The thief and its gameplay - Your feedback [Merged]

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

… Thief has the most dodges of all professions in the game. (Utilities – Roll for iniative -, skills like Death Blossom, trait, that makes endurance return on dodge, kinda making a thief dodge bar has 3 bars compared to other professions). …

Every profession has dodge, and various professions have better ways to regain endurance then thieves and thus more dodges. Ranger, Engineer and Elementalist have traits that increase endurance regeneration by 50%, way better then the 15% refund trait thieves get with their trait. Vigor is a boon that doubles endurance regeneration, it’s available to everyone, but arguably more difficult for thieves.

Normal combat (excluding cloacking thus), with the many dodges thief has, should be sufficient to make them ‘viable’.

How could it be when other professions get the same dodge abilities plus defensive skills?

Now, make this mythical non-stealth thief with 3 endurance bars for full defence and offence, without stealth.

in Thief

Posted by: rancidstick.2704

rancidstick.2704

You can’t kill a good thief in this game.

in Thief

Posted by: Columba.9730

Columba.9730

Largely true unless you have a fg aoeing and ccing in every direction. WIth culling they can have perma stealth, the highest dps in the game and the highest mobility. The culling must be fixed so that thieves actually need to give up something to be perma stealthed.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

in Thief

Posted by: mickers.2715

mickers.2715

Largely true unless you have a fg aoeing and ccing in every direction. WIth culling they can have perma stealth, the highest dps in the game and the highest mobility. The culling must be fixed so that thieves actually need to give up something to be perma stealthed.

Ele has much better mobility, perma swiftness + 2 charge attacks and a teleport.

in Thief

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

Ele has much better mobility, perma swiftness + 2 charge attacks and a teleport.

and better stamina recovery.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

in Thief

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

In my experience, an average player pretty much can’t kill a good anything in this game. Superior reflexes and counter-play tend to cause massive blowouts pretty much independent of the classes involved.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

in Thief

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

5-2-2-2-2-2-ultimate = win

[SU]

in Thief

Posted by: kenshinakh.3672

kenshinakh.3672

5-2-2-2-2-2-ultimate = win

Actually, that’s the combo to make a dead thief.

in Thief

Posted by: Schei.7301

Schei.7301

I don’t play a thief, and yes I am here to complain about one certain problem with them. The thieves ability to 1-2 shot most enemy players. I have had this happen to me multiple times, roaming around in WvW, and out of nowhere a thief appears and I am dead without the ability to react. I don’t know exactly what ability they use, but I’m told it has something to do with back stabbing with a daze steal thief. Looking over the combat log I could see a 12k and two 6k crits, executed in literally about a second. Yes, I was in about ~70% berserker gear, and the thief was most likely in full berserker gear. But I am also a warrior with around 20k health, and regardless, no class should be able to kill an enemy player that quickly with an almost guaranteed success rate.

ldnb

in Thief

Posted by: Bastionhawk.7120

Bastionhawk.7120

Here is my biggest issue with thieves. (this is not an insult) In most cases there is no skill required on either side of an encounter with a thief. It is simply over too quickly. 14-20k damage in under one to two seconds is madness. It doesn’t matter what the thief has to sacrifice in order to get this to work. I do not think it is good or fun gameplay.

I have plenty of fun fighting the thieves that are built to survive a little bit and there is a genuine back and forth in the fight.

My opinion is that there just needs to be a general reallocation of power in the balance of the thief.

Aauryn | Sylvari Ranger
EJS I | Human Guardian
Tarnished Coast

in Thief

Posted by: Zwipe.5419

Zwipe.5419

All I got have to say to the dev team is PLEASE do not give in to all the people crying for nerfs on thieves.

in Thief

Columba.9730

All I got have to say to the dev team is PLEASE do not give in to all the people crying for nerfs on thieves.

we are the 99%. sorry. there are many more non-thief players, and anet needs to make the game fair for all of us, not just coddle thieves.

only thieves know how to play, they chant “L2P” every time their god mode is challenged.

in Thief

Posted by: Causic.3798

Causic.3798

In my experience, an average player pretty much can’t kill a good anything in this game. Superior reflexes and counter-play tend to cause massive blowouts pretty much independent of the classes involved.

Yes but 1 of any profession can never beat 4 of another class as easy as a thief can.
If 1 ele tries to rush into a group of 4 he will never defeat all 4.
Same applies to any other profession, only reason a thief can is because of stealth, not skill…

in Thief

Posted by: Mechanix.5719

Mechanix.5719

But back on topic id like to see the P/P setup get a massive buff since we know it needs it the Auto attack is just soo weak and don’t get me started on unload the sword also needs a buff aswell regarding PW and flanking strike if you managed to get those done im sure you see alot more happy thieves and on top of that alot more people using different builds in pve since atm in dungeons the standard thief will run D/D SB since the rest of our weapon sets are pretty lackluster

in Thief

Posted by: CHIPS.6018

CHIPS.6018

I played a thief and I want them to be nerfed. Thieves are killing this game.

Chipsy Chips(Necromancer) & Char Ashnoble(Thief)
The Order of Dii[Dii]-SBI→Kaineng→TC→JQ
Necro Encyclopedia-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrAjJ1N6hxs

in Thief

Zwipe.5419

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

in Thief

Causic.3798

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

Do you hit hard? Yes.

Is it unavoidable? No.

Can you escape if you were doing bad and get away with it, only to return 4 seconds later? Yes.

2:20 seconds for those who just wish to skip ahead.
I just agree to disagree :P

(edited by Causic.3798)

in Thief

Zwipe.5419

we are the 99%. sorry. there are many more non-thief players, and anet needs to make the game fair for all of us, not just coddle thieves.

dodging, situation awareness, and having an escape plan ready at all times is not a thief player exclusive.

the concept is not that hard to implement into ANY class playstyle. learn it. use it.

in Thief

Posted by: Daecollo.9578

Daecollo.9578

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

Do you hit hard? Yes.

Is it unavoidable? No.

Can you escape if you were doing bad and get away with it, only to return 4 seconds later? Yes.

Link to a video where nobody is focusing on the thief… :/

Hero {} Roleplayer {} Friend {} Professional Princess Saver
https://twitter.com/TalathionEQ2

in Thief

Causic.3798

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

Do you hit hard? Yes.

Is it unavoidable? No.

Im guessing you skipped the 2:20 second mark I had mentioned…
And here is a video of a elementalist getting lucky
It uses some profanity though, so some forewarning, mute if it would offend you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSH6EzEvC_0
A thief only needs black powder and heartseeker to stay in stealth and escape.
Edit:
Also theres a reason no one bothers to target thieves in this game, theres no use to it if he can just use stealth. I understand its a part of their playstyle, many of us would rather focus on someone who wont disappear only to reappear later on.

(edited by Causic.3798)

in Thief

Zwipe.5419

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

Do you hit hard? Yes.

Is it unavoidable? No.

exactly.

they were all pretty much standing still, not situationally aware at all, and no conditions on the thief? that video proves that people don’t know how to play against thieves.

in Thief

Columba.9730

dodging, situation awareness, and having an escape plan ready at all times is not a thief player exclusive.

the concept is not that hard to implement into ANY class playstyle. learn it. use it.

Ok,I’ll bite. I dodge 3 s after I see them stealth. They now know that. they wait for 5 s. I have an escape plan, but to where shall i escape when they are perma stealthed? Lol. nice try though.

in Thief

Causic.3798

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

Do you hit hard? Yes.

Is it unavoidable? No.

exactly.

they were all pretty much standing still, not situationally aware at all, and no conditions on the thief? that video proves that people don’t know how to play against thieves.

I dont think you understand the mentality of players.
Why fight something who will stealth get away and come back when its full of health?
No point, im sure most people dont even bother with it.
Edit:
To contribute to the thread about suggestions, ill just add that something has to give.

(edited by Causic.3798)

in Thief

Posted by: Mechanix.5719

Mechanix.5719

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

Do you hit hard? Yes.

Is it unavoidable? No.

exactly.

Why fight something who will stealth get away and come back when its full of health?

tbh the thief in that vid is pretty skillful but anyway on the topic of hand that build doesn’t incorporate the 3sec gc nuke tactic that you see so there is no heavy damage the people he comes up against are pretty unskilled if you ever come against a D/P thief apply hard cc and dots hell any thief you come against do that since that is how you counter a thief and the pretty much any thief who commits to killing you buy using his CDs/inti wont get away the ones that will attack/hide rinse repeat are not attempting to kill you they are only attempting to hinder you enough so back up comes and finishes you off i do that method in WvW sometimes. if you tell me what class you play ill gladly give you some advice on how you can counter a thief

in Thief

Posted by: ASP.8093

ASP.8093

Yes but 1 of any profession can never beat 4 of another class as easy as a thief can.
If 1 ele tries to rush into a group of 4 he will never defeat all 4.
Same applies to any other profession, only reason a thief can is because of stealth, not skill…

Which build?

I’ve never seen D/D burst doing super-well at 1v4. D/D eles have a much easier time just stone-cold charging groups and killing them.

Are you talking about P/D, then? P/D is, indeed, degenerate. It is also, however, slow to kill. I’ve seen groups of six people fail to bring down a P/D troll. What I’ve never seen, however, is a P/D thief successfully kill someone who was capable of walking away.

Nemain The Eyeless · [JOY] · Tarnished Coast · http://tcwvw.com

in Thief

Causic.3798

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

Do you hit hard? Yes.

Is it unavoidable? No.

exactly.

tbh the thief in that vid is pretty skillful but anyway on the topic of hand that build doesn’t incorporate the 3sec gc nuke tactic that you see so there is no heavy damage the people he comes up against are pretty unskilled if you ever come against a D/P thief apply hard cc and dots hell any thief you come against do that since that is how you counter a thief and the pretty much any thief who commits to killing you buy using his CDs/inti wont get away the ones that will attack/hide rinse repeat are not attempting to kill you they are only attempting to hinder you enough so back up comes and finishes you off i do that method in WvW sometimes. if you tell me what class you play ill gladly give you some advice on how you can counter a thief

Sure, and thanks I play a Ranger.
Any idea how I would counter them?
I’m sure I can escape the initial hit with Lightning Reflexes, after that they hide and (being faster than me) they kill me.
Would I have to use other Traps when hes in stealth to have him come out of hiding then try and down him with Quickening Zephyr?

in Thief

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Noooo of course thieves aren’t overpowered /rolleyes

I haven’t watched thieves (solo) multiple times this morning jump into groups, burst one person down, vanish and stomp whilst we’re aoeing and rezzing. noooo that never happens.

And one thief hasnt just kept valley contested by tagging and chain vanishing over and over for 20 minutes . noo that cant happen – that would be overpowered.

Fix this stupid game breaking kitten class ANET. Yes game breaking.

in Thief

Posted by: NightyNight.1823

NightyNight.1823

Noooo of course thieves aren’t overpowered /rolleyes

I haven’t watched thieves (solo) multiple times this morning jump into groups, burst one person down, vanish and stomp whilst we’re aoeing and rezzing. noooo that never happens.

And one thief hasnt just kept valley contested by tagging and chain vanishing over and over for 20 minutes . noo that cant happen – that would be overpowered.

Fix this stupid game breaking kitten class ANET. Yes game breaking.

So you’re telling me a 10k hp Thief ,whit no armour- 900 toughness ,came in the middle of your group , burst some stupid guy down , went stealth and finished him, while all of you aoe that spot , and he walked away?
seems legit

in Thief

tagnut.8621

I have no idea how much health he had – but he happily walked in (invisible ofc) dropped one guy to downed, went invisible again (ofc) we started to aoe and rez and stomp – then ofc he went invisible again.

because ofc the godmode invisible insane damage class is perfectly fine /rolleyes.

Noone in this game thinks thieves are balanced – fix it ANET before its too late.

in Thief

NightyNight.1823

I have no idea how much health he had – but he happily walked in (invisible ofc) dropped one guy to downed, went invisible again (ofc) we started to aoe and rez and stomp – then ofc he went invisible again.

because ofc the godmode invisible insane damage class is perfectly fine /rolleyes.

Noone in this game thinks thieves are balanced – fix it ANET before its too late.

If he managed to drop down a guy in the middle of a group ,he’s deffo à glass cannon so yes 10k hp and 900 toughness.And he walked away? You’re a joke lol .What do you know about game breaking stuff.Stop raging and learn how to play.

in Thief

Posted by: Wane.4358

Wane.4358

Only issue I have is the Over Powered backstab. My p/d thief has just over 20k hp, and was downed in under 2 seconds. Not my idea of a fight. Stealth is fine and doesnt need to be touched. Just need the backstab build needs to be looked at and balancing.

in Thief

tagnut.8621

If he managed to drop down a guy in the middle of a group ,he’s deffo à glass cannon so yes 10k hp and 900 toughness.And he walked away? You’re a joke lol .What do you know about game breaking stuff.Stop raging and learn how to play.

This is the thief mentality – keep throwing up bs in the hope godmode isn’t removed.

I’ve taken 12k backstabs
6-8k cnds
8k steals
6k heartseekers
watched thieves dance into the middle of groups, grab kills and escape unscathed

And still there are idiots like above who bluster that its fine. Its not. Its far from fine.

in Thief

NightyNight.1823

Only issue I have is the Over Powered backstab. My p/d thief has just over 20k hp, and was downed in under 2 seconds. Not my idea of a fight. Stealth is fine and doesnt need to be touched. Just need the backstab build needs to be looked at and balancing.

And yet another strong argument to prove BS’s OP’ness.
Didn’t you realised already, your oppinions alone are meaningless?

in Thief

tagnut.8621

And yet another strong argument to prove BS’s OP’ness.
Didn’t you realised already, your oppinions alone are meaningless?

You know your op’d lil ezmode toy is going to get nerfed again – you’re just running desperate interference to try and minimise it. Hope its a big one.

in Thief

NightyNight.1823

This is the thief mentality – keep throwing up bs in the hope godmode isn’t removed.

I’ve taken 12k backstabs
6-8k cnds
8k steals
6k heartseekers
watched thieves dance into the middle of groups, grab kills and escape unscathed

And still there are idiots like above who bluster that its fine. Its not. Its far from fine.

Proof?
Are you Glass Cannon yourself? Maybe you’re not cut of for those kind of builds .Or maybe you’re level 20? I’ve done 35k Hundred Blades on my Warrior , 25k Kill shots from 1500 range.Other do , 33k .Is that ok?Everyone Can DPS and do high numbers , that makes them OP? Fine , warriors are OP.Interesting logic.Interesting for stupid.

in Thief

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

I’m pushing 800 hours of Thieving and I agree that Thieves need a nerf.

However we need a change to our class mechanics, not just simply a number nerf.

in Thief

NightyNight.1823

I’m pushing 800 hours of Thieving and I agree that Thieves need a nerf.

However we need a change to our class mechanics, not just simply a number nerf.

Aha , and can you be more specific?

in Thief

Posted by: Faeyd.5094

Faeyd.5094

Ok,I’ll bite. I dodge 3 s after I see them stealth. They now know that. they wait for 5 s. I have an escape plan, but to where shall i escape when they are perma stealthed? Lol. nice try though.

Not Columba from DAOC ?

Tiger

in Thief

NightyNight.1823

Wish I had Acces to permanent stealth too man.What am I missing? How do I perma stealth?
These posts are getting more ridiculous by the min.

in Thief

Zwipe.5419

I’ve taken 12k backstabs
6-8k cnds
8k steals
6k heartseekers

Proof?
Are you Glass Cannon yourself? Maybe you’re not cut of for those kind of builds .Or maybe you’re level 20? I’ve done 35k Hundred Blades on my Warrior , 25k Kill shots from 1500 range.Other do , 33k .Is that ok?Everyone Can DPS and do high numbers , that makes them OP? Fine , warriors are OP.Interesting logic.Interesting for stupid.

You may be on to something, NightyNight.

I’m wonder if those who get hit THAT hard by thieves are glass cannons themselves…

in Thief

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

Do you hit hard? Yes.

Is it unavoidable? No.

I can’t help but notice that in your video, when it’s just the thief left and he goes to hide and reset…the other players just stop moving. Literally, they just STOP MOVING. How is this proof of anything but bad play?

Im guessing you skipped the 2:20 second mark I had mentioned…
And here is a video of a elementalist getting lucky
It uses some profanity though, so some forewarning, mute if it would offend you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSH6EzEvC_0

I can’t help but notice someone with a shield “unstealthed” or rendered in out of nowhere. What is this video trying to show us? I also can’t help but notice that most the people trying to kill him while hes “getting lucky” are wielding big kitten swords…If you are going to respond to this, please let it be better then “No you are wrong, there is a thief in that zerg”.

Sorry to dismiss your videos, but I couldn’t help myself.

in Thief

Topher.1684

If they wait 5 seconds, they won’t be in stealth anymore unless they blow one of their utility cds, or hit you with BS again, in which case you try to do it again. Just because they haven’t appeared on your screen (please please fix this anet) doesn’t mean they are still in stealth.

in Thief

Posted by: Rehk.6574

Rehk.6574

The one thing that drives me absolutely insane is people saying the thief needs nerfed, then offering ZERO ideas to do so in a balanced way.

It just wreaks of “I got wrecked by this class in PvP, I am awesome and being killed should never happen, please stomp the player who killed me into useless oblivion, thank you”

If you seriously think Thieves need a nerf (and I HATE that word to begin with, why cant we say “fix instead” nerf sounds like you just WANT the class to suck as opposed to be balanced) you really need to post constructive ideas on how to balance them and not just “NERF THEM THEY KILLED ME!”

that is all

in Thief

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

Heartseeker is unavoidable. Once Dodge bar is empty. And since you can spam it 4-6 times depending on build, I say ‘it IS unavoidable’. Mesmer have daze and Knockback that can be time to interrupt.

The only way to beat thief is to interrupt him. Loosing endurance or hp = win for thief. Cause he gets so close to an ‘easy burst target’ down, that you can’t do a kitten against it. Interrupt works because it EATS the iniative, without the thief making progress (removing endurance/hp). Ele got one knockback every 40 secs. Apart from that you have full freedom to spam heartseeker down on our throat.

95% Unavoidable on non interrupt professions.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in Thief

Posted by: Serkev.5736

Serkev.5736

Thieves in my oppinion are weak. I love the class but it’s just so weak. Thieves have no survivability, being squishy and all, we have no choice but to stay at the sidelines waiting for an opportunity to attack. Heck I’ve seen an Elementalist take on five guys at once and still come out alive, can a Thief do that? NO! Thieves skills have no synergy what so ever pistol is nonsense and the trait tree is a mess (get rid of last refuge please!) Thieves dmg are only above average at best and there are requirements to meet before being able to deal high dmg e.g Backstab, what part of BACK stab do you whiners not understand. Let’s look at the Mesmer. They’re alot like thieves but with CLONES, and then they’ve got Thieves guild a.k.a PHANTASM but without a f-ing 180 second cooldown. I’m not saying Mesmers are OP, I’m just saying the Thief profession is a big joke, in this game anyway. I’ve played plenty of of MMOs and RPGs and I’ve always liked the Thief-ish, Rogue-ish classes because of their high DPS. They are the ones who people go to when they want dps on their side but what do we get in guild wars 2? “Over Powered” dmg that tickle engineers.

in Thief

Posted by: Maugetarr.6823

Maugetarr.6823

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

Heartseeker is unavoidable. Once Dodge bar is empty. And since you can spam it 4-6 times depending on build, I say ‘it IS unavoidable’. Mesmer have daze and Knockback that can be time to interrupt.

The only way to beat thief is to interrupt him. Loosing endurance or hp = win for thief. Cause he gets so close to an ‘easy burst target’ down, that you can’t do a kitten against it. Interrupt works because it EATS the iniative, without the thief making progress (removing endurance/hp). Ele got one knockback every 40 secs. Apart from that you have full freedom to spam heartseeker down on our throat.

Spamming it 4 to 6 times means they are using nothing else. Above 50% health, at least is sPvP, heartseeker isn’t doing much. As for 95% unblockable, engineer has a knockback and root, rangers have roots and cripples, necros have multiple healthbars and chill fields, warriors have blocks and knockbacks, guardians have blocks and protection, eles have reactive stuns and blocks to combat this. Any sort of slowing condition hits a heartseeker thief hard.

Blank Players [BDL]-Anvil Rock
Maugen Rawr- Thief/Ele
Rebalance Ideas for Thief

in Thief

Topher.1684

do we hit hard?yes.

is it unavoidable?no.

no need to nerf.

What kind of ele do you have? Most common PvP weapon for Ele is D/D, so you would have:

-1 knock back/down every 40 secs
-1 2 sec knockdown every 45 secs
-1 (buggy at times) 2 sec Immobilize every 12 secs
-3 sec cripple every 6 secs
-1 1200 range get out of jail free card every 15 sec
-4 sec aura that stuns for 1 sec every 25 secs
-3 sec chill every 15 secs
-7 sec aura that chills for 2 sec every 40 secs
…and those are just your weapon skills

Ele is probably one of the better professions that can get away from melee (if you don’t know what chill/cripple do to HS spamming morons, then this is 100% a L2P issue). I’m not going to get into the traits that give eles the best Endurance management in the game…

in Thief

NightyNight.1823

Thieves in my oppinion are weak. I love the class but it’s just so weak. Thieves have no survivability, being squishy and all, we have no choice but to stay at the sidelines waiting for an opportunity to attack. Heck I’ve seen an Elementalist take on five guys at once and still come out alive, can a Thief do that? NO! Thieves skills have no synergy what so ever pistol is nonsense and the trait tree is a mess (get rid of last refuge please!) Thieves dmg are only above average at best and there are requirements to meet before being able to deal high dmg e.g Backstab, what part of BACK stab do you whiners not understand. Let’s look at the Mesmer. They’re alot like thieves but with CLONES, and then they’ve got Thieves guild a.k.a PHANTASM but without a f-ing 180 second cooldown. I’m not saying Mesmers are OP, I’m just saying the Thief profession is a big joke, in this game anyway. I’ve played plenty of of MMOs and RPGs and I’ve always liked the Thief-ish, Rogue-ish classes because of their high DPS. They are the ones who people go to when they want dps on their side but what do we get in guild wars 2? “Over Powered” dmg that tickle engineers.

I’ve gotta disagree whit you 2.Thief proffesion is not a joke.In fact Thief has the best DPS of all the classes and its not actualy bad .Its quite good ,I can’t deny that.I’d be a hypocrite.The only joke is BS.Only good for PvE and killing idiots in WvW.And thats what is killing me , it gets way more attention than it deserves.
And I know what you mean about those elementalists.Only a few people realise how stupid broken OP they are right now.And I’m ok whit that , I love my ele too you know.And My Warrior whit 10 secs invulnerability.Ma mesma.
dumies dumies

in Thief

Posted by: frans.8092

frans.8092

You know your op’d lil ezmode toy is going to get nerfed again – you’re just running desperate interference to try and minimise it. Hope its a big one.

Then you’d stand to loose the most, because the good players simply move on to another class. It would not help bad or beginning players getting better at the game, it would only encourage them to not learn from their mistakes because whenever they fail the challenge is removed for them.

How can it be that the entire group failed to bring CC. Not one ranger had these root thingies, none had cripple, or chill, knockdown/back to prevent the stomp, etc. I haven’t done a lot of WvW but I’ve very quickly learned that getting stunned, or even just crippled, near an enemy zerg means I can respawn at a waypoint within 10 seconds …

in Thief

tagnut.8621

Hate to rain on your parade but you don’t need to be good to play a thief…..

99% of thief players are the average to poor playing an overpowered class and thinking they’re good.