General Patch Discussion [merged]

in Ranger

Posted by: Xander.4539

Xander.4539

The broken aggro table wasen’t fixed either. Makes it impossible to have Shortbow bleed spec if you’re not playing with other people that can turn the mobs away from your face, so you can stack bleeds from the side or from behind. On your own, there’s no way you’ll be able to flank the mobs if you’re full excotics. The mobs just runs right through your pet, no matter if you shoot or not.

in Ranger

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

ranger improvement? you gave us a few underwater stuff…
we still gonna get murdered in PvP and WvW.
plus you added time to ranger traps? so the ONLY currently fuction build, the trap ranger is now fail.

Don’t know about you but I do pretty well. I work with a team mostly and mould myself around them so I suppose that helps. But even solo I can hold my own pretty well. Also Trap ranger wasn’t the only functional build, I play whatever I feel like works for me. Maybe try stop using builds you see others and do whatever flows nicely for you? ( I dont mean that in a horrible way, I mean it seriously, because I find random crap I throw together works a lot better for then other builds I hear or see. )

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in Ranger

Posted by: noneofcon.8367

noneofcon.8367

Jon, any explanation on the ranger trap nerf?

in Ranger

Posted by: Under Web.2497

Under Web.2497

only 2 people for that workload? what a mountain to climb. someones got their maths all wrong! – how many working on new content? (im expecting more than 2?) or maybe there was a typo in the memo for staff resources – The amount of people working on new content should of been assigned to the skill/trait team (of all proffessions)

in Ranger

Posted by: Supreme.4051

Supreme.4051

So what happens when someone in melee range uses a ranged attack at your counter attack? You don’t get the knockback anymore? That’s not much of an improvement. Also, the ‘counter attack’ is way too easy to kite around, just a simple strafe and the skill loses most of its value.

I usually run GS in pvp because you need the block against burst/stealth spam but it’s pretty weak compared to what other professions can do.

in Ranger

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

point is Jon, the changes that you guys did introduce are next to useless! for such a large patch, you gave us nothing we could work with in WvW and Tpvp. my favourite change is the instant activation of signets, which wasnt even in the patch notes.

so once again i ask, when is “next time around”?

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

in Ranger

Posted by: krojack.4920

krojack.4920

Hi Anders, I’m totally not here so skip this post and read on…

We made the improvements we had time to test.

Has there ever been any talk about opening up a public test server that will also let the player base help test? Seems this would be by far the best way to test changes before they go live.

There are >500 skills in this game, 480 traits, and 2 designers working on this.

Jon

I’m a quick learner. I’ll take a crash course in game design and you can hire me at the current hourly rate I make at my current job.

80 Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
» My current Guild Wars 2 game annoyances

in Ranger

Posted by: HappinessFactory.4910

HappinessFactory.4910

@Jon you gave rangers nothing last patch, and then some underwater buffs and random QoL stuff.

Nothing to even put a blip into the viability of the ranger class in tournaments. You havnt done ANYTHING since release to solve these issues.

Look, I’m sure you can understand my frustration. May have even experienced it yourself in another game, but telling me to have patience after having to basically re-roll ele just so i can play some paid tournaments for months is asking a little too much.

From a game development stand point, I understand it’s a lot easier to deal with an underpowered class than an overpowered one because the issues arnt as present. But please… please,please,please,please,please. Devote some time and give rangers something to do in paids before the next big patch.

in Ranger

Posted by: Insignia.3826

Insignia.3826

When is the next update?

in Ranger

Posted by: awe extender.1908

awe extender.1908

Honestly, this patch was a huge disappointment for all of us rangers. At least you guys at Anet have the courage to admit that the ranger is still a broken prof and need A LOT of improvements. That’s a start! Mean while, i have a warrior to level up!

in Ranger

Posted by: Soul.5947

Soul.5947

how can u fix all the other classes except for rangers…. was underwater fixing the most important thing we needed ?

in Ranger

Posted by: Jihoko.3927

Jihoko.3927

Thank you John for your response. One thing I do think needs addressing right away is the stealth-nerf to trap cooldowns which are now all 30 seconds, regardless of traits. I assume this is a bug, because I can’t imagine you nerfing one of our more useful, unique skills w/o also significantly buffing us in other areas. Some clarification that this is, indeed, a bug and will be fixed soon would be great.

If this is intended and simply wasn’t included in the patch notes, then well, not sure what I can say about that w/o liberal use of kittens.

in Ranger

Posted by: nldixon.8514

nldixon.8514

Jon,

Have you had a chance to test the traps cooldown increase everyone is talking about?

Another point, honestly, what can we expect in matters of timing and changes? Last time we got to same text (albeit slightly different wording), we also had a timing (Mid November).

When the time finally happens you drop the bomb like this without so much as a warning saying “please be patient, we are tight on resources and these are not the significant changes you should expect, we are planning to do more changes during the following weeks of November” or something to that level.

I can begin to phantom how you honestly expect us to believe in more “empty” promises despite the last two (animation glitch which was actually a nerf) and the unannounced delivery of this patch which was expected to be “substantial”.

I’m trying to phrase me words as politely as possible, but it is rather hard to not be frustrated with the lack of communication or just empty promises.

Very well put. It’s kind of hard to have any faith in Jon or ANet at this point.

If they simply had a little more communication with their customers (I’ve been waiting over a week to hear back from forums@arena.net) and had taken some time to explain the situation, as Azel explained above, a lot of this backlash could have been avoided.

Disappointed.

in Ranger

Posted by: Mesh.1506

Mesh.1506

We made the improvements we had time to test. There are still more ranger improvements but when our time is limited we have to focus on things we know we can fix. Signets and shouts are still on the docket, and I suspect some of each of these will get some love in the next time around. As you can see a lot changed in this build for every profession and we have to test these changes as well.

I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement after this patch and we will continue to make those improvements. If we could fix everything at one time we would, but the reality is there are a limited # of hours to make changes.

I see a lot of talk about ranger weapons, but I don’t think that is the real problem. I think sword and longbow are both good weapons, which is why the changes take longer. The problems are deeper, in pets ability to hit moving targets, trait lines with not enough viable choices and skills that are often too specialized to really compliment the weapon builds. These aren’t things we can change overnight. The change to Greatsword block was in fact a very difficult change, but we made it because we knew it was the right thing to do.

There are >500 skills in this game, 480 traits, and 2 designers working on this. Even then often we are bottle necked by other issues. I’m not going to say we are not working on these things, nor can I say there are things we could have changed but just ran out of time on, but this was a patch that contained ranger improvements and it will not be the last one that does so. Maybe you want more than honesty but that is what I currently have to offer.

Jon

You talk about your time being limited but then you give us a patch in which you have clearly spent that limited time on changes nobody asked for. Now you’ve given us an even more vague response than after the last patch, you ‘suspect’ signets and shouts will be improved next time around? What does that even mean?
I hardly ever post, but I am flabbergasted by the amateurism on display here, doesn’t matter anyway you’re gone and will only be back to post more meaningless damage control after the next patch gives us trash yet again.

(edited by Mesh.1506)

in Ranger

Posted by: Anders.6425

Anders.6425

We made the improvements we had time to test. There are still more ranger improvements but when our time is limited we have to focus on things we know we can fix. Signets and shouts are still on the docket, and I suspect some of each of these will get some love in the next time around. As you can see a lot changed in this build for every profession and we have to test these changes as well.

I do still believe ranger is the profession in most need of improvement after this patch and we will continue to make those improvements. If we could fix everything at one time we would, but the reality is there are a limited # of hours to make changes.

I see a lot of talk about ranger weapons, but I don’t think that is the real problem. I think sword and longbow are both good weapons, which is why the changes take longer. The problems are deeper, in pets ability to hit moving targets, trait lines with not enough viable choices and skills that are often too specialized to really compliment the weapon builds. These aren’t things we can change overnight. The change to Greatsword block was in fact a very difficult change, but we made it because we knew it was the right thing to do.

There are >500 skills in this game, 480 traits, and 2 designers working on this. Even then often we are bottle necked by other issues. I’m not going to say we are not working on these things, nor can I say there are things we could have changed but just ran out of time on, but this was a patch that contained ranger improvements and it will not be the last one that does so. Maybe you want more than honesty but that is what I currently have to offer.

Jon

undo the nerf of rangers you implemented a month ago and watch this rage go away.

in Ranger

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

With all do respect, there are many classes that received numerous changes/buffs/nerfs that were, in many peoples opinion in a good spot. Warriors received numerous buffs to the ranged weapon, Warriors were not in a bad spot at all yet it seems the 2 designers spent more time on the Warrior class then they did on classes (such as rangers) that really needed work done to them.

This is not an “I quit blah blah” post, it is however a post pointing out maybe those 2 designers should have a class priority list (because the obvious escapes them or whomever directs them). This patch was very disappointing for Rangers and in turn I think it also will make many people think twice before taking anything seriously you now post here. Its unfortunate but yours is the name they know.

I will continue playing, but I won’t be playing my Ranger from this point on and will be extremely skeptical of any posts from a Anet employee.

in Ranger

Posted by: Aeri.5738

Aeri.5738

and here we go, another 15 pages thread with people hoping for Jon Peters to reply besides his “Wait another 8 weeks” post…

Seriously, if you don’t have the manpower to maintain your game, hire people!
And why are there SO MANY BUGS in the first place after so many beta weekends?

“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2.” – Well, I guess you really failed, ANet!
Update 5.9.2013: getting better ANet, still way to go!
A Lannister always pays his debts – For everyone else, there’s Mastercard.

in Ranger

Posted by: Dardamaniac.1295

Dardamaniac.1295

And wheres the 16 bullet point?i saw only 14

in Ranger

Posted by: Pharaun.6925

Pharaun.6925

“There are >500 skills in this game, 480 traits, and 2 designers working on this.”
Wow what? C’mon Anet, this is core to the game! Also one of the key gripes of your customer base.

in Ranger

Posted by: pandahorse.3647

pandahorse.3647

You didn’t have time..? Ok. I can understand that.

But the last patch had NO notes whatsoever for us. This is the reason I’m mad.

Shouldn’t we have alot more since you had a month to test our class..?
We got less or equal the amount of changes as the other classes this patch, what’s up whith that!?

Basically, you don’t have time for the Ranger. That’s why I’m mad and frustrated and I’m sure you understand.

(Oh. And the trap nerf didn’t help..)

in Ranger

Posted by: Sabaz.6978

Sabaz.6978

That’s not good enough Jon!

in Ranger

Posted by: XxRaSxX.1604

XxRaSxX.1604

You came to the forums and told us we were getting significant improvements and quality of life improvements with the upcoming patch. I don’t mean to be rude but, was that all just a bunch of smoke? Maybe it’s just me but when a dev comes to the forums and makes statements of the kind that you did, regarding this patch, I tend to believe them. Now you’re saying it takes time, the problems are deeper than we think, there’s so much stuff to do and so little time. Ok, did you not think about that before you told us about all the awsome things we were getting with this patch?

Rangers are a pretty terrible class right now, but they’re still my favorite. I took a break from my main, a level 57 ranger, after I heard about the coming updates. Had I not been expecting some serious help with this patch, I would still be playing my ranger and would probabaly be level 80 by now. I understand there’s alot of things that need to be done for the whole game, not just rangers, but being told this patch would be great for us but then turns out to be, well, complete trash just doesn’t sit right with me.

in Ranger

Posted by: fishergrip.4082

fishergrip.4082

Jon.

Players realize that you can’t always get to everything, but you must realize that you can’t promise “significant changes” in the next patch on a whole range of issues from signets and traits to pets and weapons, completely and utterly fail to deliver, and expect to retain players.

If you don’t have time to make changes in time for a patch, don’t promise players that you are going to make them for next patch. Feeding us misinformation while making stealth nerfs will only work so long until people are fed up. You’re destroying your company’s credibility.

Maid Of The Coast

in Ranger

Posted by: lil baby anime.6834

lil baby anime.6834

This is disappointing as kitten but thanks for at least posting I guess.

lil baby anime aka teeny tiny anime bka the littlest of the baby animes

in Ranger

Posted by: HPLT.7132

HPLT.7132

AHA John. Sorry but you deeply failed. You had enough time (2 month). You said rangers need most attention. And nearly every class got more attention than us? HELL underwaterfights are not part of pvp…And i am only complaining of my role in tpvp.

Yeah buff elementalist in necros, which are, in skilled hands, are more than overpowered. Then increase the range of magnet from engineer by 200%. So that you cannot evade because you have your creepy 10% speed buff.

Sorry but you need seriously help…help from the community. Make test servers were everyone can test the new builds 2 weeks before patch day…Your son/family is not a good tester for serious tpvp attempts.

Waiting addition 4 weeks for next patch? How long shall i wait until I see “Hey we need a ranger for our tpvp , r20+ /w me” and not need “Elementalist, Necromancer, Engineer, Bunker-Guardian, Thief, ….”

in Ranger

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

This post is disgusting. Go to any firm on this planet and tell your boss what u just said here and u will be looking for a new job before u even finish half the things u posted.

Apart from the mind boggling “2-3 ppl working on skills” for a tripple A game that sold in millions all over the planet…apart the fact u don’t have time which is ridiculous…from your post i see u don’t even get what rangers need. They are one of the worst damage dealers ingame. Do any of your “2-3 employee” firm actually play ranger as a main to understand how it works? How it feels like in wvw, pve and so on?

How much patience do u expect us to have when we don’t see speed (even after months of discussing this) and even when we don’t see u understand what is wrong with our character. Good job on wasting your “2-3 employee” firm’s time on underwater skills.

+ " I think sword and longbow are both good weapons" ….WHAT?!?!?!?
longbow is the most useless weapon ingame
shortsword?! If u want to kill rats and chickens in LA
Greatsword? Why would i play greatsword with an archer-pet type class when i can just go make a warrior and actually be usefull
shortbow? U nerfed IT’S ONLY Viable attack skill…..who even uses the other skills (other then the autoattack) on a shortbow? It was literally a 1 skill weapon..and u nerfed it.

EVERY other class in this game is atleast 10 time better the the ranger atm. And someone who actually dedicates, playes and theorycrafts on this class WILL know. Go play your game!

What are u guys ON?! I want to buy whatever u guys are smoking…it must be some new government-secret prototype drug.

(edited by Rebound.3409)

in Ranger

Posted by: Tynee.9427

Tynee.9427

If you don’t have the resources to fix things, then fix the things that matter. Also don’t nerf a class into the ground if you don’t have time to fix it. JP made statements almost a month ago then Anet strung us a long for a month and this is what you offer your ranger community. I refuse to spend any more money at your cash shop until you make some real changes, I hope all rangers do this because they only way to get real changes is to hit Anet where it counts there bottom line!

in Ranger

Posted by: Tuccos.8592

Tuccos.8592

50 feet after leaving the border i met an enemy thief , he was jumping and wanted me to leave the safe area, he was so hot to attack me i known i would die.

So i left the safe area and 2-3 sec later i was dead and logged out , my so mighty L80 ranger with his pet doing something else while i got killed ……. I wonder why they gave Rangers a pet…..

And then I did the only logical step after this lovely experience…

I logged to my L60 thief and i will never look back to my Ranger and probaly delete him..

In addition i will level my Warrior and my Engineer

Ranger is the worst and most useless class in this game…….. And Thief still destroy everyone in 2-3 sec…

and i am going to have fun with my Thief now…. Take care Rangers …..

p.s i usually dont delete L80 or Maxed out chars in mmo´s but i think i wont miss my Ranger and somehow it wont hurt..

in Ranger

Posted by: faytte.1057

faytte.1057

Jesus I’m glad I gave up on the ranger class.

Everyone should play Warriors, what else do you want? Better support, tank and damage. Better at ranged weapons.

What is ridiculous is its been like a month, and this liar has come twice to the forums to make us feel better and what happened? Crappy Spirits will still get one shot in dungeons. GG

Great game you guys are managing to destroy. I never though I would consider world of pandas but they seem to at least not take a month to delivery nothing in their patches and them limp back into forums when called out on it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Munky.7159

Munky.7159

When is the next update?

In 40 milliseconds.

Roflmao. Absolutely priceless.

Extremely disappointed with ANet’s handling of our class. Loved Rangers from GW1.. even with their useless nature on PvE, least they were decent in PvP, but this is just absurd.

As terrible as it sounds, I’m glad I moved into a Warrior now. We got a free buff we didn’t need on a weapon that if any class should have mastered it would be the Ranger, not the Warrior.

~Mave Knightmare
Strike Force [SF]
Jade Quarry

in Ranger

Posted by: Reaxident.7351

Reaxident.7351

Thanks JP, keep us posted?

in Ranger

Posted by: Spenty.2316

Spenty.2316

Same thing happened to me. Obviously their testing went really well.

in Ranger

Posted by: fishergrip.4082

fishergrip.4082

Maybe you want more than honesty but that is what I currently have to offer.

Jon

No Jon, we just want honesty and you’ve failed to deliver even that.

Maid Of The Coast

in Ranger

Posted by: Grimwolf.7163

Grimwolf.7163

Jon

What happened to all that precious time you saved by not changing Rangers in the last patch at all? Rangers appear to have only gotten as much a tweak as anyone else with this one despite being ignored in the last patch AND you admitting they needed changes more than anyone else.
How does THAT happen? Hell, Elementalists and Engineers got much more changes.

in Ranger

Posted by: nerva.7940

nerva.7940

well, thieves tickle by BM/power ranger right now. im not saying rangers are amazing or anything, but thieves are definitely not a threat any more.

Ikiro – 80 Ranger
Umie – 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgLbWtvtzdU0Ho0zto6VnTQ

in Ranger

Posted by: Tuccos.8592

Tuccos.8592

this is the last thing i am saying in this Ranger forum of doom..

Delete your Ranger and play Warrior if you want Range damage, or play Thief if you want to destroy someone in a few seconds.

goodbye Ranger forum….. this class cant be fixed for pvp

in Ranger

Posted by: Parvati.5780

Parvati.5780

I found this line to be the funniest part of it: “I see a lot of talk about ranger weapons, but I don’t think that is the real problem. I think sword and longbow are both good weapons, <SNIP>”

They are anything but fine. Delete your warrior and make a ranger main, then you will see how much of a weak and bugged (obstructed, obstructed, obstructed!) they are, when compared to weapon skills on other classes.

I can’t help but get the feeling that there’s has to be some internal, unspoken, company reason behind this “mismanagement” of the ranger class.

in Ranger

Posted by: Cain.1278

Cain.1278

No buffs to any of my weapons, skills, or pets…. and all traps are now on 30 second cooldown (even with traits).

I’m not saying I’m unplayable…but I’m unplayable.

in Ranger

Posted by: Joystick.4103

Joystick.4103

Now that I have your attention…
Yeah, were sad, Im sad, I wanted a Ranger, I got… well, something resembling a Ranger… I guess…

But now that Maul has been nuffed Im all for GS and wanted to ask, is there like a good way to build Ranger around GS while maintaining damage? And by “maintaining” I mean dealing as much as kittenly possible.
Also, I love the shortbow, but It seems like it doesent belong to the GS nature of Power/Precision. Is that true?

in Ranger

Posted by: Joiry.2504

Joiry.2504

I see a lot of talk about ranger weapons, but I don’t think that is the real problem. I think sword and longbow are both good weapons, which is why the changes take longer.

So, do you consider that the sword skill 1 chain either involuntarily moves or roots the player to be okay? I don’t even care for an ETA – I just want to know if this is considered a bug or not?

I understand you guys have limited resources – but why would underwater skills be looked at before something as popular sword mainhand?

in Ranger

Posted by: Xandar.5086

Xandar.5086

I guess the next patch will come out in 2013 because you need to push out new content all the time, I have nothing against new content, but people who play rangers and only want to stick with that class are left behind. You should maybe start thinking about all the people who bought the game day 1 (like me) and are now being “punished” because you prioritize getting new people into the game before fixing longtime issues that the game is still having.

in Ranger

Posted by: Agnom.4786

Agnom.4786

Jon

What happened to all that precious time you saved by not changing Rangers in the last patch at all? Rangers appear to have only gotten as much a tweak as anyone else with this one despite being ignored in the last patch AND you admitting they needed changes more than anyone else.
How does THAT happen? Hell, Elementalists and Engineers got much more changes.

You mean nerfs right? Read the changes on Engineers again buddy, we were boned before the patch, we are even more screwed right now… Our only viable direct damage build has been nerfed… And we didn’t even get a developer to go on our forum and apologize for the bullkitten they made up on “30-odd engineer changes”. At least you have the sympathy of one developer. We have nothing, nada, ziltch.

in Ranger

Posted by: escherbach.8376

escherbach.8376

The most disappointing day ever. The Lost Shores event does not save this patch update for me.

sigh Yeah, sure. I agree.

9/11? It pales in comparison with today.

The day my pet rabbit, Boppsey, died from eating too much of her own poop, and I held her one last time before burying her and, at the tender age of 4, came to understand the meaning of the word “death?”

Pfffft… It was a breeze in comparison with the heartrending I’m experiencing as I type these words.

The day my parents told me that they had adopted me and that I was “a little bit of a letdown?”

I wish I could return to those halcyon days.

The day that I read that book about the genocide in Rwanda in the mid-90s and tried to imagine how one ethnic group could hack apart 800,000 of their friends and neighbors and co-workers with machetes in the space of 100 days?

Nope. Doesn’t really compare with today.

The day that I accidentally sawed off my hands? The day that I heard Ke$ha’s “Tik Tok” for the first time? The day when I was an underdog female boxer and I managed to become a professional but then got sucker punched after my big fight and became a quadriplegic and eventually I had to get my limbs amputated and then, finally, my coach euthanasized me?

All walks in the park in comparison with today.

No, today was the most disappointing day ever. For today, friends, I felt let down by video game. It was an MMO. And it didn’t have a subscription. So, I wasn’t really paying for it. And, sure, there was lots to do in it. But, you see, one of the classes in the game…. I really wanted to like it. I really wanted to play this class. But it didn’t live up to my expectations. So, like, I waited for them to fix it. I waited something insane, like, two months. And then they said they were gonna fix it, but then, like, they didn’t. Not much anyway.

Most. Disappointing. Day. Ever.

Come on, people. Lighten up. Life is too short for this much negativity over a game.

in Ranger

Posted by: lagrangeify.5641

lagrangeify.5641

Jon

Thanks for the update Jon. It takes a certain amount of bravery to come on here and face the music, even though you might have been better to start a topic of your own rather than burying it here.

I’m sure we can appreciate you’re working under constraints, but you yourself set the expectation that there would be substantial updates, and that certainly is not what you guys delivered. Correction – you delivered a substantial nerf to my trap build. But the underwater stuff, the great sword stuff, the icon change? Pfft.

It really does seem like you guys don’t want us to play rangers, you want us all playing warriors instead. I guess you’ll find out just how much of an issue that really is when you review your metrics, good luck explaining that at your board meetings.

in Ranger

Posted by: Amulrei.4973

Amulrei.4973

We made the improvements we had time to test.

So in what universe did your “testing” conclude Engineer grenades were more overpowered and nerf-worthy then HB or Backstab, you know, the skills actually killing people in 1-2 seconds

And really, two people working on class balance updates? Did I miss the notice where GW2 was an indy production now?

in Ranger

Posted by: Dante Dragonhand.2538

Dante Dragonhand.2538

Did he seriously just say this kitten was all we get this patch? Seriously? If so then Im done. GL for all those willing to wait another month or 2 to get another patch like this, I stuck up for them, and Im quite disappointed. Moving on to rifle warrior, or at the most another game.

in Ranger

Posted by: imba.3620

imba.3620

Wow, you guys are total whiners. While these changes are insignificant for our class, it does deliver a solid nerf to both the thief and the mesmer, which will help us out in pvp. If that doesn’t cut it for you, just play something else until they fix the ranger. Personally I’ve leveled 3 other characters to 80 since the shortbow nerf (crafting ftw!).

“The problems are deeper, in pets ability to hit moving targets, trait lines with not enough viable choices and skills that are often too specialized to really compliment the weapon builds. "

If he would just modify that statement to say “pets AND rangers ability to hit moving targets” I’d say he’s pretty much spot on. And while that’s may not be comforting to the more serious crybabies out there, it is for me. Clearly they agree that the ranger is in a bad place, and we’ll get out love eventually.

in Ranger

Posted by: Xinceidi.7962

Xinceidi.7962

Jon

If your critically understaffed then why don’t you go and get some community representatives to balance the game for you. I would much rather have community representatives for each class come together and create the balance changes, then to have two people who clearly have no concept of class priorities balance the game.

It is utterly abysmal that warriors received a longbow damage buff when there is next to no reason for it. Ranger bows are a joke at the moment and currently AUTOATTACKING is the optimal for DPS.

Understand that the community must be able to trust the developers and I cannot trust a developer who thinks underwater weapon buffs were more important than the glaring issues of ranger design.

in Ranger

Posted by: Dardamaniac.1295

Dardamaniac.1295

Understand that the community must be able to trust the developers and I cannot trust a developer who thinks underwater weapon buffs were more important than the glaring issues of ranger design.[/quote]

We will never now why my friend.We will never now why is more important

in Ranger

Posted by: Kam.8109

Kam.8109

honestly no changes at all would have been better than this