Staff and Celestial Form Healing Coefficients

in Ranger

Posted by: Thoman.9024

Thoman.9024

Hello friends! I have calculated the Healing Coefficients (how well Healing Power scales) on all of the heals from Staff and in Celestial Form. I did it in PvP looking at every heal with and without 1200 Healing Power to then later calculate the coefficients:

Staff
Solar Beam (#1): 0.02
Astral Wisp (#2): 0.05
Ancestral Grace (#3): 1.0
Sublime Conversion (#5): 0.025

Celestial Form
Cosmic Ray (#1): 0.2
Seed of Life (#2): 0.5
Lunar Impact (#3): 0.5
Rejuvenating Tides (#5): 0.15

I also added a picture of the numbers/table:

Attachments:

Dishing out red numbers on Damage Warrior since forever.

Currently playing in [dT] with members from the old [dF]

in Ranger

Posted by: mistsim.2748

mistsim.2748

amazing, thank you. astral wisp needs to scale way, way better.

in Ranger

Posted by: Knighthonor.4061

Knighthonor.4061

Wow thats terrible. I know its undertuned currently for beta weekend, but that need a buff.

Wasp sucks big time. IMO it should also apply Regen along side the heal.

in Ranger

Posted by: Thoman.9024

Thoman.9024

I also made some calculations for a full healing focused build. 2000 Healing Power seems to be about the highest you are able to stack in PvE/WvW and you can get +40% outgoing healing from Traits, Runes and Food:

Look at the picture:

Attachments:

Dishing out red numbers on Damage Warrior since forever.

Currently playing in [dT] with members from the old [dF]

in Ranger

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

With around 800 healing power in a mostly zealots/assassin’s build I was able to keep people up pretty well in raids unless they got one shot by something. (im look at you wierd boss mechanic that we never did figure out before we got kicked)

Ghost Yak

in Ranger

mistsim.2748

With around 800 healing power in a mostly zealots/assassin’s build I was able to keep people up pretty well in raids unless they got one shot by something. (im look at you wierd boss mechanic that we never did figure out before we got kicked)

of course, that’s because some of the abilities scale great. Astral Wisp isn’t one of em.

in Ranger

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

of course, that’s because some of the abilities scale great. Astral Wisp isn’t one of em.

I would argue it doesn’t need to scale super well as I managed to get it to crit for 2k+ a few times. Its a decent chaser skill. I do wish it did SOMETHING to the enemy though. Vulnerability pulse?

Ghost Yak

in Ranger

mistsim.2748

yeah, it definitely needs something.

in Ranger

Posted by: Photinous.4628

Photinous.4628

These numbers seem to indicate that investing in healing power stats is totally not worth it.

in Ranger

Posted by: Kailee.8790

Kailee.8790

These numbers seem to indicate that investing in healing power stats is totally not worth it.

Exactly, then it begs to reason “Is a healer even worth it?”

in Ranger

Posted by: OMGimAnoobLOLOL.4730

OMGimAnoobLOLOL.4730

+25% more healing from CF1 looks solid for a CF focused build.

Troll+CF Unity can raise the bar fast enough in a group to instantly power the bar for some juicy Superspeed+Condi clear.

in Ranger

Posted by: Oh My God.8423

Oh My God.8423

In that case, I think a power/heal hybrid is still a viable choice for Druid. A full set of Zealot will not lose out much in terms of healing potential.

I am running a Cleric armour with Zealot all things else in the beta and I am doing just fine. In fact, everything feels smooth without sacrificing too much DPS.