Cleansing ire-how will it function?

in Warrior

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Q:

How will cleansing ire function wither berserker?

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

in Warrior

Posted by: Julie Yann.5379

Julie Yann.5379

I want to know this as well.

Be careful what you wish for, Anet might just give it to you “HoT”
“…let us eat and drink, for tomorrow we shall die;.”

in Warrior

Posted by: Muchacho.2390

Muchacho.2390

According to stream primal burst skills will remove 3 conditions with cleansing ire. In fact all traits that depend on adrenaline level will work as if you adrenaline level is 3 if you have a full adrenaline bar in berzerker mode.

in Warrior

Julie Yann.5379

According to stream primal burst skills will remove 3 conditions with cleansing ire. In fact all traits that depend on adrenaline level will work as if you adrenaline level is 3 if you have a full adrenaline bar in berzerker mode.

So, potentially clearing 9 conditions in 15 seconds plus whatever gets cleared with your other skills. Sounds pretty OP.

in Warrior

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

So, potentially clearing 9 conditions in 15 seconds plus whatever gets cleared with your other skills. Sounds pretty OP.

Actually 12 conditions, Berserk removes 3, then +3 for each Primal Rage skill.

in Warrior

Julie Yann.5379

Actually 12 conditions, Berserk removes 3, then +3 for each Primal Rage skill.

but 9 from CI alone

in Warrior

TheLastNobody.8319

Hm…well than…if that’s true than that’s going to need a lot of toning down…

in Warrior

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

it is okay because conditions are very easily re applied.

conditions are always stronger than condition removals.

in Warrior

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

i just want this trait moves to discipline since it is kinda must have traut with -5s weapon swap time trait, haha

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in Warrior

Posted by: wolfer.7945

wolfer.7945

Let’s hope that make it only remove one per burst. Since al the skills are considered weaker.

in Warrior

Posted by: KittyRiv.5291

KittyRiv.5291

Kind of ironic how they nerf adrenaline with super fast decay and lose adrenaline on miss thus weakening cleansing ire as well and then go back and do a 180 and are making it far better than it ever was. If you still end up losing all your adrenaline on a missed burst this will make longbow the best condi removal option. Given their past attempts to balance this and instead screwing the warrior build diversity I’m not looking forward to this.

in Warrior

Posted by: OanSur.4590

OanSur.4590

Now curious thing is, LB burst works perfectly with Cleansing Ire because it doesnt have to hit enemy. You create a fire field and that is your burst – all you have to do is hit the ground with it.

New primal burst skill for GS: Arcing sear. Create a firefield around you… ring a bell ?
Is the field created upon hitting enemy or just triggering F1 ? Cause i think like we might get a unbeatable meatgrinder with Strength/Defense/Berserker.
Condi ? HAH!
Deadly aoe dmg ? HAH!
Heavy cc ? HAH!
Just pop signet of fury for full adrenaline bar, then F2, F1, and you are allowed to shout KILL IT WITH FIRE! >:D

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

Now curious thing is, LB burst works perfectly with Cleansing Ire because it doesnt have to hit enemy. You create a fire field and that is your burst – all you have to do is hit the ground with it.

New primal burst skill for GS: Arcing sear. Create a firefield around you… ring a bell ?
Is the field created upon hitting enemy or just triggering F1 ? Cause i think like we might get a unbeatable meatgrinder with Strength/Defense/Berserker.
Condi ? HAH!
Deadly aoe dmg ? HAH!
Heavy cc ? HAH!
Just pop signet of fury for full adrenaline bar, then F2, F1, and you are allowed to shout KILL IT WITH FIRE! >:D

And you have no idea how much the lack of discipline will hurt you :S I’ve thought out quite a few fun and promising power builds using berserker but I’d ditch strength any day over discipline.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in Warrior

TheLastNobody.8319

Condi ? HAH!
Deadly aoe dmg ? HAH!
Heavy cc ? HAH!

And you have no idea how much the lack of discipline will hurt you :S I’ve thought out quite a few fun and promising power builds using berserker but I’d ditch strength any day over discipline.

Yeah I don’t play much warrior, and when I do it’s PvE only, but the lack of fast hands is really noticeable as it means I get stuck on a weapon that I have spent all my cool downs on, and am left just hacking away until the CD comes off. And unlike necro a, while you do have the ability the become temporarily invulnerable, you can’t do it that often. Plus a lot of your Condi removal is tied to bursts and weapon swapping. The problem is though, I don’t know how’d they add fast hands to baseline as it alters a universal mechanic without the othe classes rioting…maybebif they made it a sigil? Like when you swap to this weapon, weapon swap cool down is decreased by 50%?

in Warrior

Posted by: Choppy.4183

Choppy.4183

The problem is though, I don’t know how’d they add fast hands to baseline as it alters a universal mechanic without the othe classes rioting…

You remind them that every warrior they’ve come across in the last three years has had the exact same weapon swap cooldown…?

I’m Biff Rangoon, and I approved this message.
Ehmry Bay | Omg Brb Icecream Truck (ICEE)

in Warrior

Posted by: Zxavier Augistine.7312

Zxavier Augistine.7312

i cant be 100% sure, but i believe when they were speaking about the greatsword primal burst they mentioned that cleansing ire will only proc and cleanse 1 condition, id have to watch it again, but like i said not 100% sure.

people are the reason we cant have nice things…
Guild Wars 2: waiting for content simulator.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rekt.5360

Rekt.5360

I don’t know how’d they add fast hands to baseline as it alters a universal mechanic without the othe classes rioting…maybebif they made it a sigil? Like when you swap to this weapon, weapon swap cool down is decreased by 50%?

I think they should simply make it baseline to the class, other classes might riot but I think its safe to say that a warrior without fast hands is hardly a warrior. I mean there’s a reason why almost EVERYBODY run discipline; theres 2 traits there are practically a necessity.

Vanov {Warrior} ~ Still waiting for “Guide on Making Proper ||#1 Warr NA|| Sig”

in Warrior

Posted by: ShakeyStorm.7180

ShakeyStorm.7180

I don’t know how’d they add fast hands to baseline as it alters a universal mechanic without the othe classes rioting…maybebif they made it a sigil? Like when you swap to this weapon, weapon swap cool down is decreased by 50%?

They did create Rune of the Warrior reducing weapon swap CD to 8 sec. If it was 5 seconds maybe, and just maybe, it will be considered.

in Warrior

Posted by: Spurrlock.3219

Spurrlock.3219

Its unclear. They said conflicting things in the POI. Something like…

“A primal burst counts as a level 3 burst.”
and
“Since burst mastery is a percentage adrenaline gain you’ll only get 3 since its 10%.”

Meanwhile the tooltip of burst mastery reads like every other adrenaline based trait and says nothing (directly) about a percentage.

in Warrior

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Sounds great to be honest, hope they don’t touch it till after release and they let it play out for a few weeks or longer.

This game needs more interesting game changing and fun things not less. I mean the looks on Rubi’s face were priceless! =D