About Lingering Light Nerf

in Ranger

Posted by: Britto.6374

Britto.6374

You heavy nerfed LL few days ago.

All community know that 3 sec CD on trait was OP and now all Rangers/Druids think that 12 sec is too long CD. This is a GM Trait, we need a strong, very strong Trait like others classes.

Irenio, talk to community about this terrible nerf plz. LL from OP became totally useless now!

Reducing CD to 6-8 sec would be fair and correct and again viable!

Ty Irenio

(edited by Britto.6374)

in Ranger

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Sadly, this trait took a hit for the changes to AF degeneration out of combat. I believe that in the original design of the druid we were meant to build AF each encounter. The reason it was unsuccessful was because they looked for an easy (even lazy)system to make AF regeneration work(base to proc and not % amount with specific coefficients) . Truth is that ATM druid feels OK in pvp even with the butchered LL, but it does feel bad to speck into an unrewarding GM trait. This trait triggers out of heal, so its annoying you trigger it just before an encounter(with like staff 3) and now the skill is on 12 sec CD.

in Ranger

Posted by: Zatoichi.1049

Zatoichi.1049

is the CD per ally? I cant really figure this out

in Ranger

Posted by: Zenos Osgorma.2936

Zenos Osgorma.2936

yes it is ICD per ally.

in Ranger

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

ICDs are kitten in this game imho. Traits should proc, all the time, and be balanced accordingly. They’re not skills, and bar a few exceptions don’t tell you when they are available or not. And even those few who do, they seriously break the “we want you to play the game, not the interface” idea.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in Ranger

Posted by: Frigoris.7853

Frigoris.7853

They should have just changed it from blind to something else rather than chance the icd.
If we want to blind alot we can just roll go for the eyes with birds.
We should be getting more combative options, not more of what we already have.
That said, I also don’t like how heal centric our druid trait line is, yeah it’s a heal based spec but the staff heals, the f5 super heals and nearly all our traits have something to do with heals.
I’m not asking for more damage modifiers, just more options.