Revenant changes wishlist

in Revenant

Posted by: Avador.8934

Avador.8934

I really love the Revenant and I am big fan of it. But, it still needs some changes. I think if some of these changes will be added it will solve almost every problem Revenant has. This is my Revenant changes wishlist:

General

• Add 2 more utilities to each legend (The most important thing to me).

Sword MH + OH

• skill 2: Increase dmg a lot and radius.
  • skill 3: Make it evade during attack.
  • skill 5: Decrease energy cost to 10.

Mace

• skill 2: Make it deal 2 stacks of burning instead of 1.

Axe

• skill 5: Increase radius a little.

Staff

• skill 2: Instead of using skill, enemy just need to be struck to unlock 2nd skill.
  • skill 5: Make it also evade during attack

Hammer

• skill 3: Make it evade during attack. (Maybe give it a 2nd skill that can be activated during channeling this skill, which causes you to stay in targeted location instead of returning. Not sure if that wouldn’t be op)

Jalis

• Forced Engagement: Decrease energy cost to 30.
  • Vengeful Hammers: Give it a chance to destroy projectiles while active. (30% chance maybe?)
  • Rite of the Great Dwarf (elite): Make it 1 sec casting time. Also grants retalation.

Ventari

• Ventari’s Will ( healing 2nd skill): Make it instant cast.
  • Energy Expulsion: Make it 1 sec casting time.

Shiro

• Enchanted Daggers(Heal skill): Remove or decrease icd of daggers. Increase initial heal a little.
  • Impossible Odds: Decrease upkeep energy cost to 8.

Mallyx

• No changes needed.

Traits

• No changes needed.

What do you think about it and what would you like to change or add to Revenant?

I am lazy to write it over and over. So sorry for my English.

(edited by Avador.8934)

in Revenant

Avador.8934

Also for my 1st wish (2 more utilities per legend), there are some ideas:
Jalis

• 1. skill – Block next 2 attacks, gain protection when expires.
  • 2. skill – Summon dwarf ghost from the mists to attack your target. (Upkeep skill)

Mallyx

• 1. skill – Enchant your weapon with Mallyx’s power, your next few attacks with that weapon inflict randomly torment, poison or bleeding.
  • 2. skill – Teleport to target location, cripple nearby foes and inflict stack of bleeding on them for each type of condition you have.

Ventari

• 1. skill – Summon energy barrier around the tablet for a few seconds, foes cannot cross the energy borders. (Similar to guard’s wards or ele earth staff 4)
  • 2. skill – Gaind regeneration to nearby allies, blind nearby foes.

Shiro

• 1. skill – Grants swiftness, your and your allies next attack deal 25% more damage.
  • 2. skill – Remove conditions, damaging nearby foes. Damage incerases per condition removed.

in Revenant

Posted by: Killyox.3950

Killyox.3950

Or add condi → boon convert to Impossible Odds at a rate 1 per sec

in Revenant

Posted by: Wolvenford.4153

Wolvenford.4153

2 words. Underwater Combat.

Please work on this Anet along with the elite Spec. I don’t want my Rev to be helpless when going up against Kraits and whatnot.

in Revenant

Avador.8934

2 words. Underwater Combat.

Please work on this Anet along with the elite Spec. I don’t want my Rev to be helpless when going up against Kraits and whatnot.

We still don’t know how will Revenant work underwater, but I am sure devs will make it amazing

I wanted some kind of personal projectile reflection. Maybe a trait to make sword 4 reflect, or have axe 5 leave behind a small reflection where the tear was.

Hammer projectile block and ventari tablet block are nice, but the revenant is supposed to be a very mobile profession in combat, I want a way to deal with projectiles while in melee without locking myself down to the Ventari tablet.

I am not sure if Rev needs projectile reflection, but if yes, then I think they should add this to staff skill 3. It suits that.

The Shiro heal feels a bit weak, I found I got more healing from the GM trait to steal life when hitting from behind or the sides.

Yeah, but that’s because of icd between dagger attacks and low initial heal. As I wrote above, removing icd and buffing inital heal can help a lot.

in Revenant

Posted by: CandyHearts.6025

CandyHearts.6025

Does wishing they had more weapons fall under change wishes?

in Revenant

Avador.8934

Does wishing they had more weapons fall under change wishes?

I think it’s too late for this. But maybe they could add something like that new Spear incoming: Make for example mace, when out of close range, to swap its AA for a new ranged AA. It will maybe solve the problem with lack of ranged condi weapon.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Missing-weapon-option/first#post5376107