Best healer in game II

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Twiista.1689

Twiista.1689

Hey Psybunny,

Endure Pain lasts for 5 seconds. I have no idea where warriors got the notion that it only lasts 3 seconds. Same with Defy Pain. You can test this yourself very easily.

First make sure you can see your cooldown timer on your skills via settings. Then put Endure Pain as one of your slot skills…then use it. You will clearly see that the effect from the skill ends when the cooldown of the skill is at 85 seconds.

Sure footed increases stance duration by 25%. With this trait the stance durations become this…

Endure Pain = 6.25 seconds
Frenzy = 5 seconds
Berserker and Balanced = 10 seconds

Also, endure pain and defy pain DO NOT share cooldowns. Neither does balanced stance and last stand. This is another misconception. The trait cooldowns are independent of the utility cooldowns.

Being one shotted from 25% hp is very likely if you are in berserker gear. But take someone in soldier’s for exampe and it becomes very unlikely to get one shotted from above 25% to 0 unless they get zerged or against a champion or something. And if you go 30 in defense to get the trait, most likely you are in the second group.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Lalangamena.3694

Lalangamena.3694

I still haven’t seen the discussed build. (also what is this asura skill?)

I am trying to speculate, and the best banner regen support build that I can imagine is this:
http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.0|9.1k.h6.e.1k.hy|c.1m.h1l.g.1m.ha|1k.71g.1k.71g.1k.71h.1k.71h.1k.b1h.1k.b1h|21l.0.21l.0.31l.0.21l.0.31l.0.2u.0|a2.0.u59b.u59b.0|4r.0|0.0.0.0.0|e

1-since the Achilles heel of the banner build is conditions, I feel like traited warhorn and restorative strength is a must.

2- not sure if conditions converted by warhorn are affected by boon duration. if not. then full set of water runes should be used.
with all cleric gear exotic and ascended cleric accessories (soldier back) which currently hard to achieve due to high price of ascended earrings, the highest healing power achievable is 1444 (+250 full sigil stack), which gives 310 (341 with full sigil stack) health regeneration.

400 regen per tic to allies require 2160 healing power by the formula
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Regeneration

which is not achievable in the game yet.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Falcon.8257

Red Falcon.8257

Doesn’t banner regen only affect 5 ppl since a couple patches ago? Is 5 ppl considered a zerg now? Guess I’m really outta the loop now.

Banner “pulses” and applies regen to the 5 closest allies.
This means that regen will apply to other people if they are closer than someone else’s, effectively letting you buff a lot of people with it.
With boon duration runes you can effectively walk through a zerg and apply the regen to a lot of different people.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: FASTCAR.7831

FASTCAR.7831

Red falcon A+++
As I stated, what I show is proof of concept, NOT all that I can do ( why would I give ALL my tricks to people I fight against in a pvp game?)

In my usual setup just walking past my flags gives you 45 sec of 350-409 regen/tick
I have had 50+ ALL getting my heals at the same time.People can run several screens away and still have my heals.

When “in combat” you cant get the super fast hit point regen. having my 45+ sec buff lets people get out of range for a few sec> heal some>and hop back in.Normally they would be dead.
Also ,MANY people when say : Sieging a door of a keep or OL> you stand at a door beating on it.people are raining down spells,arrows,arrow carts and such.MANY people cant take these hits.They WILL die. With my flag heals+ buffs they can stand there forever or at least MUCH longer.

gets even better, wont go into it now

Also, No class, no build no person on this game can do somthing this build can.
Because of isnane tough/armor/2x EP and self regen for 1100+ a sec ( when I do this)
I can use a flame ram at a door when no others can. I regen so fast and mitigate so well I can stand in places and not drop ( ram)

Multi arrow carts, plenty of arrows,plenty of various bombs and flaming this and that hit me..I just keep smashing the door.IF I do get low life I dont just drop like ALL other classes will. Auto defy pain kicks in 6.5 sec I regen 409 a tick THEN I block 4 sec ,409 a tick>then I CLICK endure pain 6.5 sec of 409 a tick, then 1 sec mace block 409 and finally a 12.500+ self heal> back to smashing door

What the nubs dont get “total effect” its NOT just about the healing
Its the total effect you have on battles.
Continue next

This is one of the 3 huge tricks of a properly done flag setup.

(edited by Moderator)

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

When ONE lil asuran is at a door with 5-50+ at range shooting door..who is the target?
ME, thats who. As I distract …others are doing the wet work.

Am I at the door keeping you ALL looking at me while we set up a cat u cant see and put a hole in the side of your building? YEP

Again, what I listed what proof of concept NOT all I do, or can do or REAL pvp tacticts. there is a REASON we are always out numbered 2-5 to 1 and often have ALL the map.

I guess it comes down to what effect does a class have in the “big picture”
I.E. necros and ENG useless 99% of the time in wvw.Reason you see so few or none at times. the same person would have more battle field effect playing another class.

again
YES, other classes can to 1/2 decent healing in TINY range with ALOT of work and rotations/cooldowns. ( heck, my ranger managed 1000 a tick for 30 sec bursts…I doubt ANYONE else in this game has figured that one out)

Total effect the warrior has on battles is just better.,easier,safer.

Answer to Mayanreaper that PM me : better actually, Often I give flags to our 3 best thieves.They can run super fast,get free buffs and have massive regen for 90 sec or so the flag lasts +45 sec more the buff lasts.
Picture allready insane thieves with massive regen for 1.5 mins or so.

Repeat, I have MANY tactics I use..I DONT say all of them for a good reason.
Personally I hope some of the younglings do use other classes as healers….that much easier for us to roll them.

STILL NO OTHER VIDEOS

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

There is no better build than the mantra healing mesmer if you want pure HP/s. Regen from phantasms + huge healing bursts every 5 seconds. The build really impairs the mesmers combat ability as it takes a long time to cast a mantra. Warriors have to expend very little time to heal and can support in other ways.

Ele’s healing is a bit overrated as ele’s tend to swap in and out of attunements they often arnt hitting the water heals on cooldown, and because their combofields other classes can combofinish to increase hp/s. You can say an ele is a better healer because you can blastfinish for huge group healing.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

I saw a rabbit once.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: xiv.7136

xiv.7136

I saw a rabbit once.

I like rabbits.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: davishwulf.9641

davishwulf.9641

Very interesting videos & build

This is the beauty of the Warrior, healer is not my cup of cake, but the amount of possible builds for this class and versatility of it is incredible.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Jusanden.3897

Jusanden.3897

What the nubs dont get “total effect” its NOT just about the healing
Its the total effect you have on battles.

Guardians: aoe projectile reflection (Wall of reflection: 10 sec untraited 40 sec cd).
20 second projetile block (Shield of avenger: 60 sec cd untraited, may allow occasional well timed projectile to go through, shield can be killed early to end effect)
Shield of absorption: 4sec block + heal + 5 target knockback., 40 sec cd untraited.
Tome of courage: Aoe heals up the wazzoo, aoe protection, blinds, and a full heal and a 10 target daze (assuming wiki is correct)
Tome of (whatever the offensive one is called)*: Aoe quickness, fury, knockdown
Healing breeze: Aoe heal (im getting lazy and not going to post the cd’s and skill details anymore, you can look them up at )
Aoe stability: Stand your ground, hallowed stance.
Aoe protection: Multiple sources, most importantly Hold the Line and Shield 4 skill.
Aoe condition removal: Purging Flames, Save yourselves, light combo field + whirling wrath.
Traits: Aoe might, protection, regen from Virtues. Aoe heal over time aura from battle prescence,
Virtues: Aoe heal and aoe block.

Yes some of these are mutually exclusive, please just pick 3 utilityes and 2 weapon sets and don’t complain my inability to permutate all the possible weapon, utility, elite, and trait combinations.
I’m sorry, but according to your argument that healing isn’t everything, I think guardians win. There’s multiple other traits and skills I haven’t even used yet. If you want me to try to theory craft a build (I’m not a guardian expert), I would be happy to help. I am also not required to post a video as you have only given “proof in concept,” that is all I’m obligated to produce as well. I’m sure if you go over to the guardian forums, they would be happy to oblige.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

fastcar, could you post a mists vid or build of your best warrior setup for healing? I’d like to do some personal testing like you’ve suggested; comparing different classes. Is that a fair way to evaluate the strength of warrior healing, or do you find that it scales out of the mists better than other classes? (Ignoring the argument about heal practicality/range, which I get).

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: AlBundy.7851

AlBundy.7851

I hope this thread never drops out of 1st. Whatever we disagree or agree on it lets always keep this thread number 1.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Rainbow.3496

Rainbow.3496

i laughed at someone saying gaurdians cant last long in fights. Never come in contact with pvp ever then….

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

Brigg,ALL classes heal better in the real game then mysts.By quite a bit.
The actual build is not hard to figure out.

But all are about the same VS each other in the mysts.
Good for you. test !Some things will shock you.
In wvw you will heal 10-20% MORE then in the mysts.
you can also see the how some classes healing is harder to pull off and maintain then others.

I have a fully geared guardian I never use anymore.
besides my actual tests, I played with my crew and just asked them ( after 1 day each)
DO you like what my war or gard does as far as healing/buffs and such.
ALL 12 I asked said WAR hands down.( not even close)

Those that have never tested ( or played) all classes are clueless. They just assume.
MY gard lasted long in some fights..just not as long as the war does.

1 myst issue : you will be healing ONLY you when testing VS npc bad guys.
this is very diff then healing an army of people at the same time.
you can see how all the heals work though.
how some are just easy to pull off in the heat of battle and some not at all.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

I like guardians alot, I just think they are 100x more usefull in a melee bulldozer build.

As for the ranger small range burst 1000ish a tick : its nice for very small areas and short time.Used with good timing its amazing.

For a goof we made 5 shout heal spec warriors in 1 group.( test)
about every 5 sec we had a 9000 group heal+buffs+cure+ your self 12500 heal every 25whatever secs.There is a trick to this 5 man that is so brutal it is wrong.makes you feel guilty playing it ( must be 5 asurans) ever have a 10,000+ confuse on you? for almost 8 sec…heh

this was amazing. reminded me of pre nurf warden groups in DAOC back in the day.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Vv W.7821

Vv W.7821

An interesting idea, but due to how you keep asking opposition to your build to provide videos instead of provide the information they are asking for I’m going to wait before getting the gear required to try it.

Redundant Sasquatch – 80 Warrior – [aYe] – HoD

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

As I am not in front of a Judge, I really dont have anyswer any silly questions.

Errmmm, sorry to break it to ya, but you are in front of a judge. Multiple judges actually. And we are all demanding proof, which you have withheld. And the questions are not silly, they are relevant to the thread. A lot of people are asking how you are doing this, as you are not actually providing an answer, people are automatically going to say you are wrong.

Proof of concept isn’t enough in this case. You are proclaiming that warriors are the best pvp healers there are. You simply cannot make this statement without providing a build for people to test and critique. It’s like peer review journals. If its not reviewed, its not credible.

Also, logical fallacies… and a whole bunch in your argument:

1. Burden of Proof: You have to prove that your argument (warriors are the best pvp healers) is true. Not just in concept, but actually prove it.

2. Strawman: You are misinterpreting our arguments. Though we are not sure if this is intentional, its here. A lot of people aren’t critiquing you, they are critiquing the fact that you haven’t given them enough information.

3. Tu qouque: You are answering our questions with criticism. You are yelling at us to test before accusing you, while claiming things scores of people disagree on.

4. Ad hominem: We (at least some of us) are not trolls. Do not attempt to undermine our credibility by calling us 8th grade trolls. That has nothing to do with the argument at hand. Even if we are 8th grade trolls, it has no consequence on the argument itself.

5. Anecdotal evidence: We have no way of verifying your evidence. You give us one YouTube video of your stats (which people have noted, covers up your buff bar) but no way to reproduce the results themselves.

Next point:
Check your evidence, or post your evidence. You are claiming that endure pain lasts 5 seconds, 6.5 if traited. You said that you recorded a video in 60 fps and counted the frames in that video. Good job, now post the video onto YouTube. After all, we should be able to reap the benefits of your testing and confirm that the endure pain duration bug is gone. After verifying it of course. And the best way to do that would be with your video, as Youtube has a timer, and 3 and 5 seconds is a large enough difference that we should be able to tell if it has been fixed. (see also:http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Endure_Pain)

offtopic: The fact that you said you recorded in 60 fps has piqued my computer interests, not many people are able to record stuff in 60 fps.

Random thought: when you say

In my usual setup just walking past my flags gives you 45 sec of 350-409 regen/tick
I have had 50+ ALL getting my heals at the same time.People can run several screens away and still have my heals.

I’m getting suspicious. There is no way. I repeat: no way, that 50 people can get your banner heals. The banner heals are continuous on 5 targets. As in they constantly apply regen to all targets in range. 4 possible banners x 5 targets each = 20 targets. Assuming even better case scenario than the fact that there’s absolutely no overlap of healing areas to get the 20 targets. If we factor in 100% boon duration, thus each banner would apply 6 sec on 3 sec cd. The amount of targets gets doubled. That would be 40 targets max. Please don’t post random numbers.

in terms of the logical fallacies, you could say the same to 80% of the people who have posted in this thread.

but lol @ this thread though, funny

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Jusanden.3897

Jusanden.3897

in terms of the logical fallacies, you could say the same to 80% of the people who have posted in this thread.

Presenting case A: The fallacy fallacy.

@ Fastcar: do you mind not double posting? There isn’t a rule against it, but it bothers me for some reason (im a bit ocd sometimes) and you can just use the edit button if you forgot to put something in.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

Presenting case A: The fallacy fallacy.

@ Fastcar: do you mind not double posting? There isn’t a rule against it, but it bothers me for some reason (im a bit ocd sometimes) and you can just use the edit button if you forgot to put something in.

nice try to be cool but not quite

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Sanny.1270

Sanny.1270

some of us enjoy feeding, its pretty lulzy seeing the op write out two post long responses.

Second To God ~ 80 Warrior
http://www.youtube.com/user/T3hSanny

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Med.6150

Med.6150

I am confused about this thread. In fact, I am just going to drop two lines here and get the hell out of here, before my IQ starts dropping:

1. The 40k+ HPs video by FASTCAR: The elite skill Rampage was used, which temporarily increases your HPs (and other stats like Toughness) by quite a lot. Nice try.

2. Endure Pain (the utility) lasts 4s untraited and 5s with Sure-Footed. Defy Pain (30 defense trait) lasts 3s and is not affected by Sure-Footed at all.

(edited by Med.6150)

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: MiLkZz.4789

MiLkZz.4789

Psybunny is one of those love to quote numbers guys….at LEAST know what you’re talking about. “Shield 3s+EP 3s+DP 3s,” EP is 3 sec? sure about that? what trait is 25% longer stance..any clue? How long is EP with 25% longer stance trait?
( clue…your off) I use a mace with shield.Says it blocks one hit but actually blocks for 1 sec I found. 2 × 6.5 sec EP+4 sec shield block+1 sec mace block…and there is even more actually
ALSO I have a trait at low damage I get auto EP for another free 6.5 sec.
PLEASE know a class and traits b4 you spout off facts.

I am not going to get into it with teeniebopper trolls who never even played a warrior nor even have a full heal set for ( insert class here) OR tested all classes in actual wvw.

Oh I’m gonna love this one. EP/DP last for 3 seconds, because they are bugged since the beta “nerf” to EP, the trait for 25% stance increase makes it into 5 seconds not 6.5, but you would know that if you’d actually test what you spew out. DP only triggers if you go down to 25% hp and you’re not oneshotted from 30% to 0% for example, they still have overlapping CD issues. Same thing with balanced stance and last stand. Shield stance lasts for 3 seconds not 4, surely you would know that. Why are you listing DP as “MORE” if you already counted it to 2x EP, or do you have some special EP that doesn’t have 90s cd? I’m fairly certain I’m a bit more experienced than you.

Wanna compare kittens with me? (pic attached)

EDIT: Thanks xiv, made me smile.
EDIT 2: Still waiting for a screen of that 50k hp FASTCAR.
This seems to be max if I’m not forgetting anything.
http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.0|7.1d.9d.9.1d.9d|0.0.0.0.0.0|1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d|1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d|0.0.u000.u000.0|3t.0|0.0.0.0.0|e
and it’s way below what you claimed.

I see your 33.7k health and raise you 34.7k health
http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.0|7.1d.9d.e.1d.9d|0.0.0.0.0.0|1d.7x.1d.7x.1d.7x.1d.7x.1d.7x.1d.7x|1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d.1d.9d|a3.0.u29c.u68c.0|3t.1|0.0.0.0.0|e

But yea many things OP stated are wrong. This doesn’t take away warriors are an awesome class and can do decent heals. Not the best, but you got to take the condition removal into account. And a decent build warrior is the tankiest thing in game.

Warrior of [VcY], guild from Seafarer’s Rest
First troll to receive 10/10
Best golem driver EU

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Psybunny.8906

Psybunny.8906

To be a bit better than OP, I actually tested EP/DP today. Recorded with bandicam in 30 fps and did a frame by frame playback in Sony Vegas. I have to admit, I was wrong in one point, but overall it’s the same as I thought and is widely known.

Anyways the results:
EP non traited: 4 seconds (not the 3 secs I thought it was)
EP traited: 5 seconds
DP non traited: 3 seconds
DP traited: 3 seconds

If anyone wants I can upload the raw videos somewhere or add an counter to videos and upload them to youtube if someone explains to me real quick on how to make a counter there. I’m kinda noobish on video editing software.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Leo G.4501

Leo G.4501

Yeah, you don’t get it.

Try playing a cleric guardian and doing a dodge roll with the trait.

Or blast finisher an ele water field a few times.

Then do the maths on how many times those heals go off, compared to aggregated healing on banners.

Then you’ll understand why regen banners are garbage. You’ll get the same regen on more people with guardian and ele anyway.

They’re called combo fieldslearn what they do

If combo field heals were the best source of healing, Rangers have Elementalist beat. Elementalist water fields are short lived and you have one blast for it (2 with EA from Arcane tree on earth dodge…try coordinating Geyser with Eruption and then an earth dodge…). Outside of actually using utilities to blast, Staff ele has nothing useful to blast their own water fields to effectively heal.

Others using the water field to blast off of end up using their own healing power for the combo and if they aren’t specc’ed for healing, it won’t be that much.

It relies on coordination, not the fields themselves. You can’t get as much regen on Guardian or Elementalist unless you can get past the 5 target cap on buffs. I only know of elementalist skills but water swap, staff water and so forth are capped to how many the elementalist can hit, which is 5 at a time. You have to be hitting the same 5 targets with regen to stack duration and this is difficult. It’s easy to get 30+sec or regen on yourself and 15-20sec of regen on 5, but beyond that, you’ll have short-lived regen if you’re trying to put it on more than 5 targets.

Banners aren’t trash because they can stack 30+sec of regen on people easily so long as the area isn’t saturated with allies (then it’s whoever is closest to the banner). Banners bypass the 5 cap by having more than 1 banner. A warrior can heal lots of people better than an elementalist because that cap shoots any healer in the knee. An elementalist with water fields will have barely combos to heal people with and 2 fields that last less than 10sec doesn’t a healer make.

The only decent way an elementalist can sustain heal is to spam auto-attack when they aren’t rolling in their combo field. Still, it requires you to get in there and do that.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

About 15 of us….
About 30+ E-bay
About 30+ CDI
1 warrior healer..PRICELESS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuuirIZ-Qd4
Real vids uploading now

**Edit, vid working now.

(edited by FASTCAR.7831)

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Dedelta.5018

Dedelta.5018

The video is Blocked FASTCAR

Master of Minions – [TSF] The Shining Force
Necromancer\Elementalist\Guardian\Theif
[TC] Tarnished Coast

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

Bleh must be the music. Not sure how to get around that.
Wondered why the other 3 wont Upload.

Vid #11 shows me healing 50+ same time a new high of 440 a tick
Need some kind of workaround

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: CookMETEnder.7582

CookMETEnder.7582

Oh look, still no charts.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Redscope.6215

Redscope.6215

After reading this OP I’ve only got 2 things to say derail-wise:

I play daily at work and some at home.8-10 hours a day.

1. Where the hell do you (not) work that you can spend all day playing GW2 instead?

FASTCAR EVOTURBO ( or Im Sooo Cute and my pet Piggy tails)
http://ascendant.dkpsystem.com/viewpic.php?id=161

2. Why would you go out of your way to post a link to pics of “yourself” from what appears to be a selection of highschool senior/prom photos from the 80s?

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled trolling…

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

Oh look, still no charts.

Well if I had the charts, I wouldn’t post them either if only out of spite for you being obnoxious about it…

But yeah, keep pressin for them charts, mate!

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Mint Rubber.6543

Mint Rubber.6543

Let’s be completely honest here.

A warrior with 4 banners can put regen on 20 people with a range of more then 3600 if placed perfectly. No other class or skill can do the same.

I’m not talking about efficiency here or whether it’s better than other healing combos. I’m simply stating that if you want to see the highest amount of green numbers this is the way to go.

I tried banner heals in WvW but with one banner it’s not much and with more you need people to carry them (gl with that). In pve it’s a good tactic since no other class can stack that much regen (up to 40+ seconds if ppl stay in range), in fact in most of my fractal runs i use the banner of discipline with traited warhorn.

I remember going full kitten healing power at one point. Complete cleric gear, healing food and sigil of healing. The regen ticked for more then 500/sec and with the new ascended gear it can go even higher.

We can debate the merits of regen vs burst healing till the end of time so please don’t dis on banners – they’re good at what they do.

Warrior of Seafarer’s Rest EU

(edited by Mint Rubber.6543)

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

You cant get 500
Ascendant gear heals for less ( less heal stats) unless a very recent patch changed this
otherwise right on

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Opale.8926

Opale.8926

blah.

I was totally pumped to see a warrior healing thread but this thread is all pretty fail. No real info other than stating the obvious – we can put out decent healing with banners.

Btw OP, no offense but your videos don’t show us anything useful – you tooted your horn but show something entirely different. I won’t even jump on the clicker insult bandwagon because those aside – your contribution to those pushes was nil. <3 carry? Also, you claim to not want to show your secrets…that must explain why you stand around doing nothing most the time.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

blah.

I was totally pumped to see a warrior healing thread but this thread is all pretty fail. No real info other than stating the obvious – we can put out decent healing with banners.

Btw OP, no offense but your videos don’t show us anything useful – you tooted your horn but show something entirely different. I won’t even jump on the clicker insult bandwagon because those aside – your contribution to those pushes was nil. <3 carry? Also, you claim to not want to show your secrets…that must explain why you stand around doing nothing most the time.

I have to agree, by how you were stating your build I was expecting some awesome phenomenon of healing and green numbers. But when all things are said, it doesn’t matter how good your heals are, what profession you’re using or how your gear set-up is. It all comes down to one very simple and flat fact in this game:

Healing is unimpressive.

Pure and simple, a build can heal for 1/2 what your build shows and do 5 other things 2x as good. Which is ultimately more impressive is how you play it. But admittedly, having 350 HP every second can take the edge off of come conditions received or AoE splash. It likely won’t save anyone though.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: CookMETEnder.7582

CookMETEnder.7582

Wait… for… it…

Oh, LOOK! Still no charts!

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Opale.8926

Opale.8926

Wait… for… it…

Oh, LOOK! Still no charts!

/eyeroll. Nobody gives a kitten about charts. However, videos mirroring what the OP was selling would be nice.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Leo G.4501

It’s the meme-based culture. Apparently ‘THE CHARTS!’ is something he feels is hilarious and in true meme fashion, repeats it ad nauseum. Whether it’s funny or not, he’ll hold onto his meme catch phrase in desperation as letting it go would be like admitting it was never funny, clever or even troll-bait worthy as most have simply commented and passed it over thereafter. But yeah, repetition is funny?

….IMO, of course.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Mint Rubber.6543

Mint Rubber.6543

You cant get 500
Ascendant gear heals for less ( less heal stats) unless a very recent patch changed this
otherwise right on

True, it was more than 400 not 500.
As for ascended gear there are more combinations available now:
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_ascended_equipment#Rings

Stacking healing power is fun for the first time but after a while it becomes obvious that you’re hurting your dps way too much for those extra few hp in the long run. This is a warrior not a wet nurse, especially in WvW.

As I said previously banner regen is more useful in pve imo. In WvW you need lots of things to be perfect (banner spacing, nobody under the effects of more than one banner, people to carry banners, etc.). The healing’s still good tough, but this was never the problem.

Now for my 2 copper on the best healing in WvW:
The difference between mindless zergs and organised groups is the use of combos.
The best way to heal in in WvW is to use water field combos.
Rangers and eles should throw the water fields and the rest should have blast finishers ready (banner skill 5 works wonders here – everybody can use it). With enough fields and finishers you can heal an obscene amount of hp, well over anything single skills can muster.

Warrior of Seafarer’s Rest EU

(edited by Mint Rubber.6543)

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

I used to run this build all day every day, but for the past few weeks (and since I started recording my WvW sessions) I have been running other support builds. I’ll try and get some videos up this weekend.

I know exactly what build she’s running, as well as the food, I’m just curious what runes she uses. May be we can compare notes?

EDIT: I talked to her in-game and she says she uses Runes of the Grove.

I decided to post a guide I wrote on this build a long time ago. You can find that here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/All-Purpose-Banner-Support-Build

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

(edited by robocafaz.9017)

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: xFireize.6318

xFireize.6318

It’s really nice having her heal in WvW.

Bloo Foefire [RAM]
Yak’s Bend
Why bother being a Guardian if you don’t guard anyone?

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Ofek.1743

Ofek.1743

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Grounder.7381

Grounder.7381

i think the passive from banners alone is already good support. (90 stat + 10%crit dmg/boon duration)
those heals looks real good.. especially when it heals lot of people even though your char is away. not that bursty, but looks sustained enough..

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Arpheus.6918

Arpheus.6918

The banner healer support as warrior is nice. At least it helps many players with a powerful regeneration. Most don’t have healing power which means that if they have regen it ticks at 130-150 per sec which is very weak compared to the almost 400.

I’m playing ranger as main and was trying to get the max healing possible. I know there is regen boon, blast finisher from drakes, runes of water gives healing and the leaps heal yourself but not the party. Then there is the elite spirit which dies fast^^

While I can maintain tons of healing on myself the group heal is kinda 300+ regeneration, 1320 or 1390 x2 from blast finisher from 2 drakes and 2x 13xx from the runes. I never really use the nature spirit but it would add 320 per sec. All this during one healing spring which has 30 sec cd.
I have never found any way to heal group members for 1k per second. For myself I have the additional signet which grants me a special regen and the pet even 3 times the regen and then the pet natural regen which also grants me regen all 2 seconds.

Thats it basically what I found out so far. Is there anything I am missing? Also how can you reach 2100 heal rating?
I tried to use all exotic gear that I have + 300 healing from traits + 165 from runes and it grants me around 1470. Add the 250 from the sigill and thats 1720.
The food will probably add 150 (not sure about that didn’t test it) which would mean 1870. Your banner adds 90 thats 1960 or something like that.
The food might add more on warriors or my calculations from the food might be wrong. Am I missing something?

(edited by Arpheus.6918)

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

xiv.7136

If you can’t see how little healing that is, I don’t know what to tell you.

Those little ticks of 300 mean nothing. They are saving no one. You’re just part of a pug zerg and not really doing anything in it.

You think because you see 5 little green numbers, that you’re doing amazing healing. You’re not.

The fact that you think your tiny heals are making any difference to the outcome of fights means you really don’t understand the game.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

Just a peek at my stats at the moment of this vid.
I can vary stuff quite alot.
More then 10 000 more life and 5000 armor
More heal power or Cond
Dictated by group setup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbCcqfj7d5c

Rampage, and you’re in a keep with buffs on it.

Further evidence that this excessive amount of HP is a lie is in another post of yours:

About 15 of us….
About 30+ E-bay
About 30+ CDI
1 warrior healer..PRICELESS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuuirIZ-Qd4
Real vids uploading now

**Edit, vid working now.

Video shows 23k.

As others have pointed out, you say at one point 2×6.5s endure pain AND a procced one (defy pain) .. so where’s the 3rd coming from?

Lastly, from your opening post

Heals :new trick at bottom I can AOE regen 900 range 333-409 a tick NON stop always+ buffs that come with flags. ( never ending)OR I can AOE shout heal 600 ranage+cure+buff instantly 9000 about every 20 sec.( again, based on whats best for group makeup.)

I have found a way within the rules to both shout heal and also how to regen 20+ at the same time

Shout healing AND banner healing, without any shouts on your bar or being able to somehow take 2 tier3 traits? I’ve yet to see evidence to support this ridiculous claim.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

Nea, I said : I do not show all my trics or tacticts for a REASON.Why would I give people I fight against so much power?
I change my skills 50x a day. based on fight, group and other factors.
Sadly 350-400 ticks DO help. 50+ people a day thank me fo healing and tell me how much it helps.I have NOT healed and then healed for thounsands of battles.I see the diff.
Sorry if our server crushed you(

I frankly dont care what claims any of you “see”.As of YET no one has shown anything better or even close on a vid.

“more then 5 is not possible to heal at once”
Play with your pause key..I have vids with 7-50+ at a time. I think this is like 10-15 often.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuPV0Jhe7w8

Again what I tell you is proof of concept..NOT all that I can do.

Does the US Military tell china/russia ALL our secrets?
I mean most think the TR3B is a “ufo” lol

I tell you just enough, if you dont like it…dont post.
I HAVE told other Yak bend folks.

Ty for the now 300+ Subscriptions and thanks.Also the 400+ views.
Sorry I can not answer all your PM and Emails. WIll address some of them later today maybe.It is my birthday.Going out a while and no work.

• was sent a pm SAYING " I bet all these kids who dont understand the build /power of heal are the same ones that used cheat codes on nintendo and playstation and xbox"

I agree. They want everything handed to them. Doing actual work to test and learn, never gonna happen.

100+ asked me " do these nubs upset you or get you mad"?
No, all the better….that much easier for my server to roll over what they play on.

As usual those that have real questions, feel free to ask away.

14 DPS+ 1 healer VS 50+
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3awZ5dZTIfc
naaa heals dont work

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

xiv.7136

Nea, I said : I do not show all my trics or tacticts for a REASON.Why would I give people I fight against so much power?
I change my skills 50x a day. based on fight, group and other factors.
Sadly 350-400 ticks DO help. 50+ people a day thank me fo healing and tell me how much it helps.I have NOT healed and then healed for thounsands of battles.I see the diff.
Sorry if our server crushed you(

I frankly dont care what claims any of you “see”.As of YET no one has shown anything better or even close on a vid.

“more then 5 is not possible to heal at once”
Play with your pause key..I have vids with 7-50+ at a time. I think this is like 10-15 often.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuPV0Jhe7w8

Again what I tell you is proof of concept..NOT all that I can do.

Does the US Military tell china/russia ALL our secrets?
I mean most think the TR3B is a “ufo” lol

I tell you just enough, if you dont like it…dont post.
I HAVE told other Yak bend folks.

Ty for the now 300+ Subscriptions and thanks.Also the 400+ views.
Sorry I can not answer all your PM and Emails. WIll address some of them later today maybe.It is my birthday.Going out a while and no work.

• was sent a pm SAYING " I bet all these kids who dont understand the build /power of heal are the same ones that used cheat codes on nintendo and playstation and xbox"

I agree. They want everything handed to them. Doing actual work to test and learn, never gonna happen.

100+ asked me " do these nubs upset you or get you mad"?
No, all the better….that much easier for my server to roll over what they play on.

As usual those that have real questions, feel free to ask away.

14 DPS+ 1 healer VS 50+
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3awZ5dZTIfc
naaa heals dont work

Get help.

Best healer in game II

in Warrior

FASTCAR.7831

Got time for 1 question I get asked alot:
Not sure this is on topic
I have a machine I won at work.I am no PC expert.
Has a lil alien guy on it.They claim it was worth $ 4000 about a year ago or so.
“OC” 5 gig processor speed, quad sli with super clocked Nvidea cards,16g ram,liquid cooled and 8 fans,sound is somthing blaster or other,cm storm gaming mouse.Swan speakers and amp and sub.28 inch .2ms moniter.cyberpower 8 hour backup unit. 250g special drive SSD? it says, and 1tb hard drive. thats about all I can read

FPS w/o fraps on varies a bit with all on max possible.150+ usually.
For some reason FRAPS drops me alot.Never slows down by my eye but the fps numbers are as you asked..less.

I record in 30 FPS and 1080p. Mostly 30 fps because its MUCH less space and faster up-loads.You are right, you miss 50+% of my heals because of missing frames. Sometimes you see the end or start of a tick.On my screen its hard to even see there is so many darn green numbers.

Just started doing this. I record? like 10 fights a day.I am carefull to NOT show too much…I pick certain vids for this forum.

O yea, when I look at “handbrake” when I convert, I see 23-50 FPS even with the 30fps setting…you were right.

Off to my suprise party =P