Berserker Theorycrafting

Berserker Theorycrafting

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

GW2skills has updated to have all the Berserker stuff. With the Beta Weekend 2 quickly approaching I think now is the time to start thinking of builds.

Here’s a few I’ve come up with so far:

Glassy Rifle War

You could use sundering leap instead of Wild Blow. In theory, you could Wild Blow a group of enemies reviving and get a huge chain reaction. Taunting them to you could do some major damage if you manage to get them all stacked on top of each other.

Hybrid Glass Burn

Potentially crazy burn and bleed application. While really glassy, the Rampager Ammy will make up for your lack of other condis with power.

Tanky CC Master

This one will be a bit weak to conditions, but has enough CC and blocks that you’ll hopefully be able to avoid being hit by many in the first place.

Weird Condi CC Hybrid

This would be SOOOOOO much better with Baseline Fast Hands. You could run something like this then. I mostly just wanna see how absurd Skull Grinder is with these traits.

There would be a ton more options using Tactics with baseline Fast Hands…but sadly it’s not a thing.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Berserker Theorycrafting

in Warrior

Posted by: BlackTruth.6813

BlackTruth.6813

Out of all the builds that YOU made, the only good one is the Mace + Hammer one. You have no clue how to make the Berserker heal work tbh.

But even though the third build is your best one I don’t recommend people of your skill level to do mace + hammer anyways because Mace + Hammer requires actual mechanics.

Some of the combinations from Berserker won’t really need fast hands either.

twitch.tv/blacktruth009
Schwahrheit, #1 Fuhrer NA, Just your everyday typical rager

Berserker Theorycrafting

in Warrior

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

Because you’ve seen me play before…

BlackTruth…I’ve been trying to ignore you but I can’t anymore. You aren’t as good as you think you are. Your ideas about what this class is are flat out wrong.

Any suggestion I see by you is to make Warrior even more of a one trick pony and then call it skill. Found it:

What really needs to happen is.. more harsh incentives. Like Signet of Might for example should allow you to ignore protection AND make your attacks unblockable but make it a 60 second cool down. Why is this balanced? Because you will probably sacrifice a defensive cool down for it and in turn, be an easier kill even though you will have an easier time killing.

Signet of Fury should make it so that when you disable a foe, they cannot use a stun break for the next 3 seconds but I don’t think they have the technology for this one.

How is making a signet ignore boons skill? You just wanted a easier time. Also, a signet that removes all counterplay to stun? Real balanced and fair.

You constantly post the same few videos. One time you said you can make a build work without Rampage…then post a clip in which you use Rampage.

Also, the third build is probably the weakest one. It has little condi removal and only so-so mobility. It’s just a fun idea from the interrupts standpoint.

A mod is probably gonna remove this, but I’m tired of your condescending attitude. Please stop replying to my posts. I will be ignoring you from now on.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Berserker Theorycrafting

in Warrior

Posted by: Valik Shin.9027

Valik Shin.9027

I could see these being viable but I would r week them some personally.

1st build I think u should take blood reaction. I know u would loose survivability but this to me looks like a burst build which means having extra ferocity would be nice

2nd build I like. I would also try it more condi with carrion for a tankier spec that can let the condi set in

3rd build I don’t like berserker cause it seams more condi based but it might work ok

4th build would be good for 1v1 especially in the hands of a skilled player that’s is good with interrupts. Might try it with carrion.

Just my suggestions but won’t really know untill we can try them out

Valik Shin
Darkwood Legion [DARK]
Yak’s Bend

Berserker Theorycrafting

in Warrior

Posted by: ShakeyStorm.7180

ShakeyStorm.7180

Am planning to do this for WvW
Wild Fire

Get fire field from torch > Sundering Leap into zerg for Fire Aura > Swap to trigger Chill sigil > Axe#5 for Whirl Finisher (if still in fire field) and tons of adrenaline > Activate Berserker > Hulk Smash > Activate Rampage after Berserker > Hulk Smash

Berserker Theorycrafting

in Warrior

Posted by: mPascoal.4258

mPascoal.4258

From all builds listed, I might try the 1st one but with this instead>

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJARUnMdAdhgVhAmkCEliliATJvF9iCGDgHQA494mcfuA-TpBFwAMeAAEOCA12fYxFAoaZAAHCAA

I’m not a big Rifle player, but I also don’t want to play Berserker with GS/Hammer, unless there is nothing else viable which will be sad …

I will also try Berserker without Discipline, don’t know exactly with what but I will.
Fast Hands baseline would open for so many builds, but instead I have to be locked into one spec line everytime I want to build a Warrior for PvP

Phask - Guardian/DH | Phaskk - Warrior | Phaask - Revenant

Berserker Theorycrafting

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

I’m planning on messing around with http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQNAR5XnMdAlki9dAehAciglqATpH04yBILuGQA490mantA-TpBCwAAOCAZeAAXOIA52fIcZAGXAAA

I know this is far from ideal but you can actually AoE might stack like crazy due to being able to use back to back primal burst skills (Arcing Sear+Skull Grinder) in addition to having crazy weakness and cripple uptime, you also maintain great CC thanks to skullcracker that enables you to land your 2 heavy hitters (100b and WA, the second of which is a beast whirl finisher as a little extra) and you can easily maintain 100% Fury uptime thanks to axe #4. Signet of fury for easy >=50% Berserker mode uptime and the passive precision further boosts our ferocity for a nice 229% crit dmg while in Berserker mode if w haven’t used the signet yet. Also lots of stunbreaks and stability (Although its obvious Eternal Champ will get nerfed).

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

Berserker Theorycrafting

in Warrior

Posted by: TheNatural.2846

TheNatural.2846

Hey All,

I have two sets of ascended gear, one power focused and one dire focused. On that note, I think builds for power for zerker will self explanatory, but let’s see what we can come up with for a condition focused variant. I’ll start with two builds.

The first link is the version I am more likely to take. With signet mastery along with about 25% crit chance I can get a high enough number to make use of on crit bleeds. Since, bleeds are a wars best friend, (maybe fire now too) I think we can protect one or other when running a new condi build. This build is easy to maintain might as is most war builds that make use of fire fields and longbow.

My only fear is still getting bursted down, which is definitely possible. If that proves to be the case even with roughly 30k hp and 3400 armor, I would drop arms in favor of defense, take dogged march, defy pain, and cleansing ire. Either way this should be a fun build.

If we can get fast hands standard approved and implemented I would take discipline away.

[url]http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNAsfTnMdANegVhAukCElilpA74IEAGZKBhaXP4N1+antA-T1SFABA8AAiTLgd6C0TJoTKPa4QAQp6PIcEAeSJGc7Pk8JAgUAwsrC-w[url]

[url]http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJEQNAsfTnMdANegVhA2kCElilpA74IEAGZKBhaXP4N1+artA-TlSHABD8AAqY/h00C4muAbPBAypEsgDBAjq/AwRA4IlfkCAmlVA-w[url]