Revenant Test Weekeend Questions

in Revenant

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

Did I miss where it said these beta characters would be in the Live world with people who are not also part of the beta?

While the idea is exciting, and might spur more prepurchase sales, it would make far more logistical sense to have a segregated beta ‘server’ environment.

If someone from Anet has said the Revenants would be in Live with non-beta players, I’d like a link.

in Revenant

Posted by: Evans.6347

Evans.6347

And yet people still dont understand..Will you demand loot to keep while playing in new maps on beta toon? Nobody force you to make revenant and play it, if you cant handle the fact that you wont make any money during playing rev on beta slot then tough luck. Wait for release.

Oh no, i’m not asking anything. Like I said, I’m going to mess around with it somewhat, but they’ll get no useful data from me.

I don’t think people will demand drops from unreleased zones, they do however expect to get the same reward they always get from doing the same thing over again. Playing the revenant in a dungeon is not a reward by itself, and serves no gain in the end. Thus, few will do it.

Sounds reasonable at first, but what about new players that pre-purchase HoT with fresh lv10 character, should they also able to gain lv80 relevant loot (for example arah token) with a fully geared lv80 Revenant beta character? There are actually some rewards that is out of reach for newbie players, but they can bypass the inaccessible restriction by playing a lv80 fully geared Revenant somehow.

So what? No really I don’t see the issue…
So the newbies luck out and get a couple of tokens that are absolutely useless to them until they manage to get a lv80 character. Not going to pull Tyria out of balance, will it?

Joy to the world, ignorance is bliss

in Revenant

Posted by: Dibaryon.7469

Dibaryon.7469

Sorry if I sound too blunt, but the purpose of trying out the revenant is all about trying out the revenant. If you guys want to play the game because of the rewards (whichever they may be), you can always pick your original character. This is about being the first players using the revenant in the maps/game modes that we’ve already got! It’s an aweesomeeeeee opportunity and a privilege.

There’s no reward in game (except for a precursor ) that I’d rather have, instead of the chance to try out the revenant in any game mode.

*GANDARA *
Flipping your camps since 2014 :3

(edited by Dibaryon.7469)

in Revenant

Posted by: Morfedel.4165

Morfedel.4165

Did I miss where it said these beta characters would be in the Live world with people who are not also part of the beta?

While the idea is exciting, and might spur more prepurchase sales, it would make far more logistical sense to have a segregated beta ‘server’ environment.

If someone from Anet has said the Revenants would be in Live with non-beta players, I’d like a link.

Or you could just go read the announcement where they announced the upcoming beta was about revenants in the world with the rest of us.

in Revenant

Inimicus.7162

Or you could just go read the announcement where they announced the upcoming beta was about revenants in the world with the rest of us.

“During this test weekend, you can create and play a revenant beta character anywhere in the existing game: PvE, PvP, and WvW! We’ll also be opening up our new Player vs. Player game mode, Stronghold, to all players who play in the queue for Unranked PvP over the course of the weekend.”

“In the existing world” does not strictly mean beta characters and live characters will be intermingled, it only means that the betas will have some form of access to all existing content.

in Revenant

Posted by: Dibaryon.7469

Dibaryon.7469

“During this test weekend, you can create and play a revenant beta character anywhere in the existing game: PvE, PvP, and WvW! We’ll also be opening up our new Player vs. Player game mode, Stronghold, to all players who play in the queue for Unranked PvP over the course of the weekend.”

“In the existing world” does not strictly mean beta characters and live characters will be intermingled, it only means that the betas will have some form of access to all existing content.

OK “fair enough”.

But: “During this test weekend, you can create and play a revenant beta character anywhere in the existing game”. Anywhere in the existing game can be simply interpreted as: the game we’ve already got. There’s no reference to an instanced world that’s an exact copy of the one we already have. They’d make it clear, if it were to happen that way.

Besides, we’ve already seen a revenant in Lion’s Arch: so we have proof that it’s possible to have a beta profession in the existing game. As a matter of fact, that could’ve been the game’s developers testing the revenant in the existing game for the sole purpose of making this beta weekend.

EDIT: In addition to all of that, this is a BIG incentive for the rest of the players to pre-purchase the expansion. Imagine playing the game as usual and seeing revenants all over the place: It’s a very smart business move, so I doubt they’d pass out on all of that and make a separate instance for us.

*GANDARA *
Flipping your camps since 2014 :3

(edited by Dibaryon.7469)

in Revenant

Posted by: Apoteka.6471

Apoteka.6471

For me it sounds like the live server with all players, because if its a beta server imagine how funny it is playing wvw,pve with only Revenants as everyone try them out wohaa.

in Revenant

Posted by: Cherokeewill.7504

Cherokeewill.7504

It does seem a bit of a disincentive. I would love to see what a Revenant would do in a Tequatl fight, but that’s 2G one would lose and a possible Hoard. I understand limitting unkown exploits that may arise, but currencies and account bound items ought to be saved.

One solution could be the inventory of the Beta slot remains locked until HoT release and Anet reviews it beforehand for anything they deem the results of an exploit.

in Revenant

Inimicus.7162

OK “fair enough”.

But: “During this test weekend, you can create and play a revenant beta character anywhere in the existing game”. Anywhere in the existing game can be simply interpreted as: the game we’ve already got. There’s no reference to an instanced world that’s an exact copy of the one we already have. They’d make it clear, if it were to happen that way.

Besides, we’ve already seen a revenant in Lion’s Arch: so we have proof that it’s possible to have a beta character in the existing game. As a matter of fact that, it could be the game’s developers testing the revenant in the existing game for the sole purpose of making this beta weekend.

First to the Revenant in Lion’s Arch, that was done for publicity by Anet. The Revenant exists in the DAT file, data miners, who post on reddit among other places, having found the Ventari legend before he was revealed are solid enough proof of that. Thus creating one and running around in the live world is just a trick of programming flags, or permissions specifically in this case.

The reason ultimately that I ask if the Revenant will actually be on Live with everybody, is for clarification. I’m not arguing for or against, I’m simply curious how they are handling this particular test.

As I said, there are potential logistical issues putting an unfinished character, who will not be allowed to keep anything they gain, into the Live environment. If this thing is on live, as people have asked, why should I not keep the gold and tokens earned in a dungeon? If I don’t want to use the Revenant armor skins, how are they going to deal with transmutation charge use?

The logistics question has already been handled in other BETA events by Anet (in layman’s terms) taking a screenshot of your wallet and hero panel info and applying it to the segregated beta server upon it’s opening. While it’s possible to maintain this in a mixed environment, I question why I should bother trying the Reventant during this time? I won’t keep anything I earn, loot, items, AP etc, while the group I’m with likely will. Somebody else would certainly be playing one, and while the other Revenant betas have had them with limited gear, still compared to other classes, they seemed weaker (mostly because they were, and still are incomplete), so my reward for carrying them is that I get to keep my loot while they get none? What if I have a brain fart and do my dailies on this Live-mix Rev who doesn’t keep progress?

Again, curiosity and a couple potential concerns, If it’s done in a separate environment, fine, if it’s done mixed with live that’s okay too, and hearing it would say to me they will have also thought through these kinds of things.

For me it sounds like the live server with all players, because if its a beta server imagine how funny it is playing wvw,pve with only Revenants as everyone try them out wohaa.

Over the course of a whole weekend, even in a segregated environment, some group of people will likely begin testing party compositions, indeed I’d be shocked if people like DnT or such didn’t have a complete readout on whether what’s presented is meta worthy, and maybe even the best weapon/legend/gear combos with the optimal skill rotations…

There’s no reward in game (except for a precursor ) that I’d rather have, instead of the chance to try out the revenant in any game mode.

The sum of all fears in this thread is exactly this, or something of similar value/rarity will drop for us on our Rev: T

The preserved queen bee, the fractal weapon we’ve been grinding for since they came out, that Sunless weapons chest, the Halloween ghost dog mini, god forbid anybody kitten s out, opens black lion chests on their Rev and can’t keep a permanent hair kit…

in Revenant

Posted by: hgkmaxymus.9321

hgkmaxymus.9321

(…)
The preserved queen bee, the fractal weapon we’ve been grinding for since they came out, that Sunless weapons chest, the Halloween ghost dog mini, god forbid anybody kitten s out, opens black lion chests on their Rev and can’t keep a permanent hair kit…

Or if I just want to do Guild Missions with friends… No commendations! :P

This is MADNESS!!!

in Revenant

Apoteka.6471

Thats what happens if they dont provide much info ….

in Revenant

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

Question for sir Colin will the PvE maps be the expansion maps or the orgional tyrian maps.

I’m not Colin… but… there wont’ be expansion maps in this test, you will be able to venture out in the existing maps anywhere you can currently go with your characters. =)

I’m curious. Does this mean that all waypoints and maps will be open or is every place going to be undiscovered.

If they are all going to be undiscovered, that will suck.

in Revenant

Posted by: SacredNightshine.4270

SacredNightshine.4270

I’m curious. Does this mean that all waypoints and maps will be open or is every place going to be undiscovered.

If they are all going to be undiscovered, that will suck.

Wow, forgot about that. I really hope they give an explored map 0.o

in Revenant

Posted by: Sol.6213

Sol.6213

What about those players who don’t want to have their HoT experience spoiled in any way? Are they going to be playing with Revenants in PvE, PvP and WvW?

I personally have an objection to testing content for a company for free. Even if I don’t play a Revenant, it sounds like I could be killing with, killing, or being killed by one all weekend.

I realize I’m in the minority, but I just don’t find (probably) buggy content added to my mmo experience fun or interesting.

Finish your content, polish it up, present it in an interesting way with some story/lore, and I’ll buy it. Don’t force feed it to me unfinished. I’m starting to miss the days of physical only distribution.

in Revenant

Posted by: Wankeleh.8259

Wankeleh.8259

Will the revenant test weekend be on a separate beta server or will i be able to play with revenant on existing maps with other people?

in Revenant

Posted by: Flapjackson.1596

Flapjackson.1596

This losing item paranoia isn’t even surprising. Getting precursors are a task in itself already maddening. Killed that random trash mob over there? Better go loot it because at any given time you could find a pre, probably not, but you never know. It’s insanity for people and to know we have even the possibility of getting what we’ve all hoped against hope to get for years but most never have and then suddenly lose it is worth consideration before we leap into the beta.

Abaddon: Fallen God of Water, Secrets, and Dance Battles
In Vino Veritas

in Revenant

Posted by: StinVec.3621

StinVec.3621

I see a lot of really good questions being asked.

It is quite disappointing to see that they are not being answered.

I find it quite odd that they would post the announcement for the event less than 3 days before the event takes place, and to then also not include information on what to expect from the event which has led to all of these questions. With there now being less than 2 days before the event starts, I suppose there is still a little bit of time to sneak in last second with answers to some of these valid questions and concerns. The lack of answers leaves me wondering if they, themselves, hadn’t considered some of the scenarios and details being asked about. It could explain why they are not answering them – they don’t have an answer to give yet as they are busy racing to account for the situations and questions being raised before the event starts. Wouldn’t surprise me. Not much they do (or do not do) surprises me anymore.

| [“I’d really like this…” — Resource for Gifting Strangers] |
| [Free Ports For All “Not So Secret” JP Needs (and 1st Try Dive Tips)] |
| [Classic Thread: “all is vain”] |

in Revenant

Posted by: MamaGumbo.3982

MamaGumbo.3982

The toon we make for revenant, will it be deleted before the expansion comes out? I just want to know if I would have to go through character creation process all over again or not.

in Revenant

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

The toon we make for revenant, will it be deleted before the expansion comes out? I just want to know if I would have to go through character creation process all over again or not.

Any toon, revenant or not, created in the beta slot will as per this thread and reddit be deleted once the beta(s) are over or at the very least before HoT launches. Any proggress or gear given (by arenanet or by looting while playing as them) seems to also be lost. These charactes are essentially completely separate entities from your main account, they seem to have separate bank and material storage as well.

The things unclear or without a definitive yes or no answer are:
- How are account bound currencies handled?
- Will core game achievements (say Staff Master f.ex.) be counted while playing in this upcoming beta? Same for Dailies,, if they can be earned will they be retained or be able to be earned again on non-beta characters?
- How will the system handle things like daily gold bonus from dungeons etc. ? (ie. assuming we can’t keep any currencies earned as revenant, will we loose the ability to earn a bonus for that day if we accidentally earn it as a revenant).

We can reasonably assume no progress will be retained when playing on expansion maps, however, since we are sharing the map servers with live players for this weekend there might be some key differences between this test and tests ran on completely separated maps with only beta characters on them.

in Revenant

Posted by: Lily.1935

Lily.1935

I am just wondering if the revenants made will be instant level 80s or will we have to level them up. I can see a point in letting them level to test any problems with that, but that will make WvW or any high end PvE content unplayable unless we use consumables to level them. I’d rather not do that as I am saving the consumables for when HoT goes live.

They are instant level 80, fully geared, with an inventory full of other gear options you can swap in and play with.

:D

I <3 you guys! Ohhhh. I can’t wait! I’m going to try zerker and sinister and rabid and celestial and clerics and everything in between.

in Revenant

Apoteka.6471

If its a beta server for new class without all players with no pre-order no complain!
If its on live server with all other players RIOT!!!!
Handel it xD sometimes i think they dont even think about stuff like this or they just give us almost no info on how its gonne be because not even anet know it O_o
Anet is so sadistic first let it burn and then give some water ggwp….
cheers

in Revenant

Posted by: Eudaemons.1596

Eudaemons.1596

A completely ridiculous question from someone who loves to take screenshots:

If we use transmutation charges to make our revenants look awesome for screenshots/streaming on Twitch, are the transmutation charges permanently lost, or will they be reverted to pre-beta test amounts?

in Revenant

Posted by: tax.7091

tax.7091

I would like to see a red post about keeping dungeon tokens/gold with a Revenant ^^

in Revenant

Posted by: TwinHerder.6781

TwinHerder.6781

I understand that most things will not transfer over to our main account, but if I dungeon run, or make some money, will currencies that I collect but put into my main wallet? Can we get free transmutation charges for the Revenant?

in Revenant

Posted by: Just a flesh wound.3589

Just a flesh wound.3589

A completely ridiculous question from someone who loves to take screenshots:

If we use transmutation charges to make our revenants look awesome for screenshots/streaming on Twitch, are the transmutation charges permanently lost, or will they be reverted to pre-beta test amounts?

I transmuted my gear during the first beta and did not lose charges.

What you can do is see how many charges you have, make a Revenant and transmute one item then switch to one of your other chars and look at the number of charges you have. It should be untouched,

Be careful what you ask for
ANet may give it to you.

in Revenant

Posted by: NapTooN.6283

NapTooN.6283

I am pretty sure we will play with a Hard Copy of our Bank and Wallet. The Question is, WHEN the Copy will be created. I am going to put my Ascended Stuff into the Bank together with a Makeover Kit and 4 Bags. To be absolutely sure that it is a Copy, I will pick something from the Bank with my Rev and then immediately switch over to another Char to see if it is still in the Bank.

If it is still there I will put on my Ascended Stuff, 4 Bags, burn the Makeover Kit to pre-create my perfect Revenant for Launch (so the Creation goes faster then) and start doing Fractals with him somewhere between 1-30. Sure i can not keep what i earn with him, but that does not matter for me.

in Revenant

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Here’s my question; Can any race be Rev during beta, or is it strictly Humans only?

Been wondering this myself also.

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

in Revenant

Posted by: phokus.8934

phokus.8934

I’m not sure why people are having a hard time understanding this…

If you create a character in the beta slot on character creation, you will not retain any of the items, gold, karma, etc. you gain while playing that beta character.

I post from a phone so please excuse any references to ducks or any other auto corrections.

in Revenant

Crise.9401

I’m not sure why people are having a hard time understanding this…

If you create a character in the beta slot on character creation, you will not retain any of the items, gold, karma, etc. you gain while playing that beta character.

This is fine, however, that still doesn’t answer all questions.

Will we be locked out of earning dailies, if we accidentally complete some or all of them on a revenant? Will we also loose the ability to earn other once per account per day bonuses if they happen to be triggered as a beta character?

in Revenant

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

Why can’t we keep the rewards?
Playing a new class but doing the same old stuff you already do each day, and dont get rewarded in the end? why…

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

in Revenant

Crise.9401

Why can’t we keep the rewards?
Playing a new class but doing the same old stuff you already do each day, and dont get rewarded in the end? why…

This is just my personal speculation on the matter, but call it consistency… also. it somehow sounds like this event we are getting this weekend is something that wasn’t originally planned to happen at all.

By that I mean that the beta slot and the restrictions imposed on it were built to facilitate only betas within the scope of expansion content, where no progress should really be retained at all since those maps and content are unreleased. This kind of event, however, can be seen as something that falls bit outside of that, in that the content we will be playing will be old content apart from Revenant and Stronghold. Of course this event can also be seen as a content skip in the core game, and by that logic the restrictions on it make perfect sense (ie. think about it as a new player with no real level 80 characters).

(edited by Crise.9401)

in Revenant

Posted by: Cherokeewill.7504

Cherokeewill.7504

Of course this event can also be seen as a content skip in the core game, and by that logic the restrictions on it make perfect sense (ie. think about it as a new player with no real level 80 characters).

I don’t think that should make a difference either. It’s easy as kitten to level to 80. Even if someone has pre-purchased and has not attained a level 80 character yet, what exactly would they gain from a 3 day sneak peak at 80? Unlock all dungeon paths? Earn some extra gold/bandit crests/geodes/karma? These new players pre-purchased with the intent of playing HoT which is ALL level 80 content. Any of those rewards from an insta-80 pass for a few days would be easily attained in the next few weeks anyway.

Something else to consider; this is not beta zone rewards with a beta character where the variables are still in play for game-play, spawns, RNG and event rewards. This is test-a-toon, in a live invironment, where the only variable is game-play. Everything else is already locked down. I have yet to hear or think of any scenario where there could be game/economy breaking issues. If you can conceive of one, please tell me. I’m open minded.

The simplest solution to this would have been (and I say it that way as it probably will not change this late in the game) soulbind all equipment at character creation and then leave loot and currency in their original state; i.e. anything earned or spent, including transmutation charges, would be reflected in the account in real time. When the beta (weekend or months) is over, any loot or account bound items in the beta character inventory is mailed to the player account and soul bound items are lost.

in Revenant

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Will we be gaining currency and things for our live account? or will these still be ENTIRELY walled off characters?

Inb4 the first, “I had <insert precursor of choice> drop on my Revenant…” topic pops up on Friday.

I doubt I will score a precursor in one weekend. I am doing a lot of collecting skins right now via various things so I will probably continue that this weekend as a way of comparing/contrasting the differences. I would hate for the time used, the skins gained, AND anything spent to all go bye-bye!

in Revenant

Posted by: hgkmaxymus.9321

hgkmaxymus.9321

I would love to see the face of someone buying something (pre?) on the TP and then next week the item is lost ’cause it was someone from beta who looted it. :P
No?

This is MADNESS!!!

in Revenant

Posted by: Orion Templar.4589

Orion Templar.4589

It may be a smaller concern, but I’d be curious to know if any character names we use in the beta will be reserved for us or still usable when HoT is released.

I have some of my own made up lore about my characters, so their names are important to me. I’ve got my Revenant’s name picked out already. What I’d hate to have happen is to name the beta Revenant my chosen name, and then have trouble using that same name when HoT is released.

in Revenant

Posted by: OutOfMyMind.9613

OutOfMyMind.9613

Just have a question that I would like an Arenanet answer to:

If we do dailies or world bosses with the revenant first and get the rewards will we be able to do them later with a non-beta character and get the rewards to keep?

in Revenant

Just a flesh wound.3589

It may be a smaller concern, but I’d be curious to know if any character names we use in the beta will be reserved for us or still usable when HoT is released.

I have some of my own made up lore about my characters, so their names are important to me. I’ve got my Revenant’s name picked out already. What I’d hate to have happen is to name the beta Revenant my chosen name, and then have trouble using that same name when HoT is released.

Names are only reserved for an account for 24 hours after character deletion. If you use the char name and the beta char is deleted, as it probably will be at least once between this beta and the expansion, you’ll need to make a regular non beta char to hold that name until the next beta or the expansion.

ANet may give it to you.

in Revenant

Posted by: Dyaon.7381

Dyaon.7381

Question for those in other tests – was the Beta slot active at all before the test began?

Thanks. :D

Edit: By active I mean you could create a character but not log in.

(edited by Dyaon.7381)

in Revenant

Just a flesh wound.3589

Question for those in other tests – was the Beta slot active at all before the test began?

Thanks.

Edit: By active I mean you could create a character but not log in.

Yes, and no.

If you have another unused slot you can create a char by clicking on the beta slot. However the unused slot then becomes the beta slot (or the new char is automatically rolled over to the regular slot). If you have only the beta slot and no other unused slots then you cannot make another char.

ANet may give it to you.

in Revenant

Posted by: yakuza snowdragon.4639

yakuza snowdragon.4639

Anyone know of any Beta countdown timers? I live in NZ and I’m always unsure of times because we’re on the start of the timeline.

in Revenant

Posted by: Dyaon.7381

Dyaon.7381

Anyone know of any Beta countdown timers? I live in NZ and I’m always unsure of times because we’re on the start of the timeline.

It’s in a little less then 21 hours, if that helps.

in Revenant

Posted by: Donari.5237

Donari.5237

It’s in a little less then 21 hours, if that helps.

Yep, it’s currently just past 3 pm Pacific. So dial back your clock 3 hours (and 7 minutes) from now, add 24 hours, and that will be the start time.

in Revenant

Just a flesh wound.3589

Not a timer, no. But they did say Friday (tomorrow) at UTC-7 till Monday UTC-7. I guess you can use a site that converts your time to UTC-7.

“We’re inviting all pre-purchasers to join us for a special revenant test weekend starting Friday, July 10, at noon Pacific Time (UTC-7) and running until noon Pacific Time (UTC-7) on Monday, July 13.”

ANet may give it to you.

in Revenant

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20150710T12&p0=234&msg=GW2+Revenant+and+Stronghold+Test+Weekend&font=cursive

xD

obey me

in Revenant

Posted by: hoewhoew.4619

hoewhoew.4619

There’s a timer on here

http://gw2timer.com/

Guardians of the Silver Dragons – Piken Square

in Revenant

Just a flesh wound.3589

Have they answered certain questions about what happens if you are playing your beta Rev and you get daily rewards? Can they be put in the bank or are they going to be lost. What if you get the chest for the 20 laurels while playing on your rev because you didn’t notice the time? Those daily chests are character bound and they did say all progression would be lost. Can you even get daily/PvP/dungeon rewards while playing on the beta char?

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

in Revenant

Posted by: skowcia.8257

skowcia.8257

Have they answered certain questions about what happens if you are playing your beta Rev and you get daily rewards? Can they be put in the bank or are they going to be lost. What if you get the chest for the 20 laurels while playing on your rev because you didn’t notice the time? Those daily chests are character bound and they did say all progression would be lost. Can you even get daily/PvP/dungeon rewards while playing on the beta char?

Whatever you do on revenant, it wont matter. Progress from beta slot inst saved on your account. You can burn all you trasmuted stones if you wish on rev and when you log in to your “live” chars you will still have them.

obey me

in Revenant

Posted by: Ranatoa.4869

Ranatoa.4869

Whatever you do on revenant, it wont matter. Progress from beta slot inst saved on your account. You can burn all you trasmuted stones if you wish on rev and when you log in to your “live” chars you will still have them.

They did actually say that pvp reward track progess made while playing a Revenant this weekend would count towards your account and persist after the beta, not sure what else this will apply to though.

Edit: nevermind, I checked my facts and I terribly misquoted….

“You’ll have a beta character slot you can use to create a Revenant. When playing with a beta character: all progress, items, etc. you get will not be saved once the event is completed.
You can however use your existing characters to play Stronghold, and will continue to earn rewards/progress that is permanent on your account.
-CJ”

in Revenant

Just a flesh wound.3589

I don’t care about the transmutation charges here. What I’m caring about is if I’m on my Rev and the daily reset time ticks over and I wasn’t paying attention, what happens to my daily log in reward chest? It’s char bound so I can’t transfer it to another char and if I open it, do I lose the item inside, including up to 20 laurels. Or does it appear again on a regular char if I switch after I got the daily login reward on my Rev, since no progression is kept.

No players will know of course. If it turns out to be the worse case scenario, that login rewards are given to the Rev then irreversibly lost, I’m sure some unfortunate soul will post about it.

ANet may give it to you.

(edited by Just a flesh wound.3589)

in Revenant

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

I expected something different from this topic, but I’ll ask anyway:

To anyone playing the beta weekend, how many skills each Legend has?

They have drop-“ups” for their heal, utility and elite skills, so one can only imagine that they’re able to swap, and save that template to when they come back to that Legend.

Also, all of Ventari utilities are tied to his Heal skill, if you swap the heal to another, those utilities are disabled or they gain a new effect?