highest dps viper build?

highest dps viper build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

Sorry for this, as im sure this topic exists over and over, but I keep finding different condi builds (which is a good thing I might add) with slight differences and different runes and sigils.

Im about to convert one of my ascended sets to vipers so im trying to get down what I should be using for RAIDS and events etc

highest dps viper build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Darwec.3784

Darwec.3784

Just for quick clarification, this is for longer dps / sustained fights (raids / world bosses) as opposed to shorter fights (dungeons / low fractals) correct?

highest dps viper build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azure.8670

Azure.8670

yes. I mean, im going to use the build for everytthing, but id prefer it be for sustained fights

highest dps viper build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/Bleed-and-chill-condi-duration-cap/first#post5873738

This is what i run as ecquip, and I use as traits lines reaper curses and blood magic, since burning on RS from soul reapering is in my opinion a dps lost in raids while blood magic is really nice to support your team if somone go downstat.
For example you can port away people downed from damaging ground in Vale Guardian’s fight, downed people doesnt lose life etc etc

Parabrezza

highest dps viper build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Viper%27s_Scepter
I found this build that is similar at the mine.
I preferere warhorn over the staff since i fell it better for breack bar without losing the scepter’s AA bleed aplication.
Also use epidemic instead of blood is power is really helpfull to clear add in the gorseval’s fight

Parabrezza

(edited by lucadiro.4519)

highest dps viper build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Wintermute.5408

Wintermute.5408

Blood siphons also do some impressive healing with RS2 and 4, due to multiple strikes and life force tanking damage.

BTW, is chill damage really such a big deal for condi build? Or is reaper taken for RS4 mainly?

Welcome to Rivendell, mister Anderson

highest dps viper build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Darwec.3784

Darwec.3784

Blood siphons also do some impressive healing with RS2 and 4, due to multiple strikes and life force tanking damage.

BTW, is chill damage really such a big deal for condi build? Or is reaper taken for RS4 mainly?

A combination of condi chill, decimate defenses, reaper shroud 4, reaper shroud 5 being an ok CC, and all the other possible lines being bad. I guess you could take spite instead, but decimate defenses on its own is better than spite.

highest dps viper build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Maxzero.4032

Maxzero.4032

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Reaper_-_Viper%27s_Scepter
I found this build that is similar at the mine.
I preferere warhorn over the staff since i fell it better for breack bar without losing the scepter’s AA bleed aplication.
Also use epidemic instead of blood is power is really helpfull to clear add in the gorseval’s fight

Pity she forgot to include Lichform/Death Mastery on some bosses. Guess her spreadsheet forgot to tell her.

Why she is AA in Reaper form has me stumped but I’m sure there is a good reason.

(edited by Maxzero.4032)

highest dps viper build?

in Necromancer

Posted by: Yamedo.2561

Yamedo.2561

i played with viper ascended armor, didn’t like, but then again my accessories and weapons were lacking viper stats… substituted for berserker even..