.But the surviving cost you dmg and time which meta team wouldnt.

You were saying you can’t play it the same way as the meta. But you can, it’s just a little slower.

You still stack in the same places, do the same pulls, etc.

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

Nah BiP is worse than guard staff now.

I guess I see what you’re saying, looking at it again, yeah not that impressive, we were using it as a team of 5 necros and we all bursted to 20+ stacks then maintained it through other means and were sitting pretty. But, yes 8s 30s reuse for 8 stacks… again I thought it was better than it is. I don’t know if I’d go to the extreme of staff guard being better, pulling a staff out during a fight is just… eww. But, guard is capable of keeping up 5+ stacks with their on crit trait which isn’t a big loss to get anymore with the trait reworking and strength of symbols making Honor a decent idea.

5 necros wouldn’t need to worry about might sharing actually. They’d each generate their own might.

You can,and you can even take blood is power and more might sharing!
1st.this is a new thing.
2nd.you wouldnt get insta 25 might and you will not maintain even 20(maybe with blood is power but that will require you to lose utlity you need beside the wells.

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

Oh and to add, my fastest frac 50 ever was 1 warrior 1 ranger 3 necros. Nothing survived between wells and healing spring we meleed archdiviner into instant death

And my fastest was a fractal 50 with 2 warriors, 1 thief and 2 eles, we melee’d everything to death within 10-20 seconds.

Try getting that fire field blast off with a necromancer in your team.

Replace the warriors. The 1 thief + 2 eles can generate 25 might from blasting, no need for warriors.

1 Phalanx with banners makes a big difference in fractals. Not so much in dungeons though.

You realize phalanx has no point when you blast for 25 might, right?

It is easier and often just as efficient to have your warrior run ps. Your better off using the warrior for might because you already have to bring them for banners and empower allies. You can do a nice opener with stacking might, but then your eles have to keep stacking might, which has downsides in that people have to worry about fields. Your better off running two staff eles and not worrying about blasting for might in combat. In dungeons, this isn’t a problem because and optimal group can stack might and burn the boss down before the first set of might wears off. Also, spoj is well aware of pretty much everything in pve, and even suggesting spoj isn’t aware of blasting might is hilarious to anyone who has been on these forums for more than a year.

I don’t keep track of people on the forum. But it sounded pretty ignorant to say that a single necro on the team ruins everything when a second warrior is redundant and not optimal anyway.

in Necromancer

Jerus.4350

Yes you will lol.

Almost every example you give there are issues you can deal with easily without stability most where you don’t even gain much and those that you do you take damage and lose scholar bonuses so…

Ascalon it’s mainly the Ballista, only really a concern at all when you’re at Dulfy and waiting on a timelock event while you kill Arrow Carts/Ballista. And, to take stability you often sacrifice damage, pretty easily argued that a dodge is worthwhile.

Arah… I guess potentially one person needs/wants it at Lupi though you can deal with it in other ways as well.

Where in CoE? maybe I’m forgetting something but I can’t think of what you’re referring to.

SE I guess potentially, but if you’re taking longer than a deep freeze to kill anything you’d need/want it on outside of maybe Tazza, well, you’re not speed running.

Thaumanova, are you refering to the portals where you can simply dodge while you’re running up and be perfectly fine not losing any damage as you’re still on the move anyways?

Jade Maw, well, blinds do wonders to prevent the only need you have for that which is that pesky rock circle from the Colossi.

And, yeah “lazer thingy” is Aetherblade and as I said helps quite a bit there, but honestly I found our 5 necro run there easier than it typically is with a guardian though to be fair Lich Form was used and has stability.

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

The statement “you need stability to go as fast as possible in a speedrun” falls flat when the majority of current records do not use a guardian or any stability in any part.

And yes Khristo I am aware eles can blast to 25. I usually solo stack 25 before each fight out of habit (I play ele the majority of the time). But in case you werent aware. Eles should be running staff while in combat. And in fractals the fights will often last too long to fully burst a boss down before might drops. There are a few exceptions of course.

So there are times when the party will be on about 9 stacks of might mid/late fight. This is where the phalanx really kicks in. It also helps because you dont even need to pre-stack other than a few quick blasts for fury. So you can engage slightly faster. And warriors should be running empower allies and banners anyway, So phalanx is basically a free bonus. That said you dont need warriors. My group sometimes does frac 50 without one (we play whatever we want). But most of the time the extra QoL the phalanx brings is essential to maximum efficiency.

(edited by spoj.9672)

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

Yes you will lol.

Almost every example you give there are issues you can deal with easily without stability most where you don’t even gain much and those that you do you take damage and lose scholar bonuses so…

Ascalon it’s mainly the Ballista, only really a concern at all when you’re at Dulfy and waiting on a timelock event while you kill Arrow Carts/Ballista. And, to take stability you often sacrifice damage, pretty easily argued that a dodge is worthwhile.

Arah… I guess potentially one person needs/wants it at Lupi though you can deal with it in other ways as well.

Where in CoE? maybe I’m forgetting something but I can’t think of what you’re referring to.

SE I guess potentially, but if you’re taking longer than a deep freeze to kill anything you’d need/want it on outside of maybe Tazza, well, you’re not speed running.

Thaumanova, are you refering to the portals where you can simply dodge while you’re running up and be perfectly fine not losing any damage as you’re still on the move anyways?

Jade Maw, well, blinds do wonders to prevent the only need you have for that which is that pesky rock circle from the Colossi.

And, yeah “lazer thingy” is Aetherblade and as I said helps quite a bit there, but honestly I found our 5 necro run there easier than it typically is with a guardian though to be fair Lich Form was used and has stability.

Really not gonna enter with you on all things,tho it will be rude to not answer you on somthing:While I said you can do things w/o stability,stability helps to do dmg and helps on tiny things that happen in mid instance.Cant point out all the things cause there is too many.

FYI: in CoE there is this vine thingy that you need to pull golems to it.He pulls.

You said so many things to avoid but you forgot,can Necro team do those things you said that can replace stability? like blinding the jade maw tentacles? you have well on long cd.

SE you wouldnt kill so fast if ppl would drop to lava,or you wont do alot of dmg if you get knocked by the destoryer of worlds.Or get pulled by golems in p2.

in Necromancer

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

The evolved husk does not have any pull. The other stuff you said makes literally no sense. You can dodge every one of those things Jerus mentions. Or use blinds. A necro team should have more than enough blinds with plague and WoD rotations.

Getting knocked into lava is the sign of a bad player or someone messing around like an idiot. And getting knocked by the destroyer of worlds just means you need to learn to dodge super slow tells.

in Necromancer

Jerus.4350

You don’t need to blind any of the Tentacles on Maw, now, it can be nice if you want to melee, but the threat is more the Colossi. They’re ring of earth knockdown is the biggest threat as if you get that and don’t have a stunbreak ready you can bite the dust if you have a poorly timed maw call. And, you really don’t have to touch many of the tentacles, they’re portion is “timelocked” I put in quotes as you can leech your way through maw faster but you do need to get the Colossi down asap and with their projectile reflection ranging is not the best idea and that’s why tentacles are so easy, you can just pewpew. So you’ll be pulling them and the squids over and rotating blinds while you pound them down with your daggers and what not.

Not trying to say stability is useless, it can be nice, but it’s more a carry tool for the professions that have access to group versions than a tool that’s necessary as most times a dodge allows you to avoid any issue you’d be solving with it.

(edited by Jerus.4350)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

if you would do that, you would be done around the by the time we can live on Kepler 452b.

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

in Necromancer

Jerus.4350

if you would do that, you would be done around the by the time we can live on Kepler 452b.

Hmm, so like 35-40 mins with a bunch of scrub necros on a fractal 50, seems like our scientists must be getting pretty close.

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

The evolved husk does not have any pull. The other stuff you said makes literally no sense. You can dodge every one of those things Jerus mentions. Or use blinds. A necro team should have more than enough blinds with plague and WoD rotations.

Getting knocked into lava is the sign of a bad player or someone messing around like an idiot. And getting knocked by the destroyer of worlds just means you need to learn to dodge super slow tells.

Like all the things in Gw2 you can dodge and those examples are not the only ones,you got infinite situations when you need stab to perfect a run as meta.Saying l2p humor me cause your excuses with using plague and WoD rotations is like getting thief to the party for just blinding and no dmg.The point of this thread was that 5 necros can outbest meta team,and it is false and any theories about WoD and plague and other things that can replace meta are just theories which proven false in the course of which gw2 exsist so saying l2p while it is obvious you already wrong from the start is without base and really just out of rage or childish drama.Point is if you just inturpted for 0.00000000001 sec cause you havent had stab already prove my point.

-Evovled husk knocks you down not pull.

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

The statement “you need stability to go as fast as possible in a speedrun” falls flat when the majority of current records do not use a guardian or any stability in any part.

And yes Khristo I am aware eles can blast to 25. I usually solo stack 25 before each fight out of habit (I play ele the majority of the time). But in case you werent aware. Eles should be running staff while in combat. And in fractals the fights will often last too long to fully burst a boss down before might drops. There are a few exceptions of course.

So there are times when the party will be on about 9 stacks of might mid/late fight. This is where the phalanx really kicks in. It also helps because you dont even need to pre-stack other than a few quick blasts for fury. So you can engage slightly faster. And warriors should be running empower allies and banners anyway, So phalanx is basically a free bonus. That said you dont need warriors. My group sometimes does frac 50 without one (we play whatever we want). But most of the time the extra QoL the phalanx brings is essential to maximum efficiency.

Check your “records” again cause even in http://gw2dungeons.net/ they always advice stability.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Shiki.7148

Shiki.7148

You don’t need to blind any of the Tentacles on Maw, now, it can be nice if you want to melee, but the threat is more the Colossi. They’re ring of earth knockdown is the biggest threat as if you get that and don’t have a stunbreak ready you can bite the dust if you have a poorly timed maw call. And, you really don’t have to touch many of the tentacles, they’re portion is “timelocked” I put in quotes as you can leech your way through maw faster but you do need to get the Colossi down asap and with their projectile reflection ranging is not the best idea and that’s why tentacles are so easy, you can just pewpew. So you’ll be pulling them and the squids over and rotating blinds while you pound them down with your daggers and what not.

Not trying to say stability is useless, it can be nice, but it’s more a carry tool for the professions that have access to group versions than a tool that’s necessary as most times a dodge allows you to avoid any issue you’d be solving with it.

You would be right… If Axe range wasn’t so short that it’s impossible to hit the tentacles from outside of their knockdown-range, and staff is useless because 1-spam is slow and weak and Marks don’t friggin’ trigger on them.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

It still stands that an initial necro burst : BiP, focus4, wells, DS auto or dagger auto would do huge burst dps, in fact im sure some bosses would melt just as fast as with a meta composition. In longer fights of course the meta team is better cause they can sustain their very high burst dps (phalanx, multiple ice bows), while necro cannot due to bad team dps support skills. Meta is meta for a reason
Now the rest of your arguments are to a big part bullkitten

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

The topic of jade maw is interesting because any good necro has nothing to fear in that fight. You can survive the maw’s attack with shroud if you’re knocked down and necro has a lot of stunbreaks too.

And I see you’re aware of the leech thing. So you know the fastest jade maw kill would probably involve a necro and a few GS mesmers, right?

But anyway if it’s an all necro team you’d be fine. They all have stun breaks and shroud. I rarely go down against jade maw. It’s really easy to play necro in that fight.

Look, I’ve already conceded that meta team is faster but to say an all necro team would have trouble completing the content is absurd. It’s the most survivable self sufficient profession so you don’t need the usual team support to complete content. You’re not trying to keep 10k health eles/thieves alive.

(edited by Khristophoros.7194)

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

The topic of jade maw is interesting because any good necro has nothing to fear in that fight. You can survive the maw’s attack with shroud if you’re knocked down and necro has a lot of stunbreaks too.

And I see you’re aware of the leech thing. So you know the fastest jade maw kill would probably involve a necro and a few GS mesmers, right?

But anyway if it’s an all necro team you’d be fine. They all have stun breaks and shroud. I rarely go down against jade maw. It’s really easy to play necro in that fight.

Look, I’ve already conceded that meta team is faster but to say an all necro team would have trouble completing the content is absurd. It’s the most survivable self sufficient profession so you don’t need the usual team support to complete content. You’re not trying to keep 10k health eles/thieves alive.

jesus you cant let go.It is sealed,duct and taped.5 necro team<meta team nothign you say will change it.Nobody said 5 necro team wouldnt complete content.It’s funny how it all come back to my first comment.IT…DOSNT….MATTER……JUST….NOT….FAST….AS….META….TEAM. better?

(edited by Sandrox.9524)

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

jesus you cant let go.It is sealed,duct and taped.5 necro team<meta team nothign you say will change it.

Stop saying the 5 necro team can’t complete content in the same way. The fact is they can do the same runs, same stacks, etc.

It was sufficient to come into the thread and point out that meta team is faster. Everything else you said was wrong though.

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

jesus you cant let go.It is sealed,duct and taped.5 necro team<meta team nothign you say will change it.

Stop saying the 5 necro team can’t complete content in the same way. The fact is they can do the same runs, same stacks, etc.

Again.Read.my.first.comment. seriously it is that hard ? I beg you to read :’[

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

Again.Read.my.first.comment. seriously it is that hard ? I beg you to read :’[

Sorry if this got lost in the chaos of my other posts – I conceded that point. You were right in your first post.

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

It was sufficient to come into the thread and point out that meta team is faster. Everything else you said was wrong though.

Things I said:
-Stability and reflects are important for maximizing the group speedrun.-true.(already proven with this site that have extensive walkthrough on all instances that advices stability on almost everything)
-5 necro team<meta team-true.
Remind me what other things I said that are not true….?

in Necromancer

Khristophoros.7194

Things I said:
-Stability and reflects are important for maximizing the group speedrun.-true.(already proven with this site that have extensive walkthrough on all instances that advices stability on almost everything)

I thought you said necro would die running through content without support but nevermind. Too lazy to go back and look through posts because I am rapidly losing interest now because it seems we’ve come to an agreement. So I’m sorry if I mixed your posts up with others or something.

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

Things I said:

I thought you said necro would die running through content without support but nevermind. Too lazy to go back and look through posts because I am rapidly losing interest now because it seems we’ve come to an agreement.

What I said was it will be hard for necros w/o support.Everything in this game can be done.

in Necromancer

Jerus.4350

While it’s not unexpected… So much Salt here geez.

You don’t use Staff or Axe against tentacles, most likely you’re going to use DS. You Dagger your way through Colossi, DS down the tentacles you need to clear. Once the Colossi are down you grab a crystal and jump up top. Use staff + dark fields to trigger some leeching and use DS to “cancel” the crystal throw to save your crystal for defense/offense. With 5 necros you have a constant dark field up top there so any time a staff1 triggers projectile your team will leech and with that DS replication you’ll all always have a crystal ready. Very very easy fight.

Again I’ll say 5X necro isn’t best but god kitten it’s not bad. Probably up there in easiest 5X single profession.

in Necromancer

Shiki.7148

You don’t use Staff or Axe against tentacles, most likely you’re going to use DS. You Dagger your way through Colossi, DS down the tentacles you need to clear. Once the Colossi are down you grab a crystal and jump up top. Use staff + dark fields to trigger some leeching and use DS to “cancel” the crystal throw to save your crystal for defense/offense. With 5 necros you have a constant dark field up top there so any time a staff1 triggers projectile your team will leech and with that DS replication you’ll all always have a crystal ready. Very very easy fight.

Again I’ll say 5X necro isn’t best but god kitten it’s not bad. Probably up there in easiest 5X single profession.

Who they hell would use DS against tentacles?`And what’s more, if you cannot use staff or axe… How do you regen DS? It’s not like it conveniantly refills itself. And don’t tell me “use spectrals” because I do not want to get hit cause all tentacle-hits knock down, which is why i want to range them in the first place. Axe needed to be 900 range like, 2 years ago already.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Wow, look at this thread…

For the tentacles, you don’t even need blind. They have like 2 attacks – one can be sidestepped (!!!) and the other has a huge tell that’s so easy to interrupt. Necro has like 3 interrupts Wail of Doom, Doom and Reaper’s Mark. Before you even use up any of those, they are pretty much dead.

And what’s about the greatsword mesmer doing at Maw? They can’t even spam Mirror Blade! It’s better to have some thieves to do Unload or ranger Rapid Fire…

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in Necromancer

Posted by: Pelopidas.2140

Pelopidas.2140

Who they hell would use DS against tentacles?`And what’s more, if you cannot use staff or axe… How do you regen DS? It’s not like it conveniantly refills itself. And don’t tell me “use spectrals” because I do not want to get hit cause all tentacle-hits knock down, which is why i want to range them in the first place. Axe needed to be 900 range like, 2 years ago already.

come on shiki havent you ever fought tentacles? 3 interrupts 2 dodges, you can actually melee them

in Necromancer

Shiki.7148

come on shiki havent you ever fought tentacles? 3 interrupts 2 dodges, you can actually melee them

Yes…per tentacle. And its not like Necros have a great many interrupts or vigor to be able to kill 2 tentacles in a row without getting knocked down. If you use up 3 interrupts and both dodges just to melee down one of them (actually with dagger damage you can maybe get 2 of them… maybe.), it doesn’t matter if that thing has still 6 tentacles standing. I wish I still had the screen where it apparently bugged out and spawned 20 of those things X)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Unless they are bugged out, the two tentacles are like 2 kilometers apart that no others can touch you when you melee one x)

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

in Necromancer

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

I am really curious on how it would perform against Mai trim and trash in the end of the drill tunel :x

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16

in Necromancer

Jerus.4350

I am really curious on how it would perform against Mai trim and trash in the end of the drill tunel :x

Very very easily actually. Well of Darkness at the end of the Drill tunnel works pretty well, and with DS you can absorb so much damage. We wiped it out without all that much effort. We just ran in and left behind those rocks, dropped Wells (we tried to stagger Darkness a bit, but you still need more than 1 initially to cover as many enemies as you can). Then tried to position to line them up for DS piercing.

Mai Trin can be a pain, but you basically just DS your way through the pistol shots making it not a big deal. 25% runspeed trait with daggers during cannon phase is nice since I was not going to spec heavily for swiftness uptime. Sounds silly but minions are actually pretty nice there too because it seems they can be used to block Mai’s attacks (used the little jagged horrors from lich to do this during our 5man run).

(edited by Jerus.4350)

in Necromancer

Jerus.4350

Me

You only have to/want to clear out a few tentacles, and you’re nearly constantly killing Colossi and Squids. The goal on Maw is to knock down the Colossi asap, to do this Well of Darkness rotations at a LoS spot and daggering them down goes very quickly, then you all jump up top with some crystals. Use DS to “cancel” the crystal throw with the effect still going through. Rotate wells and keep fireing projectile finishers at Maw and you Leech it down very quickly, and boom done.

Extremely easy fight, no harder with 5X necro than any other composition, and potentially even better with the readily available dark fields for post colossus counter.

in Necromancer

Sandrox.9524

Guys the tentacles thingy is not really important.They are so easy to kill on any level dosnt matter what you are. This discussion is pointless.

in Necromancer

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

Necros are masochists in-game and in real life apparently.

Anvil Rockers Unite!

in Necromancer

Posted by: nekretaal.6485

nekretaal.6485

You can take down the Jade Maw Collossi with Axe really easily. They can’t hit you from range and axe isn’t reflected.

#24 leaderboard rank North America.