Unrelenting Assault Camera

in Revenant

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

Been thinking about this for a while but the way that the camera functions when you use Unrelenting Assault is a bit… well… bad. The camera locks into your character’s last place while your character sticks to an enemy target meaning that if the enemy walks into a crap ton of aoe or a location unfavorable to you that is too far from where your camera currently is, you will suddenly appear there not knowing all the punishment you’re about to take.

Basically what I’m saying is that I think the camera should stick to the enemy you cast Unrelenting Assault on and follow them so that when Unrelenting Assault ends, you know what kind of situation you’re about to pop in to. This is more of a Quality of Life thing than a buff/bug, imo.

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

And for those of us with game-induced motion sickness, that would be awful. I can’t use the Scrapper hammer charge for that exact reason.

in Revenant

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

But why? Wouldn’t it be the same as say stealing to a target on Thief? I’m not saying that it should stick to your character as he bounces back and forth between enemies during UA. I’m saying it should stick to the first enemy you cast UA on and follow him so that when UA is over, you can appear right next to him knowing what sort of situation is waiting for you.

in Revenant

Posted by: Misguided.5139

Misguided.5139

It does make sense, but it could be really disorienting if the enemy shadowsteps (or God forbid, also uses UA).

in Revenant

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

I think it is one the best effects of revenant. When your target teleports away and fov become incredibly long is awesome

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara