[Teef] A Thief Forum Guild (Lock pls)

in Thief

Posted by: Zero Day.2594

Zero Day.2594

oh forum bug

Uhh so what does this guild do?

Giant black box that says “Activities”.

Do you dare put your hand inside the box, raw?

Thief Nerf/Change Wish List. Advice List
Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: Lamuness.3570

Lamuness.3570

IGN: Felyne Minyu
Playstyle: PvE / sPvP (Hotjoin)
Server: Magooba
Experience with thief: Played since about a month after release, started off with Ranger, with full regrets on making my Thief an Asuran and not a human. I always like to try out funky builds, but main D/P or P/P. I can’t S/x for the life of me. Still a scrub at PvP but I can hold my own, and understand my own mechanics. Rarely WvW because my friends don’t do it often, but I would love to run with a small roaming group. I play a lot of fighting games and it allows me to understand player tendencies.

in Thief

Posted by: konllyhe.5089

konllyhe.5089

IGN: Corva Attano
Playstyle: WvW/PvP
Server: Tarnished Coast
Experience with thief: Getting back into this game after playing for a couple of months but I have a lvl 80 thief. I’m interested in learning PvP and WvW mostly and thief has been the most fun class to me.

in Thief

Posted by: Black Frog.9274

Black Frog.9274

whar p/p thief in the pecking order?

I Like to Run Randomly Around the Map

in Thief

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

oh forum bug

Uhh so what does this guild do?

Giant black box that says “Activities”.

Do you dare put your hand inside the box, raw?

I’ll put more than my hand in there ^^

in Thief

Posted by: Cronicle.5691

Cronicle.5691

IGN: Croniorian
IGN: Shino Kemtsu

(I main 2 thieves)

Playstyle: WvW/sPvP/
Server: Far Shiverpeaks
Experience with thief: I played thief from day 1 during beta and havnt stopped since. I play a lot of sPvP and WvW and always get bored of fighting against so called metas so i create gimmicks as people call them and make them work. I roam a ton in WvW and fight the fights which i probably will end up dying in 1vMany but the fun is still there.

in Thief

Posted by: leeplayj.9580

leeplayj.9580

IGN : Leeplayj
Playstyle: WvW
Server: Sea of Sorrows

Experience with thief: Been playing on and off thief since the beta. I quit the game for a year after my account was hacked and cleaned out. At that time arenanet wasn’t able to restore my account. Account was restored recently so i’m trying to get back into the game. Any advice is helpful, always willing to learn. Before i quit, I ran D/D 0/6/6/2/0. I mostly just run around looking for fights, 1v1s or small group skirmishes. I’m always up for a fight or duel.

(edited by leeplayj.9580)

in Thief

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

IGN: Nephrite Jade
Playstyle: Purely spvp
Server: Ruins of Surmia

Experience with Thief: More than a year of thief in spvp, been rusty recently due to exams. Was previously thinking about starting a thief guild as well.

(edited by Nephrite.6954)

in Thief

Posted by: Form.8741

Form.8741

IGN: The Meridian

Playstyle: WvW and PvP

Server: Jade Quarry

Experience with thief: Have mained thief since the game was about…2 months old? I have left for 3-6 months at a time because thief has been nerfed and put at a disadvantage over and over, and because the wvw/pvp game is unchanged (besides imbalance adjustments) almost 3 years in. Currently swap between power and condi builds in sPvP depending on enemy. I never play tPvP, only sPvP. <50% win/loss ratio.

Any guild that invites me must be OK with the fact that I am no longer a consistent player and sometimes leave for months.

in Thief

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

Experience with Thief: More than a year of thief in spvp, been rusty recently due to exams. Was previously thinking about starting a thief guild as well.

You were already sent an invite.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

in Thief

Posted by: NopedAway.8405

NopedAway.8405

IGN: Lanthyron
Playstyle: PvE (mostly) / sPvp (sometimes, rank 40 atm)
Server: Dzagonur
Experience with thief: Playing thief since about 4 months (and started about 4 months ago, i dont play other classes much ^^), Imo i have a lot of experience in dungeons + fractals, basic knowledge in sPvP (kiting, stealth / blind finishing etc.) and just enough experience to know whats going on in WvW – i dont play alot there. I use d/d + sbow for PvE, d/p and condi for sPvP and WvW.

in Thief

Posted by: Ritt.3069

Ritt.3069

IGN: William Van Dine
Playstyle: Mostly sPvP and WvW. I only play PvE for the story upgrades.
Server: Desolation
Experience with thief: Been a thief ever since the first betas, and never looked back. I started out as a PvE/WvW player, but transitioned into a PvP/WvW player as I ran out of meaningful content to do. Been a rank 80 in PvP for over a year now. My best ranks in the old leaderboards were 64 in SoloQ and 99 in TeamQ. Nowadays I mostly play PvP with the guild mates and join our WvW events/roaming. I’ve played pretty much all the popular and some not-so-popular specs on thief, but I’ve been an S/D lover for more than 1,5 years now. I still hop into D/P every now and then, but S/D has been my main for ages.

I’m a pretty avid poster here in the forums, mostly on the Thief section, but also on other sub-forums. Last I checked, I had logged about an 1,5k hours on my Thief alone.

I usually wield a Fiery Dragon Sword, Mist Hero Dagger and the Pony Bow. :P

William Van Dine/Aria Entreri/Weaver of the Dream
Thousand Lakes Alliance [TLA], Desolation
4 Champion titles, solo/duoq Legend, best old LB rank 64.

in Thief

yolo swaggins.2570

Updated top post.

Liaison for [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: Nephrite.6954

Nephrite.6954

You were already sent an invite.

Yeah thx.

in Thief

Posted by: Obik.3401

Obik.3401

IGN: obikpl
Playstyle: most played PvE, learning pvp/WvW
Server: Underworld
Experience with thief: i am not a experienced player, looking rather for some ppl to teach me how to make a good use of this prefession at wvw/pvp, have few years eperience with thief/rogue in other mmorpg’s, like wow or rift, i would say i am new to gw2

(edited by Obik.3401)

in Thief

Posted by: Janairo.4289

Janairo.4289

IGN: Janairo
Playstyle: PVP, WVW, fractals
Server: Isle of Janthir
Experience: Thief was my first class. Mostly use to gank in wvw. looking for ways to fine tune my skills. maybe max out gear for wvw. loyal to the old school d/d but wouldn’t mind learning how to play the meta.

in Thief

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

i just had an idea…. we should invite darksyze, lordosky (or w/e his name is) and co.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

i just had an idea…. we should invite darksyze, lordosky (or w/e his name is) and co.

That, would be very interesting….

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: JoJo.8132

JoJo.8132

IGN: Eve Deschain
Playstyle: sPvP
Server: Fort Aspenwood
Experience with thief: Been playing game since launch, dabled in PvP but never found a class I loved. Started playing thief a few months ago and now I am hooked. About 200 games in, have played D/P, but recently started D/D and like it. Getting pretty good, but I know I have a ton of room for improvement and would love to join a community to get better, and help others get better.

in Thief

Posted by: Raguel.9402

Raguel.9402

Hey there!

Awesome idea I must say :-)

IGN: Sybille Shadowheart
Playstyle: PVP, WVW and some PVE
Server: Fort Aspenwood
Experience with thief: main class on and off since shortly after launch. Recently moved to FA for some wvw action after my server became dead all of a sudden some time ago.
Would love to learn to get better at thief in wvw and spvp :-)
Looking forward to the invite! :-)

[Teef] for lyfe

in Thief

Posted by: Mattigan.6395

Mattigan.6395

IGN: Mattigan
Playstyle: sPvP
Server: Anvil Rock
Experience with thief: I’ve played thief as my main since the game went live, and while I truly adore the class, I find myself struggling to bring all the disparate elements of the thief into homogeneous, effective rotations and proper reactions to enemy attacks. I do not think I am a bad thief, but I also believe I am not better than average. I am determined to increase my skill and become as good at this class as I can. I am hoping Teef can provide that mentoring experience and help me along the path to be the very best that no one ever was.

I started as d/d but am now d/p. The utility and high survival outweighs the d/d burst for me, for now.

Thank you.

in Thief

Posted by: cdnpathfinder.5681

cdnpathfinder.5681

IGN: Stabit
Playstyle: WvW / sPvP
Server: Gate of Madness
Experience:
Thief since launch. Variety of builds from troll condi to classic backstab. Play all other professions as well (minus engi).

in Thief

Posted by: garland.5193

garland.5193

IGN: Jane Quikfingers
Playstyle: WvW/sPvP
Server: FA
Experience with thief: Most of my experience with Thief has been shooing them away while playing one of my Mesmers. I played a Thief early on and really liked S/D. One of ANet’s nerfs stole my Thief mojo and I just couldn’t get back into it. Second account has extra slots, so I decided to try another Thief.

in Thief

Posted by: Hellbore.1473

Hellbore.1473

IGN: Hellbore Dragon
Playstyle: WvW (Rank 480) PvP (Rank 55) all PvE except Fractals
Server: JQ
Experience with Thief: I main a Guardian, I have all professions at 80. I have been waiting for something like this Guild to come along, I really want to get into Thief but I just need some tutoring

Also I have a custom arena if you guys would like to use it xD

in Thief

yolo swaggins.2570

Updated top post.

Liaison for [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: Verilan.2963

Verilan.2963

IGN: Verîlan
Playstyle: sPvP / WvW roam
Server: Far Shiverpeaks
Experience with thief: I’ve played thief for thousands of hours, with thousands of spvp games, and so is well versed in every spvp/wvw aspect of the thief (bar zerg stuff). I dont “main” any one weaponset, except in spvp, and so I can play and teach every set, their associated builds, and playstyles, to anyone willing to learn. I’m happy to teach others, when I have the time, and have previously taught guildies both how to play as thief, and how to counter thieves.

Of course, as you look at the fight, the poor ranger did everything right,
yet was beaten by an omnipotent, invisible assassin of justice, or whatever.
Thief

in Thief

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

IGN Mont Mont
Playstyle Friendly Socializer and stylist
Server Ebay
Experience with Thief I’ve grouped with all classes in all different places. I personally enjoy grouping with people who believe they are awesome at this game (isuq). I find myself receiving lots of compliments on my fro which incidently looks great when I’m at my best…..down state fighting.

in Thief

Posted by: Murmaider.1805

Murmaider.1805

IGN: Shadough
Playstyle: sPvP/WvW
Experience with thief: Thief since gw2 Beta, Champion Shadow, only Bear Rank right now (Rank 53). I’d just like to join for kittens and giggles!

in Thief

Posted by: Morten Sorensen.6954

Morten Sorensen.6954

Ign M Klane
server: Farshiverpeaks eu
Playstyle wvw roaming spvp and pve
Not a lot of experience so World nede somme Education in the finer points on Being a thief

(edited by Morten Sorensen.6954)

in Thief

Posted by: Belisario.3410

Belisario.3410

IGN: Fierce Knuckledust
Playstyle: WvW
Experience with thief: My main and only character that I play.

in Thief

Posted by: Fantasmo.9514

Fantasmo.9514

IGN: Smo (Fantasmo.9514)
Playstyle: everything , mostly spvp
Server: Sea faerer’s Rest
Experience with thief: Thief since release , Asura Style Baby!! tried , played every build.
Now D/P mostly .
i play also Guardian , Ranger sometimes .
Never had the opportunity to play WvWVW because i had a bad PC , now i dont have fps or lag since 2 weeks ( new PC)
greetz Smo

in Thief

Posted by: thorium.8563

thorium.8563

IGN: Kurokanz
Playstyle: pve, spvp hotjoins, a bit of wvw
Server: crystal desert
Experience with thief: Main since 2 and a half years ago, only played on hotjoins cuz i wasnt confident with my ping

in Thief

Posted by: Jay.3409

Jay.3409

IGN: Skriptd
Playstyle: <WvW/sPvP/PvE most played> Im all around, i love em all
Server: <your server> Blackgate
Experience with thief: <short paragraph> since wow to other mmo I’m in love with thief playstyle, ambush a player and kill them before they even see you. I’m new to gw2, finally gonna be sticking around.. and as a new thief I’m still learning. . I’m very interested in this guild as I think it can help me be a better thief that everyone hates and love. BTW awesome name

in Thief

Posted by: Sven.6389

Sven.6389

IGN: Sven.6389
Playstyle: pvp
Sever: Blackgate
Experience: i consider myself average at best. room to learn, but i can probably teach a little to newer people. saw this post and figured what the hell, ill give it a go. want to duel, send me a whisper and if im not on, send me mail.

in Thief

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Got invited even though I didn’t apply I’ll drop my info here anyways.

IGN: Melder
Playstyle: PvP, WvW, PvE. I play all parts of the game as I tend to enjoy testing out new stuff. I love to give new builds a try (yes, even the weird ones or those I make that make no sense at all) and go with weird comps in PvP. Roaming WvW with fellow thieves to gank unknowing players or troll blobs are my favorite hobby though <3
Server: Gandara
Experience: Played Thief almost exclusively since it became available in beta. I am the creator of the Book of Shadows.

Melder – Thief

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Don’t you, forget about [Teef]

(bump)

in Thief

yolo swaggins.2570

Updated

Getting a guild hall first thing when it comes out.

Liaison for [Teef]

in Thief

Posted by: Jana.6831

Jana.6831

Does anyone know how it works EU + NA ? I don’t think we will be able to meet in the same guild hall, so do we have to do all of this twice?

in Thief

yolo swaggins.2570

Does anyone know how it works EU + NA ? I don’t think we will be able to meet in the same guild hall, so do we have to do all of this twice?

Hopefully it will together. Otherwise, I think we’ll just do the same thing for GHs as we did for our arenas.

Liaison for [Teef]

in Thief

Cynz.9437

yo yolo… i have suggestion: how about to gather all thieves on 23rd, spec into sd and go troll matches with evades and refuse to rez teammates (besides fellow thieves ofc)?

All is Vain~

in Thief

yolo swaggins.2570

yo yolo… i have suggestion: how about to gather all thieves on 23rd, spec into sd and go troll matches with evades and refuse to rez teammates (besides fellow thieves ofc)?

That actually sounds fun. After the update?

Liaison for [Teef]

in Thief

Cynz.9437

ofc!

All is Vain~

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

ofc!

I would be down to do that!

Then we can switch to P/D and just make the cry even more…

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: yatameter.2518

yatameter.2518

IGN: Rheba Whitehorn
Playstyle: WvW(rarely)/sPvP(often)/PvE(often)
Server: Drakkar Lake
Experience with thief: Playing Thief in PvP and PvE almost exclusively since coming back from my year-long break a couple of weeks ago. Before I i invested more time in roaming and PvEing, but after coming back and trying to roam i realized that there weren’t many other roamer or smallsale groups to fight in WvW, thats why i shifted to PvP. In terms of PvE, i always enjoyed doing Lvl. 50 Fractals and dungeons.

in Thief

Posted by: Kageseigi.2150

Kageseigi.2150

Then we can switch to P/D and just make the cry even more…

It sounds perfect for me. I almost always run d/x and s/d together. Alas, I really do have to learn how to use a shortbow well.

I want to find out how many people will complain about stealth after they get barraged with swords! :-D

Suggestions to overhaul the Thief…

* * * Thief Trait Shakeup * * *

(edited by Kageseigi.2150)

in Thief

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

Shoot me an invite:

IGN: Richter Edgeworth
Playstyle: WvW PVE PVP
Server: Devona’s Rest.
Exp With thief: Burst ganking. Perma stealth trolling. Soloing objectives in WvW

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

in Thief

Posted by: yatameter.2518

yatameter.2518

Alas, I really do have to learn how to use a shortbow well.

Don’t worry, you will get “obstructed” or the famous “out of range bug even tho you are only 500 units away” bug.

in Thief

Zero Day.2594

Alas, I really do have to learn how to use a shortbow well.

Don’t worry, you will get “obstructed” or the famous “out of range bug even tho you are only 500 units away” bug.

I’m sure it’s the blade of grass to blame. Like with dancing dagger.

It sounds perfect for me. I almost always run d/x and s/d together. Alas, I really do have to learn how to use a shortbow well.

I want to find out how many people will complain about stealth after they get barraged with swords! :-D

Own them so hard they be like:

TT OP QQ

(Teef’s Team OP QQ)

Join the TEEFs!

in Thief

Posted by: ChrisIsACamal.9460

ChrisIsACamal.9460

IGN: Lividus Fuscus
Playstyle: PvE/WvW
Server: Isle of Janthir
Experience with thief: Pretty much the only class I have played. In WvW I like using DD and assassinating people because I like it when they message me about how angry they are.

in Thief

Posted by: pranker.3748

pranker.3748

Well why the hell not give it a try

IGN: Rena Drayen
Playstyle: Hardcore PvE (dungeons, fractals,…)
Server: Gandara
Experience with thief:
Thief has been my main profession since the beggining and in the past year and a half I’ve focused on hardcore PvE dungeon and fractals running, while before I ran some WvW, tPvP, eotm,…. I’m also leader of Transnational Syndicate hardcore PvE guild that focuses on dungeons and fractals so I am prepared to offer any knowledge from that field, including dungeon team cooperation, tactics, builds, gameplay if anyone is interested. If anyone wants you can whisper/message me anytime with questions related to thieves/dungeons/fotm and I’ll be more than happy to help. Also I’m eager to learn the tricks and tips I still dont know

[qT] Quantify – Hardcore PvE Guild