Finally deciding to share top tier WvW builds

in Warrior

Posted by: Rhaegar.5120

Rhaegar.5120

as a rule of thumb, is it fair to say that a non bunker/tank warrior needs:

1. at least between 40 and 50+ crit chance?
2. at least between 40 and 50 + crit damage?
3. around 2000 power?
4. 20k HP…at least?
5. How much toughness??

does it make sense?

in Warrior

Posted by: Dis Wiz Raps.7240

Dis Wiz Raps.7240

Hey, Titan. It seems like a lot of the killshot build’s synergy has been lost with Berserker’s Power and Heightened Focus getting pushed to Grandmaster, so I’m looking to get your input on this modified rifle setup.

http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/warrior/?8.0|4.1g.h2|c.1c.h4.g.1c.h4|1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e.1g.7e|2s.0.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67.1g.67|u215.a1.0.0.u60b|39.7|0.69.6d.6e.6m|e

Discipline Master trait has been left open for DotE and Quick Bursts is obviously meant to be Burst Mastery.

Since I feel like I need to keep Berserker’s Power, I lost a lot of crit chance with the change so I’m thinking of making up for it with Perception sigils of my S/WH set.

Thanks!

in Warrior

Posted by: keksinator.4691

keksinator.4691

Hello, nice thread :-)

I’ve returned from a little break and I’m searching for a new build. Mostly I run in a Zerg or sometimes play with 2-3 people in a small group.
In Zergs I played mostly Greatsword & Axe/Shield and Longbow when defending/attack, but havent traited anything for Longbow.
I like the skills of the Longbow and wanted to ask, if there is a good viable build for it? Or would it be better to use a “normal” Greatsword/Hammer build and use Longbow just for siege fights?

thanks in advance

in Warrior

Posted by: SimoxTav.5189

SimoxTav.5189

Titan, may I ask an evaluation of this for WvW? http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=Vt;9;9;9;1T9T;22471;058B;1OJF0;2CqNYCqNYJ-lwsHZ6;32071CYG3N4Ua9DV2c-9V6V-17Vk

(Roaming in small groups) Thanks

in Warrior

Posted by: Voliadi.2670

Voliadi.2670

Hey Titan, I’d be grateful if u could share your thoughts (and maybe a build) for sw/axe + longbow warrior. In my opinion these weapons are useful when it comes to destory grps by melee or by range, and gives combo possibilities such as fire ring+whirlwind = fire + bleed aoe dmg.
Waiting for your reply.

Hi Voliadi,
if you could specify what you plan on using the build for I can better help.

Hi!

I’d like to use these weapons for roaming by myslef or with small team 5-(max)10 men, in WvW of course. High dmg (burst or dot, no matter) and enough survability to escape.
Thanks for your reply

in Warrior

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

-Former head theory crafter for one of the top NA WvW Guilds(Fist of the Empire)

looool

pubbie give heself a title

shameful

(ps sorry for english)

(edited by Nilgoow.1037)

in Warrior

Posted by: Lunar Corporation.5720

Lunar Corporation.5720

Hey Lord Titan, Looking for some advice on my current PVP warrior.

I am a GS, Bow Warrior running 0/0/20/30/20 with the Knights Amulet. Ive chosen this for the 30k xp for many pesky attrition/condi builds these days. My atk power rests at roughly 2900, (which is low imo), but my crit rate is at 44 with precision signet, and 20% in crit damage helps. Of course I take mobility for anything else on the discipline line.

I run war banner with grandmaster regen from banners on the vit tree. so while my damage increase i get health regen too. Even with the insane cast time I usually click it when a team mate is downed.

I like this build because of the mobility and the condi cleanse, but wish I had more power. I cant burst a ele down which is dissapointing, I usually just ignore them. I wish I had more power with this build and I dunno what I should do to keep the vit and the precision, the mobility, and getting a better burst capability.

THANKS

Just call me Lunar

(edited by Lunar Corporation.5720)

in Warrior

Posted by: Valin.4527

Valin.4527

Is this still the best build site for theorycrafting?

http://gw2buildcraft.com/

Noticed it hasn’t been updated with recent changes (Cleansing Ire, etc.)

-A man of many Valins [KONG]

in Warrior

Posted by: Jayw.1045

Jayw.1045

Hey I’m really new to the warrior I’ve only played the ranger (bunker) and Ele(d/d) with primary focus on healing and cantrips utilities. So a bursty cannon type is becoming an adjustment for me. I’ve been practicing pve to level and get a feel for my combo’s. After some debating I decided on my end path where I want to end up at after reviewing everything and decided on this build.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/warrior/New-to-warrior-deciding-on-a-path/first#post2415427

I’m curious though if it’s viable or not. I chose Valkyrie over zerker cause I wanted the larger health pool and took specs to help me raise my crit chance to about 92% I think. If the vulnerability stacks my f1 axe should hit like a truck. Is this a good route to go?

and I got to admit this build is kinda struggling pve for me. I die more often than not most vets survive the initial burst so it may just be my level or gear (I’m maxed out for my level 15) crafted armor jewels weapons etc even threw on some sigils I tore out of gear I wanted. Anyway the character is as strong as it can get for 15…

I know this isn’t designed for pve but if I run a this build do I need a party? Or do I just need to raise my skill cap? I find if I fall below a certain hp threshold my heal doesn’t really do a lot for me. Just delay’s the inevitable.

(edited by Jayw.1045)

in Warrior

Posted by: peter.9024

peter.9024

Is this still the best build site for theorycrafting?

http://gw2buildcraft.com/

Noticed it hasn’t been updated with recent changes (Cleansing Ire, etc.)

Yeah I would say so if you want to compare builds. No other website gives you effective power/hp and you can ‘simulate’ the changes by adding values in the last tab. I do like into the mists these days as well. It’s very clean and updated.

Skullclamp

in Warrior

Posted by: Valin.4527

Valin.4527

Thanks Peter, will check out IntoTheMists as well.

-A man of many Valins [KONG]