Caed v. Kronos duels [Derailed]

in Thief

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

I watched some not all.

I did find hiding behind columns a lil lame but it’s w/e.

I didn’t care one way or another

in Thief

Posted by: Lettuce.2945

Lettuce.2945

One sec as I just laugh at the salt. Gj caed, I’m amused.

Nothing honestly amuses me more than you avoiding dueling kronos acro mirror like the plague.

in Thief

Posted by: Amonatory.2453

Amonatory.2453

Nothing honestly amuses me more than you avoiding dueling kronos acro mirror like the plague.

Nothing amuses me more than how much you fanboy him. Also, he’s never once asked me to duel mirror builds.

And when you messaged me to duel him I was always busy, sorry im not going to take time out of what I was doing to duel Acro vs Acro

in Thief

Lettuce.2945

Nothing amuses me more than how much you fanboy him. Also, he’s never once asked me to duel mirror builds.

And when you messaged me to duel him I was always busy, sorry im not going to take time out of what I was doing to duel Acro vs Acro

He’s actually whispered you a few times. Keep dodging. You’ve been dodging ever since you heard he whupped Katsumi.

Go on. It’s been 3 months since you told me the exact following:

“Sure. I’ll duel kronos. Any time, any where. Just hit me up”.

And every time I have, it’s always some kind of excuse.

1 – “Acro vs acro is too rng. Not interested”

2 – “I’m busy chilling with my friends. You mind?”

3 – “I’m not interested in dueling his cheese SA soldiers build” (Despite the fact I just said it’s acro mirror like 5 times in a row)

4 – “I’m lagging. Another time”

We both know the truth. You’ve always been in his footsteps. Hell, you’ve even been MENTORED by him. You’ve even ran SA longer than he did then swapped to acro to “claim” it after getting whupped by Kronos mirror. And then you lost to him mirror acro and got traumatized hence why all the avoiding. You’ve lost every 1 v 1 tournament while he wins them. Like…Wake up and smell the roses. You’ve had excuses after excuses every tournament for losing. Oh “It’s lag”. Oh “Cheese build”.

And on top of that, he’s a great multi classer. You can’t. He’s far superior to you pvp wise. And it’s not fan boying. It’s acknowledging when someone’s good. That’s why I enjoy sparring with him even though I lose 85% of the time. You can’t improve if you don’t want to duel someone better. I’m just tired of watching you spread all kinds of rumors about him just because you are salty. And you do nothing to back it up.

Amon. I’ve said this before. You are true to your thief irl. All those acrobatic dodging of duels. Now you are being called out on forums. Let the community see your response.

(edited by Lettuce.2945)

in Thief

Posted by: Verilan.2963

Verilan.2963

Oh boy, I think the kitten-measuring contest has gone too far. Lettuce just stop.

Of course, as you look at the fight, the poor ranger did everything right,
yet was beaten by an omnipotent, invisible assassin of justice, or whatever.
Thief

in Thief

Posted by: NOM.9712

NOM.9712

How conveniently amonatory arrives in a thread involving Kronos XD. Are you sure you don’t have a crush on him or something?

Dryseril
P/P / P/S Engi

(edited by NOM.9712)

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

He’s actually whispered you a few times. Keep dodging. You’ve been dodging ever since you heard he whupped Katsumi.

3 – “I’m not interested in dueling his cheese SA soldiers build” (Despite the fact I just said it’s acro mirror like 5 times in a row)

We both know the truth. You’ve always been in his footsteps. Hell, you’ve even been MENTORED by him. You’ve even ran SA longer than he did then swapped to acro to “claim” it after getting whupped by Kronos mirror. And then you lost to him mirror acro and got traumatized hence why all the avoiding. You’ve lost every 1 v 1 tournament while he wins them. Like…Wake up and smell the roses. You’ve had excuses after excuses every tournament for losing. Oh “It’s lag”. Oh “Cheese build”.

And on top of that, he’s a great multi classer. You can’t. He’s far superior to you pvp wise. And it’s not fan boying. It’s acknowledging when someone’s good. That’s why I enjoy sparring with him even though I lose 85% of the time. You can’t improve if you don’t want to duel someone better. I’m just tired of watching you spread all kinds of rumors about him just because you are salty. And you do nothing to back it up.

Amon. I’ve said this before. You are true to your thief irl. All those acrobatic dodging of duels. Now you are being called out on forums. Let the community see your response.

No, he has not messaged me in 6 months. I honestly don’t care what you say, you just fanboy because you are terrible. If he messages me in game himself and im not busy ill duel him, but hes never done that.

Hes never dueled me on acro. I can multiclass so you don’t know what you’re talking about. I have way more pvp experience than him, he’s no where close to me on that level.

I only came on the forums because a friend of mine told me Caed killed kronos over and over. I honestly hate this place because it’s just people measuring their thief kittens.

Also do me a favor, tell him to stop being a kitten and say something, or would he rather you tell me his life story?

(edited by Amonatory.2453)

in Thief

NOM.9712

No, he has not messaged me in 6 months. I honestly don’t care what you say, you just fanboy because you are terrible. If he messages me in game himself and im not busy ill duel him, but hes never done that.

Hes never dueled me on acro. I can multiclass so you don’t know what you’re talking about. I have way more pvp experience than him, he’s no where close to me on that level.

I only came on the forums because a friend of mine told me Caed killed kronos over and over. I honestly hate this place because it’s just people measuring their thief kittens.

Also do me a favor, tell him to stop being a kitten and say something, or would he rather you tell me his life story?

Hold on there, buddy. PvP experience? I’m fairly certain Kronos has dueled you on acro 0-30-0-30-10 as early as two years ago, while you played 10-0-30-0-30. I’m not going to go into details but if you can remember, the only person from our group that night that you could down in a duel was me. An upleveled engineer.

You’re right in that the forum is toxic – Look at how many replies in this thread have been about useless player attacks and how many were actually relevant to the topic. I find this really funny that Kronos hasn’t even said anything to you (in 6 months?) and you continue to talk about him in a bad way. Maybe the reason he hasn’t talked to you is because he thinks you’re insignificant? Seems to me that you and a certain group of kids literally live to spill salt at Nex and Kronos and FEAR in general.

Dryseril
P/P / P/S Engi

(edited by NOM.9712)

in Thief

Lettuce.2945

Coming from the thief who claims to be the best acro on NA? (Reference to measuring their thief kittens). And lmao, your lies are just honestly amazing. I remember he whispered you to duel and you told him “I’m just chilling with my friends in OS. Too busy atm”. Lolwut?

K, this much is obvious to me at this point. You aren’t going to duel him. You are a wuss. And you are all talk, no bite. I can see this is going to be a waste of my breath. Talk to me when you man up and wanna duel him. Otherwise, peace out RL acro thief.

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

Coming from the thief who claims to be the best acro on NA? (Reference to measuring their thief kittens). And lmao, your lies are just honestly amazing. I remember he whispered you to duel and you told him “I’m just chilling with my friends in OS. Too busy atm”. Lolwut?

K, this much is obvious to me at this point. You aren’t going to duel him. You are a wuss. And you are all talk, no bite. I can see this is going to be a waste of my breath. Talk to me when you man up and wanna duel him. Otherwise, peace out RL acro thief.

Yep, I 100% said I was the best. It’s funny how you like to make things up.

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

Hold on there, buddy. PvP experience? I’m fairly certain Kronos has dueled you on acro 0-30-0-30-10 as early as two years ago, while you played 10-0-30-0-30. I’m not going to go into details but if you can remember, the only person from our group that night that you could down in a duel was me. An upleveled engineer.

You’re right in that the forum is toxic – Look at how many replies in this thread have been about useless player attacks and how many were actually relevant to the topic. I find this really funny that Kronos hasn’t even said anything to you (in 6 months?) and you continue to talk about him in a bad way. Maybe the reason he hasn’t talked to you is because he thinks you’re insignificant? Seems to me that you and a certain group of kids literally live to spill salt at Nex and Kronos and FEAR in general.

2 years ago I was not playing, but good try. He truly hasn’t whispered me in 6 months, but okay.

in Thief

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Do you really believe that? I pity you if you do… you do realize they dumbed down the combat for Pvp right?

This silly WvW canard is why you’ll never improve

Oh Noes! I won’t be consider dah best. gawds help me jebus.
Such hurtful insight, how will i ever sleep peacefully again.

in Thief

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

I like this thread

Kronos is pretty godmode on SD though, he shortbow spams until the opponent gets bored then goes in for da kill

such skil

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

(edited by Elitist.8701)

in Thief

Posted by: MLGKorno.5419

MLGKorno.5419

If you want to duel just message me, no need to write long paragraphs explaining why you can’t.

P.S. Amon, are you sure you didn’t play two years ago?

Attachments:

in Thief

Lettuce.2945

Oh kitten. Truth bombed!

Yo kronos, he’s better than you in pvp and multi classes better than you.

trollface

in Thief

Lettuce.2945

I like this thread

Kronos is pretty godmode on SD though, he shortbow spams until the opponent gets bored then goes in for da kill

such skil

Guess you haven’t seen amonatory’s infamous double short bow acro build? :o

in Thief

Posted by: Narcarsis.5739

Narcarsis.5739

This is pathetic… Mod can close the thread.

in Thief

Posted by: Writetyper.1985

Writetyper.1985

caed can I duel you breh i’m good thief, whisper me, “Layaleth”, in game C: C: C: :o B^)

Mortryde/Cold/Thugmentalist Bara
really bad engineer

in Thief

Posted by: Bitty.1409

Bitty.1409

Omg…. what started off as funny as hell turned into something that’s is much more concerning. What the hell is this, some kind of cult? God kitten …. like…. is Kronos your god that will take you away from this hateful world and too a place where he is actually worth talking about and you guys are his humble minions? Like seriously guys, this is weird as kitten…. Anyway back to reality, Kronos has next to no credibility compared to Amon or Caed so there is no point of arguing this. Sadly your “dueling builds” are not relevant to what this games PvP is balanced through which is Conquest. You can flex your cheesy builds all you want but at the end of the your cheese belong as a topping of a burger. I kittening love burgers, cheeseburgers.

Team Spoookie – Shnicky

(edited by Bitty.1409)

in Thief

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

The truly pathetic thing is that you had to post this.

People are talking about measuring kittens, that’s literally the only reason you posted this. (Check your main post, you LITERALLY compared kittens)

I recorded it too, as I’ve recorded many duels. But I haven’t ever posted one where it shows names, especially not against a person who fought multiple times.

Anyways, yes let’s close the thread so I don’t need to look at forums anymore.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

in Thief

Narcarsis.5739

People are talking about measuring kittens, that’s literally the only reason you posted this. (Check your main post, you LITERALLY compared kittens)

I recorded it too, as I’ve recorded many duels. But I haven’t ever posted one where it shows names, especially not against a person who fought multiple times.

I posted it because people were so salty, I find it amusing. I don’t care about what other people think about me but helping the community learn something (and as a side benefit getting amusement from your mini cult) is a worthwhile reason to post.

A tiger doesn’t lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

in Thief

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

I kinda wish they’d make salt a profanity so everyone said everyone is so kitteny. I get sick of the term salty. xD That kitten died out years ago, why is it back?!

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

If you want to duel just message me, no need to write long paragraphs explaining why you can’t.

That looks like 4 different pictures. Good job? You took the time to photoshop?

in Thief

Posted by: MLGKorno.5419

MLGKorno.5419

Yeah they’re four screenshots from 2013 that tell the story of a certain [BSL] salty DD thief who ragequit.

(edited by MLGKorno.5419)

in Thief

Amonatory.2453

Yeah they’re four screenshots from 2013 that tell the story of a certain [BSL] salty DD thief who ragequit.

I dont even remember this, if I was playing D/D I was bad. Congrats LOL?

in Thief

Posted by: oEnvy.3064

oEnvy.3064

What a great thread.
Btw Amon is actually the best acro NA pls stop guys, I don’t even kittening like him and I can admit that. Fighting Kronos in wvw is literally cancer and I don’t see how anyone can defend full pvt or whatever.
theres my 2 cents idc about your 2 cents

Thief
twitch.tv/bey0ndb

in Thief

Posted by: Joseph.7213

Joseph.7213

I dont even remember this, if I was playing D/D I was bad. Congrats LOL?

ok since kronos can’t actually talk about his poopy gameplay concerning the Caed duels in 2015, he talks about duels from ages ago when Amon was 1st rate scrub?

get real dude.

nex come on bud, you know better.

rip hopes and dreams for supported 3v3 arenas

in Thief

Lettuce.2945

Must be why Amonatory is avoiding dueling mirror acro. Why not just put this to rest and just duel each other already? The amount of excuses from Amon is just incredible at this point. We all know the real reason why. You have your lame blnt guild believing you are the best acro thief when Katzumi already lost to him and admitted that Kronos was the best on NA. And Katzumi beat you Amon. You just don’t want to lose in front of them.

in Thief

Posted by: Elitist.8701

Elitist.8701

Why would you want this thread deleted? Whenever the whole fear guild shows up you know its going to be entertaining.

Best Multiclass NA. RIP my beautiful Necromancer, such a shame. Retired, April 2015. GG Anet,
I’m not coming back, not that you care.

in Thief

Posted by: AlCojester.4316

AlCojester.4316

I love beef with a touch of salt

Attachments:

in Thief

Posted by: Mbelch.9028

Mbelch.9028

I posted it because people were so salty, I find it amusing. I don’t care about what other people think about me but helping the community learn something (and as a side benefit getting amusement from your mini cult) is a worthwhile reason to post.

Do you read what you write? Did you just call yourself a tiger?

I think you take this all way too seriously. And your sense of “amusement” is sickening.

The fact that a handful of people FEAR hates have popped out of the woodwork to poke fun at us means nothing really. We stick together because we’re buds.

And we also don’t start threads like this, because we don’t have the time for it. But start one for us, and believe me I’ll come check it out.

-Nex, [FEAR] Elementalist
https://www.youtube.com/user/GW2FearGaming

in Thief

Posted by: pepper.6179

pepper.6179

Tl DR plz?

15charrrracters

[SA]

in Thief

Posted by: Anonymouse.4760

Anonymouse.4760

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, Kronos is a duelist, it’s pretty much all he does, and thus his playstyle is 100% centered around 1v1s. As much as some may not like to admit it he is good at them.

That being said, I dueled Kronos TWICE with 1/2 – 1 second skill delay
While I do pride myself on being at least decent at 1v1s Kronos does indeed have a better strategy for dueling other acro thieves, for him this is shortbow camp. Keep calm Kronos fanboys, before you get your panties in a bunch I am not saying this as an insult.
For duels this is an effective playstyle especially against somebody who is lagging and therefore can’t time steals into the evade frame of disabling shot.

However, this kind of passive playstyle is only functional in a 1v1 situation where you have all the time in the world to kill your opponent. This is what Kronos is used too, his shadow arts builds attest to that. So before you guys go saying oh Kronos is better than Amon, or vise versa, at least recognize that that some thieves are better at different things. As far as who is the best 1v1 thief? Who knows and who cares, Guild Wars 2 is a team oriented and balanced as such. People who only practice the solo aspect will never be playing their class to its full potential.

( Kronos fanboys feel free to disagree, I couldn’t care less. )

EDIT: " Katzumi already lost to him and admitted that Kronos was the best on NA. And Katzumi beat you Amon. "

Didn’t even read this piece of bullkitten
A. I never said anything of the kind, Kronos is a good duelist, easily a top 1v1 thief but i don’t know and don’t care who the best 1v1er on NA is as i said before.
B. While there have been times when i’ve come out on top against Amon, there have also been times when he has come out on top as well, a duel between two thieves does not necessarily determine who the better duelist is, nevermind the better thief.

This relates to Kronos: even IF Kronos and Amon were to duel, and say Kronos won, Acro V Acro this does NOT mean that he is the better acro thief, Amon has more experience on S/D acro than Kronos. Yup, I said it keep your pants on fanboys. Even if it were true, — and I don’t know or care if it is — “Amon copying Kronos” it is as you say Kronos multiclasses more, i consistently see him dueling on various other professions and builds. It is likely that Amon is a better overall duelist on S/D acro, just based off of different matchup experience on the set. But this doesn’t mean that he is a better 1v1er than Kronos. I take my time to type this so that hopefully both Amonatory and Kronos fanboys alike who actually care about this kind of thing can take the kitten out of their hands and recognize that both thieves are good at what they do, each better at different aspects, Because i’m tired of getting whispered or being linked posts that attempt to determine “Who is the best thief.”

In summary, different thieves have different strengths, and before you go bringing me into your kitten fests by saying I got “whupped” or putting words in my mouth, at least get your facts straight.

Actually, don’t involve me with this rubbish again.

Katsumi

(edited by Anonymouse.4760)

in Thief

Posted by: Coronit.9432

Coronit.9432

Do you read what you write? Did you just call yourself a tiger?

I think you take this all way too seriously. And your sense of “amusement” is sickening.

The fact that a handful of people FEAR hates have popped out of the woodwork to poke fun at us means nothing really. We stick together because we’re buds.

And we also don’t start threads like this, because we don’t have the time for it. But start one for us, and believe me I’ll come check it out.

Just to clarify…
You know that this is a saying, right? Even though its about a lion instead of a tiger in german. Is it a tiger in the american one? Even heard it with wolves.
And please stop that confusing whatever and beat the hell out of eachother. In the game of course, not here…
When I started with S/D a year ago, I had some questions about it and asked Amon, who replied on all of them and was very helpfull. I´m still gratefull for that. Fight fight fight and help eachother to get better to have better fights every time…
Or tear eachother into pieces, I don´t care ^^

@Anonymouse.4760
This…
Even best wvw-thief or pvp-thief have their differences. (I give pvp more value though)
Dueling is not everything, but very important. Soloplay =/= 1vs1 in pvp

Thief for Live – Noc
Pls more Noc-Noc-Jokes…
How to counter Unrelenting Assault… Not anymore :<

(edited by Coronit.9432)

in Thief

Lettuce.2945

I’ve said it before and i’ll say it again, Kronos is a duelist, it’s pretty much all he does, and thus his playstyle is 100% centered around 1v1s. As much as some may not like to admit it he is good at them.

That being said, I dueled Kronos TWICE with 1/2 – 1 second skill delay
While I do pride myself on being at least decent at 1v1s Kronos does indeed have a better strategy for dueling other acro thieves, for him this is shortbow camp. Keep calm Kronos fanboys, before you get your panties in a bunch I am not saying this as an insult.
For duels this is an effective playstyle especially against somebody who is lagging and therefore can’t time steals into the evade frame of disabling shot.

However, this kind of passive playstyle is only functional in a 1v1 situation where you have all the time in the world to kill your opponent. This is what Kronos is used too, his shadow arts builds attest to that. So before you guys go saying oh Kronos is better than Amon, or vise versa, at least recognize that that some thieves are better at different things. As far as who is the best 1v1 thief? Who knows and who cares, Guild Wars 2 is a team oriented and balanced as such. People who only practice the solo aspect will never be playing their class to its full potential.

( Kronos fanboys feel free to disagree, I couldn’t care less. )

EDIT: " Katzumi already lost to him and admitted that Kronos was the best on NA. And Katzumi beat you Amon. "

Didn’t even read this piece of bullkitten
A. I never said anything of the kind, Kronos is a good duelist, easily a top 1v1 thief but i don’t know and don’t care who the best 1v1er on NA is as i said before.
B. While there have been times when i’ve come out on top against Amon, there have also been times when he has come out on top as well, a duel between two thieves does not necessarily determine who the better duelist is, nevermind the better thief.

This relates to Kronos: even IF Kronos and Amon were to duel, and say Kronos won, Acro V Acro this does NOT mean that he is the better acro thief, Amon has more experience on S/D acro than Kronos. Yup, I said it keep your pants on fanboys. Even if it were true, — and I don’t know or care if it is — “Amon copying Kronos” it is as you say Kronos multiclasses more, i consistently see him dueling on various other professions and builds. It is likely that Amon is a better overall duelist on S/D acro, just based off of different matchup experience on the set. But this doesn’t mean that he is a better 1v1er than Kronos. I take my time to type this so that hopefully both Amonatory and Kronos fanboys alike who actually care about this kind of thing can take the kitten out of their hands and recognize that both thieves are good at what they do, each better at different aspects, Because i’m tired of getting whispered or being linked posts that attempt to determine “Who is the best thief.”

In summary, different thieves have different strengths, and before you go bringing me into your kitten fests by saying I got “whupped” or putting words in my mouth, at least get your facts straight.

Actually, don’t involve me with this rubbish again.

Best logic 2015. If kronos beats Amon mirror s/d thief, it doesn’t mean kronos is better than Amon. Such MLG logic. #Esports.

While this is a nice post and all (Kind of), you did start the whole thing with you and Kronos by badmouthing him in KoTH server then you ended up losing. You kept saying the same thing Amon’s saying now, “He can only play soldiers SA cheese”. Honestly, I think all Kronos really wants is for this rumor to stop being spread by you and Amon. Give the guy credit. He’s an amazing thief and multi classer. It’s because of Amon that he has his rep. When we all know the truth.

(edited by Lettuce.2945)

in Thief

NOM.9712

I agree mostly with Katsumi’s assessment. However, this is one of two assessments in this entire thread, the other one being the original post. Otherwise it’s overwhelming how many moronic comments there have been about Kronos being a soldiers SA DP scrub, when he mains SD, can play non-SA just fine and doesn’t use PVT.

Dryseril
P/P / P/S Engi

in Thief

Anonymouse.4760

@ Lettuce

I did give the guy credit ^^ probably more than most people think he deserves, I consistently tell people he is a good 1v1er, yes he may be e-famous for his soldiers shadow arts or his proficiency at a “cheesey” playstyle but he is good at it.

I have no idea who you are so I guess I shouldn’t assume you know what I mean when I say that if hypothetically Kronos beat Amon mirror match it wouldn’t neccesarily mean Kronos is the better duelist
More experience = better matchup knowledge ( not just against thief you see, against counters like medi guard, cele engie, ect ) would make the better duelist. Because you lost a mirror match does not mean they are better at the spec than you are. It means they are better at the matchup.
For example, I alt shout heal warrior — I can beat alot of shout heal warriors mirror match who main the class 1v1 but suck against things that they could naturally beat due to their experience on the spec. To an unbiased person this actually is the #logical conclusion.

Just to clarify, when I said “He can only play soldiers SA cheese” I meant that’s what spec he plays viably, I.E. as it is meant to be played. When I briefly dueled him on s/d acrobatics he had a very defensive play style that is uncharacteristic of tpvpers or wvwers, which as I said before would not be a realistic strategy in an actual fight where every second counts. As I am TPvPer and X-GvGer before a duelist, I believe it should be dueled with as if it were in an actual game, so naturally what I saw that day, which was sb camp, isn’t what i’d consider respectable or skillfull. After all, it is called SWORD DAGGER acro not SHORTBOW acro.

Katsumi

(edited by Anonymouse.4760)

in Thief

Posted by: Calypso.2578

Calypso.2578

You ALWAYS jump early in the duel. If you do bow, you don’t wait for the other person to finish their bow which is common courtesy.

Lol, you did the same to me, m8. Over and over. I’m the asura shatter mesmer that originally dueled the nice engi and then had Kronos try to BM me with his skillful Condi thief play.

Also, the kitten sucking in thus thread is amazing. I thought I was the only one to have the FEAR guys whisper me and try to troll me. I spent almost two hours repeatedly telling this Lettuce cat that I don’t care about how awesome they think their guildie is. He was SO intent on my agreeing with him. The salt levels were through the roof even though my reply was constantly, “I. Don’t. Care.”

This thread is hilarious! Stay salty, Lettuce.

Kaalypzo ~ Twitch ~ YouTube

in Thief

Lettuce.2945

You ALWAYS jump early in the duel. If you do bow, you don’t wait for the other person to finish their bow which is common courtesy.

Lol, you did the same to me, m8. Over and over. I’m the asura shatter mesmer that originally dueled the nice engi and then had Kronos try to BM me with his skillful Condi thief play.

Also, the kitten sucking in thus thread is amazing. I thought I was the only one to have the FEAR guys whisper me and try to troll me. I spent almost two hours repeatedly telling this Lettuce cat that I don’t care about how awesome they think their guildie is. He was SO intent on my agreeing with him. The salt levels were through the roof even though my reply was constantly, “I. Don’t. Care.”

This thread is hilarious! Stay salty, Lettuce.

Stay bad. And uh, you were talking your butt off in whispers for 2 hours with me going “Ah.” About how some random guy proposed to you and some kitten I didn’t care about. You were going on and on and on and on and on. I was like “Ok, ah, k, cool, ah, k”. You got super salty losing your duels. You even raged at me for stomping you when it wasn’t even me lol. It was Kronos. I mean I even had a flawless duel where I lost 0 hp. Then you started going on about Sizer and some kitten like that. And funny thing is , we (me and you) both agreed you were an “average” mesmer at best. So stay in your place.

Waste of my breath. Toodles pleb. Not going to even respond to you from this point on.

(edited by Lettuce.2945)

in Thief

Narcarsis.5739

This is honestly getting more pathetic with each post…

in Thief

Anonymouse.4760

Not sure what you were expecting when you made this thread.

Katsumi

in Thief

Posted by: Josh.5839

Josh.5839

lets have some positive conversations

I like caed’s phallus

in Thief

Posted by: cyyrix.6105

cyyrix.6105

Wait, so this guy is better at hiding than Tupac (literally 30 seconds stacking stealth from 37:23 – 37:53) but using LoS to heal is “cheap and low”? There are no words.

Edit: wow…36:43 – 37:53. He stays in stealth for 61 of 70 seconds.

Cyyrix | Marypoppins Deathsquad [mds] | Team Riot [RIOT] | Blackgate

(edited by cyyrix.6105)

in Thief

Posted by: hihey.1075

hihey.1075

NA salt is the best salt

Pillow Cake
Worst Thief EU
One Handed One vs One Videos

in Thief

Posted by: alchemyst.2165

alchemyst.2165

NA salt is the best salt

I’m scared…

Hold me…

in Thief

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

Wait, so this guy is better at hiding than Tupac (literally 30 seconds stacking stealth from 37:23 – 37:53) but using LoS to heal is “cheap and low”? There are no words.

Of course there are words! People like to find excuses when they make a mistake or lose, like to have something to complain about, and always favour negative news over positive news. So we have this now:

If your buddy loses to tactics, those tactics be cheese! If your buddy’s tactics achieve a similar effect but are different enough to mark a distinction, your buddy’s tactics are skillful play!

Finally, if enough people think in a particular way, or someone who has created a spot-light for themselves uses this logic, everyone who can’t be bothered to use their own logic units – A.K.A. sheep – adopt that policy as their own. If it was initiated by one in a spot-light, he wants to keep his popularity, and thus maintains the toddler-logic to the point where he actually believes it to be valid, reasonable, and true! The todder-logic persists, and two sub-communities begin to develop: the sheep and the faceplamers; the latter of which eventually stoop to the former’s level in order to participate in discussions in a manner the former might understand in order to ‘throw them a line’ to salvage them from the madness! This of course backfired because now the sheep think they can do it too, and bait/lure people into the madness. Thus we are led to the inevitable conclusion that everyone has most likely heard multiple times from an elder: people are stupid.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

in Thief

Posted by: godmoney.6025

godmoney.6025

Call me old-fashioned, but I can’t see anything wrong by utilizing line of sight or stacking stealth (or whatever else is allowed within the game mechanics at the specific time) to beat an opponent.

Winners play to win , not to look honorable by losing fairly in the eyes of the opponent.

La Fantoma – Aurora Glade

in Thief

T raw.4658

WTF you talking about? This thread is just starting to get good.

in Thief

T raw.4658

Greatest quote ever…lol

/thread

in Thief

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Grrrrrrrrr

Attachments: