Dear Jon peters and other "balance" devs

in Ranger

Posted by: Bran.7425

Bran.7425

At this point they would have been better off ignoring the Ranger profession as the improvements recieved are largely ‘fixes’ that reduce the usefulness/overall power of the profession without reason or compensation.

Pets have been hidden due to rising Player complaints.

in Ranger

Posted by: Azrhyel.3942

Azrhyel.3942

I gave up any hopes ANet would take even the first of the thousand steps of redesigning the ranger profession into something at least close to acceptable.

But now I finally think it looks more like some infantile revenge thing on the ranger players for calling the situation by its name.

So ArenaNet, feel comfortable on your well earned throne of disgraceful balance service while I fortunately don’t have to play your game…

/reinitiate disregard protocol

in Ranger

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

Wow, just wow, the overall patch changes, just no idea…

How they can call this balancing ? Just …

/sad face

in Ranger

Posted by: Zawr.9206

Zawr.9206

I think it has more to do with the fact there’s just nothing to say.

I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement after this patch and we will continue to make those improvements. If we could fix everything at one time we would, but the reality is there are a limited # of hours to make changes.

In the world in which I operate, when something is in the “most need of improvement”, then it gets prioritized and fixed before other less important fixes. I know that’s a weird concept. In this instance, I’ll not point out the obvious with Mr. Peters’ quoted statement but it is why I don’t think we’ll see him back.

Bro, relax! 6 months is not enough time for any man, woman or machine to fix a class as broken as the Ranger is.

/blarg!

in Ranger

Posted by: Dantaeus Heardt.5730

Dantaeus Heardt.5730

Sadly it seems the biggest detriment to the ranger class is the dev team, what a sad joke they are.

Pretty much this, they seem to give zero kittens about the Ranger profession but hey that underwater combat oh yeah, sorry guys but you seriously kittened this up again.

Dantaeus X Heardt Ranger Lvl 80
Zhaitans Tears Guild[ TWS ] NSP

in Ranger

Posted by: Beardmonger.4692

Beardmonger.4692

I’m almost coming to the conclusion that Anet’s dev team just simply doesn’t have enough on staff to handle all of the bugs, balances, etc. in a timely manner. To be honest, I’m a PRETTY tolerant gamer. I’ll keep playing my ranger because I love the potential of the class. I can’t get into any other profession as I can with my ranger.

I know a lot of you are at the breaking point. I’ve been there a few times too. But I think what will make or break my interest in the game will be the first expansion (I told you I was pretty tolerant). If there aren’t significant fixes/additions/substance after the first real expansion of the game, I may shelf the game for a long time. No worries though. I’m not paying a monthly fee and I’ve already gotten plenty of playing hours out of the price it cost.

Until then I’ll keep dreaming of my GS + A/A ranger that I’ve dreamed of since the first murmur of GW2’s existence.

in Ranger

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

That makes me wonder…does anybody on the dev team actually PLAY the Ranger class? If not, there’s the problem right there. One does not simply ‘fix’ a class they’ve never played.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Ranger

RyuDragnier.9476

Then the answer is obvious…get the dev people from each class to actually PLAY IT. That way they know what’s up when it comes to the class useability.

[hS]

in Ranger

Posted by: google.3709

google.3709

Then the answer is obvious…get the dev people from each class to actually PLAY IT. That way they know what’s up when it comes to the class useability.

they are too busy tank and spank on their guardian to hear you

in Ranger

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Seriously..85% increase and you still complain?

For an offhand absolutely nobody in their right mind uses… but it’s a start.

As a profession, we’re just as “sidekick-ish” now as we were in the original GW. Only differences now, being that then there were over 90 interchangable skills to choose from per profession. And back then we were the official go-to bane of spellcasters everywhere when we could carry as many as three or more interrupt skills per skill bar (before mesmers created a similar interruption build with lower energy consumption that is). In short, though still underpowered, we at least actually had purpose as interrupters and trappers.

Now we’re only good running in packs. I will give us that. You get three to four rangers together, two with longbow, two with short, warhorns as offhands on our secondary weapon set, and we’re downright scary as a fast moving bleed and poison stacking unit. It’s really all we can do, especially in places like WvW. Run as a pack, or be mowed over by just about everything else on the field.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

in Ranger

Posted by: StoneWolf.7930

StoneWolf.7930

I wonder if the devs will actually respond for once in the ranger section

in Ranger

Posted by: Babychoochoo.5690

Babychoochoo.5690

I wonder if the devs will actually respond for once in the ranger section

No. That would make too much sense. Imagine the worst thing they could do. Got it? Good. Whatever they’re going to do is worse than that thing you imagined.

in Ranger

Posted by: Arekai.5698

Arekai.5698

For what i know devs didnt respond once in the ranger section for 3-4(?) months.
But good thing they ask how thieves feel about their class in the thief subforum.

in Ranger

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

This is par for the course. The Devs are very out of touch when it comes to ranger. Pets are still utterly broken. Necros got a TON of love, and even the overpowered theif and warrior classes got significant buffs. My build got a WvW nerf for the guard skill which was our only “cool” or “special” thing we could do in WvW (while mesmer clones still get to pop up on walls). None of the other patch notes affect any ranger playing a reasonable build.

Devs are out of touch with Eng class too. One buffs they got was increase in healing that wrench does to turrents. I mean how lacking in basic eng game play can they be to think oh if we make wrench 100% beter at healing people will use turrent more. Like that was issue with turrent eng not being able to heal them enough.

in Ranger

Posted by: Miiro.3124

Miiro.3124

Prolly a waste of my time posting this but i don’t think the changes made are outlandish at all. I think they are fine. Although i do feel as if the “balancers” do semi ignore on the ranger thread, similar to engies. Time, my friends, our time will come!

[SAV] Miiro 80 Ranger
Jade Quarry Champion Hunter
Solo/Small man WvW

in Ranger

Posted by: Unspecified.9142

Unspecified.9142

Prolly a waste of my time posting this but i don’t think the changes made are outlandish at all. I think they are fine. Although i do feel as if the “balancers” do semi ignore on the ranger thread, similar to engies. Time, my friends, our time will come!

I’ll this again:

It’s not about what changed. It’s about what didn’t change.

It’s the things missing from the patch that are a problem and not so much what is there (admittedly the guard and EB changes stung but that’s really just salt on the wound).

in Ranger

Posted by: Splifferton.9874

Splifferton.9874

I still find it absolutely hysterical that nobody from teh “balance” team or Mr. Peterson himself has still yet to show up.. They dont wana get verbally stoned to death over a forum where they created all the animosity. Is there goal to have the entire ranger community leave the game?? I just dont understand, seeing as how they have openly stated that they are aware of the problems and are aware of what needs to be done yet they didnt do anything to help the class what so ever.. But hey, at least i can tell the difference between my 2 birds which i never used anyway..

Little Grundle [RAM]

in Ranger

Bran.7425

I am more surprise that they haven’t closed this thread and the numerous other complaint threads, perhaps proof that even the moderators have abandoned this section of the Forum.

in Ranger

Posted by: Shinigami.2193

Shinigami.2193

I am more surprise that they haven’t closed this thread and the numerous other complaint threads, perhaps proof that even the moderators have abandoned this section of the Forum.

Preach!

in Ranger

Posted by: Substance E.4852

Substance E.4852

This class will always be kitten until they decide that the pet is no longer the class gimmick.

Nerf the unliving stupid bajeeezus out of all the pets, put the power into the ranger(the player!), and tweak some “f” skills around the dumb critter that is out. Hate it, love it, I don’t really care anymore, it’s the only way ranger will ever become interesting for me.

+1, and hey guess what? This is what the Guild Wars 1 Ranger was! Pet was an option (used a skill slot), and your character retained 100% damage.

WTB my GW1 Ranger back.

Too bad they took everything we did well and gave it to other professions.

Warriors/Thieves deal better range weapon damage.
Mesmers have better pets.
Virtual every other class feels like they can CC better.
They even gave our kitten preps to the theif (venoms).

All we have are traps and they are just as lackluster here as they were in GW1.

Connection error(s) detected. Retrying…

in Ranger

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

I don’t understand why mesmers and thiefs still got buffed.. I mean kitten any ranger met a stealth thief lately in wvw? I think i’m dead 5-10 secs after they find me. And that’s with me using Entangle, 3 rolls, the SB evasion skill, and the skill on the GS that you can move far away with. Or you got to fight any class -pop zephyr (the quickness skill- -enemy rolls once- well there goes all of my burst damage, now I just try to get stacks of bleed. And getting stacks is annoying enough. Why is it hard to get stacks unless you hit them in the back or side? I mean full CD ranger but can’t even get stacks of bleed? Seems like every class gets out of entangle in seconds, sometimes instantly. Where are my stealths, or clones at Take my pet away kitten don’t want it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Idolicious.6091

Idolicious.6091

This class will always be kitten until they decide that the pet is no longer the class gimmick.

Nerf the unliving stupid bajeeezus out of all the pets, put the power into the ranger(the player!), and tweak some “f” skills around the dumb critter that is out. Hate it, love it, I don’t really care anymore, it’s the only way ranger will ever become interesting for me.

+1, and hey guess what? This is what the Guild Wars 1 Ranger was! Pet was an option (used a skill slot), and your character retained 100% damage.

WTB my GW1 Ranger back.

Too bad they took everything we did well and gave it to other professions.

Warriors/Thieves deal better range weapon damage.
Mesmers have better pets.
Virtual every other class feels like they can CC better.
They even gave our kitten preps to the theif (venoms).

All we have are traps and they are just as lackluster here as they were in GW1.

1. Rangers would do better ranged damage than Warr/Thief IF they made the Ranger retain it’s full damage instead of splitting it with the pet. That’s partially what I’m asking for.

2. Mesmers have pets? Mehh..phantasms and clones =/= pets. They are closest to minions, which are meant to be disposable. We have a singular pet, at any one time, as our class mechanic (vs. spammable illusions), and as such it should not be viewed as disposable. Then again I don’t even want a stupid azz pet, my Ranger didn’t use one in GW1, and I don’t want to be forced to use one now, just to play a Ranger. My Warrior isn’t forced to use Adrenal Skills. My Necro is not forced to use Death Shroud. My Thief isn’t forced to steal. Yet my Ranger? Forced to have a pet, it even “pops out” by itself if I engage enemies after I stow it. Ridiculous.

3. The CC with the Ranger is mediocre, then again mobs in this game can CC 100x better than any class (5s knockdowns commonplace). WTH.

4. Yeah, there aren’t any preps left. Kinda dumb, they had their place.

Traps were pretty good in GW1 (PvE anyways), if you knew how to loadout and spec. You could be very useful, actually. But there were about 3x as many traps to choose from as in GW2, and I believe they lasted longer and hit harder – IIRC.

TLDR; GW2 Ranger is highly gimped in comparison to GW1 Ranger, and there really isn’t any reasoning for it at all besides lazy class building, IMO.

(edited by Idolicious.6091)

in Ranger

Posted by: Moddo.7105

Moddo.7105

Naw I am under the impression that mods are outsourced and have a “moderation like made” attitude so they can justify having the job.

in Ranger

Posted by: killimandros.5087

killimandros.5087

That makes me wonder…does anybody on the dev team actually PLAY the Ranger class? If not, there’s the problem right there. One does not simply ‘fix’ a class they’ve never played.

Just wanted to make a comment on that; No. Most of the devs play Thieves.

in Ranger

RyuDragnier.9476

Just wanted to make a comment on that; No. Most of the devs play Thieves.

Then they need to get their kitten in gear and play the other classes so they know what the hell they’re nerfing and buffing.

[hS]

in Ranger

Posted by: Mura.8673

Mura.8673

My ranger is awesome in spvp and wvw. I can understand the complaining regarding dungeons and pet management though.

in Ranger

Posted by: StoneWolf.7930

StoneWolf.7930

In PVE i now main a warrior(since it’s kitten near impossible to get a good cof group as a ranger)

WvW ranger tbh sucks(nothing good going for it, the 14khp fail glass cannon is bad, and we cant use our guard anymore to hit people as we defend), so now i use my necro for that.

and yes the ranger in spvp is pretty good. i do enjoy it there, but soon they’ll probably nerf the sword because i do too much damage, or they’ll nerf the pet. typical bullkitten.

in Ranger

Posted by: Dante.1508

Dante.1508

This is par for the course. The Devs are very out of touch when it comes to ranger. Pets are still utterly broken. Necros got a TON of love, and even the overpowered theif and warrior classes got significant buffs. My build got a WvW nerf for the guard skill which was our only “cool” or “special” thing we could do in WvW (while mesmer clones still get to pop up on walls). None of the other patch notes affect any ranger playing a reasonable build.

I gotta say this is spot on, and i must wonder do they even play the game occasionally, ranger is far from viable compared to most other classes and the early nerfs really destroyed their effectiveness in PvP type situations, we totally lack a condition cleaner like other classes and are forced to trait it or die, the signet every 10 sec is a joke in PvP situations..too slow..

Six months and the pets are still terrible i still cannot permanently stow the things for jump puzzles etc and they aggro everything slowing you down..just crossing a map is a nightmare on ranger..

Sword 1 locks you into combat with which you cannot dodge at all, you try it either does not pull away or moves away and then attacks back instantly..very poor design..
The skills are incredibly messed up and the traits are worse, i wonder who created this class as other classes seem to gel well while rangers are too chaotic trait wise to get a working build…

The pets skills are far too slow and pet cool-downs are hurting the class, the AI is atrocious..

Spirits are useless, instantly killed and terrible buffs, why would i slot such a useless skill and leave myself open to death without the signets (they are a must have), while pointless spirits just sit there gathering dust..

Thanks for reading..

Why would Devs play a ranger, they suck and it shows them how bad the class really is…

(edited by Dante.1508)

in Ranger

Posted by: jwaz.1908

jwaz.1908

And to top it off, they BUFFED guardians in this patch!!!

Brom Svánigandr – Druid
Nemata Sapshield – Dragonhunter
Lillian Estre – Tempest

in Ranger

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

At least moderators read the BUG Forum, they have deleted there a buglist of ranger.

Moderator: "

Hi everyone,

While we understand your frustration and how the class you are playing not working properly affects your gameplay, there is no need to create another thread in this subforum.

We will remind the team about the state of the Ranger class, but you can be sure they are working on it.
We are going to close this thread. Again, thanks for the reminder and sorry for all the problems.

Thanks for your understanding."

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in Ranger

Posted by: Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Frosty and Frosty Law Firm.4981

Worst balance team ever. And i tought Bioware was bad

Sad but true. I’ve lost hope in this ‘team’.

Grind Wars 2: Heart of Tears

in Ranger

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Worst balance team ever. And i tought Bioware was bad

There is no balance team. Whatever Arenanet tries to tell you and whatever poor guy was tasked to do some fake changes every now and then to silent the community … don’t call this balance team.

There is no other conclusion possible than that they don’t give a kitten about balance. They put together their flawed combat/skill system and only change the environment. They actually seem to think the system is fine or atleast it is not a big enough problem for them to direct ressources to the matter.

I am so close to quitting. Since weeks now I only start the game everyday to walk around in WvW a bit and soon get frustrated about my class and the limited amount of builds. They passively ruin the game.

in Ranger

Bran.7425

Maybe the plan is to strip the Ranger of all ‘overpowered’ (read not working exactly as the text says abilities top priority) then once they have this fixed, but weak profession they now have a large stick to keep the rest of the community inline as Ranger is the example of what can be done to any profession at anytime.

in Ranger

KStudios.2850

Maybe the plan is to strip the Ranger of all ‘overpowered’ (read not working exactly as the text says abilities top priority) then once they have this fixed, but weak profession they now have a large stick to keep the rest of the community inline as Ranger is the example of what can be done to any profession at anytime.

Well, if this is the case and they wish to see firsthand the fruits of their labors, then I cordially invite anyone from Anet who has the power to look over my account and follow me about on cam to do so. I’m in WvW on my Ranger most mornings from about 8:00am – 12:00pm, central time USA. They can watch me wipe-out over, and over, and over… Many times in matches I should stand a fair chance in (minus 1 on 1’s with Thieves, 9 times out 10 those never end well). Despite the fact that, not to sound like a braggart, but as far a Ranger is concerned I’m pretty good. I’m even experimenting with a new test build. I’m looking for something somewhere in between “glass” and “tanky,” with at least some points in Marksmanship. Omahgerd, actual bleeds, crits, and possibly even piercing, CANNOT HAZ!

Anyone who can watch this, and feel as if they’ve “a job well done,” is one really sick sadistic kitten.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

in Ranger

Posted by: CETheLucid.3964

CETheLucid.3964

Do people know Anet can pretty much push an update whenever they like? More then likely whenever it’s good and ready?

Or is this a case of “it wasn’t on the big day woe is me” bunk?

The guard thing was a bug and any honest soul will confess as much. That was fixed, and rangers were given several minor quality of life buffs.

We got ‘something’. They’re still aware of ranger issues. A more serious update is in the works.

If it’s a massive overhaul unlike anything they’ve done with any other class that they’re doing, that’s going to take time.

Deal with it.

in Ranger

Posted by: DivineDerivative.2489

DivineDerivative.2489

We got ‘something’. They’re still aware of ranger issues.

Deal with it.

Rangers are such a failure that we can’t even manage a decent troll anymore. We have to make due with this recycled meme vomit.

A ranger is a wasted slot in any group, end of story. Anything they can do, another class will do better. Do yourselves a favor, like I did after they nerfed the SB and gave us an underwater combat patch.

Quit logging into your ranger, create literally any other class, and just slog through the grind to 80 again. Try some of the crafting guides, they will really help you speed your leveling up for a low price.

Sure, it will suck for a while, but by the time you hit 30 your character will be better in almost every way. You won’t want to look back after that point. Then you can just check the big patch notes and feign shock that Rangers remain fundamentally broken and horribly designed.

For those who already have another character and still want to play their ranger in this state, I can’t help you. You are probably the kind of person who would pay someone to kick them in the jewels and I am just not qualified to deal with that kind of sick.

in Ranger

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

Do people know Anet can pretty much push an update whenever they like? More then likely whenever it’s good and ready?

The guard thing was a bug and any honest soul will confess as much. That was fixed, and rangers were given several minor quality of life buffs.

We got ‘something’. They’re still aware of ranger issues. A more serious update is in the works.

If it’s a massive overhaul unlike anything they’ve done with any other class that they’re doing, that’s going to take time.

Deal with it.

Not true. We didn’t get quality of life buffs. The ‘buffs’ do nothing. And yes the pet walking up a wall seemed odd but then again look at the problem here:

1. class atleast partially focusses on ranged DPS
2. class heavily focusses on pet damage (about 40-70% of our dmg actually)
3. pet cannot jump over obstacles so whenever you attack something without a walkable terrain inbetween your pet cannot attack or will have to run a huge circuit first

And now they ‘fixed’ the only tool that helped with this problem without doing ANYTHING else to adress it. This is nothing but ruining the class for people. Stop playing ranger or stop playing the game is what my only choices are. Thanks Arenanet.

Why don’t they work on their utility skills to help us out? Why cannot Sick ‘em also teleport your pet to the target? Answer: because it isn’t important enough to balance one of the least played professions. They don’t give a kitten.

(edited by Dojo.1867)

in Ranger

Posted by: Ratty.5176

Ratty.5176

I would have no problem with the changes to guard if they made Birds able to path inside keeps.. They are fricking bird.

But I agree. I have 5 level 80s. I enjoy the Ranger the most, I think it’s a really fun class. The issue really is it is harder to play, you have to consider far more than most classes, partly due to bugged skills, and there really is no gain for this.

Also in high level dungeons a lot of the time we are a liability. We are a class which due to pets dying almost instantly in a lot of boss fights has low DPS and not enough support to make up for it.

I see in GW2LFG “lf2m, no Rangers” so often. And I even get it in guild, where they don’t want me to take my Ranger. This is an issue. An issue which could be sorted by altering the ratios on bosses and making Agony Resist work in Fractals. Or allowing stowing of pets on the few fights where they are liabilities, and giving use some of the lost DPS back, I’m not saying that pets shouldn’t give more DPS, it’s risk and reward, if you use a pet and manage it properly you should get more out. But those times where the pet does not help at all we should be able to mitigate it a bit.

in Ranger

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

I watched a Guardian do 4vs1 yesterday, just running around, basically trollin’ and spamming heals and regens the whole time, and we could NOT kill him. Try doing that on a Ranger.

i do it all the time. bunker rangers are fine, but this isnt where we lack. the biggest problem is our utilities SUCK. BIG TIME. so there are profs who can go all out on their dps, but thanks to fun and effective utilities, can actually survive a few bursts and/or get away. so ranger dps builds are basically extremely gimped. you cant drop targets, you cant blink.

their priority should be to fix all utlities in one swipe. shouts, spirits, and most signets are utterly useless. traps and survival utilities are balanced, but obviously nothing game-changing.

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

in Ranger

KStudios.2850

I watched a Guardian do 4vs1 yesterday, just running around, basically trollin’ and spamming heals and regens the whole time, and we could NOT kill him. Try doing that on a Ranger.

i do it all the time. bunker rangers are fine, but this isnt where we lack. the biggest problem is our utilities SUCK. BIG TIME. so there are profs who can go all out on their dps, but thanks to fun and effective utilities, can actually survive a few bursts and/or get away. so ranger dps builds are basically extremely gimped. you cant drop targets, you cant blink.

their priority should be to fix all utlities in one swipe. shouts, spirits, and most signets are utterly useless. traps and survival utilities are balanced, but obviously nothing game-changing.

Could you show me some specs to this build, or link me to somewhere that can and is up to date?

Yumiko Togashii

in Ranger

nerva.7940

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian

in Ranger

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

HOW THE kitten CAN MY EAGLE NOT FLY FIFTEEN FEET UP AND HIT HIM???

Lazy, bad developers. Of course bird pets should be able to fly, otherwise remove birds.

A true failure by Anet here, an unforgivable kittening failure. How you can even fathom nerfing ranger significantly and buffing ele/thief to be considered “balance” is beyond me.

Ele have been crying out for specs other than D/D to be brought up to par. The buffs to Ele you speak of are to focus, which noone uses and is only a little better than ranger O/H axe.

I agree though, they are a terrible balance team… what’s the point of still balancing solely around sPVP when that is by far the least-played aspect of the game?

downed state is bad for PVP

in Ranger

Posted by: Forzani.2584

Forzani.2584

This is an outrage …and a slap in the face. They expect me to pay a monthly fee for this crap ? ! I am very close to cancelling my subscription.

When someone uses the word ‘Meta’, a kitten dies. Don’t do it.

in Ranger

Bran.7425

]
Why would Devs play a ranger, they suck and it shows them how bad the class really is…

From a Dev post

I personally play Ranger as my main, so I’m fairly aware of how to manage the pet, and do my testing as a ranger primarily. What mechanic do you feel is expressly punishing to a ranger pet?
I’m more than aware of how squishy pets can be in dungeons, but if you could list out all the issues you are speaking of, I can try and address them.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-Patch-Discussion-2-26/page/4#post1551899 To ensure that I am not trolling the Rangers, Robert however… judge for yourselves.

in Ranger

nerva.7940

]

From a Dev post

I personally play Ranger as my main, so I’m fairly aware of how to manage the pet, and do my testing as a ranger primarily. What mechanic do you feel is expressly punishing to a ranger pet?
I’m more than aware of how squishy pets can be in dungeons, but if you could list out all the issues you are speaking of, I can try and address them.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-Patch-Discussion-2-26/page/4#post1551899 To ensure that I am not trolling the Rangers, Robert however… judge for yourselves.

LOL. The situation is much worse than I thought. Robert was like “huh wha..? Pets die in dungeons?”

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian

in Ranger

Posted by: Geshque.1326

Geshque.1326

No, he was like i know it mates, but i cant do anything…

in Ranger

nerva.7940

It’s up to jons to fix this mess tbh cuz pets are melted in wvw aoe spam as well. Dungeon aoe is fine imo

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian

in Ranger

Posted by: Loki.4871

Loki.4871

No, he was like i know it mates, but i cant do anything…

It’s called feedback; he said without feedback he couldn’t really do anything (If you’re told there is a problem but not even what the specific details of the problem are, how can you try to fix it?)

So give him the specific feedback. What enemies do X pets work on and Y don’t. Why don’t they work. Which bits are always making a pet useless, and why, and so on. I posted explaining because monsters in dungeons (though AC isn’t being so bad about it now) seem to chug health potions so much, the glass-cannon pets are severely reduced in use, since the main thing (kill them quickly, at risk of getting killed) has been lost.

in Ranger

Posted by: Soja.5918

Soja.5918

Yeah, I’m out of words.

The Crystal Desert beckons us. Ascension awaits us.

Keirlann Aurion – Ranger – Chieftain of the Ace Guard [AceG]

in Ranger

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

If the developers need feedback on pets in dungeons, We’re in more trouble then we thought.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos