Q: Pet's Speed and Nature's Protection

in Ranger

Posted by: Shan.4395

Shan.4395

Q:

Does “Agility training: Your pet moves 30% faster” stack with Swiftness? will your pet move 60% faster? because i dont see any change. (Skirmishing VI)

Is “Nature’s Protection: Receive protection for 5 seconds when you take more than 20% damage in a single strike. This effect can only trigger once every 30 seconds.” (Nature Magic VI) even useful if my hp is 20.000 and defense 2.500?

Thanks.

in Ranger

Posted by: Batlav.6318

Batlav.6318

don’t think so because there is max speed so the pet will move faster only if the player does not have swiftness which is wrong because the pet can’’t hit at all this way

about the 2nd Q im sure that u will take some heavy hits but u need to test it first
play with it for a while and see if u need it or not

SFR

in Ranger

Posted by: Shan.4395

Shan.4395

but if you command the pet to chase someone who is running and you use on your pet switfness(33% movement speed)+ the passive trait Agility Training (30% movement speed) it should run 63% faster, am i right?

respect to Nature Protection its not soo good with a decent defense, im going to change it because i take a lot of condition damage instead.

in Ranger

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

Agility training doesn’t give your pet 30% speed increase in the first place – it’s bugged, which many rangers don’t know. It’s more like 14% speed increase, which makes this trait useless in it’s current implementation.

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user