well update feedback

well update feedback

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

wvw? pvp? this still exists?

Because killing scripted Ai foes is soooooooooooooooo much fun.
/s

Yeah, instead spiking 20k HP health pools and bombing aoe on some capture point is so much better.

When you aren’t playing the game of maybe hit the thief after his 1836749263492 evades are off, his 3 teleports are wasted, and you haven died from his autoattacks in case his headshot spam proccing PI on YOUR autoattacks didn’t kill you by that time.

Or maybe the incredible fun of killing mongoloid warriors who go immune to damage for 10+ seconds while having 25 sec cd CC that’s usually a fraction of all stunbreaks in the game.

Or maybe getting spear pulled into a nest of traps to die immediately.

Yeah, the spvp in this game is soooo much fun and well designed.

Ikr spvp sucks. WvW is where it’s at.

I’d actually believe you if I forgot thieves existed in this game.

well update feedback

in Necromancer

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

/s

Yeah, instead spiking 20k HP health pools and bombing aoe on some capture point is so much better.

When you aren’t playing the game of maybe hit the thief after his 1836749263492 evades are off, his 3 teleports are wasted, and you haven died from his autoattacks in case his headshot spam proccing PI on YOUR autoattacks didn’t kill you by that time.

Or maybe the incredible fun of killing mongoloid warriors who go immune to damage for 10+ seconds while having 25 sec cd CC that’s usually a fraction of all stunbreaks in the game.

Not knowing exactly what is going to happen is what makes pvp so fun the situations you describED are avoidable you know how to pvp. Where pve you know exactly what’s going to happen every time.

The unpredictability and interaction with other players makes pvp extremely entertaining. But no no people know a days would rather do the same thing over and over again for their shinies

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

well update feedback

in Necromancer

Posted by: Lahmia.2193

Lahmia.2193

/s

Its funny you say that considering necros have some of the best defence against stealthy glass thieves (lots of ground target aoe). Correctly predicting their stealth movement with marks and wells will net you a lot of kills.

Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death.

well update feedback

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sintan.8365

Sintan.8365

how to fix the whole profession( in my perspective )
Axe:
axe is cooler than dagger so make axe stronger than dagger, no one wants to carry a war horn because of fashion reasons.(life force gain on the axe auto attack will make allot of people happy)

Greatsword:
Just because we can slow enemies doesn’t we have to be slow asWell.(badumm tsss) Just make gs faster already and give it 600 range, with the auto attack shooting off shadow slashes on the first two hits and a wide ice slash with 650 range on the third hit. (and put the poison back on the Grasping Darkness)

The reaper shroud:
just make it equally strong as elementalist
make infuse terror last longer and share the stability with 10 allies when you press terrify for some decent support.

blood magic :
we need stronger life steal(allot more stronger) I mean common guys this a necromancer.

death magic :
superior rune of revenge? toughness and ferocity
converts 7 % toughness to ferocity
(just like rune of the wurm)
dont delete Cavalier’s stats if you are planning to use this idea.

elite specs:
No longer need to equip the the elite spec trait to be able to equip the new weapon.
example: you can now wield greatsword as a necromancer as soon as you unlock the last skill/trait of your reaper. This will turn build making to a new level for all professions.

And i know that leaked info of the next expansion probably wont be used in the upcoming expansion…. so in before hand don’t use SANDshroud if you really gonna give us torch (sadly) make scorch shroud something fiery that matches the weapon.
ritualist:
A longbow shooting homing shadow spirits, with shadow spirit (turrets) as utility skills would allot better (but that is just me dreaming )

I hope I could help out a little bit to make necromancer cooler and hopefully better.
I’m not telling you what you guys should or must do with the game you made and designed. I just don’t want to be disappointed anymore this my all time favorite class since gw1 we are being ignored by the whole raid community and neglected by the developers.
So for me this game will die with the profession.

best regards some random Elonian necromancer who is crying in a corner in the raid lobby :’(

Yes Please!

Now next question is, do the devs ever actually listen to the player community? or just ignore it all

well update feedback

in Necromancer

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

the only time they did read necro subforum was when designing revenant

well update feedback

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

They just reduced the nerf to Deathly Chill ~ ! b (^_^ )

well update feedback

in Necromancer

Posted by: Zenith.7301

Zenith.7301

/s

Its funny you say that considering necros have some of the best defence against stealthy glass thieves (lots of ground target aoe). Correctly predicting their stealth movement with marks and wells will net you a lot of kills.

Thief is a straight up hard counter to necromancer in WvW, I don’t know what you’re talking about.

well update feedback

in Necromancer

Posted by: Anchoku.8142

Anchoku.8142

Necromancer AoE also counters thief… but not its ability to escape and reset.