Chinese patch

Chinese patch

in Thief

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

I don’t wanna start whining yet, as there is a chance this all is fake, but Basilisk Venom will be even more useless if it doesn’t ignore stability.

Retired GW2 Player

Chinese patch

in Thief

Posted by: Yamsandjams.3267

Yamsandjams.3267

The stab changes also fix dagger storm where a thief can’t just pop it for a second and then enjoy the stability while the other transformations always lose their stability when coming out of it.

I have mixed feelings on the potential teleport changes. It will probably sort out thief sword porting across open space, though in a more indirect manner. But it’s just gonna be that much harder to catch people/escape on thieves and medi guardian. I guess maybe from a PvP standpoint it makes better sense, I generally look at it from a WvW perspective since I play that the most.

Chinese patch

in Thief

Posted by: Alex.5283

Alex.5283

Rip thieves having a chance to go up against rangers in open field wvw. Rangers can soon be able to sic em and run away from thieves without the need to kite them. They better increase the range of teleports if they are going to add this. I want my infiltration signet to increase to 1200 at minimum xD. Same with sword.

Chinese patch

in Thief

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

I don’t think they ever balance skills around WvW. Especially with them wanting to be esports.

Baer

Chinese patch

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I don’t think they ever balance skills around WvW. Especially with them wanting to be esports.

except thieves face exactly same issue in maps like foefire or khylo

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

Chinese patch

in Thief

Posted by: CobOfCorn.6352

CobOfCorn.6352

I’ll keep in mind that these changes may not be legit, but if Infiltrator’s Signet/Strike get put on a cooldown if you aren’t in range I will be beyond done with this game for a bit. I’m not too worried about steal considering I can’t even remember what it was like when it worked consistently- and Basi will most likely be rendered useless unless it takes more than a stack off/ignores stab. Anet should be careful with these changes if they are true- or the new specialization needs to be the best thing in the world, or I’m guessing we will see another drop in thieves. Personally, I’m hooked on this game so I probably couldn’t quit for too long but I’m getting tired of relearning the class every time Anet has the inspiration to ‘fix’ things.

Ably

Chinese patch

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

Haven’t you learned yet? They don’t care, when nobody plays thief anymore they’ll be all the happier about it,

Chinese patch

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

Haven’t you learned yet? They don’t care, when nobody plays thief anymore they’ll be all the happier about it,

^^^ We just like posting on the thief forums.

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

Chinese patch

in Thief

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

I get that the Infiltrator’s Strike nerf is very bad, but why are you complaining about Basilisk Venom? Of course it won’t work against targets with stability, but it never has? It might even be better in Venom Share builds (to engage zergs in WvW with a small group).