Brawler's Recovery

Brawler's Recovery

in Warrior

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

For reasons you might not want to know, I must ask you, my fellow warriors to resolve an issue for me.

http://strawpoll.me/1700091

Just a poll and nothing more. Ultimately I am attempting to prove a point to some people who believe that the trait in question despite what it does, ultimately is a trait that “does its job.”

Some people really don’t get it I guess.

Thank you for your participation and interest.

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

Brawler's Recovery

in Warrior

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

what is its job maybe you should explain to us. cuz I see no one using it.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

Brawler's Recovery

in Warrior

Posted by: killahmayne.9518

killahmayne.9518

And here I thought all this time that #1 didn’t do it’s job.

Mace/Greatsword Video (Sept Patch)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoAjKtD6MLY

Brawler's Recovery

in Warrior

Posted by: xxHellBladexx.9163

xxHellBladexx.9163

I personally dont like it because its a T3 discipline trait, which costs alot of trait points imo, and all it does is remove blindness on weapon swap, which an AA can remove too.
It would be only good if you weapon swapped like crazy, and even then it wouldn’t be good. Classes either do mass blinds (theifs?) or rarely blinds (i guess?)

Brawler's Recovery

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

that trait is useless.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/balance/Warrior-Brawler-s-Recovery/3920279

come help voice out some support in there to change it.

Brawler's Recovery

in Warrior

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

This would be a very good minor trait.

Brawler's Recovery

in Warrior

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

This would be a very good minor trait.

yes, The 5th slot (25 points) replaced from might on swap. It’s very little different to this trait and this is a minor. imo the might on swap is a better trait and even that’s a minor and not a major.

They could easily switch blind/might on weapon swap with each other and have might boosted to ~3 might on weapon swap as a major trait and blind removal on swap as the minor instead.

This would make the 6th (30 points) in discipline a harder choice and make builds more varied with 3 useful traits to choose from.

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

Brawler's Recovery

in Warrior

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

Longbow. AA is double shot. It removes blind/block and still hits. Negates grandmaster investment need for this trait. If on the other hand all blindness cannot be applied for 5 seconds on weapon swap, this maybe useful against smoke field thieve’s.

Brawler's Recovery

in Warrior

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

at max it worth a adept minor