Excuse me but kill shot - inc 'moment.'

in Warrior

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Not debuffed in any way and WHAM 15845 kill shot.

Really.

REALLY!

Oh my….

in Warrior

Posted by: Gungnir Grimm.7123

Gungnir Grimm.7123

Really.

REALLY!

Oh my….

taking a break from the thief forums are we?

Gungnir Grimm – 80 Thief
Gungnir Aurus – 80 Guardian
[AUX] Isle of Janthir

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

So defense is your issue then and once you get high defense your problem is solved. You won’t be critically hit for that high amount anymore.

Pineapples

in Warrior

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

No ability should hit that high irrespective of defence.

in Warrior

Posted by: Gungnir Grimm.7123

Gungnir Grimm.7123

Anet have already said they want to address over the top burst, so just see what tomorrow’s patch brings

Gungnir Grimm – 80 Thief
Gungnir Aurus – 80 Guardian
[AUX] Isle of Janthir

in Warrior

Posted by: Seryi.7936

Seryi.7936

Sounds like a glass cannon got smacked by another glass cannon.

Get some toughness if it bothers you, bud.

Tarnished Coast, Thief main, Asura.

in Warrior

Posted by: White.6193

White.6193

Sounds like a glass cannon got smacked by another glass cannon.

Get some toughness if it bothers you, bud.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Hey, atleast the warrior didn’t pop out behind you from invis and backstab/pistol whip you to death.

in Warrior

Posted by: Akumu.7238

Akumu.7238

What ever should you do when someone kneels down and points their gun a you. Anet should really give us some way to DODGE such a broken ability.

Until then, do what the above posters suggest.

I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.

in Warrior

Posted by: Palinois.1064

Palinois.1064

What ever should you do when someone kneels down and points their gun a you. Anet should really give us some way to DODGE such a broken ability.

Yeh I believe its the longest animation besides guardians 3rd hammer swing, Its soooo hard to dodge o.o;

in Warrior

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Really.

REALLY!

Oh my….

Yeah I know man. It’s crazy how those kittens can go invisible, teleport to your location and instantly hit you for that much.

Oh my bad, I forgot that you were talking about the ability which remains visible while using a crazy long animation where the character’s telegraphed stance practically hand delivers you an engraved letter telling you when to dodge.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in Warrior

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

You can dodge it !, it’s so easy it identifies people that get hit by it for 15K as total glass cannon newbies !

The fact it is so easily avoided is why it doesn’t need a nerf at all.
or get some toughness reducing the dmg by 50% LOL !

(edited by Latinkuro.9420)

in Warrior

Posted by: Secro.5039

Secro.5039

Well if they nerf the top burst I guess my tankiness is going to be more effective :O

in Warrior

Posted by: GoneBatty.9048

GoneBatty.9048

I made a thread about this actually, comparing Engie Snipers to Warrior Snipers. No offense, my fellow Warrior Brethren, but we do hit a bit too hard. As a warrior who has several other classes maxed out, including thieves, I like to stay unbiased and understand that balance is important.

Right now, Warriors have the highest ranged burst in the game. Period. The heavy armor class with base 18-20 k hp has the highest burst. They’re a sniper. A bit odd, right? a Ranger’s full culminated Rapid Shot can only do around 10-12 k and it has much less range!

The burst is just too high. A 20 k crit, which happens at times in WvW is sometimes more than a player’s entire HP pool. A Guardian that goes full defensive can and has been one shot by this ability.

But then you, oh great defender of the unbalanced, say ‘’Dodge. Reflect wall. Hmmm totally balanced now.’’ Well, good sir. Thieves can do a massive burst at close range, and be stealthed. At least they appear afterwards and a good player can slap their knob. A Sniper is nailing you from a tower wall, or 1500 range away while on a hill while you’re dealing with their friends and allies.

That burst is too high. It would be fine if it was say, 8 k at most, since the cursed thing PIERCES anyway, but being able to get 15 K+ on multiple opponents using one ability is….Wait for it…Unbalanced!

in Warrior

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

It hits me less than 8k crit so I guess its fine since I have a decent amount of defense, but thieves on the other hand..well that’s another story. Only players that have to worry about rifle spec burst are the glass cannon types since they can dish major damage, but they can’t receive it to well. So…take your choice glass cannon guys. Kill quick and get killed quick or become a defensible player having high defense. The choice is yours.

Pineapples

in Warrior

Posted by: Vicarious.3047

Vicarious.3047

well it sure is a good thing that kill shots got such a long charge up time where you can break LoS, daze, knockdown, knock back, dodge, use any other defensive abilities you got, or simple close the distance and force the warrior to start moving.

but im speaking in more of a sPvP mind set here, where rifle warriors arent one of peoples first, or second choices in fact, when looking for tourney teams.

if youre speaking in WvW terms, well, get used to unbalanced moments, there are SO many variables to take into account when there are THAT many players, an insane amount of terrain options, difference in gear (and the ability for players to go FULL glass canon and just hang on top of towers pegging unsuspecting foes), and etc.

basically in sPvP rifle warriors are not overpowered in anyway, they are infact usually an easy kill and rangers/engineers are preferred in tourneys for ranged damage. then in WvW if youre team is having issues with one rifle warrior then you have quite a few more issues then whether rifle warriors are balanced or not.

in Warrior

Akumu.7238

I still think it’s more of a problem with Engie and Ranger than it is with the Warrior. GW2 Warrior is not supposed to be the typical hack and slash only type. Is the burst too high? maybe. However, it’s a clear telegraphed ability. It’s probably one of the abilities I’ve rarely been hit by. Lower damage, then make it activate faster.

In WvW a Warrior Sniper is not going to drastically affect the battlefield. The Mesmer, Ele, guardian, Necro, and Engie(AoE heals mostly) have a greater impact. Even if you down someone the enemy zerg will pick him up in 1 sec. Crack shot is not an AoE. It requires too much to be the most effective, if we are talking about multiple targets. A zerg does 2 things.

1) Spread out to avoid the AoEs/Mesmer bombs in siege or standoff

2) Steamroll over everything in its path with melee charges.

The best chance of Killshot, with crack shot trait, hitting multiple targets will be hitting the fools that stand in choke points. I think 8k is way too low to be considered balanced. Imagine hitting a "tank’ or any player with decent damage mitigation. Rifle would be useless.

I don’t wanna live a thousand years. If I just live through today, that’ll be enough.

(edited by Akumu.7238)

in Warrior

Braxxus.2904

Right now, Warriors have the highest ranged burst in the game. Period.

http://youtu.be/PJkTMqJOWvU

Rollin’ that ^ on my engineer right now in WvW and shredding everyone 1v1 as a ranged class. Best part is there’s no huge wind up of a visual “tell” that i’m about to throw a truck load of death their way.

Honestly though I’d be totally fine if they nerfed rifle, hammer and greatsword since they’re the only viable specs atm as long as they buff MH sword, shield, longbow, mace, adrenaline use opposed to hording it for passive buffs, etc. You know, all the crap that is pretty much complete kitten currently.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

(edited by Braxxus.2904)

in Warrior

Posted by: Gorge Express.7163

Gorge Express.7163

warriors are op

this one warrior ran up to me and started swinging his sword super fast and killed me in 2 second wtf nerf

in Warrior

Posted by: Hasek.6807

Hasek.6807

This thread is so wrong in so many ways.

First of, if you come from wow, see toughness as the same as resilience. Now does it make sense?

The top burst abilities hit me for a max amount of around 6k and i have 24k hp.

Stop nubbing around in glass cannon gear and whining that you get one shot. It’s in the kitten name of the build GLASS (as in break easily) Cannon!!! I eat your tears for breakfast, and no i don’t play rifle warrior.

In my opinion any sort of glass cannon apart from very few select classes who can avoid damage in other ways (Stealth, make one billion illusions or have a huge amount of elemental shields) is not viable at all.

Omx – Warrior – [JuG] Desolation

in Warrior

Posted by: Latinkuro.9420

Latinkuro.9420

That burst is too high. It would be fine if it was say, 8 k at most, since the cursed thing PIERCES anyway, but being able to get 15 K+ on multiple opponents using one ability is….Wait for it…Unbalanced!

Like I said, only glass cannon, zero defence, trinity style players take such high damage from kill shot, any balanced build character only takes wait for it 9K damage at most.

I don’t even run this build (I’m a shouts healer warrior) and I’ve seen people take a ton of damage from my kill shot when that happens I just laugh really hard because all I can think of is:

There goes another glass cannon moron ! He will probably go to the forums later to complain and QQ instead of fixing his WvW build.

in Warrior

Akumu.7238

Right now, Warriors have the highest ranged burst in the game. Period.

Rollin’ that ^ on my engineer right now in WvW and shredding everyone 1v1 as a ranged class. Best part is there’s no huge wind up of a visual “tell” that i’m about to throw a truck load of death their way.

Honestly though I’d be totally fine if they nerfed rifle, hammer and greatsword since they’re the only viable specs atm as long as they buff MH sword, shield, longbow, mace, adrenaline use opposed to hording it for passive buffs, etc. You know, all the crap that is pretty much complete kitten currently.

Wow…I never knew an Engie could do that.

in Warrior

Posted by: Hasek.6807

Hasek.6807

Again.. glass cannon engi! Can only hit other glass cannons or lowbies for these amounts, keep this in mind people.

Again.. glass cannon engi! Can only hit other glass cannons or lowbies for these amounts, keep this in mind people.If you touch this engi he drops like a stone! Look in the video he is being half healthed by lowbies in the matter of a few hits/seconds.

Again.. glass cannon engi! Can only hit other glass cannons or lowbies for these amounts, keep this in mind people.If you touch this engi he drops like a stone! Look in the video he is being half healthed by lowbies in the matter of a few hits/seconds.Grenade spec is good but like for all classes i recommend you don’t go for these glass cannon/one shot spec, bc in the long run you’ll be disappointed in the performance!

Omx – Warrior – [JuG] Desolation

in Warrior

GoneBatty.9048

Like I said, only glass cannon, zero defence, trinity style players take such high damage from kill shot, any balanced build character only takes wait for it 9K damage at most.

I don’t even run this build (I’m a shouts healer warrior) and I’ve seen people take a ton of damage from my kill shot when that happens I just laugh really hard because all I can think of is:

There goes another glass cannon moron ! He will probably go to the forums later to complain and QQ instead of fixing his WvW build.

Hmm odd, because on my full defense support Guardian, all tanky toughness, and vitality, I’ve been pegged for my entire healthbar by one of those shots. 10 k! I know, Guardians have the lowest hp pool in the game, but I’m the tankiest I can get. Maybe it was luck or the fact he hit two people as it pierced it’s way towards me, maybe it was the fact my shield wall was on cooldown, but still THAT hurts ALOT.

Then again, 14.4 k hp isn’t alot in the grand scheme of things.

Let me word it another way; the heavy armored class doesn’t need a ranged ‘’one shot kill’‘. The stealthing thief also does not need a one stab kill. The warrior doesn’t need a one shot kill that can be fired only as fast as he can recoup adrenaline. There are no ‘headshots’ in GW2.

When a shout healer warrior is bragging at high damage output from the shot, that’s a bit worrying.

in Warrior

Posted by: DesertRose.2031

DesertRose.2031

Even when fighting glass cannons (~2000 armor) Kill Shot hits rarely for more than 10k damage, and as said by others it has a huge visual tell.
Those 15k-20k crits only happen in W3 against players without max equipment. During a chaotic battle in W3 you often don’t notice a Warrior preparing Kill Shot and thus cannot evade it but W3 isn’t supposed to be balanced profession-wise.

in Warrior

Seryi.7936

Hmm odd, because on my full defense support Guardian, all tanky toughness, and vitality, I’ve been pegged for my entire healthbar by one of those shots. 10 k! I know, Guardians have the lowest hp pool in the game, but I’m the tankiest I can get. Maybe it was luck or the fact he hit two people as it pierced it’s way towards me, maybe it was the fact my shield wall was on cooldown, but still THAT hurts ALOT.

Noob spotted. ‘The tankiest I can get’ on a Guardian has more then 10-14k HP, especially considering Guardians get more health per point of vitality then any other profession. You should be investing in Honor if you’re going tanky, especially since the Guard has so much built-in mitigation to begin with, and that’s not even counting utility slots.

Invested healthily into toughness though, a glass cannon warrior would struggle to hit you for 10k, let alone 11 or heaven forbid 14. Unless there was something else going on there, you’re just spreading misinformation at this point – or more likely, you’re just a scrub who can’t dodge, can use defensives, and can’t build a Guard.

Textbook example of L2P up in here.

in Warrior

Posted by: Recently.1043

Recently.1043

Its hilarious when i see thieves try to whine their way into warrior nerfs.

We are the weakest PvP class at the moment. I have no fear at all that anet is gonna nerf us despite the constant theif QQ. Rifle isn’t viable AT ALL in sPvP. We will either not be touched (as usual) or eventually (hopefully) buffed a bit.

Bring on your kill shot QQ, i’m not worried a bit lol.

Call me when this game gets fixed…. if it ever does….

in Warrior

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

especially considering Guardians get more health per point of vitality then any other profession.

Where did you get that?
Some ppl just won´t stop making things up, right?

Seriously ppl, do some research before you write some non-sense onto forums, please…

#ELEtism 4ever

in Warrior

Posted by: Hadrians.4567

Hadrians.4567

Really.

REALLY!

Oh my….

Only? ive seen a Vid with 25.768 Killshot

in Warrior

Seryi.7936

especially considering Guardians get more health per point of vitality then any other profession.

Where did you get that?
Some ppl just won´t stop making things up, right?

Seriously ppl, do some research before you write some non-sense onto forums, please…

Do some research into the concept of ‘effective HP’. Guardians get more per point of vitality then anyone else due to all their mitigation, both passive and active, as I explained in my post.

If anybody needs to do some homework before writing nonsense on the forums, it’s you.

But hey, keep crying while mashing out smileys if it helps you sleep at night. Only person making up stuff is the OP, and all the other newbies saying a 1.75 second cast Killshot with a telegraphed move that puts a neon sign above you saying ‘you should avoid this’ is overpowered.

Nothing to see here folks, just cannons building glass then expecting to be made of steel.

(edited by Seryi.7936)

in Warrior

Posted by: STRanger.5120

STRanger.5120

Do some research into the concept of ‘effective HP’. Guardians get more per point of vitality then anyone else due to all their mitigation, both passive and active, as I explained in my post.

If anybody needs to do some homework before writing nonsense on the forums, it’s you.

Well, at least use the right words if you want to describe something. “HP” doesn´t equals “Effective HP” you know?
So give me a break with this, thanks…

BTW, I´m not defending neither Thief nor Warrior. Those are different classes and both of their disscused abilities (Backstab, Kill shot) can be considered OP in some situations (mainly against not experienced players or in big battles due to overally low awareness).
But the game is not in the state where it can be targeted by balancing. I wrote this a lot of times, nobody cares to read, I suppose.
So for the last time, You cannot balance something that isn´t working as intended – aka Bugs in traits/skills/class mechanics.

#ELEtism 4ever

(edited by STRanger.5120)

in Warrior

Vicarious.3047

Let me word it another way; the heavy armored class doesn’t need a ranged ‘’one shot kill’‘. The stealthing thief also does not need a one stab kill. The warrior doesn’t need a one shot kill that can be fired only as fast as he can recoup adrenaline. There are no ‘headshots’ in GW2.

When a shout healer warrior is bragging at high damage output from the shot, that’s a bit worrying.

14.4k and youre “as tanky as you can get?”

my guardian has a power greatsword/meditation build and i have 16k health…… so i KNOW if you were going for “as tanky as you can get” youd at least have more then that.

oh yeah and kill shot has only hit me for 8k AT MAX. ofc thats if i dont tele to him, blind him, pull and interrupt him, simply dodge, or put a bubble up in the 1.5 secs it takes to charge the kitten thing.

like i said before, rifle warriors are easy kills. L2P and focus him if youre having that much trouble with mr glass rifle. he’ll die in two seconds.

(edited by Vicarious.3047)

in Warrior

GoneBatty.9048

Noob spotted. ‘The tankiest I can get’ on a Guardian has more then 10-14k HP, especially considering Guardians get more health per point of vitality then any other profession. You should be investing in Honor if you’re going tanky, especially since the Guard has so much built-in mitigation to begin with, and that’s not even counting utility slots.

Invested healthily into toughness though, a glass cannon warrior would struggle to hit you for 10k, let alone 11 or heaven forbid 14. Unless there was something else going on there, you’re just spreading misinformation at this point – or more likely, you’re just a scrub who can’t dodge, can use defensives, and can’t build a Guard.

Textbook example of L2P up in here.

Oh the assumptions FLY!~ Insults and assumptions abound. You’re so cute.

‘’As tanky as I can get’’ is as much tankiness as I can afford into my build without sacrificing my damage or my supportive role. I’m a healer guardian, and I focus on healing. I did invest in /Honor/ I have 30 points in it.

‘’Noob Spotted’’—Rude, very rude. Incredibly rude. Learn manners.

Now, back to discussion, being able to hit someone with near 2K8 armor for anywhere nearing the amount of 10 k is a bit much, seeing as their main focus is damage mitigation. I don’t have issues with Warrior Snipers on the field. My Engineer and my Thief deal with them fine. They telegraph attacks unless the warrior pops frenzy…

The issue is simply the burst is too big, especially when it pierces and hits multiple opponents. Couple that with the current bug with ‘Beserkers Power’ where multiple penetrations gain more damage, and there’s a chance to have problems.

in Warrior

Posted by: Topher.1684

Topher.1684

Thief here. I think Kill shot is currently OP, BUT ONLY due to the piercing bug that is present (being hit for 40+k after the bullet has gone through like 100 people is just not right).

Just like BS, I really don’t think either of these abilities should be touched until their relative bugs in game are fixed (rendering/mug not interrupting CnD…which I hope is not intended). And even after they fix these bugs, I still don’t think the game should be adjusted based off anything from WvWvW.

PvP should be based around sPvP, and I really hope they take a lesson from GW1, and have some behave differently in PvP (sPvP/WvWvW) then they do in PvE.

in Warrior

Posted by: Argis.7049

Argis.7049

The only reason you were hit for 10k is because of the bug that causes attacks that pierce to deal more damage for each target pierced.

Myrmidon Elite [ME] – Arkham [Ark] – Maguuma
PvP/WvW videos – http://www.youtube.com/user/noscopeentertainment/videos

in Warrior

Posted by: Valdoron.7821

Valdoron.7821

Dam, I sure hope they don’t nerf the killshot, i was looking forward to rolling a GC rifle warrior just for the sole purpose of plunking off all the noobs in WvW. I dunno, I think it’s just fun watching people die. It’s the only reason I PvP after all. I mean call it “cheating” wah, wah, but what other reason is there to PvP? If you don’t like it, then roll a Warrior and do the same thing. And don’t get ugly with folks for going GC, if they enjoy high risk, high reward playstyle, then that’s up to them to decide and up to you to deal with. So deal with it.

in Warrior

Vicarious.3047

Dam, I sure hope they don’t nerf the killshot, i was looking forward to rolling a GC rifle warrior just for the sole purpose of plunking off all the noobs in WvW. I dunno, I think it’s just fun watching people die. It’s the only reason I PvP after all. I mean call it “cheating” wah, wah, but what other reason is there to PvP? If you don’t like it, then roll a Warrior and do the same thing. And don’t get ugly with folks for going GC, if they enjoy high risk, high reward playstyle, then that’s up to them to decide and up to you to deal with. So deal with it.

i agree, and i deal with it by stomping glass canons in tourneys. makes me feel better after that glass canon sitting on top of a keep started pegging me for insane amounts of damage lol

in Warrior

Posted by: Dante Dragonhand.2538

Dante Dragonhand.2538

I dont want them to nerf kill shot since Im gonna lvl my rifle warrior since ranger buffs blew monkey kitten

in Warrior

Posted by: Dante Dragonhand.2538

Dante Dragonhand.2538

The only reason you were hit for 10k is because of the bug that causes attacks that pierce to deal more damage for each target pierced.

Except it doesnt, this is BS. Ive tested on a dummy and done the same if not very very smilar damage when I pierced and when I didnt. Id hit the light armored target for 14k, and actually do 12-13k when piercing. So this is a rumor that isnt true. Unless 12-13k became less than 14k.

Just to reinforce this with numbers, I did it again, piercing medium through to light let me hit for 1163, not piercing did……1163, no bug, all imagination.

(edited by Dante Dragonhand.2538)

in Warrior

Posted by: Graywolf.6513

Graywolf.6513

Te bug has been fixed in recent patch.

All anecdotes from before today are invalid.

they say its been fixed anyway

in Warrior

Posted by: Shilian.5873

Shilian.5873

I dont want them to nerf kill shot since Im gonna lvl my rifle warrior since ranger buffs blew monkey kitten

ahahaha lol been there mate, got a ranger/warrior combo, Warrior all the way.

in Warrior

Posted by: Fritz.5026

Fritz.5026

i cant express how much i hate game videos people try to turn into music videos instead of just letting the game sounds play…

but you are rolling people with that engineer build. thats just silly, lol.

(edited by Fritz.5026)

in Warrior

Braxxus.2904

i cant express how much i hate game videos people try to turn into music videos instead of just letting the game sounds play…

That’s not my video, just a video of the build I am using on my engi. There are quite a few of us rolling around in WvW on yak’s bend on our engi’s with that build for a while now. I don’t particularly like the music but I do enjoy music when I’m watching gameplay videos so unless the person is narrating I generally mute them and continue listening to my pandora station/mp3 collection.

but you are rolling people with that engineer build. thats just silly, lol.

Omg man you have no idea. It’s fun as hell and just annihilates everyone 1v1 in moments. For sheer fun factor I still love shock trooper flame thrower but that requires at least 2 engi’s running that same build to really shine. This build is just beastmode though.

addendum I doubt it would work in tourney play but I’ve given up on tournament play and the whole “esport” meta which consists of 1 build per class viability with mandatory “roles” for teams being filled by specific classes while the rest eat crow… just like what’s been wrong in every other mmo that’s tried to do competitive pvp. WvW is far more forgiving about letting you play with at least a small variety of builds and not feeling the effects of being completely sub-par.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in Warrior

Posted by: teg.1340

teg.1340

The bug should now be fixed as stated in the change notes:

Fixed a bug that caused many piercing, boomerang, and bouncing projectiles (those that hit more than 1 target) to continually increase in damage the more targets they hit.

in Warrior

Vicarious.3047

Omg man you have no idea. It’s fun as hell and just annihilates everyone 1v1 in moments. For sheer fun factor I still love shock trooper flame thrower but that requires at least 2 engi’s running that same build to really shine. This build is just beastmode though.

addendum I doubt it would work in tourney play but I’ve given up on tournament play and the whole “esport” meta which consists of 1 build per class viability with mandatory “roles” for teams being filled by specific classes while the rest eat crow… just like what’s been wrong in every other mmo that’s tried to do competitive pvp. WvW is far more forgiving about letting you play with at least a small variety of builds and not feeling the effects of being completely sub-par.

yea it does not work in tournaments, and not cause of the meta or anything, but the 900ish toughness of that build. anyone with decent damage will burn someone with that little toughness down in a matter of seconds. thieves and mesmers are really the only exceptions to that (stealth and massive amounts of clones basically).

now general spvp might be a different story, just bombarding the always present zerg of the other team with bombs could be quite devastating lol

however didnt they nerf all grenade damage by 25% for pvp only in yesterdays patch?

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

Maybe it was luck or the fact he hit two people as it pierced it’s way towards me

/facepalm

Don’t complain about something being overpowered when it’s bugged. Especially when you know it’s bugged.

Anyway, it’s fixed now, so feel free to use your allies as meat shields.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

I agree with the OP, getting oneshotted with one evade roll whilst you cant avoid his killshot.

having 3k armor and 21k hp and still dieing instantly without anything doesn’t seem legit.

Don’t get me wrong i had the same problem with thieves, but atleast they were killable.

in Warrior

Posted by: Koop.4602

Koop.4602

I agree with the OP, getting oneshotted with one evade roll whilst you cant avoid his killshot.

having 3k armor and 21k hp and still dieing instantly without anything doesn’t seem legit.

Don’t get me wrong i had the same problem with thieves, but atleast they were killable.

Why lie?

If you have the stats your posting there is no way your getting 1 shotted. Maybe your including the 10 other shots prior to kill shot.

in Warrior

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

Im not lieing its the fact that might stacks so ridicilious much and it actually is noticeable on warriors.

in Warrior

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

What class are you? You’ve got more health and armour than my warrior, in knight’s gear (but not jewels), with 30 points in defense (+300 toughness). A supremely damaging HB I could see maybe killing you if you sat there grinning the whole time, but killshot?

Pics or didn’t happen.

in Warrior

Posted by: Koop.4602

Koop.4602

Im not lieing its the fact that might stacks so ridicilious much and it actually is noticeable on warriors.

Even with 25 stacks from blood lust and full zerk gear you cannot be 1 hit with the stats you listed.

I have a maxed out zerk set up with bloodlust 25, crit food/sharpening stones and divity runes. I have never hit a single level 80 for 21+k. Most tank spec warriors/guards get hit for 8K and GC for 10-12k.

Your full of it, thats why they didnt nerf it.