Reduce Phase Traversal cd to 3s.

in Revenant

Posted by: The Ace.9105

The Ace.9105

I do agree with the fact that this skill is very strong but 5s cd is a bit too long.

Basically now i rarely use this skill in pvp because swiftness from glint is better for mobility and also because this skill fails extremely often and goes to 5s cd and wastes your energy.

During fights it’s a bit too long cd to counter blocks so it’s not worth to use the skill that much anymore really.

3s cd would be better to balance this skill. It prevents spamming but won’t cripple the skill.

in Revenant

Posted by: Trepidation Lost.3469

Trepidation Lost.3469

reventnat is just a failure lets face it

in Revenant

Posted by: Zera.8907

Zera.8907

It’s sad how one change to a core skill of the class pretty much broke it. This change wasn’t needed at all Roy. There are other things that need to be addressed with the class first. Who complained about this? Who did it bother? It was a useful skill for engaging or disengaging fights and chasing runners. What was wrong with it before and why did it need to be changed?

Blackgate: Zera Mithrandir- Reaper| Zera Targaryen-Mes|Zera Naharis – Ranger|

in Revenant

Posted by: Terimac.5871

Terimac.5871

Because of the phase traversal nerf? Lol i don’t agree. I care more about the shield nerfs.

in Revenant

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

3s is bad, 2s is bad 1s is bad.

They should remove it, period. For all the reasons given in 10 other threads. It’s also so annoying to use this skill only for it to bug out on me and wait 5s before using it again for it to bug out again… .

in Revenant

Killyox.3950

Because of the phase traversal nerf? Lol i don’t agree. I care more about the shield nerfs.

I think he meant a concept. We are governed by energy and energy + energy cost was supposed to be our “cooldown”. Instead we keep getting more and more cooldowns.

Inspiring Reinforcement got CD
Forced Engagement got CD
Jade Winds got CD
Phase Traversal got CD

These skills didn;t have them.

They keep adding CD to more and more skills and making them longer and longer.

How do you think thieves would feel if their weapon skills received 5s CD? Infiltrator’s arrow 5s CD, black smoke 5s CD and so on?

in Revenant

Posted by: YuiRS.8129

YuiRS.8129

I don’t think it should have a cooldown. Make it cost 10 more energy each time it’s used within a 10-15 second interval to limit the spamming. Revenant’s resource management should still revolve around Energy, otherwise the whole concept becomes too neutered and loses the flavor.

in Revenant

Killyox.3950

I don’t think it should have a cooldown. Make it cost 10 more energy each time it’s used within a 10-15 second interval to limit the spamming. Revenant’s resource management should still revolve around Energy, otherwise the whole concept becomes too neutered and loses the flavor.

That’s also not needed. Simply increasing cost by 5 or 10 would be fine. Penalizing player for having properly managed energy (like your proposition) is counterintuitive.