Run Skill?

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: kozou.3574

kozou.3574

Any boost for running? besides the number 5 on staff and number 3 on mace or maybe some in specialization that i did not find?

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

lightning field on jalis pavement thing, and if you then got an mace/axe weaponset on at least you got a triple blast skill

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: Rktlchr.8495

Rktlchr.8495

I used the brick skill (default #7 for dwarf) and then 3 and or 5 hammer skill.

Sinister Swarm [SIN]; Sanctum of Rall.
GTX460 Driver:337.88; i5 2500K 3.30 GHz; Z77X-UD3H; 8 Gb; Win 7 64 bit

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: Krazher.7816

Krazher.7816

lightning field on jalis pavement thing, and if you then got an mace/axe weaponset on at least you got a triple blast skill

It will only trigger 1 blast finisher though.

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Yea, haven’t played revenant this beta, but I remember 100% swiftness just from mace mh and the Jalis road alone.

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: ShadowCatz.8437

ShadowCatz.8437

Sometimes it will make a double blast for 20 sec, but mostly for 10 sec or less. Don’t know why it behaves this way.

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: Akamaru.7415

Akamaru.7415

Whilst it is possible to get 100% swiftness, it seems to be very hard, and very slow to achieve. Whilst this has been mentioned ad nauseam…

The animation for the road takes a while, the hammer 5 adds to that time, meaning you can easily be out of range even if you aim at the end of the road.

The hammer 3 freezes your character in place mitigating the swiftness

The 1/3 blast finisher on mace is the best for swiftness, but swiftness doesn’t last very long on it’s own (no weapon swapping allowed) and so you need to spam it. Plus you are fixed into the path you are facing so you can miss the road.

As a guardian or a warrior I have access to 100% swiftness/signet plus at least 3 leaps/blinks (guardian has 2 situational utility shadowsteps, a sword blink and a GS dash).
A mini dash or shadow step in 1 of the remaining legends with faster animations would solve Revenants 0 mobility (and 0 disengage) problem. It seems strange they have no mobility when they also have no DPS, exacerbated by their very slow “lockout” animations.

(edited by Akamaru.7415)

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

Sometimes it will make a double blast for 20 sec, but mostly for 10 sec or less. Don’t know why it behaves this way.

it makes 3 blast finishers, is just quite hard to keep all 3 inside the field since it is 3 blast going out in a line, so the 3rd one is quite far away, did manage once to get a triple blast with it though

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: Inimicus.7162

Inimicus.7162

it makes 3 blast finishers, is just quite hard to keep all 3 inside the field since it is 3 blast going out in a line, so the 3rd one is quite far away, did manage once to get a triple blast with it though

Time to go waste a few hours of my life trying to get this to happen oO

For what it’s worth, it may always and easily trigger multiples, but given the distances involved you may only be in range of the first to catch the boon.

Run Skill?

in Revenant

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

This is being discussed in the swiftness thread here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/revenant/Lack-of-Swiftness/first#post5275214

You can stack 1 minute of swiftness pretty easily with hammer + inspiring reinforcement.