Enemies are expert trackers now? (stealth)

in Thief

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Attack an enemy and then stealth. Run behind a wall, or pretty much anywhere out of his range. Stealth ends. Enemy knows EXACTLY where you are and immediately runs for you.

Kind of an awkward way to address stealth aggro. Didn’t know it needed it in first place though. o.O we’re squishy melee, I don’t wanna tank in groups.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

in Thief

Posted by: iNaddict.8021

iNaddict.8021

i feel the same way. i cant figure out the reasoning. there are other things that are much more broken than a thief’s PvE.. and it is not like we are PvE ezmode..

in Thief

Posted by: Rookit.3410

Rookit.3410

I just don’t see the point of stealth now. This needs to be fixed.

in Thief

Posted by: Alpha.1308

Alpha.1308

/agree
they pretty much WANT it to be “stealth when you need to recover or avoid getting hit too much,but do it fast and get out of there and waste precious time you could be attacking and killing because you’re only safe for the 2seconds of stealth any class other than Thief can pump out”

in Thief

Posted by: Vecuu.2018

Vecuu.2018

They did it to help thieves level stealth-based builds.

Without the change, your target would begin to reset every time you stealthed.

Jaded [Jade] – Darkhaven Server
Jaded.boards.net – Your future home

in Thief

iNaddict.8021

I have been a stealth based build from 1-74 now.. once you stealth via CnD or whatever, there is a period of time before they reset. and as long as you dont waste time, there was no issues.

in Thief

Doggie.3184

Also just realized how awful our downed skills are going to be now.

in Thief

iNaddict.8021

yeah.. downed skill 3 is useless… well it is already useless so yeah..

in Thief

Doggie.3184

Had it’s use of getting enemy off you by using it and then teleporting far away as possible immediatly after. Now it can’t save us at all. ;x

in Thief

iNaddict.8021

Had it’s use of getting enemy off you by using it and then teleporting far away as possible immediatly after. Now it can’t save us at all. ;x

Good job Anet i guess.. /sarcasm

in Thief

Posted by: Tempest Darqmane.4862

Tempest Darqmane.4862

gogo Back Fighting now? /shrug

in Thief

Posted by: Brtiva.9721

Brtiva.9721

Yes, I understand some thieves were not liking that a boss could start health regen…but, I always used stealth to try to purposely drop aggro and use it as an escape when overwhelmed. No more, though, as soon as stealth ends they are on you. I am gonna work on a different build as stealth has about no use for me really now, personally. I was never a back stab type, I always used stealth to try and drop aggro.

Now..it is few brief seconds and then back to battle. Almost a waste of initiative for me, it feels (CnD). Was a kinda useful escape, but now has lots it’s appeal.

So, some will be happy, some not. I am not liking this change, but I knida doubt they will revert it. Seems they decided this was the way to go.

I traited for some speed increase in stealth so maybe I can use it to escape that way, it seemed to sorta work. Not nearly as good as dropping aggro, but it is all we have now.

I suppose I will be reworking my build quite a bit now. Stealth is pretty much out of the picture for me. Time for a new approach, but it just does not feel like the thief.

in Thief

Brtiva.9721

I have been a stealth based build from 1-74 now.. once you stealth via CnD or whatever, there is a period of time before they reset. and as long as you dont waste time, there was no issues.

Yes, this exactly. I did not see why this change was needed, if one did NOT wanna drop aggro. You had to time it how you wanted it…to drop aggro, or not.

So…now I will need a new build. It just feels wrong to me, was playing around tonight with new builds. Not like the thief, somehow, anymore.

in Thief

Posted by: Einlanzer.1627

Einlanzer.1627

This change was, frankly, horrible. If anything, Stealth was too weak as a defensive tool in PvE, not too strong. They clearly don’t know what they’re doing.

The Downed Skills were always so terrible that it felt like it couldn’t be intentional (it probably wasn’t, their QA team is just too bad to notice). This change makes that Smoke Bomb even more laughable than it already was.

in Thief

iNaddict.8021

i really think downed skill 3 will be soo underwhelming now.. sighs.

in Thief

Posted by: Sinsko.9342

Sinsko.9342

/agree
they pretty much WANT it to be “stealth when you need to recover or avoid getting hit too much,but do it fast and get out of there and waste precious time you could be attacking and killing because you’re only safe for the 2seconds of stealth any class other than Thief can pump out”

Not only this, but i was fighting Young Karka today, and with their missile attack (the one that drains drastic amounts of your HP) stealth is ineffective cause not only do the missile (channeled) attacks continue to flow at you and do damage, but the monster continues to face you…

So for a short stealth window you get:
Damaged/Loss of HP
No damage done to the target
Awful positioning to followup with an attack (backstab, etc)

Absolutely AWFUL.

Saints – Ranger / Vincent Nightmare – Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

you have to use stealth to make distance between you and mobs if you want to lose agro. bad.
downed skill useless. again the worst down mode

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Thief

Brtiva.9721

After playing last night, after the patch, I think I am gonna just shelve my thief and see what anet does in the future. Stealth was too weak already, now….to get the toughness from SA I loose the use of all the trait points. I am not glass cannon type.

I tinkered with other builds, but essentially the play style I like is gone.
I will probably main another toon now, rather than be frustrated by this gimped thief.

in Thief

Posted by: defi.4127

defi.4127

Stealth was too weak already? Are you kidding me? How exactly was stealth weak? Looks like someone is being irrational. Stealth got you out of everything with the press of a button.
Downed 3 is now useless indeed, but in combat mob reaction was an OK change, gives players more incentive to try alternatives to stealth heal and shadow refuge which were simply a must have in PvE.

in Thief

Posted by: Karolis.4261

Karolis.4261

What do you expect when multiple peeps start crying that they cant do skill challanges and veterans with stealth builds, becouse they reset. And using DoT utilities to stop that from happening doesnt look like a viable option for these ppl . Some even cried that they cant kill normal mobs, becouse they reset too fast lol.

PvP hero Valentin in action!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HiYUlhsO_M
cough*keyboardturningclicker*cough

in Thief

Posted by: DanH.5879

DanH.5879

basically you have those 3-4 sec of stealth to:
1. wait for the heal to be available, and other skills
2. gtfo and come back later
3. pop caltrops/poison&weakness field since they don’t break stealth

for all: tanking the boss and popping your HiS heal, caused it to reset in under 1 second. (the others in party are ressing/downed/dead etc.), in my opinion it was very bad

the old thief was too much reliant on stealth rather than on it’s agility.
use withdraw ppl! it got buffed, and heals 2/3 to 3/4 of a HiS in a 1/2 CD+ 1 long dodge

20 shadowarts, 20 acrobatics, 30 trickery
get vigor on healing, and vigor on stealing, have fun dodging 999 times

more explanations: 2 were using spy kits (so not on aggro table) and 2 are dead, i kite boss, i need to heal with HiS, boss instant resets because all are in stealth. bad.

you now can be able to do HiS(heal) and not reset the skill challenges. what more you want?

(edited by DanH.5879)

in Thief

Posted by: Auesis.7301

Auesis.7301

I don’t get the concept of mobs resetting too fast after a stealth. That has NEVER happened to me. Not once. Even when traited for longer stealths, I can wait until the very last second of the duration for a backstab and a mob won’t reset.

Gnome Child [Gc]
Resident Thief

in Thief

Posted by: jamesigall.5938

jamesigall.5938

Hey thieves – so I was just browsing peoples reactions to the patch and this thread caught my attention due to something that happened to me during an AC Explore run the other day. Playing on my dd ele, and and an 80 thief were the only ones that were really paying attention during Kohler, and on one of his ability activations pretty far into the fight the other 3 failed to dodge or stunbreak out. One of them was also an ele and decided to vapor form off the cliff into the water, while our thief dropped a shadow refuge over the 2 downed guys to revive. Unfortunately, this shadow refuge stealthed all 4 of us up the top, and Kohler instantly reset, from about 25% hp. We got back to him before he reached 100%, but he probably regen’d 5+ mins of our work (hey, it was a pretty low dmg group :P). If this fix stops this, I’m all for it

80 DPS War / 80 DPS Ranger / 80 Support Guard
Blacktalon
Army of Devona [AoD]

in Thief

Posted by: Kasama.8941

Kasama.8941

I think this was a much needed fix. More Thieves need to learn how to use movement more, instead of run and hide tactics.

80 Ranger | 80 Mesmer | 80 Thief | 80 Guardian | 40 Engineer
“The learned is happy, nature to explore. The fool is happy, that he knows no more.”
-Alexander Pope

in Thief

Posted by: killimandros.5087

killimandros.5087

Kasama, i believe you got it wrong. Maybe, just maybe ranger pets will be faster on thieves again. In any other pvp situation there will be no, zero difference. You will still die. It only nerfed the pve thieves, who were a pretty weak class anyways if im not wrong (never do pve on my thief).

in Thief

Sinsko.9342

Hey thieves – so I was just browsing peoples reactions to the patch and this thread caught my attention due to something that happened to me during an AC Explore run the other day. Playing on my dd ele, and and an 80 thief were the only ones that were really paying attention during Kohler, and on one of his ability activations pretty far into the fight the other 3 failed to dodge or stunbreak out. One of them was also an ele and decided to vapor form off the cliff into the water, while our thief dropped a shadow refuge over the 2 downed guys to revive. Unfortunately, this shadow refuge stealthed all 4 of us up the top, and Kohler instantly reset, from about 25% hp. We got back to him before he reached 100%, but he probably regen’d 5+ mins of our work (hey, it was a pretty low dmg group :P). If this fix stops this, I’m all for it

If a boss resets from stealth because you have two downed people, and you have two other able bodies NOT ATTACKING the boss (for whatever reason)… then the stealth isn’t the problem. There are other things that the group needs adjust.

The real issue isn’t stealth dropping us out of combat… I’m fine with the change so the boss hangs out, or whatever.

The real issue (and some thieves wont realize this for a while): threat/aggro tables.

If the thief was the focus point of the bosses attacks (and a good chance that he was given that he’s Melee, low vitality/high toughness, high damage) the moment that stealth fades he’s coming right for the thief who is trying to rez.
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Aggro

The bad part is now we have to trade our stats on gear & specs that we’ve been playing for 6 months to bump up our vitality… which then leads in to other issues like Ascended gear not having certain stat lines and closing the doors on some decent builds.

Stealth keeps the monsters coming, fine.. but something should happen to threat table when a monster can’t see you.

in Thief

Posted by: SyF.1693

SyF.1693

This is awful, now we have nothing to drop threat so I’ve spent all of my dungeon runs last night kiting bosses and mobs with a shortbow. This isn’t fun.

Kitty Sparkle of the Kitty Legion [KL] | Jade Quarry

in Thief

Sinsko.9342

I don’t get the concept of mobs resetting too fast after a stealth. That has NEVER happened to me. Not once. Even when traited for longer stealths, I can wait until the very last second of the duration for a backstab and a mob won’t reset.

The mobs would reset, but their hp wouldn’t completely recover. The monster would sheathe their weapons, turn, and head back to their spot… in this time the thief could attack a couple times before the monster became aware.

In the new system the moment stealth breaks, the enemy comes out swinging.

This of course, would be okay… if the moment the stealth occurred the monster couldn’t track you either. I mentioned this earlier… I was fighting Young Karka and they lower their body about the time I C&D (Stealth) their missile/channeled attack would start (as the animation was already in place even though the attacks weren’t going off)… and the missile attack continues to follow and track me as I run around the Karka trying to get a backstab… also the monster is facing me CONSTANTLY through this so in the effective 2 or 3 seconds we have of stealth, become INEFFECTIVE as the mobs still track, face, and inflict damage while you’re just an invisible punching bag.

in Thief

Posted by: bigtankstarsp.3581

bigtankstarsp.3581

I dont see an issue w/stealth… stealth out switch to bow and infiltrator’s shot out then shadow refuge wait a couple and infiltrator’s shot out again. Not that hard i do it in PvE and wvw and PvP. The new stealth rules make it more skillful to use then stealth and end combat

[JL] Tstar D Engineer
[JL] Oakland Raider
B L A C K G AT E

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

I think this was a much needed fix. More Thieves need to learn how to use movement more, instead of run and hide tactics.

We’re talking PvE mobs here, not Wvw. PvE mobs already were doing a lot better then Wvw zerglings against thieves.

But I really wouldn’t mind seeing something like that ranger trait for a permanent +50% endurance regeneration. Beats the 15% refund by a mile.

… gives players more incentive to try alternatives to stealth heal and shadow refuge which were simply a must have in PvE.

Alternatives? We got protection now? I missed that, where is it?

in Thief

Posted by: Alpha.1308

Alpha.1308

I dont see an issue w/stealth… stealth out switch to bow and infiltrator’s shot out then shadow refuge wait a couple and infiltrator’s shot out again. Not that hard i do it in PvE and wvw and PvP. The new stealth rules make it more skillful to use then stealth and end combat

oh okay! nbd,let’s just sit there in stealth and not do anything constructive to our allies dying,nbd there guise,what’s damage matter in a game anyway when we can be selfish being the only class who majors in using Stealth and sit there in the Stealth healing ourselves only (while evryone else relys on simply pressing 6 to do it) removing conditions,and gaining all that initative faster,even though we won’t use it
that’s the most absurd thing i’ve ever heard
this game was supposed to remove the fact of “dps charts” like say from WoW by making you have to think and use actions to support and control,but we all know that idea is complete trash because that’s not how any game works,it doesn’t matter how you build it,if you want to be useful,you MUST be attacking at all times,or supporting in a way that’s not implimented in this game (massive buffs,debuffs [in which case in this game that involves still damaging and/or DoTs from Burning,Bleeding,or Poison,so this is omitted considering it’s still DAMAGING your target,or attacking,meaning leaving the stealth and acting so passively useless] or main healing)

(edited by Alpha.1308)

in Thief

Posted by: Shiro Tegachii.5619

Shiro Tegachii.5619

This was the whole idea of stealth, i think this was a terrible idea

in Thief

Posted by: Okamakiri.8746

Okamakiri.8746

It’s funny, I was looking forward to this patch to give the game another try. I guess I can leave it on the shelf now.

in Thief

Posted by: Black Frog.9274

Black Frog.9274

This was supposed to fix the issue with skill point challenges and similar events where you’d get the NPCs health down, stealth for one reason or another (for me it was to heal), then the NPC would actually reset to either green (for skill challenges that work that way) or reset their HP very, very rapidly. Every so often it would happen to lesser mobs who’d instantly reset to their start point with full health, probably something having to do with range from their starting spot. If I stealth and keep getting popped, please explain to me the purpose of the traits that benefit from extended stealth. If I’m supposed to be getting extra healing or regen or whatever, but the NPC is still popping me what, exactly, am I supposed to do? Re-trait? Can’t you guys simply put in a delay before they reset green or regen health? 5 to 8 seconds should do it. They can still start to return to their spot or turn their aggro on someone else, just don’t reset the health so quickly or reset green status. That was the only issue.

Using your class’s primary, defining ability shouldn’t be this problematic.

/rant

I Like to Run Randomly Around the Map

in Thief

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

i feel the same way. i cant figure out the reasoning. there are other things that are much more broken than a thief’s PvE.. and it is not like we are PvE ezmode..

you want a class that is more broken in any and every other way? try warrior

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in Thief

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

I kind of like this change, but then again I am a stealth thief.

I was noticing this while taking supply camps last night. My biggest problem with being a DD/SD thief while taking supply camps is that the NPCs reset so freaking quickly. Unless you applied a ticking condition they reset almost immediately if you wanted to stay in stealth and regen some HP.

I believe this is a good change, but then again I don’t use stealth as defense. I use it for offense to land chain backstabs or daze’s.

Just another noob thief…

in Thief

Okamakiri.8746

Unless you applied a ticking condition

You said it yourself. The solution to the resetting problem was as simple as doing a single DB, a minor inconvenience. On the other hand, the downsides to this change are huge and far outweigh the inconvenience of applying a DoT to your target.

in Thief

Posted by: SlimGenre.6417

SlimGenre.6417

running my thief and mesmer yesterday through CoF, I realized that if I pop a stealth an NPC who was already hitting me will continue to follow me and attack, even when I’m stealthed… is this supposed to happen?

in Thief

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Lots of people crying to nerf stealth in WvW (me included, I know what a QQ’r). Anets response: Nerf stealth… in PvE!?!!

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

You said it yourself. The solution to the resetting problem was as simple as doing a single DB, a minor inconvenience. On the other hand, the downsides to this change are huge and far outweigh the inconvenience of applying a DoT to your target.

Yes you could have used 5 initiative to do less than the autoattack in terms of damage, especially if you’re not specced for condition damage whatsoever, or for 1 more initiative you could stealth, and in the case of my build, remove conditions, blind foes, and regain health. Now you simply have to treat mobs a little more like enemy players. They only made them slightly smarter.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

in Thief

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Lots of people crying to nerf stealth in WvW (me included, I know what a QQ’r). Anets response: Nerf stealth… in PvE!?!!

This change also affects rangers pets. Can’t lose aggro on them for kitten. They just come back.
Pretty sure pets don’t give a kitten about culling too with this. Soon as you’re unstealthed they’re turning for ya.

The great forum duppy.

in Thief

Okamakiri.8746

Yes you could have used 5 initiative to do less than the autoattack in terms of damage, especially if you’re not specced for condition damage whatsoever, or for 1 more initiative you could stealth, and in the case of my build, remove conditions, blind foes, and regain health. Now you simply have to treat mobs a little more like enemy players. They only made them slightly smarter.

No, they didn’t just make mobs slightly smarter. They completely changed the way stealth works.

1) You cannot use it as an escape mechanic, something that’s a defining trait of stealth in EVERY game that has it.

2) You cannot drop your threat. As a class with highest burst and also one of the highest DPS (and we don’t bring much else to the table), we will have constant attention of mobs now, yet we’re probably least equipped to deal with that attention.

This is a terrible change. Applying a dot once every 18+ seconds in the rare occasion when you’re soloing tough mobs, using an ability that also provides evasion during its execution, is hardly enough of an inconvenience to justify such a drastic change in behaviour to our core mechanic.

(edited by Okamakiri.8746)

in Thief

Posted by: Arahain.7425

Arahain.7425

I do also have problems with mobs continuing to attack me even after I disappear into stealth. For example in a fight against a Mesmer in WvW today. I use shadow refuge so his phantasms should stay where they are and wait for me to break stealth. They did however attack me while I was stealthed and I therefore got spiked to death by a iBerzerker and a iDuelist.

There would have been some good fixes for the stealth problem. For example stealth could cause a loss of aggro over time. If you’d stay stealthed for 3-4 seconds you’d lose aggro as in the past. But if you would immediately use backstab after stealthing, the enemy would instantly turn around like he does now.

To be honest, this ruined the thief for me (in pve at least). I have a Mesmer and Warrior with full exotic/ascended gear as well and now there is simply no longer a excuse to play the thief in any dungeon. I used to deal more damage with my thief, because I was able to focus on stealth and evade for defense. But with the stealth nerf I feel like I can’t play full berzerk anymore and this means that I won’t be able to deal more damage than my warrior or mesmer nor can I match them in survivability or general utility (tons of party-wide boos with the warrior and lots of reflection, crowd-control and clones with the mesmer).

So in general I would be very happy if there was an explanation about the intention behind this change. Is this really what the update should have done or did something go wrong?

in Thief

Maugetarr.6823

No, they didn’t just make mobs slightly smarter. They completely changed the way stealth works.

1) You cannot use it as an escape mechanic, something that’s a defining trait of stealth in EVERY game that has it.

2) You cannot drop your threat. As a class with highest burst and also one of the highest DPS (and we don’t bring much else to the table), we will have constant attention of mobs now, yet we’re probably least equipped to deal with that attention.

This is a terrible change. Applying a dot once every 18+ seconds in the rare occasion when you’re soloing tough mobs, using an ability that also provides evasion during its execution, is hardly enough of an inconvenience to justify such a drastic change in behaviour to our core mechanic.

So you just have to adjust your playstyle to treat them like other players. Other players wouldn’t drop aggro because they couldn’t see you, now NPCs do the same. Its just slightly better training now for wvw and PvP. You might actually have to stealth, switch to SB and use infiltrators arrow to get out instead of relying on the stupidity of the NPCs to escape. You might have to pop SR ahead of getting downed so you can get back up inside of it like you would have to in PvP or wvw. At least the mobs won’t start swinging inside the circle to down you regardless of whether or jot they can see you. The minor change will strengthen the thief playerbase.

Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele

in Thief

Okamakiri.8746

So you just have to adjust your playstyle to treat them like other players. Other players wouldn’t drop aggro because they couldn’t see you, now NPCs do the same. Its just slightly better training now for wvw and PvP. You might actually have to stealth, switch to SB and use infiltrators arrow to get out instead of relying on the stupidity of the NPCs to escape. You might have to pop SR ahead of getting downed so you can get back up inside of it like you would have to in PvP or wvw. At least the mobs won’t start swinging inside the circle to down you regardless of whether or jot they can see you. The minor change will strengthen the thief playerbase.

1) Other players don’t automatically home in on me behind walls the second I pop out of stealth.

2) Players don’t have threat tables.

3) Players don’t have millions of HP.

4) Players don’t take 1/2 – 3/4 of my HP in a single hit.

5) I don’t give two kittens about PVP in this game.

Your PVP “logic” has no place in a PVE discussion.

in Thief

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Player’s dont have homing
Though Ranger pets, Necro minions and Illusions don’t drop threat.

The great forum duppy.

in Thief

Maugetarr.6823

1) Other players don’t automatically home in on me behind walls the second I pop out of stealth.

2) Players don’t have threat tables.

3) Players don’t have millions of HP.

4) Players don’t take 1/2 – 3/4 of my HP in a single hit.

5) I don’t give two kittens about PVP in this game.

Your PVP “logic” has no place in a PVE discussion.

1) Correct, the good players still attack you in stealth or put a mark or trap under themselves that activates as soon as you break stealth.

2) You don’t think players prioritize targets?

3) Nope, they have better reactions, more blocks/dodges and constant uptime on attacking you

4) Says someone never hit by kill shot, eviscerate, or 2 shatered clones simultaneously. There are tons of moves that do half our health or better with the single press of a button.

5) Well alright

I spend most of my time in PvE. Cursed shore pre-nerf wasn’t very difficult excluding some group events. A dodge here and a blind there. Cursed shore post nerf is a joke for exploring. I wander into wvw when I’m tired of running dungeons, same with sPvP. Its good that they’re making mobs smarter and more interesting to play against. And post change, I’ve run fractals twice with no noticeable change to how mobs target you in it.

Edit: when I stated Arah, I meant cursed shore, sorry I lumped the 2 in my head.

Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele

(edited by Maugetarr.6823)

in Thief

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Kind of a weird change, considering thieves are so weak in PvE aspect. At least this doesn’t affect S/P, which every PvE thief should be running.

in Thief

Posted by: LOCO.1785

LOCO.1785

Kind of a weird change, considering thieves are so weak in PvE aspect. At least this doesn’t affect S/P, which every PvE thief should be running.

Lol, I prefer to see a variety of builds rather than just one standard that everyone uses.

Anyway, I agree with the majority here that this change wasn’t needed, but in saying that I don’t think it’s that drastic. Sure PvE is a little harder for us now, but I like the extra challenge and it makes me a better player in the long run now that I can’t just drop stealth and reset aggro all the time.

Time to adapt guys!

in Thief

Posted by: ReeferKeeper.1865

ReeferKeeper.1865

Tried doing the acolytes part in cof p1… Oh boy is this change rough.

Kill 2 acolytes have 2-6 mobs aggro on you, stealth and run far away to safety and when I say far I mean roughly 2x or more of aggro distance minimum, unstealth and bam all those mobs come running at you instantly. Have to use every stealth skill just for 1 round of acolytes to keep aggro off. This effects glass builds pretty hard regardless of how good you are.

kitten adapting this is just stupid… Mobs regening because of stealth was never a issue unless you’re dumb and expect a monster to stay at 10% health while you hide for 30 seconds. It made sense the way they regened before.

But I guess common sense ain’t so common anymore.
/end rant