Revenant bug list

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Okay so.. i had experienced it myself. Not sure how but indeed ripositng shadows was interrupted by a necro fear mark.. in which case it need to be added as bug cus it should be evaded

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: MakubeC.3026

MakubeC.3026

I want to use hammer so badly, but it’s too bugged man…

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: LucianDK.8615

LucianDK.8615

Bothers me that vengeful hammers isnt on the list.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Bothers me that vengeful hammers isnt on the list.

Bc its not something they can fix in current state due to engine phys. It will be reworked to an aura probably.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

One more bug thats not on the list, I can’t confirm if all revs have it, but I can confirm some people do (talked to support about it) Mallyx’s “Black Spikes” on the UI tend to bug out and change various colors when swapping Maps

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Yep, all of em. Enjoy beta class for a year or 2 as it will take a while to fix. Its been a while since sword damage bug was reported for example

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: nicknamenick.2437

nicknamenick.2437

Are all of these bugs still in the game?

Allot of these bugs are not just a Revenant bug, other classes have the same problems like

- uneven terrain stuff
- LoS
- Leap distance not the same as tooltip
- no red circles
- animation bugs
- Block and the animation are not sync
-etc

Allot of these problems have been reported on other classes but have been forgotten or people just dont care anymore, its not just Revenant.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

Allot of these bugs are not just a Revenant bug, other classes have the same problems like

- uneven terrain stuff
- LoS
- no red circles
- animation bugs
-etc

Allot of these problems have been reported on other classes but have been forgotten or people just dont care anymore, its not just Revenant.

That doesn’t mean they aren’t on the Revenant nor does it excuse their existence.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

nicknamenick.2437

- uneven terrain stuff
- LoS
- no red circles
- animation bugs
-etc

That doesn’t mean they aren’t on the Revenant nor does it excuse their existence.

do you know the meaning of “Not just” ? and maby read the full post before saying stuff i didnt even stated, all i say is that allot of these bugs doesnt come with Revenant only, its a game engine problem mostly that Anet cant/wont/will not solve or whatever, its in this game sinces start, so you can say Revenant is still beta or whatever, doesnt matter, most of this stuff does not get solved, thats what i am telling you guys.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Malchior.5732

Malchior.5732

- uneven terrain stuff
- LoS
- no red circles
- animation bugs
-etc

do you know the meaning of “Not just” ? and maby read the full post before saying stuff i didnt even stated, all i say is that allot of these bugs doesnt come with Revenant only, its a game engine problem mostly that Anet cant/wont/will not solve or whatever, its in this game sinces start, so you can say Revenant is still beta or whatever, doesnt matter, most of this stuff does not get solved, thats what i am telling you guys.

It’s more of a clarification rather than an attack.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Vasdamas Anklast.1607

Vasdamas Anklast.1607

- uneven terrain stuff
- LoS
- no red circles
- animation bugs
-etc

Plus they are not as numerous as reveannt’s bugs are. kek

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Horan.7013

Horan.7013

I used my max level boost item upon purchasing the HoT. I should have read the forum first. Now I am stuck with Level 80 bugged class that the dev team has no plan on fixing it.
I am new to the game but I have a feeling that the dev team does not really communicate with players or at least listen to them.
Shame, this is a great game with great potential. I hope the game does not die out too quickly since I just purchased the game.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

another Bug:
1. Envoy of Exuberance;
Doesnt heal when blinded even though its not attack

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Josh Davis.6015

Josh Davis.6015

another Bug:
1. Envoy of Exuberance;

Good catch. Added to the list for the next balance update.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Bovan.9481

Bovan.9481

Might as well go ahead and flat out ask, should I give up on hoping the issues with Precision Strike hitting random hitboxes have any chance of being fixed soon?

It’s a huge pain in the back in raids, and although they aren’t common at the moment the projectiles even hit other player’s Ventari Tablets in PvP and WvW. This bug is more or less the reason why I play other characters now.

Bovan Ironwrench – Bovan Sundermist
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

(edited by Bovan.9481)

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

Might as well go ahead and flat out ask, should I give up on hoping the issues with Precision Strike hitting random hitboxes have any chance of being fixed soon?

It’s a huge pain in the back in raids, and although they aren’t common at the moment the projectiles even hit other player’s Ventari Tablets in PvP and WvW. This bug is more or less the reason why I play other characters now.

Rofl, i didnt know it hit ventaris tablet. Arena net, love these guys

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

another Bug:
1. Envoy of Exuberance;

Thats… amazing.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: scerevisiae.1972

scerevisiae.1972

Ride the lightning has been broken for 2 years, so good luck… Anet place a very very low priority on quality.

downed state is bad for PVP

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Aury.1367

Yep, and PT even drains the energy even though it fails. Which is even more amazing due to the latest PT nerf.

to be honest, im REALLY curious how they fix sword3 with confusion:
Confusion: Damage over time + on skill use
Enchanted Daggers: life steal on hit
So, if theres a fix, I bet 10g that Enchanted Daggers will only hit once like confusion even though both are triggered by different states (should be) not like now.

Also, hunting a thief close to a wall in WvW which isnt mine, he’s in range, i cast precision strike – all 3 strikes hit the wall and not the enemy. GG.

(edited by Aury.1367)

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: TokyoGhost.6492

TokyoGhost.6492

another Bug:
1. Envoy of Exuberance;

Good catch. Added to the list for the next balance update.

May we know when is next balance update? My fingers hurt form hitting that 1st button all the time.

I made so much mistakes that I now make mistakes without mistake.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: guildabd.6529

guildabd.6529

Add to bug list: Embrace of Darkness does not activate underwater.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Add to bug list: Embrace of Darkness does not activate underwater.

What do you mean? I can use Mallyx elite just fine.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: guildabd.6529

guildabd.6529

What do you mean? I can use Mallyx elite just fine.

It seems to happen only if you invoke mallyx before entering water.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

I am sorry, I tend to be more gentle when I talk about someone else’s job quality or ideas, but I want to ask one thing; How did you guys at anet missed all these bugs? I mean I have not seen anything like this in any other MMORPG. People are still waiting for a bug fix. I repeat, it is not a balance fix, it is a bug fix. Things that should never happened, but happened because of Anet’s own mistakes or carelessness. And players are suffering because of that.

I assume it is not an easy thing to do, these bug fixes. But who allowed these mistakes in the first place? And why are people who loves to play revenant (only a small bunch remains) still suffer from these problems? I thank our staff for answering swiftly, and I know it is not his own mistake but I feel he can deliver my questions and my wonders about compensation to the responsible ones.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Brutal Augus.5917

Brutal Augus.5917

while we wait on anything to actually be done about the numerous problems/bugs/just plain odd anomalies…

enjoy.

[varX] Limitless Potential

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

Not sure if included but sometimes when you go out of the tablet leash range legendary centaur stance skills are still available without having any effect beyond wasting energy.
Only swapping legends corrects this.

Protective Solace still works at the original location if you go out of the leash range (It’s invisible and consumes energy).

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

(edited by Varezenem.2813)

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: thewaterguy.4796

thewaterguy.4796

I gotta love that after months and months, we have seen…1 bug reported in this thread get fixed…Yeah arena-net totally hasn’t abandoned the revenant at all, now enjoy all these massive nerfs while we ignore your requests for bug fixes and buffs, we’re too busy pushing our marketing for E-sports PvP too worry about actually fixing one of the 9 classes

Oh yeah BTW, the bug I reported months ago is still there, its the one where Mallyx’s UI “black spikes” randomly change into neon colors when swapping maps, and no swapping legends doesn’t fix it, I have a theory that it has something to do with the “spikes” being not black, but translucent, either full or partly

(edited by thewaterguy.4796)

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: SicCorona.8942

SicCorona.8942

If i remember correctly, it took nearly a year to get through majority of the necro bugs. Just be patient.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

I gotta love that after months and months, we have seen…1 bug reported in this thread get fixed…Yeah arena-net totally hasn’t abandoned the revenant at all, now enjoy all these massive nerfs while we ignore your requests for bug fixes and buffs, we’re too busy pushing our marketing for E-sports PvP too worry about actually fixing one of the 9 classes

Oh yeah BTW, the bug I reported months ago is still there, its the one where Mallyx’s UI “black spikes” randomly change into neon colors when swapping maps, and no swapping legends doesn’t fix it, I have a theory that it has something to do with the “spikes” being not black, but translucent, either full or partly

Kappa Master 2016. I also been usually losing the ul effect from different legend like Shiro when that happenings

Attachments:

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Cleaned the list a bit, think i dont missed anything. If you have something to add write it here so i can edit my post as i no longer play the game

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

nicknamenick.2437

jow Burtnik your still playing Rev i see :-P
I am on a break on gw2, this last patch doesnt give much balancing at all.. we waited wut 3 months? for some minor stuff (talking about balancing)

Rev still too strong! nerf!! haha nah i really dont know..

Anyways.. your list iskitten**ing long.. maby make a top 10 list? so Anet could start with the biggest first.. Like UA is broken i have been reading on reddit, Josh is looking in to it.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

No, i dont play this game. All i did was LS and that is.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

Do we have any official word about UA triggering confusion condition multiple times being intended or a bug?

I don’t see it on “known bug list” and I ’ve asked in another thread and someone replied its intended. Still, its listed here so I thought of asking here as well.

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Do we have any official word about UA triggering confusion condition multiple times being intended or a bug?

I don’t see it on “known bug list” and I ’ve asked in another thread and someone replied its intended. Still, its listed here so I thought of asking here as well.

I consider it as bug cause other similiar abilities doesnt proc it multiple times. Confusion by game standard is supposed to proc only on skill activation otherwise skills like hundred blades, rapid fire would proc it multiple times as well. Thats not the case.
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Confusion

Confusion is a condition that deals damage each second and additional damage each time the affected target begins to activate a skill.

You do not activate UA multiple times as its not possible due to cd. You press it only once. Wiki considers it to be a bug as well
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unrelenting_Assault

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Ilias.8647

Ilias.8647

I consider it as bug cause other similiar abilities doesnt proc it multiple times….

Wiki considers it to be a bug as well

For the same reasons I believe its a bug as well. Its just weird why its not on official bug list…

Currently residing on … Gandara[EU]

(edited by Ilias.8647)

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Hooglese.4860

Hooglese.4860

I consider it as bug cause other similiar abilities doesnt proc it multiple times….

Wiki considers it to be a bug as well

For the same reasons I believe its a bug as well. Its just weird why its not on official bug list…

Cause anet put less than a quarter bugs on there.

This “Bug fixing patch” was embarassing. We got some and I like that but we need like 4x more bug fixes

PvP
revenant – Hoogles Von Boogles
Mesmer – hoogelz

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Aury.1367

read confusion stuff up on wiki, its cleary “Per skill” not “on hit”

I bet 10g that, if they fix it, shiro heal will only proc once on UA but its “on hit”. Whos in?

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Kronos.2560

Kronos.2560

Some rather annoying bugs that I’m sure have been said but still haven’t been addressed.

-Shrouding mists Grandmaster trait still doesn’t do anything. States your outgoing healing is increased by 25% if over 50 energy but it doesn’t actually change anything. Just tested and it makes 0 difference.
-Vengeful Hammers end from terrain.
-Hammer 2 end early depending on terrain.
-Mace 2 not reaching depending on terrain.
-Sword 3 bugging out if near wall.
-Sword 2 attacking terrain instead of target.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: Neurion.4086

Neurion.4086

After the last patch, turning Facet of Darkness and Facet of Elements on will result in instantly activating either Gaze of Darkness or Elemental Blast.

This happens 8 in 10 times. Please fix it.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: serj.8214

serj.8214

I consider it as bug cause other similiar abilities doesnt proc it multiple times. Confusion by game standard is supposed to proc only on skill activation otherwise skills like hundred blades, rapid fire would proc it multiple times as well. Thats not the case.

Confusion is a condition that deals damage each second and additional damage each time the affected target begins to activate a skill.

You do not activate UA multiple times as its not possible due to cd. You press it only once. Wiki considers it to be a bug as well

Enchanted Daggers + Unrelenting Assault is a great way to heal and deal damage at the same time – except if you have Confusion on you, as every strike of UA triggers the extra damage from the condition.

http://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Herald_-_Condition_Mallyx

It was from the first day of Rev so just keep an eye on ur condis before press skills)

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

In WvW, we have no Legend’s at all when trying to use a Guild Banner.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: PinkFluff.6084

PinkFluff.6084

Facets on Glint double activating…

I have a few people confirming they have the same issue on my post about it https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Bug-Facets-double-activating/first#post6277201

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Facets on Glint double activating…

I have a few people confirming they have the same issue on my post about it https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Bug-Facets-double-activating/first#post6277201

I thought my Naga was starting to take a dirt nap. Good to see that it’s a bug. Though it is getting annoying.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: PinkFluff.6084

PinkFluff.6084

Yes extremely. With the ele nurf that messed up the staff rotation and and this bug, I honestly don’t feel like logging in much unless it’s time for a scheduled raid

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: ShadowRain X.8159

ShadowRain X.8159

Add to the fact that the old UA that hits 7x doesn’t proc confusion 7x, the change to 5x hits in new UA skill is the culprit for the 5x confusion procs.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

Add to the fact that the old UA that hits 7x doesn’t proc confusion 7x, the change to 5x hits in new UA skill is the culprit for the 5x confusion procs.

Its programmed poorly like most of the revenant skills. Use axe 4, if you have kitten on your way youll dorp into it. Other shadowstep skills goes around that hole. If you use TP and you got some object on your way like wall it fails to teleport. Other teleport skills doesnt have that issue. I can go on and on about how kittened rev is in current state and say nothing but thanks to Roy for poor class.

In case of UA its again poorly programmed. It should proc only once but instead its programmed to activate UA 6 times (1 on activation, and each hit counts as new skill activation) instead being programmed to proc just once.

But what do i know.. PS cant hit stealth targets anymore for whatever reason (ah the thief favouritism..) but it hit random objects to this day. The most fun thing is blinding blade (guard gs5) which behaves is like PS except it can hit stealted foes, it targets all enemies in the radius and yet it doesnt go for random object like PS.

Go to Khylo map near houses. Cast gs guard 5, log on rev, cast PS. I mean.. is it some sort of a joke or what? Or look the teleport
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d1BZDPL8KA

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: ShadowRain X.8159

ShadowRain X.8159

Yo anet, any chance the UA confusion bug gets fixed by the patch next week? It’s the 1 year anniversary of HoT and the Revs need some love.

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Posted by: PadreNike.1803

PadreNike.1803

So, are we gonna get some love next week for season 5?
I’m not being too hopeful as to fixing unnecessary nerfs like the retri stab that killed my condi rev build… but how about we get some bug fixes that were promised long ago?

Bhagawan
My YouTube
My Army

Revenant bug list

in Revenant

Burtnik.5218

No fixes for nerfnant, they clearly want you to play another class, you should realize it by now ;D