A few revenant bugs

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Posted by: Dreggon.6598

Dreggon.6598

• Hammer skill 3 Phase Smash: The stated range is 1200 and can be targeted as such; however, you will only leap 900 range and deal damage at 900 range. The blast finisher will take place at the targeted location (i.e. if you target 1200 away, you will blast finish at 1200 range, but deal damage at 900 range).
  • Hammer skill 2 – Does not deal damage at 1200 range – see above
  • Sword skill 1 Preparation Thrust/Brutal Blade: These skills do not state their maximum number of targets; Preparation Thrust hits more than one, but does not state this. I don’t know how many Brutal Blade can hit.
  • Invocation major master trait Equilibrium: The damage from this trait does not show up in the combat log.
  • Herald major adept trait Hardening Persistence: This trait does not apply toughness if you use upkeep skills before selecting it. It also doesn’t remove toughness if you select it, activate upkeep skills, then deselect it.
  • Herald major grandmaster trait Soothing Bastion: States that it increases boon duration by 2 seconds while using a shield skill, but does not do this. Tested with resistance, then used a skill – duration did not increase.

(edited by Dreggon.6598)

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

" Herald major grandmaster trait Soothing Bastion: States that it increases boon duration while holding a shield, but does not state a value or increase boon duration."

It says using shield skill and it says 2 seconds duration

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Dreggon.6598

" Herald major grandmaster trait Soothing Bastion: States that it increases boon duration while holding a shield, but does not state a value or increase boon duration."

It says using shield skill and it says 2 seconds duration

Huh. OK. That’s a little bit confusing.

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

Something I’ve noticed and I believe this was said last beta but when you use impossible odds when finishing someone the quickness only speeds up the animation. There’s a delay after the animation before they are actually finished. I think this may affect all quickened finishers.

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

Something I’ve noticed and I believe this was said last beta but when you use impossible odds when finishing someone the quickness only speeds up the animation. There’s a delay after the animation before they are actually finished. I think this may affect all quickened finishers.

Yeah you are right, I thought that was my network ping. The animation shows finishing move but target dies 0.5s later or so.

So quickness stump or this is a bug?

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Posted by: draxynnic.3719

draxynnic.3719

• Hammer skill 3 Phase Smash: The stated range is 1200 and can be targeted as such; however, you will only leap 900 range and deal damage at 900 range. The blast finisher will take place at the targeted location (i.e. if you target 1200 away, you will blast finish at 1200 range, but deal damage at 900 range).

Unyielding Anguish has a similar problem. If you target it at maximum range, you will leap the maximum range, but the banishment field will occur behind you (if you do it to maximum range, the edge of the ring will be just behind you).

To those who think Scarlet hate means she’s succeeded as a villain:
People don’t hate Scarlet like Game of Thrones fans hate Joffrey.
They hate her the way Star Wars fans hate Jar Jar Binks.

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Posted by: Pazu.8320

Pazu.8320

Yeah you are right, I thought that was my network ping. The animation shows finishing move but target dies 0.5s later or so.

So quickness stump or this is a bug?

Yup, and if you move after the stomp has finished but before the enemy is stomped… he won’t be stomped.

Paul Lukische (ele), Pazu Plus One (ranger), Oh The Pazubilities (mes) et al – Sanctum of Rall
Champion Titles: Legionnaire, Genius, Magus, Paragon, Illusionist, Phantom, Shadow, Ritualist
Spectral Legion [SL] is recruiting! spectrallegion.com

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Dreggon.6598

I don’t know if these got fixed or not

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Dreggon.6598

None of these issues have been fixed

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Soothing bastion is fine. It says 2 seconds in the tooltip.

I can confirm range bugs on hammer and mallyx.

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Posted by: Kodiak.3281

Kodiak.3281

As I said in my other thread there are numerous hammer bugs.

1. CORuin still doesn’t match up with it’s graphic. The last bit of the graphic animation doesn’t actually hit the target.

2. CORuin still cancels on hills/ramps going up/down if the game doesn’t see you on them. This has become very apparent in Heart of Thorns area in the jungle

3. Phase Smash still won’t hit the ground below your Z axis even if it’s only 300-400 away.

Kodiak X – Blackgate

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Dreggon.6598

I’m normally loathe to bump threads but if they lock it I know they’ve read it

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Posted by: steve.2945

steve.2945

As I said in my other thread there are numerous hammer bugs. 2. CORuin still cancels on hills/ramps going up/down if the game doesn’t see you on them. This has become very apparent in Heart of Thorns area in the jungle

i also encountered a hilarious, but annoying ruin bug, instead of going straight to the target, it went sideways, away from it.

Proud TTS member

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Dreggon.6598

xpac launched, still waiting on fixes

A few revenant bugs

in Revenant

Dreggon.6598

I found a new bug where if you target your rev skills at 1200 range but they bug and only deal damage at 900 range, you get one gold. This is a great exploit to get infinite gold