Why is Dhuumfire OP?

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

I agree with Zen.

Though what can you expect. The GW2 Necro class is a emo who cuts himself to gain power, keeps a rat for a pet and doesn’t actually summon undead creatures because that is just soooo mainstream.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

what? you want to nerf my terror build? Nerf Dhuumfire instead of terror

I don’t want Dhuumfire nerfed because I use it.

nice…

I was telling the other guy that I use Dhuumfire, and he think I didn’t. Don’t get me out of context for your post next time. My reasons for not nerfing DF are well known.

I don’t want any nerf btw, but IF something it’s nerfed, it must be the OP side of the combo and not a single 30 trait points which engis got for 10. And there is a difference if you still don’t see it: You actively ask for nerfing a trait that you will use it anyway.

If terror is nerfed, you won’t be forced to take Spite IX because you already use it.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azraeel.1238

Azraeel.1238

No, it is just Dhuumfire that needs to go.
Necromancer already had access to high-damaging condition (Terror) and Dhuumfire surely doesn’t help Power/Hybrid build because they won’t never, never take Dhuumfire over Close to Death.

I’d probably use it.
I’d use it for sure if it got buffed sufficiently.

As a powermancer, I personally would never take dhuumfire, ever. I tried it once, and it felt slow compared to Close to Death.

The hybrids have a somewhat disappointing amount of Condition stacking.
Dhuumfire helps with that a lot.
Hybrids still need more help, though.
Right now Power is better in PvE and Condi is better in PvP.

Hybrids aren’t meant to have as much condition stacking/damage as full conditionmasters. Moreover, I think if you use Scepter/dagger, and Axe/focus, you should have enough conditions + damage. But you lose a source of fear + Rapid condition stacking from staff. I believe Nemesis used this combo quite well.

I expect Arenanet to further make this combo harder to achieve.
Maybe they’ll move Terror to GM, or even mess around with Greater Marks.
Or perhaps Dhuumfire gets moved deep into Blood Magic.
Whatever the case I don’t think that they want Terror Necros to have access to Dhuumfire.
They want them to be two separate things different builds use, or maybe a build using them both requires a very heavy sacrifice in something else.

Moving Terror to GM is the silliest thing ever, it is not worth of being a grandmaster trait. Plus, you can still go 30/30 and take dhuum and terror. Now if they moved Dhuum into blood, you just gave Terrormancers more survivability and damage :P. Arenanet doesnt “want them to be two separate things”, this is what you want. As far as I see it, having dhuum in Spite or curses both make sense, first for condition duration, second for condition damage, but to have dhuum somewhere else is futile.

80 Necromancer (Main) | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 80 Warrior
Engineer and Elementalist in progress…

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rfreak.6591

Rfreak.6591

@Azraeel.1238

You are wrong about moving Dhuumfire into other traitlines, it’s the fact that picking dhuum means picking +30% condition duration that makes it extremely strong in condition builds, moving it to the same line of terror would make it impossible to pick +33% condition duration OR the spectral duration trait (which are extremely useful), and would thus result into a nerf while keeping the meaning of the traitline (conditions) and not killing other builds.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

I don’t want any nerf btw, but IF something it’s nerfed, it must be the OP side of the combo and not a single 30 trait points which engis got for 10.

There are no OP sides, the combo is the problem.

If terror is nerfed, you won’t be forced to take Spite IX because you already use it.

If Terror is nerfed you will be forced to take Dhuumfire regardless of whether you had it before or not.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

what? you want to nerf my terror build? Nerf Dhuumfire instead of terror

I don’t want Dhuumfire nerfed because I use it.

nice…

I was telling the other guy that I use Dhuumfire, and he think I didn’t. Don’t get me out of context for your post next time. My reasons for not nerfing DF are well known.

I don’t want any nerf btw, but IF something it’s nerfed, it must be the OP side of the combo and not a single 30 trait points which engis got for 10. And there is a difference if you still don’t see it: You actively ask for nerfing a trait that you will use it anyway.

As has been said it’s the combo of burning and terror damage that is OP. I could just as easily say that the grandmaster trait is more powerful and not a master trait ability.

Anyway the fact that Dhuumfire is a 30 point ability is another reason it should be nerfed instead of Terror, since a reduction in effectiveness or removal would open up other builds more.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

@Azraeel.1238

You are wrong about moving Dhuumfire into other traitlines, it’s the fact that picking dhuum means picking +30% condition duration that makes it extremely strong in condition builds, moving it to the same line of terror would make it impossible to pick +33% condition duration OR the spectral duration trait (which are extremely useful), and would thus result into a nerf while keeping the meaning of the traitline (conditions) and not killing other builds.

I know mate, I didn’t suggest Dhuumfire to be moved somewhere else :P. I was just replying to someone who did.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: lilstev.3498

lilstev.3498

You can 20 in soul reaping, 50% longer fear, 20% cd on spectrals

20 terror

Use condi duration runes

Use spectral grasp, spec wall, and spite signet for the most control, well you get the most of your fears.

Once someone hits the wall, let fear fall off then spec grasp them back into it again.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Rfreak.6591

@lilstev.3498

That build misses dhuumfire, what’s your point?

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: lilstev.3498

lilstev.3498

@lilstev.3498

That build misses dhuumfire, what’s your point?

Point is you don’t have to have dhumm for a successful condi build. So it’s not that OP.

There’s nothing OP about necro’s, they’re finally a viable class inline with other classes, sure could be a lil stronger in some areas, and weaker in others, but it’s more viable now and more people are playing it because of that.

People aren’t use to seeing competitive necro’s, so people want to nitpick every lil thing about the class apart.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Rfreak.6591

@lilstev.3498

necros were more than viable already honestly and not taking burn in a condition build is like… I dunno like hamburgers without cheese?

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

flow.6043

necros were more than viable already honestly and not taking burn in a condition build is like… I dunno like hamburgers without cheese?

In that metaphor Terror would be the patty.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Rfreak.6591

@flow.6043

Nah I think Terror is like the bread, you can eat the hamburger without it, you’ll find something similar anyway, + tastes the same.

The patty is the bleeds definitely, but terror being the bread (there’s sesame on it considering the strength) means you can eat many things with it.

There is an expression in Italian, “fare la scarpetta” which means mopping up the sauce from a plate of food with a piece of bread, now THAT bread is the fear (+terror) which shuts down low-healthed opponents on power builds.

So I’d rather lose the combo dhuumfire+terror than nerfing one or the other, this is solved by moving both of’em to grandmaster in a single traitline.

Gotta love these food metaphors

(edited by Rfreak.6591)

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tears.5627

Tears.5627

Yeah I don’t think that Dhuumfire itself is OP at all.
It was probably intended mostly for Hybrid builds, which atm aren’t used much.
Dagger/Dagger with Well of Corruption for example.

The new Doom Fear duration + Spectral Wall buff + Signet of Spite buff + Dhuumfire = all that stuff just adds-up into a mix that allows for very OP builds.
And let’s not forget Greater Marks making Marks unblockable.
Many Professions depend on blocks (more or less) and Marks just completely ignore them.

Honestly I don’t think that Dhuumfire needs a nerf.
I think that Terror does.

Terror doesn’t need that much damage anymore now that you can combine it with Torment and Burning.

If Dhuumfire got nerfed only the Terror builds would continue to use it, other builds wouldn’t bother touching it anymore.

Your post leads me to think that you have no idea what a condition necromancer should be all about- Hint: not an engineer clone nor a dhuumfire +terror bursty condition spammer. Nerfing terror will force every condition necromancers to play the cookie cutter build. Please name any VIABLE CONDITION builds other than 30/20… that use dhuumfire without terror. Now name me any VIABLE CONDITION builds that use terror without dhuumfire. Exactly.

I don’t use Dhuumfire and my build is not built around terror. I use fear to allow myself more time for CD on skills and allow endurance to build up to dodge a little more. Drives me nuts when someone speced for terror burns his CD and can’t do anything anymore but die in place. Too many people jumped on the bandwagon.

You misunderstood my post.

Probably.

Running Axe on Necro since April 27th, 2012 (Before it was cool)

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

vicious.5683

I don’t want any nerf btw, but IF something it’s nerfed, it must be the OP side of the combo and not a single 30 trait points which engis got for 10.

If Terror is nerfed you will be forced to take Dhuumfire regardless of whether you had it before or not.

At least the terror build won’t be destroyed. You still have an option.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Poplolita.2638

Poplolita.2638

I quite don’t get that guy. Nerfing Terror will destroy more balanced condition build that doesn’t use dhuumfire than dhuumfire nerf. Just say it, you just want to keep playing 30/30/10/0/0, and don’t give a kitten about all those other 5-6 condition builds using terror without dhuumfire. Hence why you keep suggesting to nerf terror. Good try…

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

vicious.5683

I quite don’t get that guy. Nerfing Terror will destroy more balanced condition build that doesn’t use dhuumfire than dhuumfire nerf. Just say it, you just want to keep playing 30/30/10/0/0, and don’t give a kitten about all those other 5-6 condition builds using terror without dhuumfire. Hence why you keep suggesting to nerf terror. Good try…

I don’t play 30/30/10 and I dont use terror in my build(s). Your idea of balance takes into account that every build use terror, but thats not true.
Try to make a build with dhuumfire as a major contribution to damage, then nerf it. That build it’s not viable anymore.
And in case you didn’t read it, I don’t want any nerf. Just saying that nerfing terror makes much more sense than nerfing dhuumfire.
Objectively, Terror it’s more powerful than Dhuumfire, I hope you agree with that at least. At this moment, a 30 point trait in spite it’s worse than a 20 point trait in curses and equal to a 10 point trait in Explosives(engi trait).

Tell me how it’s logic to nerf Dhuumfire.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Roe.3679

I don’t play 30/30/10 and I dont use terror in my build(s). Your idea of balance takes into account that every build use terror, but thats not true.
Try to make a build with dhuumfire as a major contribution to damage, then nerf it. That build it’s not viable anymore.
And in case you didn’t read it, I don’t want any nerf. Just saying that nerfing terror makes much more sense than nerfing dhuumfire.
Objectively, Terror it’s more powerful than Dhuumfire, I hope you agree with that at least. At this moment, a 30 point trait in spite it’s worse than a 20 point trait in curses and equal to a 10 point trait in Explosives(engi trait).

Tell me how it’s logic to nerf Dhuumfire.

If you factor in normal condition duration, terror will tick for a total of 2600 damage (2 ticks) Dhuumfire will tick for about 3700 (5 ticks).

Tell me how terror is more powerful? Just because it ticks harder doesn’t mean it does more damage overall.

And I don’t mean to attack you vicious…. but I do find it entertaining that you seem to have the mindset that your builds revolve around a trait that has existed for 3 weeks.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

vicious.5683

If you factor in normal condition duration, terror will tick for a total of 2600 damage (2 ticks) Dhuumfire will tick for about 3700 (5 ticks).

In terms of bursting, remember you can chain fear, getting bigger numbers from terror in shorter amounts of time. And those 5 ticks don’t hit that harder, I’d say the damage for those 5 ticks its around 3200. Fear can hit for around 5000 in the same 5 secs if you chain it, something very easy to accomplish

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

flow.6043

In terms of bursting, remember you can chain fear, getting bigger numbers from terror in shorter amounts of time. And those 5 ticks don’t hit that harder, I’d say the damage for those 5 ticks its around 3200. Fear can hit for around 5000 in the same 5 secs if you chain it, something very easy to accomplish

1300 damage per fear tick with the 50% bonus means you have about 1700 condition damage (1682 to be precise).
That means burning will tick with 748/s, so Dhuumfire will do at least 3740 damage.

And btw no, it’s not that easy to land a 5 sec fear chain on another player. And even if you do, you just put all your sources for fear on cooldown. Dhuumfire on the other hand is ready every 10 seconds.

So objectively… saying one is more powerful than the other is situational at best.
But if you look at the damage output alone then Dhuumfire is stronger.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Roe.3679

Yes, if you blow through some major cool downs you’ll do more damage than a passive proc that will be up again in 10 more seconds, whereas that burst will take 45 seconds to come off cool down.

And excuse my numbers as I am taking them from wvw rather than s/tpvp.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Poplolita.2638

Poplolita.2638

1300 damage per fear tick with the 50% bonus means you have about 1700 condition damage (1682 to be precise).
That means burning will tick with 748/s, so Dhuumfire will do at least 3740 damage.

And btw no, it’s not that easy to land a 5 sec fear chain on another player. And even if you do, you just put all your sources for fear on cooldown. Dhuumfire on the other hand is ready every 10 seconds.

So objectively… saying one is more powerful than the other is situational at best.

And to top if off, terror damage is easily stopped by stability.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

Or a stun breaker.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

I would put both Dhuumfire and Terror as grandmaster trait in curse. Move the weakness on crit to spite and make the +33% scepter duration a master trait (don’t even bother to reduce its effectiveness because it’s a PvE trait).

I’m out of topic but I would love conditions, especially fear with Terror, to do damage for those fractions of second that currently deal 0. So that a 1.7 second of fear deals 100% the first tick and 70% the second tick.

Also, the introduction of a new sigil that increases fear duration would be nice. I mean, so many things can get rid of that condition, and it’s far from the overpowered knockbacks that not only disable your character but also void stun breakers used too early… Yeah, you have to wait the end of the animation before you can break out…

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

vicious.5683

And to top if off, terror damage is easily stopped by stability.

and burning is easily stopped by condi clease, what is your point?

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

vicious.5683

I would put both Dhuumfire and Terror as grandmaster trait in curse. Move the weakness on crit to spite

yeah because Spite it’s the precision tree… lol

Dhuumfire it’s 100% proc because of that same reason.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

vicious.5683

You can’t look at damage alone, you have a CC effect on fear. You don’t have such effect on burning.
And those numbers may be achieved with 30 points on Curses, but actually you don’t need 30 in curses to take Dhuumfire.

You guys are sooo biased. Dhuumfire it’s not as powerful as you think

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

Terror is not op. It’s one of the easiest things to counter.

1) Stability
2) Stunbreaker
3) Conditionremoval (instant)
4) Outheal it
5) Block it.

Max damage it did for me was 3x 1400. 4200 damage is so easy to apply with other professions as well (heartseeker anyone). So op? nope. And this damage can be countered, melee damage can’t.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: LastDay.3524

LastDay.3524

As a powermancer, I personally would never take dhuumfire, ever. I tried it once, and it felt slow compared to Close to Death.

Dhuumfire is for Hybrids and Close to Death is for Power.

Even so Dhuumfire does feel rather weak by itself.
If it wasn’t usable with Terror it might actually deserve a buff.

Hybrids aren’t meant to have as much condition stacking/damage as full conditionmasters.

Obviously not, but they aren’t meant to have as much Power damage as Powermancers either.
They are meant to have enough of both to be equal to both.
Right now if you play Dagger/Dagger Hybrid you don’t put out enough Condition Damage to make it worth losing the Critical Damage.
Dhuumfire helps with that.

Moreover, I think if you use Scepter/dagger, and Axe/focus, you should have enough conditions + damage. But you lose a source of fear + Rapid condition stacking from staff. I believe Nemesis used this combo quite well.

The only advantage to using Scepter as Hybrid that I can see is that Feast of Corruption hits harder.
I don’t think that it’s auto-attack hits very hard even with high Power, same goes for Grasping Dead.
Though I suppose it can be used if you don’t like the Staff.
It’s not an awful pick, especially if you stack Bleeds, then weapon swap and use Axe.
Still, I’d rather use the staff in most cases because Putrid Mark hits very hard with high Power and Mark of Blood is very nice for Bleeds.

Pre-patch I would have much rather used Dagger/Dagger than Axe/Dagger, but now Axe is very tempting.
Dagger used to out-DPS Axe by enough to often make it worth the risk, but now I don’t feel like it’s worth it very often anymore.
That’s an another thing that needs to change, but meh.

I respect Nemesis’ passion for making videos but I think that people overrate him.
His builds aren’t some sort of completely new super powerful things everybody just magically missed.
He’s certainly good, though, and a good source of information for new players.

Moving Terror to GM is the silliest thing ever, it is not worth of being a grandmaster trait. Plus, you can still go 30/30 and take dhuum and terror. Now if they moved Dhuum into blood, you just gave Terrormancers more survivability and damage :P. Arenanet doesnt “want them to be two separate things”, this is what you want. As far as I see it, having dhuum in Spite or curses both make sense, first for condition duration, second for condition damage, but to have dhuum somewhere else is futile.

People talk about the “Terror build” for a reason.
I absolutely believe it to be more worthy of being a GM trait than Withering Precision and Lingering Curses are.

Dhuumfire is worth using with Terror because of the 30% Condition duration from the Spite line.
If Dhuumfire was in 30 Blood Magic and Terror was 30 Curses the best stat spread that I can think of would be:
0/30/10/30/0

That makes you lose 30% condition duration for some extra health.
Your Fears would be cut short.

The “old” Terror build could still run 10/30/10/0/20.

Dhuumfire would pretty much be restricted to Hybrids.
30/0/10/30/0 , 30/10/0/30/0, 0/30/0/10/30/0 … builds like that.

Of course that’s just an example and it would raise it’s own set of problems.
It’s a drastic change and not one I actually expect to see.

Still, I think that moving Terror to GM (swap with either Lingering Curses or Withering Precision) would be a good start.

Of course people would just run 30/30/10/0/0 if only Terror was moved to GM, so they’d need to look into moving other traits as well.

Greater Marks, perhaps.
I’ve been of the opinion that the big marks should be by default.

If Greater Marks was “Unblockable Marks” or even just “Reaper’s Mark is unblockable” and it was moved to somewhere else… it’d definitely shake things up for the Terror builds.

edit:

I would put both Dhuumfire and Terror as grandmaster trait in curse.

This could definitely be a very interesting solution as well.
Hybrids could get both Dhuumfire and Close to Death, meanwhile Terror builds couldn’t get Dhuumfire.

I think it might be too powerful for Pure Power builds, as Burning with 0 Condition damage still has a surprising amount of base damage…
But it’d certainly be interesting to see.

Benight[Edge]

(edited by LastDay.3524)

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Bhawb.7408

So is Terror. The point is burning can be applied more, does more damage per application, and has less ways to remove it to Terror.

My PvP Minion Build

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ara.4569

Ara.4569

I would put both Dhuumfire and Terror as grandmaster trait in curse. Move the weakness on crit to spite

yeah because Spite it’s the precision tree… lol

Dhuumfire it’s 100% proc because of that same reason.

It’s your amulet that defines your precision. I have 30 points in Curses and only 18% crit because I run carrion. Also, the Spite tree can really use that extra survivability when running either knight or zerk amulet in power builds. Condi builds already have dagger #5, weakening shroud trait and staff combo to apply weakness.

Balance team is a bunch of clowns, hurting the game to the full extent of their abilities.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

vicious.5683

So is Terror. The point is burning can be applied more, does more damage per application, and has less ways to remove it to Terror.

As far as I know there are more condi cleanses than stun breakers and with shorter cd’s

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Bhawb.7408

I don’t even… terror can be removed with condition cleanses AND stun breakers, making it intrinsically easier to void than burning.

My PvP Minion Build

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

vicious.5683

Not your own condi cleanses. You are cc’ed remember?
if you count your cleanses plus team cleanses its still easier to remove burning

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

I rolled a necromancer after the patch and after seeing how powerful they were. I actually like it. I’ve learned a lot from playing it in sPvP, and although a lot of things contribute to the overpowered condition spam, Dhuumfire is by far the biggest contributor.

Although a lot of people point at Terror, an offensive fear is mostly used to guarantee a kill or a huge chunk of damage from an existing condition stack. That means the problem is with the condition stack. And there’s a subtle mechanic at work with Dhuumfire. When you remove conditions, it’s done in a LIFO (last-in, first-out) fashion. Because new bleeds are applied constantly, the bleed stack is almost always the first to go. Prior to the patch, I’m surmising that bleeds were a significant chunk of condition necromancer damage. Therefore, just a little bit of condition removal could reliably knock off the whole stack and make a big dent in the damage of a condition necromancer. Bleeds being removed still happens, but now necros can apply burning, the highest DPS condition, which is quickly buried on the condition stack. Even though the bleeds may be cleared, the burning is still around, giving condition necromancers a huge damage boost. From what I’ve read, condition necromancer damage was in a pretty good spot in sPvP before the patch. Adding an extra 2500-3000 damage on top every 10 seconds broke it.

Fixing Dhuumfire isn’t simple either. Many people feel burning is essential to a condition damage build in sPvP. It’s just too good in its current state. At the same time, the trait is ignored by physical damage and hybrid users. How can you tweak Dhuumfire so that it’s less prevalent in condition builds and occurs more often or for longer durations for dagger and axe? Do you instead tune down the condition application rate of other conditions to compensate?

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

(edited by Exedore.6320)

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

I respect Nemesis’ passion for making videos but I think that people overrate him.
His builds aren’t some sort of completely new super powerful things everybody just magically missed.
He’s certainly good, though, and a good source of information for new players.

So far I haven’t used any build he came up with, mainly because I like to come up with my own, but my reference was in case you wanted to see a video of Scepter and Axe gameplay.

edit:

I would put both Dhuumfire and Terror as grandmaster trait in curse.

This could definitely be a very interesting solution as well.
Hybrids could get both Dhuumfire and Close to Death, meanwhile Terror builds couldn’t get Dhuumfire.

I think it might be too powerful for Pure Power builds, as Burning with 0 Condition damage still has a surprising amount of base damage…
But it’d certainly be interesting to see.

I highly doubt pure power builds would go 30 into curses for burning, you are losing 30% critical damage, more DS pool, shorter DS cooldown, 100% crit in DS, 5% increased damage with LF more than 50%…. I think those are extremely important for damage in power builds.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Posted by: LastDay.3524

LastDay.3524

I highly doubt pure power builds would go 30 into curses for burning, you are losing 30% critical damage, more DS pool, shorter DS cooldown, 100% crit in DS, 5% increased damage with LF more than 50%…. I think those are extremely important for damage in power builds.

Very good points.
The 100% crits in DS especially.

I sure wasn’t thinking straight with that comment.

Benight[Edge]

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Roe.3679

Very good points.

A hybrid build could still go into curses and grab it, for what it’s worth. If that was a change they made I would definitely dust off the rampager gear.

Why is Dhuumfire OP?

in Necromancer

Azraeel.1238

Very good points.

A hybrid build could still go into curses and grab it, for what it’s worth. If that was a change they made I would definitely dust off the rampager gear.

True, but if you look closely, we were talking about Pure power builds :P