Leeto gives us his opinion on Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Nila.7813

Nila.7813

in Ranger

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

I’m not sure how you can legitimately stream PvP without even considering killing the pet in that kind of fight.

That Druid build does need toned down a bit but that was just sad to watch.

Out of curiosity, why did he report the guys name? Or was he abusing the report feature out of anger?

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

in Ranger

Posted by: apocalypso.4895

apocalypso.4895

He random dodges staff aa. Enough said.

Ranger

in Ranger

Posted by: Mahou.3924

Mahou.3924

Who or what is a Leeto, and why should I know that entity?

in Ranger

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

any pvper who doesn’t know the mechanics of the classes and builds currently in the meta is just a troll. Everyone that plays high level competitive pvp should know by now that with the current bunker build you can almost completely ignore the ranger and focus down the pet. The ranger does like 0 damage in the current meta, their major role is to keep the pet alive and buffed. kill the pets = kill the ranger.

the problem is people have gotten so used to just completely ignoring the pet that they can’t change there tactics. to me personally this is just a bad pvper, you HAVE to know what you’re facing if you want to compete at a high level.

that being said some of the healing in pvp could be toned down a bit so that the druid can’t self sustain so easily. maybe making them heal themselves less with CAF heals or something but even that i wouldn’t recommend. i’d recommend ppl l2p.

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

in Ranger

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

First off, I want my two minutes back. Second off, reporting someone because you lost? Thanks for bloating the reporting system because you’re a sore loser. Third? This is why druid gets nerfed.

Not because they’re some overpowered beast.

But because someone doesn’t know how to deal, ego-wise, with someone else who is a smarter and better player.

Here’s the thing: sometimes, even if the opposing player uses one of the suckiest classes in the game, that player may be just smarter and better than you. I know it hurts to hear that, but there’s always someone smarter and better out there.

And if you are stupid and suck? Well . . . expect a lot of loses. That’s just how it is in the game and how it is with life in general.

Please stop asking for nerfs so that smarter players can be forced down to your level. Please get smarter with your gameplay and tactics.

Gone to Reddit.

(edited by Ardenwolfe.8590)

in Ranger

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

The ranger does like 0 damage in the current meta, their major role is to keep the pet alive and buffed. kill the pets = kill the ranger.

How dare you to make the ranger use his profession mechanics !%!$!%?%?? /s

Like you said, the guy is so stacked in bunker stats that killing his pets should nullify him. Better keep smashing your buttons on the ranger instead of the pet tho.

Kinda funny coming from a necro player that cry about bleed ??? (lol what) When the whirl from the Reaper gives like 10-+ stacks of poison.

in Ranger

Posted by: Nila.7813

Nila.7813

I’m not sure how you can legitimately stream PvP without even considering killing the pet in that kind of fight.

Out of curiosity, why did he report the guys name? Or was he abusing the report feature out of anger?

He reported me out of anger

in Ranger

Posted by: psizone.8437

psizone.8437

He reported me out of anger

I figured as much, pretty shameful display considering he was livestreaming.

Brotherhood of Blub [blub]

in Ranger

Posted by: coax.2951

coax.2951

Leeto rages about pretty much everything, nothing to see here.

Sukkla
Probably still playing ranger.

in Ranger

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

The thing is, Leeto is an aweful, toxic player and person.

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

in Ranger

Posted by: Crapgame.6519

Crapgame.6519

I didn’t watch the video but Miaze, if it was you he reported I would send a support ticket to arena net and link the video. Then explain the time stamp to show the report if they don’t want to watch it all.

They probably know better and don’t do anything with reports like that but still. There is no reason to report someone just because you lose. If that is the case everyone on Maguuma who is playing WvW would be banned next week because of the frustration Ebay is having due to their massive numbers

Yet we roll on and play.

Main – Laaz Rocket – Guardian (Ehmry Bay)
Johnny Johnny – Ranger (Ehmry Bay)
Hárvey Wallbanger – Alt Warrior (Ehmry Bay)

in Ranger

Posted by: Dusk.4708

Dusk.4708

want to know the funny part….hes playing a reaper, nuff said.

SBI [Hero] Zero the Mechanist

in Ranger

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

Wow this is sad to watch.

Necro without plague signet
Random dodges
Does not even use staff to transfer condi’s
Misses almost every single skill
Complains about bleeding on necro

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

in Ranger

Posted by: Serdoc.7261

Serdoc.7261

Wow this is sad to watch.

Necro without plague signet
Random dodges
Does not even use staff to transfer condi’s
Misses almost every single skill
Complains about bleeding on necro

Pretty much this.

Don’t get me wrong, I love watching Leeto’s stream, he is very entertaining sometimes

I’m not sure, can you, umm…. do that again? ROM – 2015
#allisvain

in Ranger

Posted by: Lynnie.7213

Lynnie.7213

Leeto is a great necro player but he rages about everything if you watch his stream. So don’t take it personal.

D O N E E
Necromancer – Ranger WvW/Spvp/Pve/Build/Guide videos:
http://www.youtube.com/donee

in Ranger

Posted by: AivenPrimus.9184

AivenPrimus.9184

Aside from this fail,

I am sorry to disappoint you, but you cant deny that Druids are a bit over tuned,

From the time I have spent playing Ranked, I have never been so frustrated when playing against Druid than other classes.

Every single Ranger uses Bristleback or Smokescale,
You talk about ‘’kill his pet’’, but as far as I remember their pets on average has ~26k HP, and are pretty much as tanky as any other player, and deals meowton on damage.

On top of that they can swap it from one broken pet to other, and you have to start your ‘’Kill quest’’ all over again.

And this isnt even a tip of cancer made by Druids.

But I guess I should reroll back to Necro when first ’’balance’’ patch kicks in.
Funny enough, they buffed Druids.

Gotta wonder where does Anet Balance Team get that feedback.

in Ranger

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Aside from this fail,

I am sorry to disappoint you, but you cant deny that Druids are a bit over tuned,

From the time I have spent playing Ranked, I have never been so frustrated when playing against Druid than other classes.

You talk about ‘’kill his pet’’, but as far as I remember their pets on average has ~26k HP, and are pretty much as tanky as any other player, and deals meowton on damage.

On top of that they can swap it from one broken pet to other, and you have to start your ‘’Kill quest’’ all over again.

But I guess I should reroll back to Necro when first ’’balance’’ patch kicks in.

They might be able to swap but if you kill the pet it’s a 45~60 sec cooldown.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Ranger

Posted by: EnderzShadow.2506

EnderzShadow.2506

Aside from this fail,

Druids overtuned? Cause you can’t beat them?

Uh, hate to burst your bubble, but most classes struggle with at least one other cl@$$.
They certainly don’t take their feedback from you personally.
Isn’t that a crying shame?

Shadowbane DarkAges Of Camelot WoW AION WarHammer GuildWars2

(edited by EnderzShadow.2506)

in Ranger

Posted by: AivenPrimus.9184

AivenPrimus.9184

Aside from this fail,

Uh, hate to burst your bubble, but most classes struggle with at least one other cl@$$.

And this is exactly what, salty druid player would say…

From all the existing bunkers in PvP, none has the same amount of pressure as Druids
And you are going to call that ’’balanced’’…

Ever since HoT came, PvP has been going deeper into kitten,
and ’’balance’’ patches becomes even more ridiculous every time.

And going by your ’’genius’’ statement… How are you going to call Warriors, if ’’most’’ classes are supposed to ’’struggle’’ against at least ’’one’’ other class?
They are complete joke in PvP,
just like cancer druids who require little to no skill to be decent, since all you have to do is AFK heal while your Bristleback/Smokescale shreds every enemy…

And Since I know you will act like a kitten,
Yes, I made and play druid, and that is how it has went for me and everyone else who plays it.

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Don’t worry AivenPrimus, we’ll get nerfed again and thrown out of every meta in the game, since that’s what always have and always will happen with this class.

If I were you, I’d start practicing thief, since apparently you’re one of the “if you can’t beat them, join them”.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in Ranger

EnderzShadow.2506

Aside from this fail,

From all the existing bunkers in PvP, none has the same amount of pressure as Druids
And you are going to call that ’’balanced’’…

And going by your ’’genius’’ statement… How are you going to call Warriors, if ’’most’’ classes are supposed to ’’struggle’’ against at least ’’one’’ other class?
just like cancer druids who require little to no skill to be decent, since all you have to do is AFK heal while your Bristleback/Smokescale shreds every enemy…

And Since I know you will act like a kitten,
Yes, I made and play druid, and that is how it has went for me and everyone else who plays it.

Oh I feel for warriors and thieves. They definitely need some love.

There was a serious push for the banning of Chrono Mesmers from MLG pvp. But not a whisper about druids. I wonder why that is?

As soon as rangers are an actual threat, here comes the tears.

Bring on the patch already. You’re going to cry about Rapid Fire, again.

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

All players get salty one time or another and this isn’t unique to the Druid. So not cool.

Not just a Druid issue although we probably had the quickest and fastest changes than any other class. Ever take a step back and think about how many beta weekends Druids got compared to other classes? And then some of those “other” classes had more and are more unbalanced. So pot meet kettle.

No skill – ok. I guess the Revenant takes all kinds of skill to master, or the Mesmer, or diamond skin ele, or any other class.

Sure, most Rangers or Druids are running bristleback and smokescale. What of it? I was running a bear yesterday and was called a farmer…go figure. Issue is just depends on what people are doing. Guess what, you can’t ignore the pet anymore but that doesn’t mean the druid can go afk, the pet still has to be managed for optimum dps.

This is generalization but of the few diamond druids I’ve seen I’ve asked them all what class they played through the various PvP games. Only 1 that I’ve asked said they played their druid. Everyone else ele, rev, with one shocking me saying they actually preferred Guardians…go figure.

in Ranger

Posted by: Ardenwolfe.8590

Ardenwolfe.8590

Excuse us. ‘Salty’ is someone reporting another player because they lost to that player in PvP. So Leeto’s opinion is therefore nullified. As far as why ‘every ranger uses bristleback and smokescale’, that’s because the other pets truly suck in comparison.

Too busy chasing around players and not hitting squat. Sorry if two of the new pets manage to land hits like all pets are supposed to.

I know it must be hard dealing with rangers and druids who know what they’re doing.

Our apologies.

Gone to Reddit.

(edited by Ardenwolfe.8590)

in Ranger

Posted by: jcbroe.4329

jcbroe.4329

Aside from this fail,

Pressure until Celestial Form, wait until Celestial Form 5 has been used, load up the Druid on CC’s and burst them with condi/power. It literally works every time. And the longer the Druid stays in Celestial Form, the easier they are to kill.

Before HoT, “every” ranger used Canines or Birds. There will always be a best in slot option compared to the content (cats were/are best in slot in PvE).

Jroh | Former SOAC Ranger Podcaster | Platinum Division Top 100 Player
www.twitch.tv/itsJROH For stream, stream schedule, other streamers, builds, etc
https://www.youtube.com/user/JRoeboat

in Ranger

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

There is only one attack from the current druid build that you need to anticipate. Everything else can be reacted to post cast. That attack is the bristleback swap F2.

in Ranger

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Well, I can’t speak much for Necro gameplay but he certainly dodged the wrong things.

He should save his dodges for the pet’s attack. You will loose against skill players if you random dodge the wrong skills. Even a skilled Theif will kill you, in this meta, if you random dodge.

I know English is not his first language, but he also curses too much to be taken serious. Curse words are a tool for people who can’t use better words to convey their thoughts. It usually means their thoughts are not very deep. This is a sad thing to watch.

The new meta will be even more difficult. Wrong/missed evasion will most certainly spell doom for most players and classes. This meta is a bit more forgiving.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in Ranger

EnderzShadow.2506

There is no need to over analyze, it’s Leeto.

in Ranger

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I r8 it 8/8 m2×2×2

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Ranger

Posted by: Tragic Positive.9356

Tragic Positive.9356

Well…
I knew long ago that people have no sense of balance.

Thanks to that I’m no longer surprised. I’m so glad I learned about dunning-kruger syndrome those many years ago.
I saved so much time not being forced to wonder why would people publicly declare they are unable to defeat another player in this kind of way.

“Observe, learn and counter.”

in Ranger

EnderzShadow.2506

Well…
I knew long ago that people have no sense of balance.

Thanks to that I’m no longer surprised. I’m so glad I learned about dunning-kruger syndrome those many years ago.
I saved so much time not being forced to wonder why would people publicly declare they are unable to defeat another player in this kind of way.

Of course no one understands balance, including you.

We’re not playing basketball 1v1. I can’t look at you and see the advantages of disadvantages we both have.

We’re playing a game where everyone has different abilities, timers, better or worse computers, internet connection—- and then depending on the whims of ANET your class can be overpowered, underpowered and all manner of things depending on who you are fighting.

It’s no wonder no one understands balance, because there is none.

in Ranger

EnderzShadow.2506

and again, if you are taking psychology hypothesis into account while watching a leeto vid, you are doing it wrong. I think half of his show is a ‘put on’.

He reached legendary rank btw, not as bad as he may act.

in Ranger

Tragic Positive.9356

Of course no one understands balance, including you.

We’re not playing basketball 1v1. I can’t look at you and see the advantages of disadvantages we both have.

We’re playing a game where everyone has different abilities, timers, better or worse computers, internet connection—- and then depending on the whims of ANET your class can be overpowered, underpowered and all manner of things depending on who you are fighting.

It’s no wonder no one understands balance, because there is none.

Well, sorry to disappoint you but I do have a sense of balance.

The type that all people can understand. A principle of imperfect balance.
You probably already heard of perfect imbalance so it shouldn’t be difficult to guess the meaning of this one.

If you take the approach of 1st hand analysis, you’d be able to understand it too. But for that people need to start asking questions themselves. Let’s say: if they face an opponent with too many strengths and very few weaknesses – and they do not have access to tools that possess the same ratio of triangular (or better said counter-mechanics) – you can talk about imbalance that is excluded from human factor.
Triangular balance is perfect. But is boring which makes companies shun it. But if you take the number of mechanics higher … Let’s say … 10, including defenses, offensives, buffs, debuffs, stuns, mobility (and so on) and you give classes several of these with various levels of them in a manner to be obviously countered by others… If you give this very same principle to every class but with different mechanics – you created something called imperfect balance.

Do people have any idea how that kind of balance works?
Well I’m afraid if you really believe “no one understands any of it” than your perspective is hindered.

Leeto probably understands it himself (I sincerely hope so) but decided to capitalize on it and make a show out of it – probably making money.
My point is that because of people who do not have a slightest idea or pretend not to have are the people who are making the game less enjoyable. Throughout the whole gaming industry – perfect imbalance has shown to be the one to bring toxicity and dissatisfaction to the community.

I’d like to prevent this game from taking up on the same chaos but I’m afraid they’ll listen to all those who give money. I would have done the same.
… Sadly, this era usually gives stuff to people who cry the most. I’ll simply wait for the nerf. I’ve seen it way too many times to get upset over it.

in Ranger

Crapgame.6519

and again, if you are taking psychology hypothesis into account while watching a leeto vid, you are doing it wrong. I think half of his show is a ‘put on’.

Right on par with those who have a dragon finisher, right?

in Ranger

Posted by: JoTur.7256

JoTur.7256

Druid is not even in the meta, they should buff it more (increase sustain and dps). we have to outplay everyone and perfectly manage our skills to get the same result.

Yes, everyone use Bristleback and Smokescale, they are our only decent pets, the rest is garbage, all pets should be like these 2.

I love this high skilled class even if we are underpower since the beta.

Skilled Ranger Team [AI] | Main ranger
condi theif&mesmer and Turret engi retired
Facerolled keyboard before it was meta

in Ranger

Posted by: Prophet.1584

Prophet.1584

ppl are using smokeskales and bristlebacks because they’re fairly tanky and able to dish out good burst. cats and birds are still just as viable as they used to be and so are canines.

I’m sorry, Dave. I’m afraid I can’t do that.

in Ranger

Tragic Positive.9356

ppl are using smokeskales and bristlebacks because they’re fairly tanky and able to dish out good burst. cats and birds are still just as viable as they used to be and so are canines.

People are using those 2 pets because both are capable of hitting a moving target and unlike other pets – these 2 do their job.

And people can’t handle it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Dojo.1867

Dojo.1867

I am the last person that wants to justify this stuff and the only thing about pets slightly overtuned is brizzleback f2 (rest rather way too weak) but people here selling “killing the pet” as the ultimate solution must be joking. This is almost never worth it and definitely not if you actually want to kill the druid 1on1. Or atleast force the decap.

in Ranger

Tragic Positive.9356

I am the last person that wants to justify this stuff and the only thing about pets slightly overtuned is brizzleback f2 (rest rather way too weak) but people here selling “killing the pet” as the ultimate solution must be joking. This is almost never worth it and definitely not if you actually want to kill the druid 1on1. Or atleast force the decap.

The thing is that a pet must be away from point to stay alive – and doing so reduces the burst by like 2/3 and pet misses almost everything. Then it’s not 15 hits. It’s 4-6.
If the pet is in melee range, it’s dead. End of the discussion. If you are forced to swap the pet – you’ll get 1 weak nuke and then you’re stuck with pathing mechanics yet again.

The pet is useful only in 1v1. Just like the druid itself.
Yes, we are powerful in 1v1s. Now more than ever. But I don’t think there’s any logic behind nerfing 1v1 in a 5v5 game where Druid is still weak and subpar to other classes in team composition.
Without a compensation, at least. And we know how cool ANet is with compensating us. They are not. They’ll just nerf us into oblivion because of childish QQ.

And they’ll buff icebow while at that.

in Ranger

Posted by: Daharahj.1325

Daharahj.1325

Who’s this guy? looks like some random baddie that kicks and screams OP because he doesn’t know how to fight it.

in Ranger

EnderzShadow.2506

Right on par with those who have a dragon finisher, right?

No. I disagree.
Have you got to Legendary? I haven’t. Maybe it’s that I can’t handle the grind. It certainly is a grind, a grind where the game is designed to keep you at a win loss ratio of 50%. Lose to a team you ‘should of beat’— o so sorry, lose 1, 2 or 3 pips.

Sure there are plenty of people who have cheated their way to Rank 80. To get to Legendary, you have to be pretty good.

in Ranger

Tragic Positive.9356

No. I disagree.
Have you got to Legendary? I haven’t. Maybe it’s that I can’t handle the grind. It certainly is a grind, a grind where the game is designed to keep you at a win loss ratio of 50%. Lose to a team you ‘should of beat’— o so sorry, lose 1, 2 or 3 pips.

Sure there are plenty of people who have cheated their way to Rank 80. To get to Legendary, you have to be pretty good.

I got through ruby to diamond by testing builds. Full Melee, trapper, Cleric, Celestial, Viper, Poison Master, Mighty Assassin. Took me 4 days of casual gaming ?

What do you mean by you have to be pretty good? There’s so many people who are doing secondary class achievements in diamond that it’s not even funny anymore.
If you know your stuff you’ll get to legendary in a very short time. Even in solo queue.

in Ranger

EnderzShadow.2506

What do you mean by ‘viable’? They aren’t ideal. Anyone who doesn’t take 2 of the big three are at a disadvantage.

Smokescale, Bristleback and the Tiger are all better pets than anything in game.

Yes, better pets. HANDS DOWN. They are able to stay with their targets better than anything else in game. Low F2’s, slightly tanky, and they do great dmg.

Really, all the other pets need buffs. The other pets need to be made viable.

in Ranger

EnderzShadow.2506

No. I disagree.

I got through ruby to diamond by testing builds. Full Melee, trapper, Cleric, Celestial, Viper, Poison Master, Mighty Assassin. Took me 4 days of casual gaming ?

What do you mean by you have to be pretty good? There’s so many people who are doing secondary class achievements in diamond that it’s not even funny anymore.
If you know your stuff you’ll get to legendary in a very short time. Even in solo queue.

So you made it to Legendary?

in Ranger

Tragic Positive.9356

Smokescale, Bristleback and the Tiger are all better pets than anything in game.

Yes, better pets. HANDS DOWN. They are able to stay with their targets better than anything else in game. Low F2’s, slightly tanky, and they do great dmg.

Really, all the other pets need buffs. The other pets need to be made viable.

Except Lynx may be a better choice than Tiger for some builds situations.
And both Tiger and Bristle are paper… There’s no “tanky” in them. They die as fast as if they were wearing pijamas. Except SmokeScale that is, as I said already, a tank pet with fairly low vitality compared to other tank pets.

in Ranger

Tragic Positive.9356

No. I disagree.

So you made it to Legendary?

Will you pay me if I make it till the balance update?

in Ranger

EnderzShadow.2506

I was replying to the comment made, which compared Legendary status to people who get rank 80. We’ve had years to get to rank 80. And people can literally cheat their way to rank 80 with no skill whatsoever, trading wins. Huge difference.

in Ranger

Tragic Positive.9356

I was replying to the comment made, which compared Legendary status to people who get rank 80. We’ve had years to get to rank 80. And people can literally cheat their way to rank 80 with no skill whatsoever, trading wins. Huge difference.

There is a difference, yes.
You can’t be AFK when trying to get to Legendary. The skill requirement is still not there.

Did you watch the guy’s performance the OP posted?
A player like this was able to get to legendary. The skill is below zero. It actually proves something. In reality, getting to lvl 80 was about time consumption. Getting to legendary is about being smart. Not skilled. You don’t need to be skilled at all. You just need to be smart.

in Ranger

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

There is a difference, yes.
You can’t be AFK when trying to get to Legendary. The skill requirement is still not there.

Did you watch the guy’s performance the OP posted?
A player like this was able to get to legendary. The skill is below zero. It actually proves something. In reality, getting to lvl 80 was about time consumption. Getting to legendary is about being smart. Not skilled. You don’t need to be skilled at all. You just need to be smart.

Hahahaa, people saying Leet0 has zero skill. He may not be as good as some people claim, but he definetly has much more than zero skill (don’t make yourself look stupid). It’s just that he and his buddy Helseth have more salt than this entire forum (that is an achievement all by itself). I do agree that druid ranger is a little cancerous, but then again, Leet0 plays reaper…

in Ranger

Tragic Positive.9356

Hahahaa, people saying Leet0 has zero skill. He may not be as good as some people claim, but he definetly has much more than zero skill (don’t make yourself look stupid). It’s just that he and his buddy Helseth have more salt than this entire forum (that is an achievement all by itself). I do agree that druid ranger is a little cancerous, but then again, Leet0 plays reaper…

• Random empty dodge rolls (all of them) ; using reaper shroud skills out of range ; ignoring Bristleback ; standing in face of Bristle’s F2 when LoS was 5 pixels away ; he started focusing a pet right after the tank pet = SmokeScale was called in and he ignored the DPS Bristleback …
    Zero awareness.

I’m sorry, but what was shown – that’s sad.
With all due respect … A statement: “He’s just running around and his pet is killing me” cannot be the one of a skilled player. Even PvE players can hold W button.

Leeto may be good at teamfights / duels / his own class – but after I watched this video all I learned is that Leeto knows which buttons he presses kill the target fast(er).
He has no idea how to counter his enemy.

Why am I saying this? Because we’ve had so many cries from people like him and we’ve been stuck with unjustified nerfs ever since I can remember. 8 classes like it because they will have their free target dummies back but we’ll get stuck at our former position yet again.
And I’m getting pretty fed up with that. 3 and a half year was quite enough. If we happen to be in the most powerful spot of meta like Elementalists have been for years – then I’ll accept the QQ. After so many years of being top. That is my only condition to acknowledge the nerf. Otherwise it’s a L2P issue. You don’t believe me? Reality already agrees. We all learned how to deal with Eles a long time ago.