Give Me A Build!

Give Me A Build!

in Warrior

Posted by: SimpleKingly.5021

SimpleKingly.5021

Stumped. Can’t figure this ish out. Someone please give me a far cast/far cast tank build for the warrior please and thank you.

Lowjin is my stripper name ;)
www.Twitch.tv/kreepingg

Give Me A Build!

in Warrior

Posted by: Beefcake.9032

Beefcake.9032

You want ranged/ranged but tank? That doesnt fit together. Tank uses melee weapons such as: Sword/Shield Ace/Mace

In order to tank you need to stay close range to the boss. Is this even for dungeons? world-PvE?

Wrainbash, Asura Warrior of Kodasch Allianz [KoA]
Du spielst auf Kodasch? Besuche doch mal die Kodasch Community Webseite! :)

Give Me A Build!

in Warrior

Posted by: azmodeus.3409

azmodeus.3409

use yojaks build, its strong range, melee, has good utility works in pve and pvp. i prefer cond swd, (the jump mobility is strong), but the axe dmg swap is also very nice. search yojak and read about it

Give Me A Build!

in Warrior

Posted by: James Seth Lynch.2647

James Seth Lynch.2647

Go Arms/Defense and then put the rest into either Discipline or tactics depending on what you want to lean on more(defense or offense).

Use Rifle/Long Bow. The long bow is for range before the enemy can get close and lets you keep them away with Pin Down and also mop up swarms of trash mobs. If they can get close you can knock them away with the Rifle and kite them. All this while having a ton of armor when they do hit you.

Your other set will be Rifle/Mace-Shield(probably best in dungeons and bossfights) which will give you staying power when things get close and personal(they always will eventually) while still being able to stun the enemy and then return to ranged combat.

Arms Traits: Rending Strikes or unsuspecting Foe(Depending on set. UF for mace), Crackshot(or opportunist if you like the Long Bow more), Last Chance

Defense Traits: Embrace the Pain or Cull the Weak(Based on situation works well with mace), Sundering Mace or Shield Mastery(Depends on how hard of a target you are fighting), Spiked Armor

Good utilities: Throw Bolas, Kick, Shake it off, Endure pain, Balance stance

Healing skill: Healing Signet or mending depending on what you like the most and how good you are at kiting.

Give Me A Build!

in Warrior

Posted by: James Seth Lynch.2647

James Seth Lynch.2647

You want ranged/ranged but tank? That doesnt fit together. Tank uses melee weapons such as: Sword/Shield Ace/Mace

In order to tank you need to stay close range to the boss. Is this even for dungeons? world-PvE?

You can be Ranged “tank”. Ive done it. Just remember their is no such thing as “tanks” in GW2. Basically the closest thing is a Controller with high survivability.