PvE Dungeon Build?

PvE Dungeon Build?

in Ranger

Posted by: LordMaxxie.7698

LordMaxxie.7698

Hello fellow rangers,
I’m currently 30/0/30/0/10 signet build with bears as pets.
Longbow/Shortbow.

I was wondering what the standard dunegon pve build is?

I like to stick with bows, as they’re more fun IMO than any melee.

Anyone know the standard spec I’m after?

I just find the signet build has good survivability, I just don’t know if it’s fulfilling my role as well as it could be i.e DPS & support.

Thanks in advance.

PvE Dungeon Build?

in Ranger

Posted by: Rizzy.8293

Rizzy.8293

why do you have nothing in your precision trait when you use bows :|

PvE Dungeon Build?

in Ranger

Posted by: LordMaxxie.7698

LordMaxxie.7698

I found the build on some website.

There was a build recommended from an earlier post of mine:
http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?fMMQJAVTjEVJ2FWyVs2Bi1DCFoBxUYIG5UgK/nyomSaYA;ToAA2Cno4ywlgLLXOukctEZAC

However, the build I found was made for Shortbow/Axe+Warhorn. I just found it convenient.

I’m not a theorycrafter.

(edited by LordMaxxie.7698)

PvE Dungeon Build?

in Ranger

Posted by: takatsu.9416

takatsu.9416

Im often the last one standing in dungeons and hold it off on my own until the rest of the team comes back, well maybe not that often bc it IS tough xD but half the time.

My spec is 25 / 25 / 5 / 15 / 0 and I found that I survive well and deal tons of damage in pve. I run pure melee in day to day just cuz it’s fun but longbow shortbow in tough situations like dungeons where u just stay far all the time.

I’d say 0 for ur pet bc for the most part ur pet is going to die anyway in any dungeon regardless how traited you are for it? Other ppl may hve it different tho. Ppl like using devourers and spiders in dungeons for ranged and tankyishness lol but yeah idk I would just keep my pet back and send it in to distract the foe for the team and swap when I need to, perhaps I only send my pet in when there are no tanking melee team mates left xD