Revenant "Changes" 10/18/16

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Nobody, exactly.

The conversation can go back to being productive now.

Quote me saying nobody, you can go back to being a no name

“Quote me saying nobody, you can go back to being a no name.”— Nobody

But I don’t in that quote, you seem as bad at this as your accomplishments

“But I don’t in that quote, you seem as bad at this as your accomplishments.” — Nobody, the Keyboard Warrior (( get it? ))

But bruh, “cake walk” are pros. I mean nobody roams as good as them in dire gear kappa. Srsly this guy.. Worth to note, gw2 atm has little over 800 viewers on twitch. Such emotions, much wow, Esport confirmed.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Obindo.6802

Obindo.6802

Nobody, exactly.

“But I don’t in that quote, you seem as bad at this as your accomplishments.” — Nobody, the Keyboard Warrior (( get it? ))

Correction: Your superior who will actually accomplishes something meanwhile you QQ on forum to compensate for no success, talk about keyboard warrior.

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

Nobody, exactly.

But bruh, “cake walk” are pros. I mean nobody roams as good as them in dire gear kappa. Srsly this guy.. Worth to note, gw2 atm has little over 800 viewers on twitch. Such emotions, much wow, Esport confirmed.

Nobody said Cake Walk are pros, only Godbindo, who’s btw, not in Cake Walk

in Revenant

Posted by: hypehype.9047

hypehype.9047

Front line revanat in wvw has been killed by the patch unless you use jalis which lowers you dps +the stab skill(Inspiring Reinforcement) uses too much energy meaning you cant do anything .

and good luck stomping anything in pvp without stab, all other classes have a way to stomp without being interrupted rev has lost their only stomp skill.

dead class

What you talkin’ bout hype? I’ve yet to see myself go down easily in pushes in WvW after the changes. Must be your build, armor, or positioning, because I’m not having any problems as frontline Rev.

are you getting stab from guardians in you party?
do you use mallyx/glint?
what weapons do you use?

Mallyx/glint, hammer/staff, getting stab from guardians in the party, though how long it lasts depends on how bad the CC is. If you’re having problems still, outside of combat start in Glint, use the F2 and Chaos facets. Let your energy hit 0, and when your energy hits 25-27, do it again. You can stack up to 25s of protection (48s before the nerf), which will help you survive through the first 2 pushes. Just make sure you switch to Mallyx when the pushing starts, and switch back to Glint whenever you can get it off and have enough time to switch to Mallyx before the next push.

i dont like using hammer with condi rev,

no worriers, i have changed the way i play now
shrio/mallyx mace/axe sword/sword
i have mobility like a one legged thief + nice dps thanks to shrio

in Revenant

Posted by: CutesySylveon.8290

CutesySylveon.8290

Nobody, exactly.

Correction: Your superior who will actually accomplishes something meanwhile you QQ on forum to compensate for no success, talk about keyboard warrior.

Coming from the person trying to validate themselves over a game, likely because you have no real accomplishments. Seriously, is your self esteem this easy to shake just by poking it?

Should have taken Retaliatory Evasion, because you take hits like a necro

in Revenant

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Front line revanat in wvw has been killed by the patch unless you use jalis which lowers you dps +the stab skill(Inspiring Reinforcement) uses too much energy meaning you cant do anything .

and good luck stomping anything in pvp without stab, all other classes have a way to stomp without being interrupted rev has lost their only stomp skill.

dead class

What you talkin’ bout hype? I’ve yet to see myself go down easily in pushes in WvW after the changes. Must be your build, armor, or positioning, because I’m not having any problems as frontline Rev.

are you getting stab from guardians in you party?
do you use mallyx/glint?
what weapons do you use?

Mallyx/glint, hammer/staff, getting stab from guardians in the party, though how long it lasts depends on how bad the CC is. If you’re having problems still, outside of combat start in Glint, use the F2 and Chaos facets. Let your energy hit 0, and when your energy hits 25-27, do it again. You can stack up to 25s of protection (48s before the nerf), which will help you survive through the first 2 pushes. Just make sure you switch to Mallyx when the pushing starts, and switch back to Glint whenever you can get it off and have enough time to switch to Mallyx before the next push.

i dont like using hammer with condi rev,

no worriers, i have changed the way i play now
shrio/mallyx mace/axe sword/sword
i have mobility like a one legged thief + nice dps thanks to shrio

Hammer is mostly for long-ranging, since the majority of the time enemies will go outside of your melee range, and it’ll be suicide to squirrel off the tag.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

Nobody, exactly.

Coming from the person trying to validate themselves over a game, likely because you have no real accomplishments. Seriously, is your self esteem this easy to shake just by poking it?

Estimated IQ of 150-180, Eidetic memory, all A’s in the most demanding/“difficult” alignment in sweden, skipped a grade ahead of my age (17) and my self esteem is good thank you, it’s not shaken because a random no name on the internet gets seemingly triggered.

in Revenant

CutesySylveon.8290

Nobody, exactly.

Estimated IQ of 150-180, Eidetic memory, all A’s in the most demanding/“difficult” alignment in sweden, skipped a grade ahead of my age (17) and my self esteem is good thank you, it’s not shaken because a random no name on the internet gets seemingly triggered.

Care to grab some popcorn and a seat, Burtnik? This is priceless entertainment.

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

Nobody, exactly.

Being able to entertain yourself is a great quality

in Revenant

CutesySylveon.8290

“Estimated IQ of 150-180, Eidetic memory, all A’s in the most demanding/”difficult" alignment in sweden, skipped a grade ahead of my age (17) and my self esteem is good thank you, it’s not shaken because a random no name on the internet gets seemingly triggered." — Nobody

Just going to leave this here.

(edited by CutesySylveon.8290)

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Nobody, exactly.

I did long ago.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in Revenant

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Nobody, exactly.

This has to be a joke tho

M I L K B O I S

in Revenant

CutesySylveon.8290

Nobody, exactly.

He proved my point with his response to it. Lmao.

in Revenant

Posted by: Pvt Frosty.6973

Pvt Frosty.6973

“Estimated IQ of 150-180, Eidetic memory, all A’s in the most demanding/”difficult" alignment in sweden, skipped a grade ahead of my age (17) and my self esteem is good thank you, it’s not shaken because a random no name on the internet gets seemingly triggered." — Nobody

Requote:
“Correction: Your superior who will actually accomplishes something meanwhile you QQ on forum to compensate for no success, talk about keyboard warrior.
You need to wake up and realize there are people who’re not as degenerate as yourself.” — Nobody

Am I supposed to be writing these all down? They’re really long, tend to have grammatical errors, and sound like the ramblings of someone upset about falling short of their aspirations.

Lol hillarious how easily you guys get triggered ^^

Just Filthy Kasuals – Bowscoooped!
YouTube / Twitch

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

Requote:
“Correction: Your superior who will actually accomplishes something meanwhile you QQ on forum to compensate for no success, talk about keyboard warrior.
You need to wake up and realize there are people who’re not as degenerate as yourself.” — Godbindo

“Am I supposed to be writing these all down? They’re really long, tend to have grammatical errors, and sound like the ramblings of someone upset about falling short of their aspirations.” – Random forum reet

Write what down?

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

Requote:
You need to wake up and realize there are people who’re not as degenerate as yourself.” — Nobody

Am I supposed to be writing these all down? They’re really long, tend to have grammatical errors, and sound like the ramblings of someone upset about falling short of their aspirations.

Lol hillarious how easily you guys get triggered ^^

Ikr, I just started informing them about the state of rev, and the forum heroes popped up and got triggered and started qq’ing, now I’m just interested to see how long they’ll keep going 4Head

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

Nobody, exactly.

Because nobody can be anything other than a failure if it’s not urself The only acceptable response would be “I’m a kitten” or it’s all a lie so you can feel better about urself.
You as in plural

in Revenant

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Nobody, exactly.

Because nobody can be anything other than a failure if it’s not urself The only acceptable response would be “I’m a kitten” or it’s all a lie so you can feel better about urself.
You as in plural

Man, I already got it, youre trolling around, but it was fun when it wasnt clear if u were or not lol

M I L K B O I S

in Revenant

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

Nobody, exactly.

The real question: are you euphoric?

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Can we get back on topic? This argument is fairly predictable and the entertainment is on the eye of the beholder.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

in Revenant

Posted by: Garr.1823

Garr.1823

There’s no class stacking btw, but yes it does dominate teamfights. To have a rev in a teamfight is a huge advantage. If 1 team has a rev in a teamfight and the other doesn’t, then that team has an advantage except in certain cases of full counter comp. Simply put: any mirror matchup, where 1 team has 1 class swapped out for a rev, then they’re at an advantage (x + y + rev > x + y + z). That’s just an example, doesn’t have to be a mirror, applies for almost any teamfight apart from exceptions of counter comps.

Emm…
Mate, just check any top-5 teams in prev world tournament. They got nearly the same build, professions, etc.
So your words about “xxy > xxx” could be applied to ANY profession in that builds. Your logic is kinda flawed

And as we said – no1 argue about boon duration. It’s a team balance. We don’t like that cons of revenants (lack of stun breakers and stability) became even worse.

in Revenant

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

I’ll requote myself, it does not apply fully to you but you will get the idea:
“people think that if you win 1 single duel vs someone you are much better than them, regardless of hard counter (nobody seems to realize this game is rock paper scissors, not a 1v1 game, yet people value themselves based of a single 1v1), in a yolo ranked q where nobody gives a kitten, could’ve might as well been talking to ppl irl, or talked to/read chat (streamers), not given a kitten? And then say they farm them ez coz they won 1 duel despite said conditions.”
Esl does not equal being good, it’s that good players is a prerequisite for and often equal esl. A better way to put it rather than esl is top tier. Try and duel (not random yoloq) Frae, Drazeh or Aurora. If you’re on NA, I can’t say anything, but NA seems too be lacking very much lately in keeping up skill-wise. Not to claim some EU vs NA superiority blabla, just that atm they’re behind.

I’m long past the “I 1v1 u ez” point in this game as it by all means never meant to be played this way. Any duel is merely an entertainment activity (and to be honest I like 1vX more). However, I like the concept of variety within a single class, variety that allows you to counter X build of the other class with Y build of your class that might not be very popular.
I know that there are individual and team skill. Team awareness and good communication are aspects that make a good ESL team, individual skill is good but it’s secondary at best. Still, many ESL players tend to advertise themselves as individually skilful on public.

As for NA, I find it fun that somebody else but me noticed that NA’s SPvP players quality seems to be worse than on EU (IMHO). Transfered to NA a couple months ago for some aussie time zone guild which I had a trouble finding on EU but sadly experienced huge lag spikes on WvW fights for whatever reason so decided to run some SPvP matches till I could transfer back in a couple of weeks. Legendary tier felt like playing against bunch of kittens, never ever on EU I was able to faceroll 1v2 setups like Condi Mes + DH. Now don’t get me wrong, there were some good players but the numbers were scarce comparing to EU. It’s just most ranked matches looked like unranked buffoonery to me that month I wasted on NA.

in Revenant

Posted by: Kappell.1923

Kappell.1923

Seriously our only source of stability was this way? serious that the healing Shiro will stay that way? I beginning to believe that they do not test the changes before. As a player 70% of the WVW, 20% PvP, this Rev. my main, was retired in these two modes of play, I do not know how changes in Pve.

To see another change to fix this, I will look for another class that pleases me to these two modes of play, contrary casso is CYA.

PS: sorry for English, google translator.

in Revenant

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

- revs don’t “deserve” any “improvements”, the class is still one of the best in pvp, i am not even going to mention how they fare vs core builds. The reason why the class feels weaker is because it was overtuned beyond comparison for seasons for the sake of sales (spoiled much?) Welcome to reality.

- calling out Obindo and top players and the wonder why he posts about his “accomplishments” is hilarious. You asked for it but you don’t want to listen to it? (by all means i am everything but a fan of Obindo, but he is a good player). Also, dismissing top players opinion about revs because it is uncomfortable truth is sad.

- i do agree that bugs need to be fixed but it applies literary to every class in this game – they all suffer from it (how many mes/thieves died due to no valid path error caused by different texture on flat terrain? How many times necros rezzed enemy due to condi xfer bug?) Bugs are NOT basis for the buffs.

in Revenant

Posted by: Jack Skywalker.5674

Jack Skywalker.5674

- revs don’t “deserve” any “improvements”, the class is still one of the best in pvp, i am not even going to mention how they fare vs core builds. The reason why the class feels weaker is because it was overtuned beyond comparison for seasons for the sake of sales (spoiled much?) Welcome to reality.

- i do agree that bugs need to be fixed but it applies literary to every class in this game – they all suffer from it (how many mes/thieves died due to no valid path error caused by different texture on flat terrain? How many times necros rezzed enemy due to condi xfer bug?) Bugs are NOT basis for the buffs.

Proper tuning of Revenant class can’t be done if the class is bugged.

in Revenant

Shadowstep.6049

Proper tuning of Revenant class can’t be done if the class is bugged.

So is every single other class – what is your point? Should we give necros second heal for 15k because their condi xfer is bugged? Or give thieves and mes invul for 5 sec on every failed port?

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

Nobody, exactly.

You as in plural

Man, I already got it, youre trolling around, but it was fun when it wasnt clear if u were or not lol

Hehe, but, the part u said was a joke is actually true tho

(edited by Obindo.6802)

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

There’s no class stacking btw, but yes it does dominate teamfights. To have a rev in a teamfight is a huge advantage. If 1 team has a rev in a teamfight and the other doesn’t, then that team has an advantage except in certain cases of full counter comp. Simply put: any mirror matchup, where 1 team has 1 class swapped out for a rev, then they’re at an advantage (x + y + rev > x + y + z). That’s just an example, doesn’t have to be a mirror, applies for almost any teamfight apart from exceptions of counter comps.

Emm…
Mate, just check any top-5 teams in prev world tournament. They got nearly the same build, professions, etc.
So your words about “xxy > xxx” could be applied to ANY profession in that builds. Your logic is kinda flawed

And as we said – no1 argue about boon duration. It’s a team balance. We don’t like that cons of revenants (lack of stun breakers and stability) became even worse.

No, it’s not flawed, in any teamfight you have a rev is basically a win, in the example I gave was that if u replace any class in a mirror matchup (in the example, a 3v3) with a rev, the one with a rev is at an advantage.

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

- calling out Obindo and top players and then wonder why he posts about his “accomplishments” is hilarious. You asked for it but you don’t want to listen to it? (by all means i am everything but a fan of Obindo, but he is a good player). Also, dismissing top players opinion about revs because it is uncomfortable truth is sad.

Shhh, let them live in their own world, it offers for great entertainment! Also the repetition of “accomplishments” was merely coz they kept getting triggered by it, hence great entertainment

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

Nobody, exactly.

The real question: are you euphoric?

Nope

in Revenant

CutesySylveon.8290

- calling out Obindo and top players and then wonder why he posts about his “accomplishments” is hilarious. You asked for it but you don’t want to listen to it? (by all means i am everything but a fan of Obindo, but he is a good player). Also, dismissing top players opinion about revs because it is uncomfortable truth is sad.

Shhh, let them live in their own world, it offers for great entertainment! Also the repetition of “accomplishments” was merely coz they kept getting triggered by it, hence great entertainment

No one was dismissing his opinions, but no one’s holding them in higher regard than anyone else.

No one cares if he’s a good player or not, or of his ‘accomplishments’, nor is anyone getting triggered (even tossing out jokes).

Seriously, a good player in this game is an absolute joke compared to any other actually competitive game with actual balance and a good dev team behind it. If this was Knee from Tekken, then I’d have some respect since there’s a clear level of skill there. (Yeah yeah different genre, but you get the idea.)

in Revenant

Shadowstep.6049

No one was dismissing his opinions, but no one’s holding them in higher regard than anyone else.

No one cares if he’s a good player or not, or of his ‘accomplishments’, nor is anyone getting triggered (even tossing out jokes).

Seriously, a good player in this game is an absolute joke compared to any other actually competitive game with actual balance and a good dev team behind it. If this was Knee from Tekken, then I’d have some respect since there’s a clear level of skill there. (Yeah yeah different genre, but you get the idea.)

Did you even read the thread? They did call him out and dismissed his opinion as well as from other known top players.

Also you are contradicting yourself in this very post lol.

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

nor is anyone getting triggered (even tossing out jokes).

Ofc not, wink wink

in Revenant

Posted by: Eval.2371

Eval.2371

If your that intelligent why are spending time on a video game board arguing with people when you already know there is no point getting through. Seriously go do so something productive with that big brain of yours.

Even if you are somewhat good at rev and have people that think your good; no body gives a flying spaghetti monster amount of cares. No matter how good or how good you think revenant is, it still does not change the fact that the changes were bad for build diversity. Not everyone wants to play or cares for power invo glint rev.

[Cya] TC Roamer/Scout
I Play WvW to have fun. I don’t find it fun anymore. Therefore I don’t play.

(edited by Eval.2371)

in Revenant

Obindo.6802

If your that intelligent why are spending time on a video game board arguing with people when you already know there is no point getting through. Seriously go do so something productive with that big brain of yours.

Even if you are somewhat good at rev and have people that think your good; no body gives a flying spaghetti monster amount of cares. No matter how good or how good you think revenant is, it still does not change the fact that the changes were bad for build diversity. Not everyone wants to play or cares for power invo glint rev.

Fun. Also, I don’t play rev.