Please, fix things before nerfing

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

Revenant still has many problems and feels like a beta class.
Jalis is still subpar, Mallyx has no cc and weak condi application, Glint has no underwater skills, but if you activate them on land they still work underwater (lol), so why we can’t select them? We also have no underwater skill build.

Rotating hammers are still not usable in the jungle because they fall off cliffs and are instantly destroyed on diagonal ground.

Hammer skill 3 still can’t hit targets below even if the animation is done and the energy is used.

Sword 3 still does not work if target is close to a wall. Well, it still consumes the energy and goes on cd…

I don’t think this is the right time to apply 5 nerfs. Complete the class first.

in Revenant

Posted by: Hardin.7132

Hardin.7132

I agree.

/15 chars

in Revenant

Posted by: gannondorf.7628

gannondorf.7628

Yeah revenant is actually like a beta class. Lots of bugs and umbalances. Mainly on hammer and Jalis and Mallyx stance. Underwater legends are a mess too and downed underwater skill need some work. Vengefull hammers disappearing when encounting a wall, impossible odds stopping when entering out of combat… The list is huge.
Could some of you guys share you though for Jalis and Mallyx here please? It mean a lot for me i want to make a big thread to point things about Mallyx and Jalis for the devs:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Mallyx-and-Jalis-improvements/first#post5676038

(edited by gannondorf.7628)

in Revenant

Posted by: Riel.2160

Riel.2160

I have to agree, I am not against the nerfs but at the moment this class have way too many bugs and it’s sad to see patch notes already nerfing skills without doing even basic bug fix and there’s at least one bug with every legend…

not to mention the mess that’s underwater combat… at least default rev to automatically go into shiro/mallyx when entering water otherwise it just feels like alpha character.

I still think it’s wayyyyy to early to comment on balance however nerfing atm isn’t way to go when I still feel that 3 out of 5 legends are not on par and I don’t see reason to play them when other classes offer everything they do just way better, less clunkier and more importantly almost bug free without having to worry that their skill will go on CD, eat half of the energy and bugs out and do nothing …

(edited by Riel.2160)

in Revenant

Posted by: Black Box.9312

Black Box.9312

While I do agree with your main point, I think that the reaction to these “nerfs” is a little overboard. The Phase Traversal cooldown was kind of necessary, and the Revenant is still very much a strong class right now even with these issues still needing to be sorted out.

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

And slow which makes our skills do..nothing. Like UA that doesnt evade nor doesnt land damage. UA also triggers confusion for each hit unlike all other channeled attacks.

We have tons of bugs, tons of useless stuff and they already nerfing..and in the worse way possible by slapping cd’s. I know where its going to end.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kidel.2057

Kidel.2057

I’m not reacting to the nerfs until I play them. This is a totally different matter. Bugfixes should come before any kind of nerf.
However the nerf to Glint’s heal is totally pvp related and should only be in pvp, not also in pve, where it’s a subpar heal in most situations. With Shiro/Glint you basically have to rely on shield#5 to heal, that has been nerfed too!

Seriously, no nerf to mesmer yet? come on.

(edited by Kidel.2057)

in Revenant

Posted by: Demented Yak.6105

Demented Yak.6105

I lose so much damage when hammer 2 just decides not to work.

Very annoying.