[Bug] Upkeep skills and legendswapping

in Revenant

Posted by: Dante.3780

Dante.3780

I’ve noticed there is currently existing bug that prevents you from using upkeep skills after legendswapping if you were using any upkeep skills before swappping legends.

For example, i’ve used couple upkeep skills on Glint legend, swapped to shiro, and was unable to use Impossibble Odds, because of persisting effects+energy degeneration from Glint.

NOTE for all Heralds out there, you are not able to use skills which would cause your total energy degeneration over 5. It’s not a bug i presume, just class mechanic
It just so happens that this particular class mechanic causes bug described by me -.-

Simplest solution – cut off any upkeep effects on legendswap instantly (except F2 Herald)

I’ve posted it on BWE2 and it’s still here in BWE3

Attachments:

in Revenant

Posted by: Fatallion.5389

Fatallion.5389

I think it’s not about getting energy degeneration over 5, since you can activate F2 + heal + elite + fury/might at once which gives degeneration of 10. When I switch over to Shiro there is a small delay when my Hardening Persistence shows that I’m still at 10 stacks until the energy regeneration “resets” and also updates Hardening Persistence to 2 stacks (which are from F2 skill), but it still doesn’t unlock Impossible Odds. So I’d say it’s a bug that happens during the legend swap not correctly resetting the upkeep counters.

EDIT: Seems like that only Impossible Odds is bugged that way, Mallyx’s elite unlocks correctly and Jalis’s Vengeful Hammers unlocks correctly after that small delay on legend swap.

(edited by Fatallion.5389)

in Revenant

Posted by: Dante.3780

Dante.3780

Depends how you look at it, there’s passive 5 energy regeneration, 5 degeneration → max upkeep cost is 10

Impossibble odds is just the best skill to look at with this bug cause it costs 10 energy regen, you’ll have the same effect when for example swapping from Glint (minimum 4 upkeep cost) to Mallyx and using elite

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

I noticed this too. More screens: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Bug-Swapping-legend-with-4-active-facet/first#post5563824

it’s not Impossible odds, but also Jade Winds.