Holy shiit The New Warrior looks promising

in Warrior

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

Stolen from Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/6r3cu4/the_spellbreaker_weapon_skills_utlities_traits/?st=j5veuq7p&sh=effd305d

New class mechanic: “Full counter”
Absorbs all damage and effects from the next ability you’re hit with, then counterattacks all enemies in the area, dazing them. Gain stability, evade while counterattacking. Unblockable.

Weapon Skills: Dagger/Dagger

1. Auto-attack chain:

3 Hits:
(1) Damage, increased damage on critical
(2) Damage, increased damage on critical
(3) Damage, might, additional might on critical.

2. “Aura Slicer”
Basically Heartseeker with a slow and a 6 sec Cooldown (300 range)

3. “Disrupting Stab”
Short daze, stuns enemies and deals additional damage when you interrupt them with this skill.

4. “Wastrels’s Ruin”
Pure damage skill, does double damage when enemy is not using a skill. Synergy with skill #3 (Interrup -> Stun -> Increased damage from #4)

5. “Bladestorm”
Casts for 1,5 secs, does damage 8x, inflicts vulnerability, gives swiftness, reflects projectiles from the front for the duration of the cast. (Can you move while casting?)

Adrenaline Skill: “Breaching Strike”
Leaps at your target (combo finisher), removes 2 boons from enemy struck, does decent damage, Unblockable.

Utility Skills: Meditations

Healing Skill: “Natural Healing”
Heals for almost 12k (?!?!), removes 7 conditions AND boons from yourself.

“Sight Beyond sight”
Removes blindness, reveals enemies around you, next attack crits. Has the new “count” mechanic (Stores up to 2 counts).

“Imminent Threat”
Taunts nearby foes, gain Retaliation and additional Adrenaline for each foe.

“Break Enchatments”
Does Damage in a small area and removes 2 Boons from each enemy. Deal double damage to foes that lose a boon. Unblockable.

“Featherfoot Grace”
Breaks stun, gain Superspeed, gain Resistance.

Elite: “Winds of Disenchantment”
Creates a big dome, enemies lose boons on an interval and cant receive new ones. Destroys projectiles, unblockable, hits 10 people.

Traits:
I only found 3 GM traits in WP stream.

“Enchatment Collapse”
Removing a boon from a foes causes all nearby foes to lose an additional boon. Unblockable.

“Revenge Counter”
New class mechanic “Full Counter” deals additional damage. Gain resistance and copy 5 of your conditions to enemies hit by “Full counter”.

“Mageblade Tether”
Hitting enemies with a burst skill tethers them to you. If they move beyond the range threshold, pull them back to you. Gives might, reveals enemy. Tether holds for 8 seconds.

Attachments:

(edited by Juba.8406)

in Warrior

Posted by: sneakytails.5629

sneakytails.5629

I agree it does look amazing, its going to be so much fun to hunt mesmers, thieves and anything condi.

I am wondering though, if there is a trait that grants bonus damage for boons removed from yourself, sort of like a reverse Destruction of the Empowered?

Is there is I am wondering if Rune of Lysssa would act as a nice damage buff for a burst?

It would be a condi’s worst nightmare!

in Warrior

Posted by: Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485

Cloud Windfoot Omega.7485

That tether, will be awesome that they cant escape our blades now!

in Warrior

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I can definitely see this messing up guardians real hard.

in Warrior

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Mageblade Tether looks so broken OP. Just think you tether someone, then use greatsword to zoom halfway across the map, and that poor soul is going to be yanked after you the entire way.

Not to mention mageblad tether is probably going to result in people getting stuck in walls literally every match.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in Warrior

Mageblade Tether looks so broken OP. Just think you tether someone, then use greatsword to zoom halfway across the map, and that poor soul is going to be yanked after you the entire way.

Not to mention mageblad tether is probably going to result in people getting stuck in walls literally every match.

we will have to see

in Warrior

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

Tether has 12s CD so it will probably connect on every second/third burst. If it proves to be too overpowered either the leash range or cooldown can be increased.

It generally looks like a big, middle finger to Thief and Daredevil.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Warrior

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

Tether has 12s CD so it will probably connect on every second/third burst. If it proves to be too overpowered either the leash range or cooldown can be increased.

A better change would be it only pulls once then expires. This is a passive trait, it shouldn’t offer more CC than every other CC on the class put together.

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in Warrior

Posted by: Red Haired Savage.5430

Red Haired Savage.5430

About time we got a pull.

Isle of Janthir
Norn Warrior #nornmodeisbestmode

in Warrior

Posted by: CrashTheGrey.1492

CrashTheGrey.1492

Mageblade Tether is hilarious. Dragging scrub thieves around to get rekt. You want to run but you can’t, daddy’s home and he doesn’t like you watching all that anime and he’s gonna just drag you out to the drive way to express his shame real quick.

in Warrior

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

A better change would be it only pulls once then expires. This is a passive trait, it shouldn’t offer more CC than every other CC on the class put together.

I actually assumed that after the pull it breaks. If it doesn’t, then it’s rather hillarious.

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in Warrior

Posted by: Drekor.5217

Drekor.5217

Well stability probably works against it

The Shipwrecked Pirates
Tarnished Coast

in Warrior

Posted by: dragonkain.3984

dragonkain.3984

Overpowered as hell, gonna be number 1 pvp spec.

in Warrior

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

The tether has to land the burst first in order to work. It will certainly favor certain types of bursts over others given some ‘easier’ to land. It would be interesting to see who gets tethered if it a burst that hits multiple enemies. Thief will have to pay more attention and ensure they not hit by a burst.

There could be interesting counterplay as well. As in if a DH and tethered with pull drop traps

in Warrior

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Massive boonhate and the teaser … Some builds will get scrapped by warriors …

in Warrior

The tether has to land the burst first in order to work. It will certainly favor certain types of bursts over others given some ‘easier’ to land. It would be interesting to see who gets tethered if it a burst that hits multiple enemies. Thief will have to pay more attention and ensure they not hit by a burst.

There could be interesting counterplay as well. As in if a DH and tethered with pull drop traps

might hold all of them. Sacrificial warrior creates AOE pit for team

in Warrior

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Guardian got screwed with this new elite spec It will be farming meat to all other specializations.

in Warrior

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Guardian got screwed with this new elite spec It will be farming meat to all other specializations.

every guard build is farming meat…. inc dagger signet warrior who cares about blocks?
oh wait bzerker already does it xD

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in Warrior

Ragnarox.9601

every guard build is farming meat…. inc dagger signet warrior who cares about blocks?

Well I dont have problems with warriors/bers with my hammer sw/sh build. But I will farm firebrand so hard with it. Especially in 2 weeks when that beta comes. Berserkers will destroy them so easily especially new elite spec with unblockable attackw and that op new 234 combo.

in Warrior

Posted by: SrebX.6498

SrebX.6498

Does anyone have that attachment with better Resolution? It’s really small for me and when I zoom it’s blurry

[EG] Ethereal Guardians, Fort Aspenwood
Violette Glory [Warrior]
Bala Rama [Herald]

in Warrior

Aeolus.3615

Well I dont have problems with warriors/bers with my hammer sw/sh build. But I will farm firebrand so hard with it. Especially in 2 weeks when that beta comes. Berserkers will destroy them so easily especially new elite spec with unblockable attackw and that op new 234 combo.

well thats what i am expecting to happen, cause guard surviability if hostile can ignore the only defenses class has… wich isnt hard to bypass aegis/blocks.
team up with a necro boon rip and converting boons lol… firebrand QQ
Just stay out of the fire tome place due the massive fire stacks burst possibility.

Btw check the mantras cast time

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Warrior

Ragnarox.9601

well thats what i am expecting to happen, cause guard surviability if hostile can ignore the only defenses class has… wich isnt hard to bypass aegis/blocks.
team up with a necro boon rip and converting boons lol… firebrand QQ
Just stay out of the fire tome place due the massive fire stacks burst possibility.

When firebrand pop up hes f1 tome use balance stance (that anti condi thing) and hes gone easy matchup like dh vs thieves.

in Warrior

Aeolus.3615

just hope that firebrand wont be like shouts guads leeching players, well at least will provider better support while leeching form ally kills loooool.

in Warrior

Posted by: Mikali.9651

Mikali.9651

ummm yeah….check Quickness, I mean, just read the description

in Warrior

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I thought i was in the guardian forum for a second there. Anyway, I’m super pumped for spellbreaker. It seems to be a very well rounded duelist build. I liked power zerk and i feel I’m gonna love this. I bet they nerf the power traits in the zerk line to keep it as the condition elite spec

in Warrior

Posted by: CrashTheGrey.1492

CrashTheGrey.1492

I thought i was in the guardian forum for a second there. Anyway, I’m super pumped for spellbreaker. It seems to be a very well rounded duelist build. I liked power zerk and i feel I’m gonna love this. I bet they nerf the power traits in the zerk line to keep it as the condition elite spec

I hope you’re wrong, because condi is for nerds.

in Warrior

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

The BOON HATE is real!!! lol gonna be fun fighting Ele, Druids, Mesmers

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in Warrior

Aeolus.3615

ummm yeah….check Quickness, I mean, just read the description

i know…. necros will love it reason i said team up with a necro, guard classes tendto fall back and get outshinned cause they have several ways to be countered… imo they are the easiest class to kill.

unbloclables, boon corrup, bon removal just for start…add how toughness is useless on that class and is low vit…

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

in Warrior

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

Wars will be trolled by necromancer and worst duo. Necromancer be like Wtf I am doing no dps with my new extra stupid condi boon rip that is my only only role and build that I can play.. but no1 has any boons.. kitten u warrior!

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief

in Warrior

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

So from the looks of things is my viper set going to obsolete? Coming from a strictly pve point of view and of course using the new elite, seems to be a power build, or am I seeing it wrong?

in Warrior

Posted by: Balmung.2908

Balmung.2908

IIRC the tether will only pull the target once, after that it’ll just keep revealing the target and giving you might stacks.

in Warrior

Posted by: Serval.6458

Serval.6458

“Sight Beyond Sight”
Removes blindness, reveals enemies around you, next attack crits. Has the new “count” mechanic (Stores up to 2 counts).

Name: Sight Beyond Sight (or maybe something lore friendly, like ‘divine guidance’)
Type: Meditation
Description: Increase critical hit chance and crit. damage by 15%, immune to blind and see stealthed foes.
Cast: Instant
Duration: 15s
Recharge: 40s
Visual: Glowing/burning blue eyes

Someone (probably) agrees with my reference, yay.

in Warrior

Posted by: Xernth.8561

Xernth.8561

Question: Will proccing Sigil of Absorption to steal a boon with an interrupt count as “removing a boon” to proc Enchantment Collapse? Can anyone think of precedent from similar existing abilities ingame?

in Warrior

Question: Will proccing Sigil of Absorption to steal a boon with an interrupt count as “removing a boon” to proc Enchantment Collapse? Can anyone think of precedent from similar existing abilities ingame?

probably, since it does remove a boon. But it will only remove the boons and not apply them to you, if it does work.

in Warrior

Posted by: Xernth.8561

Xernth.8561

probably, since it does remove a boon. But it will only remove the boons and not apply them to you, if it does work.

Where I was going is proccing the AoE boon removal from Enchantment Collapse, so each person you interrupt is stripping the boons of the enemies around them.

in Warrior

Where I was going is proccing the AoE boon removal from Enchantment Collapse, so each person you interrupt is stripping the boons of the enemies around them.

I do not see why the trait would discriminate against it.

in Warrior

Posted by: PunkMaster.4235

PunkMaster.4235

So from the looks of things is my viper set going to obsolete? Coming from a strictly pve point of view and of course using the new elite, seems to be a power build, or am I seeing it wrong?

I dont think so since the current build will still be great for PvE content (with whatever changes come with the core update). What I will be doing is keep my Vipers, then grab some zerker exotics for testing the new elite in PvE and WvW.

in Warrior

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

I dont think so since the current build will still be great for PvE content (with whatever changes come with the core update). What I will be doing is keep my Vipers, then grab some zerker exotics for testing the new elite in PvE and WvW.

yea, good plan! reckon I will too as I am really keen to give dagger a go, looks fun!! Really hope its viable with raids and pve but we shall see!

in Warrior

Posted by: Resouled.5614

Resouled.5614

Spellbreaker will completely break WvW in its current state. Just the elite will be absolute key in fights. Very interested in how this is going to play out. Seems like a strong pick in both larger and smaller scale.

[vE] Visceral Effect – Blue