Pets randomly won't attack?

in Ranger

Posted by: krojack.4920

krojack.4920

As of lately my pet won’t attack what I’m attacking. I have it set to guard and also try telling it to attack my target. Nothing, just will just stand next to me however right before the mob goes to die THEN it starts to run at my target..

This was happening before the Oct 7th patch as well.

80 Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
ยป My current Guild Wars 2 game annoyances

in Ranger

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

I’ve had the same happen to me, I first thought it was because i was on some tricky terrain where sometimes the pet isn’t supposed to be able to get on to, hence getting stuck but it wasn’t… it just didn’t attack. I think we need to report this as a bug. other than this, seriously alot of rangers aren’t happy with the way we have been treated or the issues we report but nothing is getting fixed

in Ranger

Posted by: arcaneclarity.5283

arcaneclarity.5283

Happens to me all the time.

in Ranger

Posted by: LostMK.4089

LostMK.4089

they also dont want to revive you when you use the lick wounds command

thanks arena net for the extra bit of nerf on top of a 30% damage reduction for the shortbow

in Ranger

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

so manyissues they’re just ignoring. these are total BUGS not just things we want to improve…

and this pet not attacking only happened to me more these two days, before the patch

in Ranger

Posted by: capnflummox.3082

capnflummox.3082

confirmed.

for no reason they just won’t attack at all. no elevation tricks. no object tricks. just won’t attack a mob on even ground.