Anyone else getting the QQ still?

in Thief

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

Thieves think so much of themselves that the “QQ” that is received as a thief is nothing compared to the one received when a thief is killed by another profession laughs out loud

Having said this, I sympathise for all thieves. Your constant struggling and button smashing between neverending evades, teleports, invisibilities, 10K+ single skill spikes, etc. must be so tiring and brain consuming. I cannot even begin to imagine what you people go through each day to bring home those precious rank points. Therefore, I plead to the anet designer team. PLEASE BUFF the thief class. Relieve them of the constant daily stress and make their online life better. This way, no other profession will be able to kill a thief ever, not even by luck, and the worst part of the “QQ” will stop.

Congratulations on being the 1st QQ post in this thread.

I’m happy you are in touch with reality and realize that when a thief kills you its due to your own inability to play

in Thief

Posted by: Bloonis.9528

Bloonis.9528

Thieves think so much of themselves that the “QQ” that is received as a thief is nothing compared to the one received when a thief is killed by another profession laughs out loud

Having said this, I sympathise for all thieves. Your constant struggling and button smashing between neverending evades, teleports, invisibilities, 10K+ single skill spikes, etc. must be so tiring and brain consuming. I cannot even begin to imagine what you people go through each day to bring home those precious rank points. Therefore, I plead to the anet designer team. PLEASE BUFF the thief class. Relieve them of the constant daily stress and make their online life better. This way, no other profession will be able to kill a thief ever, not even by luck, and the worst part of the “QQ” will stop.

I’m happy you are in touch with reality and realize that when a thief kills you its due to your own inability to play

The 1st “QQ” in this thread? Do you perceive my desire to buff your profession and make it stronger as “QQ”? If yes, then you are definitely confused. I advise you to seek help. For your own well being of course. Or not. Whatever helps you struggle through the day.

As for your second point, you are so right! I am totally unable to play! But when was my post about what I can play or not? Again, confused and totally missing the point. But I forgive you. Kids are like that nowadays. No harm done.

Seek and you shall find

in Thief

Bloonis.9528

^ Nothing feels better than winning over other class when you know that yours has been nerfed to kingdom come. I switched to Thief over 2-3 weeks ago as my main and thinking that mine is not an easy job to keep, it brings satisfaction when winning comes over as a fruit of my hardship.

#proudtobeathief

Thanks for agreeing with me that the thief “has been nerfed to kingdom come”. Consequently then, if it gets buffed, your life will be easier and you wont try that hard as you say. Join me and ask anet for a buff. Unless you like trying hard. In which case, I have a couple ideas to make your playing experience even harder.

Seek and you shall find

in Thief

T raw.4658

The 1st “QQ” in this thread? Do you perceive my desire to buff your profession and make it stronger as “QQ”? If yes, then you are definitely confused. I advise you to seek help. For your own well being of course. Or not. Whatever helps you struggle through the day.

As for your second point, you are so right! I am totally unable to play! But when was my post about what I can play or not? Again, confused and totally missing the point. But I forgive you. Kids are like that nowadays. No harm done.

While your false concern for my class is refreshing I do have admit to laughing at the reality of a RPer fail troll bombing my thread.

Thank You for the amusement and 1st QQ post of thread

in Thief

Posted by: Reinn.7436

Reinn.7436

^ Nothing feels better than winning over other class when you know that yours has been nerfed to kingdom come. I switched to Thief over 2-3 weeks ago as my main and thinking that mine is not an easy job to keep, it brings satisfaction when winning comes over as a fruit of my hardship.

#proudtobeathief

Thanks for agreeing with me that the thief “has been nerfed to kingdom come”. Consequently then, if it gets buffed, your life will be easier and you wont try that hard as you say. Join me and ask anet for a buff. Unless you like trying hard. In which case, I have a couple ideas to make your playing experience even harder.

Wow #hater

No sir, I am fine without your help. Thanks, but no thanks.

“Even thieves have principles to follow.”

-Chinese Proverb.

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

mmmmmm extraggeration
1/10 for trying

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Thief

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

The kittenedness is strong with this one.

Care to explain what exactly do you mean by the term “kittenedness”? Or you could crawl back to your troll hole. Either way suits me fine.

Your anger is misplaced and generalizing an entire profession is as ignorant as racism. There are many different builds available to the Thief as there is with any of the other professions, not all of them utilize high stealth uptime or massive burst damage. Despite what people think, it is more difficult to play a Thief than just stealthing and button mashing, there is a lot of thinking on your toes because you have such low health, no blocks, immunities or stability. I don’t claim Thief to be any harder to play than any of the other professions but you do have respect for them once you start playing them. I used to hate Thieves myself but when I learned to fight them I only disliked them, then, later on when I made my own, I no longer even dislike them because I see that they are not as easy to play as I had assumed.

All people think their profession of choice is underpowered while the others are overpowered. Look at any of the other sections here and you will see the same thing. Being a sarcastic ignoramus mocking Thieves and being upset isn’t going to change anything and crying about it to people who enjoy the profession isn’t going to make you friends.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in Thief

Posted by: caveman.5840

caveman.5840

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Necrotize.2974

Necrotize.2974

But if it starves to death and dies here, it’ll really start to stink up the place. At least if you feed them they leave when the thread dies. When they get desperate they just make thread after thread and it goes on forever.

in Thief

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

Care to give more details on your sig? It has always intrigued me.

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in Thief

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

Care to explain what exactly do you mean by the term “kittenedness”? Or you could crawl back to your troll hole. Either way suits me fine.

funny thing is this guy mains engi

in Thief

Bloonis.9528

While your false concern for my class is refreshing I do have admit to laughing at the reality of a RPer fail troll bombing my thread.

There is no false concern, trolling or whatever you want to call it, I can assure you. I really want to see the thief class buffed. But I already explained that and you fail to understand it obviously. I don’t like repeating myself, and I won’t.

And again, you don’t answer any of my questions. I know why. You don’t have anything important to say. That’s okay.

Seek and you shall find

in Thief

Bloonis.9528

#proudtobeathief

Wow #hater

No sir, I am fine without your help. Thanks, but no thanks.

How did you reach the conclusion that I am a “hater”?

Seek and you shall find

in Thief

Bloonis.9528

mmmmmm extraggeration
1/10 for trying

If by “extraggeration” you mean “exaggeration” you are wrong. I say things exactly as they are. But I can discuss it if you want of course. So, care to tell me exactly where I am exaggerating and why?

Seek and you shall find

in Thief

Bloonis.9528

And the same to you, my friend.

Seek and you shall find

in Thief

Bloonis.9528

funny thing is this guy mains engi

My main is not the engineer, but let’s say for a moment that it is. Why would it be funny?

Seek and you shall find

in Thief

Bloonis.9528

The kittenedness is strong with this one.

Your anger is misplaced and generalizing an entire profession is as ignorant as racism. There are many different builds available to the Thief as there is with any of the other professions, not all of them utilize high stealth uptime or massive burst damage. Despite what people think, it is more difficult to play a Thief than just stealthing and button mashing, there is a lot of thinking on your toes because you have such low health, no blocks, immunities or stability. I don’t claim Thief to be any harder to play than any of the other professions but you do have respect for them once you start playing them. I used to hate Thieves myself but when I learned to fight them I only disliked them, then, later on when I made my own, I no longer even dislike them because I see that they are not as easy to play as I had assumed.

All people think their profession of choice is underpowered while the others are overpowered. Look at any of the other sections here and you will see the same thing. Being a sarcastic ignoramus mocking Thieves and being upset isn’t going to change anything and crying about it to people who enjoy the profession isn’t going to make you friends.

Another one that avoids my question.

Seek and you shall find

in Thief

Cynz.9437

mmmmmm extraggeration
1/10 for trying

If by “extraggeration” you mean “exaggeration” you are wrong. I say things exactly as they are. But I can discuss it if you want of course. So, care to tell me exactly where I am exaggerating and why?

i love this bait

i don’t think that button mashing would work on thief due to revealed mechanics, combo requirementes, positioning and such~

thief can build either for evades or stealth not both~

10K single spike dmg is only possible in pvp if you run 6/6/xxxx signet build, that build however has no evades and very limited access to stealth (and certanly no teleports)~

if you really wanna know what i find most frustrating about collecting those rank points (not that i really care about those anymore, lol r80), is actually 4v5 and skyhammer~~~~

you are welcome

P.S. i don’t speak english well (3rd language for me) so tnks for correction :P

All is Vain~

in Thief

T raw.4658

There is no false concern, trolling or whatever you want to call it, I can assure you. I really want to see the thief class buffed. But I already explained that and you fail to understand it obviously. I don’t like repeating myself, and I won’t.

And again, you don’t answer any of my questions. I know why. You don’t have anything important to say. That’s okay.

Trying too hard mate.

Back off a lil and let it come to you.

in Thief

Bloonis.9528

Trying too hard mate.

There you go. Proved you can’t engage in the simplest of conversations. Oh, and reported for that last comment. I don’t tolerate insults. Bye bye.

Seek and you shall find

in Thief

T raw.4658

Trying too hard mate.

You got me

Yes now let’s get back on topic.

Killed a med guard who then raged about taking it easy b/c he mains thief. Refused to bring said thief to fight….

in Thief

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Yup, I’m still getting the QQ. Running a p/d + s/d spec, killed this guy a few times. He was a bit mad lol

Attachments:

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

(edited by johnpoc.8732)

in Thief

Posted by: Royale.5863

Royale.5863

As a mesmer main I used to QQ but I got over it pretty quickly and started to learn theif. Recently leveled mine to 80 and am quite enjoying the play and the mechanics. Anyways, the heightened understanding helps a lot particularly with the more common S/D D/P builds. For me the hardest thing to get over wasn’t particularly the stealth but the blinds that nullified most attacks. Much better prepared to duel them now however.

in Thief

Posted by: Royale.5863

Royale.5863

Yup, I’m still getting the QQ. Running a p/d + s/d spec, killed this guy a few times. He was a bit mad lol

Was that a shatter mesmer you faced?

in Thief

Posted by: Xhean.3452

Xhean.3452

as soon as someone calls me “noob” in any game I immediatly reply with: “and you got killed by a noob, what does that make you?”

in Thief

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Was that a shatter mesmer you faced?

Nope, a teef

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

in Thief

Posted by: moi.4398

moi.4398

Still getting it in WvW .

in Thief

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

I got sassed the other day by someone in wvw. So I turned it into a movie. The ending was sweet with the antagonists pride turning into some twisted qq.

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

I’m a bit surprised right now to be honest, at least on the forums, there hasn’t been as much QQ’s as before . I mean the last patch did have it’s nerfs… but it didn’t exactly address the OP STEALTHZORS or other non-describable OP thief abilities (like being annoying). Did they give up? Have they finally learned to play better ? Have they ran out of ideas ?

Maybe the focus has shifted to “power” rangers… kitten them and grabbing all our QQs. I wonder if any of the same people that QQ’ed about the thief are QQ’ing about the ranger now – that could be very indicative that they’re bad overall.

Well, I hope they come back with more interesting QQs and their delicious tears…

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

T raw.4658

Because it is at a level if you lose 1v1 to a thief you keep your kittening mouth shut b/c everyone is going to laugh at you

in Thief

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

wtf i got a msg from the same guy lmao

Been getting called a perma stealth kitten a lot lately… i’m using s/p

Attachments:

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Thief

Cynz.9437

you know posting screenshots with names is against forum rules, you might get banned for this… just a warning

All is Vain~

in Thief

Posted by: Tengu.5267

Tengu.5267

you know that’s a famous youtube memser right..

Human Thief-CD

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

you know that’s a famous youtube memser right..

I found a female human pink haired mesmer with a similar name, but that mesmer plays on EU, this guy plays on NA.

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

Yep. Still get the QQ, especially in hotjoin. It’s either complaining or heavily jumping on my body when 2 or 3 guys pin me down. Oddly enough…. it seems like I get more complaints playing D/D 5/0/0/3/6.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

in Thief

Jayden Ennok.3687

Just after I killed 2 mesmers trying to take Klovan and was waiting for one of them to respawn. He tried to party up but I didn’t accept so he took the time to whisper me.

Attachments:

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in Thief

Posted by: oscuro.9720

oscuro.9720

I did a 1v5 against absolute scrubs and got QQ about “d/p perma stealth nub, play a real class!”… I was playing p/d Condi w/ sb off hand.
Their stupidity hurts me

in Thief

Posted by: AlCojester.4316

AlCojester.4316

A SoS engi messaged me saying “Can’t solo kitten?” because apparently a 1v3 against his mates was a fair fight for a thief… And when 2 of my other party members came to kill them, he then proceeded to ask his guild to message me for him after I’d blocked him…

Amazes me.

in Thief

T raw.4658

Just after I killed 2 mesmers trying to take Klovan and was waiting for one of them to respawn. He tried to party up but I didn’t accept so he took the time to whisper me.

lulz on using my line

in Thief

Jayden Ennok.3687

lulz on using my line

yeah yeah xD

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

in Thief

Posted by: ancurel.3076

ancurel.3076

Here’s a persperctive form someone who was new to wvw. I usually play at night, there are very few players around at this time. As a result there are many roamers and very small teams of just 2-3 players. Half or even more of the players I’ve seen at these hours play thief. I currently play engineer, I don’t know well enough to counter a thief yet, yet alone counter 2 of them once. I’ve seen thiefs keeping 3 players busy by going stealth all the time…… retreating out of combat when they’re about to die just to come back a minute later again to start the cycle again. It makes the game a very unenjoyable exprience when one class is so dominant in numbers at these hours and so hard to kill because it’s so easy for them to escape.

I don’t complain towards these players, it’s in the game after all, they just merely use their abilities well that have been provided for them. But on the other hand it does totally kill the fun for me, up to a point that I don’t even want to play anymore. I honestly don’t know how to get better on the short term, and I’m so tired of fighting against so many thiefs late at night. I will most likely just move on, and play other games instead of Guild Wars.

in Thief

Posted by: Faeyd.5094

Faeyd.5094

I officially love this thread.

I killed a thief duo last night and got a LOT of aggro from them after I was running full Dire D/D P/D so lots of Blossoming and such… they were able to res several times (refuge each other’s downed states) so it took a while but was a comfortable. Turns out one of them was very close to my spec and wanted to show me how bad I was in a duel. I mean… I just killed you and your mate… several times each.

Then ran into a brilliant Ele who ran rings round me – I couldn’t get him down, great cleansing, timing and rotations. I legged it as I would have lost and was about to send some props to a great player and got a mouthful from them just before I could send my message. People hate thieves… even thieves.

Tiger

in Thief

Posted by: DeceiverX.8361

DeceiverX.8361

Here’s a persperctive form someone who was new to wvw. I usually play at night, there are very few players around at this time. As a result there are many roamers and very small teams of just 2-3 players. Half or even more of the players I’ve seen at these hours play thief. I currently play engineer, I don’t know well enough to counter a thief yet, yet alone counter 2 of them once. I’ve seen thiefs keeping 3 players busy by going stealth all the time…… retreating out of combat when they’re about to die just to come back a minute later again to start the cycle again. It makes the game a very unenjoyable exprience when one class is so dominant in numbers at these hours and so hard to kill because it’s so easy for them to escape.

I don’t complain towards these players, it’s in the game after all, they just merely use their abilities well that have been provided for them. But on the other hand it does totally kill the fun for me, up to a point that I don’t even want to play anymore. I honestly don’t know how to get better on the short term, and I’m so tired of fighting against so many thiefs late at night. I will most likely just move on, and play other games instead of Guild Wars.

If you wouldn’t mind posting your build it’d help a lot. I’d also suggest turning towards the Engineer forums and/or creating a new thread here asking for help if you haven’t already. I can’t offer much advice with Engineers as it’s the only class I don’t play, but a look at your build is pretty much necessary so I know what you have to work with. But I do stress creating a new thread for advice if you’re struggling as this isn’t the topic to do so in.

in Thief

Posted by: mompen.7952

mompen.7952

I got called EU’s worst thief yesterday because I used HS as a gapcloser when the Ele was running away. He called me 521 521 521 noob.

And I replied, “you got downed by the worst thief EU, how does it feel?”

More tears for my little bucket of cries. Not by far full, but we’re getting there!

Kenny Shayde/Ken Shadowpaw-Theef|Spiteful Sithis-Necro|Kennyneer-Engi|Mr Hex Appeal-Mesmer

in Thief

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

This just actually happened today. It tickled my heart to see how angry this guy was!

Attachments:

I am a teef
:)

in Thief

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Once awhile back, after dueling this amazing ele (4 matches, she won all of em, but it was one of the two best duels I ever had against an ele), I was mentally exhausted and went back to roaming for easy kills. I came across a hambow warrior, who proceeded to be an easy kill.

Seconds after, he whispers me and demands a duel. I reply that I just had a duel with a skilled ele, and wasn’t up for another duel anytime soon.

“Ok, I’m getting my guild to gank you.”

Wow. A threat followed after a polite refusal to duel in open WvW? Dunno why he was so mad! Needless to say, it was full of empty, and nothing ever happened. I relayed what happened in map chat, and joined up with a havoc group – pointing the way to the same dude sitting by himself on a cliff. We ended up merging into a zerg vs zerg fight, so I don’t know what became of that poor hambow warrior. But I wasn’t bothered again.

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Again it’s been a couple days… no QQ’s on the forums :S … What wrong with people… Nothing in our thief forums and nothing in the balance forums.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: shadowpass.4236

shadowpass.4236

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fZAQRAoa6Yl0Mp0plPx7J8PNhRBxdAiwD8eG74+d1CA-TVSAABKcQAoR/gjKBNT5HAHBgq3fAJ1f64BAwxJAIAACAzcmzcmzcmlCAmlVA-w

you can swap perplexity for krait as well

krait is more dps, confusion is more fun tho lol

QQ

I was a power ranger before it was cool.
Guild Leader of Favorable Winds [Wind]

in Thief

T raw.4658

This just actually happened today. It tickled my heart to see how angry this guy was!

I’m jealous of you for getting that QQ. I woulda had sooooo much fun with that fella

in Thief

Posted by: The Game Slayer.7632

The Game Slayer.7632

I’m jealous of you for getting that QQ. I woulda had sooooo much fun with that fella

Oh, believe me, If he didn’t block me I would’ve had so much fun with him too

He and his staff ele friend chased me half way around the map, me purposely not leaving. I decided to try to 2v1 them and when it was clear that it was a stalemate, as both had too many condi clears and they did too little damage, my other friend in the party came to help me 2v2 them. We won, and he joined our party to say what he said, and that was it

This QQ is definitely the best for me. It was straight anger. I couldn’t stop laughing!!

I am a teef
:)