CONFIRMED: Thieves are Ninja

in Thief

Posted by: Kageseigi.2150

Kageseigi.2150

Through countless minutes of research (honestly… I didn’t count them), I have come upon evidence of what we all suspected….

Thieves are actually Ninja!

Unfortunately, I fear that Thieves are lower ranking ninja. We are clearly missing many features we should have.

I give you the first piece of evidence…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd_1HJbMngE&feature=youtu.be&t=143

Notice how they enter stealth, but it only lasts for a few moments. They are forced to fight while completely visible.

Sadly, we are missing the cool /maskon and /maskoff animations as well as hand symbols to get us into stealth. But we are clearly not missing the lag that was prevalent in the video.

The second piece of evidence can clearly show the result of Anet’s latest action…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WPDDZyzvxo

Yes, the last few seconds were undoubtedly of a P/P Thief dominating with increased Unload power!

I hope I have given ample evidence to convince the naysayers that the Thief truly is a Ninja. And I’m sure there will be much more evidence to come. Please feel free to share your own!

Ps. Unfortunately, the Thief shall never reach its fullest Ninja potential until we are given MOUNTS. After all, what good is a Ninja without the capability to joust in style???
https://youtu.be/jyYUbgi0A0o?t=67

Suggestions to overhaul the Thief…

* * * Thief Trait Shakeup * * *

(edited by Kageseigi.2150)

in Thief

Posted by: Amante.8109

Amante.8109

Maybe some day Thief will rise above Genin. Some day…

in Thief

Posted by: Rain.9213

Rain.9213

Jesus this movie looks absolutely terrible XD I love how on their headbands it literally says “Ninja” on it. Also, the yellow suits totally scream stealthy assassin to me hahaha.

This does seem pretty accurate to thief though. Rofl, I can’t believe they even went as far as to give them revolvers. My goodness. My day has been made.

in Thief

Posted by: Kocoff.7582

Kocoff.7582

I am speechless about these scenes. I am really shocked by this.

Blackgate Server [RLR]
Thief – Raiden Hayabusa
Thief – Gouki Kurokawa

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Ninja are no longer cool for me, after seeing that.

Thanks.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: MakubeC.3026

MakubeC.3026

Jesus this movie looks absolutely terrible XD I love how on their headbands it literally says “Ninja” on it. Also, the yellow suits totally scream stealthy assassin to me hahaha.

This does seem pretty accurate to thief though. Rofl, I can’t believe they even went as far as to give them revolvers. My goodness. My day has been made.

The soundtrack is superb though haha

in Thief

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

I want to know why that guy’s weapons vanish when he drops them.

And also where I can get a boomerang that makes that noise.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in Thief

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

Ps. Unfortunately, the Thief shall never reach its fullest Ninja potential until we are given MOUNTS. After all, what good is a Ninja without the capability to joust in style???

You can mount some charr, but only available to asuras.

Signed, level 1 alt

in Thief

Posted by: Jugglemonkey.8741

Jugglemonkey.8741

You can mount some charr, but only available to asuras.

My charr engi is cool with this. But only if I get to hurl said asura thief at evildoers

I really want an asura thief backpack now.

Critical Kit, Thief.
Don’t follow me, unless you enjoy being chased by angry men with sticks.
Power Build Condi Build

in Thief

Posted by: Shalien.9018

Shalien.9018

Watching them use katana’s as if they were broadswords was extremely cring worthy. I get that that’s kinda the point… but omg… OP you’re killing me!

Shalien Ascendant [SL]
Sanctum of Rall
Check out our Recruitment Video

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

This is why Revealed lasts 3-4 seconds.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.

in Thief

Posted by: Ryou.2398

Ryou.2398

Watching them use katana’s as if they were broadswords was extremely cring worthy. I get that that’s kinda the point… but omg… OP you’re killing me!

You never heard of cheesy awesome 80s action movies? They are cringe worthy in a good way.

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

When can I finally Ninja? Maybe it’s due to the same racism that destroyed Cantha. Hopefully it will all one day return and restore us to our former glory.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.