how can you guys stand it?

in Necromancer

Posted by: unlucky.9285

unlucky.9285

every day I play I just start to hate this game more and more…. unfortunately I started playing the game while dhuumfire was still a thing but they had already done the nerfs to everything else to compensate for it. I fell in love with necro and levelled it to 80 joined a guild and did lots of wvw roaming/zerging, great times. then the nerfs started to hit over and over and over. while they deemed the other classes too weak and buffed and buffed them (granted they took some small hits not much tho)

now its at the point where the only build that can work in pvp is condi but only if you have a dedicated partner to take most of the hits and try distract them or come up against the right builds.

classes that I found fun to fight against are just frustrating to fight now.. I look at what other classes can do now, how they can abuse the new sigils in ways a necro could only dream of and even have similar skills to what was taken away from necro ( engie ip vs necro dhuumfire) all invulnerable skills (some don’t even lock them out of abilities) compared to what death shroud use to be. they even had the nerve to increase cast times on some of our skills, necro needs shorter cast times not longer@!#@$, I cant count how many times I have been killed/blinded turned into a pin ball in the time it took me to cast a single skill or just unable to defend myself from these things because they can always cast attacks faster then I can get my defences off. everything is just too slow.

now im not saying I cant kill things, I can its just I do it so much easier on say an engie to the point I find it boring, bringing me to my next point I kill necros so easily on the other classes that I have played its just stupid… I have seen what it is like from their side.

point of this? what makes this class fun for you after what has been going on? do I just need to find a dedicated team for pvp to start enjoying it again?

or is there some secret build that isn’t 6xxx6 <—is now dead thanks to ds “bug fix” or x62x2.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hattoni.8597

Hattoni.8597

It’s only a matter of time for me when necro becomes nearly op. In pve it’s obvious that necro has no place there, but in coordinated fights it’s more than just ‘strong’. We melt engies and thieves easily, in wvw there is still GWEN, in pvp terrormancer is amazing. I don’t really find necro to be too weak. It’s not as easy to play condi necro as, in example, medi guard. Playing necro requires positioning and we can’t just spam 3 skills while cds are down. We can’t burn all of our fear at the beginning of fight, we have to look when enemy burst his boons to counter it with corruption. I enjoy necro, because it’s challanging to play it.

I’m sure there will be buff to necro one day, maybe in January, maybe in March, maybe in next year, but it’s worth waiting for me. There is this celestial thing now, which requires nerf and it will be nerfed one day.

Look at top pvp teams – only eles and engies are in a good spot now, bunker guards are now weaker and less useful than ever, necros are much more welcome.

I’m playing necro just because I found it rewarding and I truly enjoy it. It’s like when a certain class doesn’t fit you then no matter how op it is you won’t enjoy it. Play your necro if you like it, there will be time when we will read: ‘last spot, looking for xxx necro, no engie’.

in Necromancer

unlucky.9285

I don’t think I have ever been melted by a necro then again if im not on my necro I go straight for their one and just cc it and stop it healing. if only my team mates wouldn’t attack it when spectral skills are up then it would be even easier

in Necromancer

Posted by: Hamster.4861

Hamster.4861

just yesterday I had an opportunity to GvG one of the top 5 guilds in the game, [SYN]Syndictive, and in the first round their necros dropped 7 of my 15 players, in less than 10 seconds. I’m fairly certain it was only the necros, because it was instantaneous, and it hurt like hell. Elementalist damage takes time to ramp up, (ice spike, meteor shower, eruption)their melee was moving away from us, and we were melting. We got baited into a well bomb, and it was GG.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Ezeriel.9574

Ezeriel.9574

I use my necro to do husk in silverwastes… and that’s about it.

For a long time the necro forums were filled with people that only argued how awesome and over-powered the class was, and now, they’re gone.

…the people that thought necro was bad, gave up.

It’s a lousy condition class, it’s pets never work, it brings nothing to group play, I could go on, but I stopped fighting for buffs a long time ago.

Your best bet is to reroll, and put your mistakes behind you.

A level 20 scroll, and those single level scrolls from spvp reward boxes are easy enough to come by. Use ’em!

The only way to play the engineer is to exploit it.
Playing the engineer “as intended” is simply not viable.

in Necromancer

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

I get frustrated quite a lot with my necro. I have over 4k hours on them, and in PvE we’re completely useless for 90+% of the content, in pvp we have condi necro which is weird as it is only op due to the abundance of engis and eles in the meta but still isn’t that great of a build overall since necro’s lack a lot of self sufficient things and group utility. Power necro is kinda gimmicky, like condi. OP if you can free cast but eventually the lack of mobility/defense will always get you killed no matter how good your positioning is.

In WvW I GvG on necro, and even there I have rage moments. You’re basically an unmobile ele/focus party mix that lacks group utlity or survival. And If I want to pug blob I’d rather be on my guardian.

I loved necro in GW1 though, so I stick with it, hoping for more/better weapons, defenses, trait reworks, utility, and if they insist on so much innate condis for necros, then I’d like them to rework how condis in the game are.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

in Necromancer

Posted by: Mara.6782

Mara.6782

For me necro was fun to play when game was new. Then i start play thief, mesmer and guardian and i realize, why play class that is slow and cant stealth or get many boons just take hit like punching bag , you have death shroud that make you only suffer longer. Weapon skills are other thing. Why necromancer dont cleave (dagger hit 2 foe isnt enough) and when you use death shroud you dont see your weapons or armor just smoking mass no need to make legendary weapon or good looking armor when you cant see them. These are things why i dont play necromancer. It is good bank, though.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Vortok.6975

Vortok.6975

Necro always been difficult to play, you have to work your kill twice as hard as a warrior would do. It took me a while to find a niche for my playstyle, fact is i’m a powermancer. Anet always nerfed condi so i was’nt affected by most of the changes. I don’t share all the negativity about the necro because if you put all negative, you’ll notice there’s nothing good about the necro and that’s not true. Necro is supposed to be difficult so either they change it completely to fit most players playstyle or we just deal with howhe is now. I run approximately this build, might not work for everybody.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Horror.8741

Horror.8741

As for me power necro is more fun, but you are easy kill i say.The condi one terror build if played right can cause a lot of troubles to enemy in spvp or wvw cos you can range dmg.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

Are you crazy :P, I’ve been playing conditionmancer for over a year and recently decided hey, let’s give powermancer a go.. Since I hadn’t used a powermancer for a very long time, I thought I should re-learn it since with the dagger, axe and warhorn changes it might be nicer now. And whoa was I ever right. I don’t know what you mean by condi builds are the only viable ones in PvP or that you’re getting rekt by everyone but people just evaporate under the damages I can emit. I had a fairly tanky Ele going at me all confident the other day and they died in a matter of seconds thanks to my knowledge of how predictable D/D Ele’s are. I countered everything in his rotation and he was toast.

Necro’s are definitely lacking in some areas but I’m by no means close to being “done with it.” I’m easily entertained and if I could use the same build for a year and not get bored of it I’m sure I’ll be able to use this power build for the next year and not get bored of it either.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

When you’re in PvP wearing a Zerker amulet and fight a Meditation guardian to a standstill, you’ll understand

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

I was done with it a long time ago. Necro was my first character, and switched a few months later. It really made Gw2 a pretty crappy experience and I think I would have been better starting out as any other class, though in retrospect it was also a lack of experience.

That was when necro was really awful though, and these days I sometimes bring my necro to blow people up in wvw, and then that sure, you can definitely get some fun out of this class.

Anyhow, if you don’t like it, just feel free to start another class; it’s better that way. Better than being bitter all the time, and sometimes changes are in a favorable situation like that new dagger cleave is nice. I’m just going to say the sometimes, grass is greener…

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Horror.8741

Horror.8741

The pros to be a coni necro are in the middle of a friup fight you make enemy bunkers go down easily or if you focus on any target you are doing the best aoe dmg to others with conditions. I think is viable.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Thiagugu.9682

Thiagugu.9682

Maybe a Greatsword could solve this…nudge nudge.

“Don’t be discouraged, darling. You can’t help being inferior.”

in Necromancer

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

When you’re in PvP wearing a Zerker amulet and fight a Meditation guardian to a standstill, you’ll understand

How the hell is that happen to you? I run alot of zerker necro builds (e.g 6/2/0/0/6) and that never happend to me. In the end one was always eating dirt…

in Necromancer

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

How the hell is that happen to you? I run alot of zerker necro builds (e.g 6/2/0/0/6) and that never happend to me. In the end one was always eating dirt…

Well, I sure wasn’t going down :p Not until his whole team got on me, at any rate. He survived through sheer blind spam and blocks/invulnerabilities.

Yeah, I probably could have played better, but it was fun to have two Zerkers having a sustain fight :p

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

try a 2 6 0 0 6 zerker pack necro d/d staff PoC and Spectral Attunement in pvp.

got me back to play it even though I hated the class and what has become of it!

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: Azzer.8137

Azzer.8137

Necromancers sadly are useless in most modes, except large Zergs where you can stand far away and AoE another zerg.

In PvE there is low damage, no team support that’s actually good, awfull fields, awfull blast finishers of which there is so few anyway, crappy minion AI, no survivability.

In PvP, if you die to a necromancer you definitely needs to up your game dying to a necromancer should only happen if you don’t see them as they are extremely squishy and easy to kill they have lich form for 20 second as the only good skill and that can be survived by LOS’ing, stability removal, reflects, projectile defense, stealth, invulnerability, dodges basically CC when stability is removed and so on, if you are killing people as a necro in PvP it’s because people ignore you and that’s the only time a necromancer can be dangerous.

For WvWvW Necro have great AoE damage good “survival” because of the heals from others, Death Shroud being crap vs many and roaming, yeah good luck on a necro.

So all in all Necromancer have 1 area they are awesome at WvWvW Zerg, 1 they are decent at if ignored (I.E bad players) in PvP, for WvWvW roaming and PvE dungeons/fractals it’s literally the worst profession in GW2.

For Open world you can do anything so who cares

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

try a 2 6 0 0 6 zerker pack necro d/d staff PoC and Spectral Attunement in pvp.

got me back to play it even though I hated the class and what has become of it!

I was using that for a while as well =) fun isn’kitten

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

unlucky.9285

thanks for the replies i will give the 26xx6 a go

in Necromancer

NeXeD.3042

thanks for the replies i will give the 26xx6 a go

I ended up switching to 4/4/0/0/6 zerk pack runes d/w air fire sigils staff energy generosity utils cc wop sa sw lich

in Necromancer

unlucky.9285

nope with this build guards just instant teleport to me through trees/rocks/walls shove blind on me spin to win shackle me all with a lovely burn ticking away and me stuck with blind on me for most of it… while they block block block block block block block block block block block =\ because i need to be close to hit them………………………… at least condis kept ticking through it

in Necromancer

NeXeD.3042

Ummm the build I mentioned should do really well against a medi guard. Blind doesn’t work too well against warhorn dagger you are htting too many times. WoP and staff 4 for condis and use swalk to juke him when you swap to ds to lifeblast him.

in Necromancer

unlucky.9285

i was using the other one dd staff

in Necromancer

Posted by: Roe.3679

Roe.3679

Medi guards always seem like they are really strong because of all of the heals they have, and they can time a lot of burst really well if played ok, but generally speaking if you know what to dodge (whirling wrath and the focus block explosion), you can force them to use their cooldowns and then they are just some zerker with no defense. Gotta kite and not waste your dodges, but most of them will blow their meditations early and then be a sitting duck.

in Necromancer

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

So.. From the looks of it I’m the only one crazy enough to solo roam on a Necromancer in T1 during prime time. Meh.. I think Necro is just fine. It has some serious weaknesses there’s no doubt about that. But if you just give it a bit of TLC it’s amazing. It’s the profession I learned the game mechanics on, my oldest character and maybe it’s just a sentimental thing but no matter how many times I go to another profession I always come crawling back to my Necro.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Necromancer

Posted by: Swimsasa Stoon.8936

Swimsasa Stoon.8936

I main elementalist and love pvp.
Then I made a lvl 80 of every other profession whilst playing pvp exclusively for 3 months and thought that necro was the most OP of them all. But that was over half a year ago. Just wondering what changed since then… I’ll have to pick ’m up again see what happened.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Monoman.2068

Monoman.2068

I’ve been on and off with this game and I just recently came back since I’m on Christmas break. I’m playing the game in a way completely opposite of my previous playstyle and now I employ heavy cheese builds. This is my current necromancer build:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fRAQNBIhZYkj2ObMvh/2E7ChslrwFEdWTIA-TFSFABnp+DAnAAQ0Ho0+D++EAsSJYVK/Q4QAEA4Agh/d5fX+3SBAzEA-w

Although this is a roaming build, it makes all my problems go away (except ganking). If I ever run into a warrior, I just corrupt his stability while his berserker stance is up, then warhorn 4 him, wait till his beserkers stance wears out, then I just sit on him with warhorn 5 and plague form 1 till he dies. Every other class except maybe a guardian is a joke against permanent cripple. I don’t even care anymore.

Hell I’m actually posting for some feedback on these abusive sigil uses you mentioned that other classes have. I’m looking to make similar builds on an elementalist and mesmer.

Laviere – Hybrid Wellomancer
Makonne – Hybrid Regen Ranger

(edited by Monoman.2068)

in Necromancer

Posted by: kwstyle.9148

kwstyle.9148

I have read the new leaked updates don’t know it is true but I have stopped playing for a while and I play necromancer again. The condition/ terrormancers are getting nerfd but for now everything seems fine to me as a power necromancer but I feel like they are forcing me to play d/d and staff since other weapons are slow. (talking about spvp only haven’t rly roam yet in wvw). So far it is still fun for me but I can’t play with other weapons set because it is just slow or not effective in spvp as a power necromancer.

Making GW2 videos on YouTube.com/VGRyusai and Streaming on Twitch.tv/VGRyusai

in Necromancer

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Im laughing so hard at people who are saying condimancer is the only viable thing anymore. You are just bad at position and setting up the damage on powermancers then. Medi Gaurds= Easy. The thing to watch for on powermancer are rangers and their 2 burst, You can handle literally any other class no issue with corrupts and well timed damage spikes, where as ranger can just out kite and cc you with their LB. Even then I have little issues with most rangers around in the game. If you cant win as condimancer (Easiest thing to do) then reroll to warrior.

Isle Of Janthir

in Necromancer

NeXeD.3042

D/w is more effective as a powermancer in pvp than d/d.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Necromancer needs player’s attention, understanding and knowledge. Fun and tactics come with experience.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Necromancer

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

Every class needs attention, understanding, and knowledge. Yes, even Rangers. The class really could use something to help escape a melee train or something imo

in Necromancer

Posted by: L Step.8659

L Step.8659

I think a lot of people are overselling and underselling the necro in this thread. Either calling others bad or delusional. Technically you can win or kill someone with any build in pvp, there’s so many random factors involved including skill levels and team comps and latency and if skills decide to work or not.

The top end of PvP should be where we judge the necro, and the lack of them besides condi—which are only there to directly counter the celestial engis/condi engis everywhere, and to an extent dd eles. I have a strong feeling if no major changes are made and something hits the current engi/dd ele builds that you’ll see even less necros. Which you only really see in NA anyways, EU lacks them just because teams don’t run as many engis/eles the people in NA do.

I know I commented earlier in this thread, but to voice my opinion again, necros are basically nukes, either with the condi/fear spam pressure or the 6k lifeblasts and wells. If you run condi you can take a little more focus, but the fact is if you don’t have a s walk/wurm port you’ll never escape a competent player. And with power you’re literally a nuke, but you leave room for 1 stun break/escape if you carry wells so you’re not escaping anything. You can position all you want but with the amount of gap closers/blinks/point cap nature of PvP you will still die countless amounts of time since you’re too overpowered offensively and too weak defensively. People know you’re a threat but you’re such an easy kill if the team takes 5 seconds to focus you, and this is why I think the necro needs help. Anet wants us to use death shroud as defense and offense, but yet give us none in the beginning of the fight. We have to use the minion trick to get any. Our only defense is what we should be using for offense, so until we get some form of vigor/blocks/invulns/mobility/huge siphoning buffs we’ll never be able to sustain/handle focus and that’s needed to be viable in the top end of pvp, atleast in my opinion. Teams right now do need to peel off and protect their necros, regardless of positioning like some people in this thread say. If they’re not you’re just fighting teams not prioritizing proper targets.

ReRolled [Re] GvG Hero/Wannabe

Best NA rallybot on EU

(edited by L Step.8659)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anirri.4156

Anirri.4156

I have made 7 different necros since i joined on launch and honestly…they need some TLC. I have a lvl 80 thief (poor things keep geting hit with the nerf bat in pve) a lvl 80 guardian (cant kill her) and my poor necro lvl 21…lvling is sloooooooow as heck. Anet has been failing in my eyes (this coming from a gw1 player) the new “dumbed down” starter zones and such took most of their man power where the classes and balancing should have taken priority. Necro needs to be picked back up out of the mud, thief needs to stop taking the PVE nerf bat (pvp they are still heavy hitters) and many other classes need tweaks, i say they should have 2 versions of every skill one for PVE one for PVP i know a few games that have done this so they can adjust one without effecting the other. BUT that makes to much sense so it wont happen.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Falcon.8713

Falcon.8713

I got 7 necros at this moment so I can say to most of these posts:
Bullkitten,
necros are the most awesome and n1 profession ever imo
PvE: Just go with the zerker flow Dagger/X and Scholar and you should be fine by practice, if you want to fit in with the speedclear wannabes and listen to how awesome everything is that they kill (brainless mobs) you should roll something else, Anet made us not be able to fit into these types of groups, just to check out where the decent players are, and not the people that like the smell of their own farts ..
PvP: either run Terrormancer or Power (Terrormancer great to counter a lot of high used builds- except for cele eles which have no counter at all)
WvW: Necros are greatly wanted in zerg because we’re cool .
. And can lay wells and stuff

My necromancer got upgraded to a scythe-wielding maniac.. I like it.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Rangerdeity.5847

Rangerdeity.5847

necro make good power divers in WvW zergs they can wear full zerker and still be safe wading directly into the middle of the field to drop wells into the enemies retreating ground to land kills from people who would otherwise heal up then dive further in death shroud channeling 5 and 4

in Necromancer

Posted by: SilverDragon.3912

SilverDragon.3912

I’ve had more luck with dagger/focus. the extra low cd chill and boon strip has been way more useful to me than extra speed, though there are times I wish i had the speed.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Oslaf Beinir.5842

Oslaf Beinir.5842

Focus 5 has too long a cast time…enough time for random dodges/blinds/LOS/Blocks/CC to make it too troublesome to land

Get In The Van Yo[PR] -Play on Far Shiverpeaks/Gunner’s Hold/Vabbi

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in Necromancer

Posted by: imaclown.1628

imaclown.1628

I’ve had more luck with dagger/focus. the extra low cd chill and boon strip has been way more useful to me than extra speed, though there are times I wish i had the speed.

The warhorn will keep people in dagger range better, yes it lacks boon removal but it makes up for it with the ridiculous lf gain and amount of procs especially while using air fire sigils. Not to mention with pack runes your almost 100% swiftness uptime and way over that if you use swalk.

Attention Moderators I am not:
S P E E D starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD crappy d/D ele NA

in Necromancer

Posted by: Bhawb.7408

Bhawb.7408

How do I stand it? By regularly quitting for large periods of time to wait for ANet to make a meaningful addition to the profession. Not that they ever have, but hey it keeps me from quitting permanently.

But of Corpse – Watch us on YouTube
My PvP Minion Build

in Necromancer

unlucky.9285

are you really going to drop that “positioning” dribble on me? i can be standing on the top of a cliff while the fight goes on below and they will always send 1 or 2 people to kill me no matter where i stand or just range me because our weapons are only 600 range.

the only positioning that i can see will work if they are a bit dense is to keep your allies between you and them but that ties into what i said before, you need someone to peel for you all the time.

in Necromancer

Muchacho.2390

are you really going to drop that “positioning” dribble on me? i can be standing on the top of a cliff while the fight goes on below and they will always send 1 or 2 people to kill me no matter where i stand or just range me because our weapons are only 600 range.

the only positioning that i can see will work if they are a bit dense is to keep your allies between you and them but that ties into what i said before, you need someone to peel for you all the time.

Well he did talk about condition necros, which normally have atleast 900 range not 600…

in Necromancer

unlucky.9285

i guess =\ but it still doesn’t change much since there isn’t any way to teleport without a target and even then the skills we have don’t work vertically and that 900 is still within single gap closers

oh and there is more then one post about positioning

in Necromancer

Muchacho.2390

i guess =\ but it still doesn’t change much since there isn’t any way to teleport without a target and even then the skills we have don’t work vertically and that 900 is still within single gap closers

oh and there is more then one post about positioning

Fleshwurm works vertically. Atleast on those points where all the other teleports also work.

There is a reason why some necros consider this skill mandetory in spvp.

in Necromancer

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

There is not a top necro player in EU I know of that hasn’t taken brakes from the game.

There’s a point where you’ve mastered and tried everything and it’s literally impossible to enjoy the game anymore. That’s on top of realising that you’re subpar to other professions in most situations imaginable.

In PvP after thousands of necro games, I find myself rotating mechanically, I don’t think much, I just go where I know I should. I duel and teamfight using tried and working rotations, I know where to expect most things, I keep track on everything happening, mechanically.

In PvE, I do the Living World releases despising the dagger autoattack spam I’ve been forced to commit to for the past 2 years, but I keep doing it, mechanically, without fun, without challenge. I hate the fact that I’m slow and can’t run as fast to objectives as other professions.

Coming back to what I’ve been saying since launch (yes, literally since launch and I have posts to prove that), necro is designed to be tedious. This tedious design hasn’t been changed since the release, not to mention expanding the gameplay.

So how can I stand it? By just not giving a kitten about the game anymore. Taking it as some clicking contest with no reward is a good approximation of how I’ve been feeling about it for some time. Does ArenaNet have people that could fix that? I believe they do (Jonathan Sharp, who was influential in making necro what it is, left Anet), but looking at their track record I have doubts it can happen.

If ArenaNet truly are what they say, I am sure necro will be revisited one day. Until then, enjoy the boredom.

Leman

(edited by leman.7682)

in Necromancer

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Marjory’s Dagger not OP.

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

in Necromancer

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

If ArenaNet truly are what they say, I am sure necro will be revisited one day. Until then, enjoy the boredom.

It took them 6 years to fix Mesmers in GW1 iirc…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind

in Necromancer

Posted by: Fuji.6284

Fuji.6284

I don’t think I have ever been melted by a necro then again if im not on my necro I go straight for their one and just cc it and stop it healing. if only my team mates wouldn’t attack it when spectral skills are up then it would be even easier

The only class I’ve seen them melt in PvP is thief. I play the class occasionally and have only enjoyed them in WvW as a support.

in Necromancer

NeXeD.3042

The only class I’ve seen them melt in PvP is thief. I play the class occasionally and have only enjoyed them in WvW as a support.

Necros can melt theives, mesmers, rangers, guardians, other necros, engineers, elementalists. The only thing we really can’t melt is a warrior. Not that we don’t do well against them just can’t melt them quickly, unless lich.