necromancer needs fixes BIGTIME

in Necromancer

Posted by: tehsmooth.7493

tehsmooth.7493

so ive read alot on forums on necros so i tought i try one out , i agree with alot of things (reanimator, axe dmg/range, focus #5 cast time/dmg , minion AI , blast finishers not triggering , death shroud #5 skill where is it? , elite skills useful but useles, flesh golemn dies in water, ppl rallying from minions, need i go on ? i think Anet should fix this. necro is one of the most complained about with mesmers i think

in Necromancer

Posted by: tehsmooth.7493

tehsmooth.7493

oh and we have to trait 30 points to get 3s stability with DS which we cant even stomp in , but eles can in kittenform? gg

in Necromancer

Posted by: trigger genious.6583

trigger genious.6583

it’s suppoosed to die in the water, it’s not a water skill

in Necromancer

Posted by: DigitalBAZOOKA.3940

DigitalBAZOOKA.3940

Lol it dies in any form of water even ankle deep water

Be the change you want to see in the world

in Necromancer

Posted by: Savan.8495

Savan.8495

Did we really need another one of these posts,

Please direct future whine posts here:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/On-necros-being-broken/page/4#post884754

Also quotes like
“elite skills useful but useless” is personal oppinion and not reflected by the community as a whole

Other parts of your post include outdated info that has since been hotfixed

I’m perfectly happy with the necromancer in its current state, yes we have bugs but so do many classes

Lets try and keep these posts constructive yes?

in Necromancer

Posted by: DigitalBAZOOKA.3940

DigitalBAZOOKA.3940

Lol got shocked for a sec thought you were a moderator had to go up and check……. Anyways thanx for the link

Be the change you want to see in the world

in Necromancer

Posted by: trigger genious.6583

trigger genious.6583

no it doesn’t it can swim on the surface too.

in Necromancer

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

Did we really need another one of these posts,

Short answer, yes.

Long answer, yes, cause we need feedback about our class being fixed. And I mean, all of the big bugs, not just two minor 5 point traits.

in Necromancer

Posted by: Savan.8495

Savan.8495

Creating 700 identical thread (which get swallowed up very quickly in the mass of crap posted here) will not get issues fixed quicker.

Compiling your ‘complaints’ into one thread, or using the handy sticky at the top of the sub-forum would be far more constructive.

Better yet use the handy search function, everyone of the OP’s points has been previously raised…. and guess what you didn’t get feedback from the developers on those either.

in Necromancer

Posted by: CC Eva.6742

CC Eva.6742

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone.

As Savan correctly states, there are already some open threads at the moment where you can contribute with your own feedback about these issues; the bugs here mentioned have been covered already and it is indeed more effective for the dev team to have all your feedback concentrated in one place rather than scattered all around the subforum.

We proceed now to close this thread.
Thanks.