Trickery!

Trickery!

in Thief

Posted by: Simplicity.7208

Simplicity.7208

I thought after recent nerfs that thieves were just generally terrible at life and the only ones that would stick it out were diehard contrarians. But according to this:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Best-PVP-Class-1-January-2014
many people consider trickery thieves overpowered/the best class in the game.

I got a good laugh out of it since trickery thieves are still not in a great place compared to some of the powerhouses available now, but hey, maybe the thief community has a different outlook on life.

Thoughts?

Trickery!

in Thief

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

Trickery thieves are considered very strong, because they are something new, and countering something new straight away is too difficult for most people. Their brains need some time to process data, but I’m afraid it won’t take long.

Signed, level 1 alt

Trickery!

in Thief

Posted by: swinsk.6410

swinsk.6410

Trickery isn’t new. Been popular since sleight of hand buff.

OP? I don’t think so.

IMO, it’s the really only viable build left at high level play for thief.

Just another noob thief…

Trickery!

in Thief

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

Yup, trickery is almost a must in NA at least.

EU is still in S/D acro.

And it isn’t op, it’s just good.

(edited by Elxdark.9702)

Trickery!

in Thief

Posted by: Leadfoot.9071

Leadfoot.9071

The ability to interrupt through stability/aegis is very strong in high level organized team play. I think it has just gotten more popular lately due to d/p being a bit more viable thanks to the initiative regen buff – so now people are starting to notice it and complain.

Trickery!

in Thief

Posted by: Sir Vincent III.1286

Sir Vincent III.1286

As expected, Trickery is next in the chopping block.

The combination of Increase Init regen, 15 initiatives pool, 2init on steal, reduced steal cooldown, Thrill, Bountiful, and Sleight are just too much for many people especially those who play Warriors.

QQ, thieves now have too much initiatives to spam 3s and 2s.

http://sirvincentiii.com ~ In the beginning…there was Tarnished Coast…
Full set of 5 unique skills for both dual-wield weapon sets: P/P and D/D – Make it happen
PvE – DD/CS/AC – If that didn’t work, roll a Reaper or Revenant.