26.03.2013 Update

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: Sami.1560

Sami.1560

As have I (long term player of Warhammer Online reporting in, for my sins). Still, nice thing about GW2 is that there’s no sub money burning away

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

As have I (long term player of Warhammer Online reporting in, for my sins). Still, nice thing about GW2 is that there’s no sub money burning away

Yup, best thing about it is that you can always come back for free.

BeeGee
Beast mode

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: Jonwar.9205

Jonwar.9205

Quickness was gamebreaking. It’s not that abilities with it we’re unavoidable, in fact they were mostly just a good way to kill new players and farm glory. This alienated most new players from the pvp aspect of the game along with anybody without an ideal internet connection or reflexes. This is also a nerf to thieves, rangers and mesmers possibly bringing warriors up a bit in the overall scheme of things. While the game might not necessarily be best to be balanced around casual players opinions, they are equally (if not more) important as they make up the majority of the player base.

On the other hand… banners and kick? Seriously? Oh, I forgot rampage. I ran into a warrior running rampage the other day in WvW, I had to stop for a second because I’d forgotten what the skill looked like and was confused… then I proceeded to kill him.

Hopefully, and I say hopefully they were focusing on the engi this patch (it certainly seems they were) and the warrior will be gotten to next patch… I’ve said this how many times now?

At least the CoF farmers will be happy.

Hurr Durr Blades – PvP Warrior
Jangeol – WvW Warrior

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: stayBlind.7849

stayBlind.7849

The banner buffs are positive, but they’ll still be clunky to use, and that’s the main reason I use shouts instead.

Plus the banners look like pieces of cardboard attached to poles…

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: Xhosant.3196

Xhosant.3196

There are many quickness skills out there, BUT ours had a downside half the upside. Now the downside is exactly the size of the upside, which basically makes it useless. They should have at least halved the downside too.

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: oZii.2864

oZii.2864

So Charge had its cooldown reduced from 20 secs to 15 secs buff!!!

[Good Fights]Sinndicate{Ele}Sinactic{Engineer}
Sinnastor{Warrior}Sinnacle{Mesmer}Sintacs
{Thief}

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: Jzaku.9765

Jzaku.9765

The point is more that they can evaluate how the class actually performs in PvP now (yes, we all know it performs terribly in PvP) at all times without it being distorted by once-a-minute bursts of insanity. Which quite frankly, were ridiculous. I’d happily trade losing that stupid combo in exchange for the majority of the weapons and utilities becoming viable.

No

I’m pretty sure they legitimately believe that “warriors are really close to becoming an unstoppable beast in pvp” (direct quoting SotG) because their balance guy apparently takes his cues from “People who whisper me things when I log in” instead of anything that remotely makes sense.

That’s why we’re never going to be viable in pvp

Also at the rate they’re going (about 2 changes to warr per patch) our other weapons will finally be viable by 2017

(edited by Jzaku.9765)

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: davishwulf.9641

davishwulf.9641

unroot the Warrior while using 100b and im a happy camper

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: Jonwar.9205

Jonwar.9205

Yeah, warriors could never go from the worst pvp class to unstoppable beasts…

One word. Ele.

Hurr Durr Blades – PvP Warrior
Jangeol – WvW Warrior

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

1. Quickness being as powerful as it was kept you from getting the buffs you needed for more than 1 build.

2. Warrior is still perfectly fine in WvW and PVE.

3. Why would you choose to sPVP on a gimmick build that is almost certainly going to be nerfed and THEN complain it got nerfed? That’s as silly as the Mesmer thread about Time Warp.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: Wonderer.1790

Wonderer.1790

1. Quickness being as powerful as it was kept you from getting the buffs you needed for more than 1 build.

2. Warrior is still perfectly fine in WvW and PVE.

3. Why would you choose to sPVP on a gimmick build that is almost certainly going to be nerfed and THEN complain it got nerfed? That’s as silly as the Mesmer thread about Time Warp.

Boon hate and bunker class ele’s and guardians will hopefully get shafted next patch to balance this out. This was poor decision making on A – nets part though and will push away a lot of warrior players. Can’t wait for next patch to punish all those gimmicky ele and guardian builds hahahaha.

80 Thief, 80 Warrior, working on Mesmer.

(edited by Wonderer.1790)

26.03.2013 Update

in Warrior

Posted by: Sil.4560

Sil.4560

Fully concur. People who hammer their face on their keyboard with their bunker Guardians just annoy me now. Congratulations, you play the most unkillable brick wall of a character you could have chosen. I hope they get nerfed into the floor or that we get boon hate so strong it rips their easymode characters apart so that maybe they’re forced to play a non “try 2 die” class.

(edited by Sil.4560)