-103% on cripple, chill, immob...discuss(Wvw)

in Warrior

Posted by: CMstorm.8679

CMstorm.8679

With 4runes of resistance and 2 melandru runes(or 2 Sunless runes)+dogged march and lemongrass soup, it’s really nice to have that kind o mobility, though it is kinda cheap, most of the time any movement conditions don’t even apply to you or they just appear for a split second and u barely notice they’re there.

I’m bringing this up, because I want to know a decent build or two that uses those items as a base…

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

nope 6× Rune of melandru is still better 90 Toughness & -15% Stun Duration

also you are forgetting the Regeneration that comes from cripple, chill, immob so its good to let these condi apply to you a little.

in Warrior

CMstorm.8679

ah yeah, but still in Wvw, if you happen to be running from a mob and you’re getting crippled or chilled or immobilized, you might want that full 103% reduction. though the regeneration is nice

in Warrior

Posted by: Xurse.8267

Xurse.8267

In this video he has 33% ( from trait ) + 40% (food) + 25% ( rune) , he seldom got snared but still gain regeneration, i assume if its just 2% of condition duration , it will not affect u anymore but still give u the regeneration from dogged march

in Warrior

CMstorm.8679

wow…those team regen buffs were ridiculous, but he had some good saves. close saves rather XD but that’s kinda like what i had in mind, maybe without healing signet and a little more condi-cleanse with still being kinda zerker-ish
But i gotta say that was impressive

in Warrior

Posted by: DuranArgith.1354

DuranArgith.1354

warriors only have 33% reduction to chill cripple and immobilize.
All the other buffs and runes can be used by all classes.
Warriors fine, please procceed on creating the daily healing signet nerf thread.

in Warrior

Posted by: Cygnus.6903

Cygnus.6903

I’m bringing this up, because I want to know a decent build or two that uses those items as a base…

Stealth QQ. Your backstabs must be over 9000!

I only state my opinion unless stated otherwise.
Hulk Roaming Montages/Build Vids
I always rage but never quit.

in Warrior

Posted by: Baddabum.1427

Baddabum.1427

warriors only have 33% reduction to chill cripple and immobilize.
All the other buffs and runes can be used by all classes.
Warriors fine, please procceed on creating the daily healing signet nerf thread.

and ele