Last Stand's BUG/TYPO requires explanation

in Warrior

Posted by: thaniretouni.4762

thaniretouni.4762

Hello everyone,

Since the patch of August 8th, people, including myself, are experimenting with core warrior builds. Unfortunately, the Last Stand grandmaster trait appears to have either a typo or a bug (making it quite confusing). I know the matter has come into light before; however, we have no response from ANet yet. The trait explicitly says that it gives both Stance duration and cooldown reduction. The latter does not appear on the tooltip of any stance, when the trait is active, nor on the actual cooldown counter of the utilities. I guess since the tooltip of the trait does not explicitly mention a percentage reduction, it is likely to be a typo on the description. In any case, all the warrior players deserve a simple explanation from the ANet on the issue. Thanks in advance!

Have a happy testing tomorrow!

in Warrior

Posted by: Jalal.6783

Jalal.6783

Yes please. Necromancers have the exact same mechanic with the Master trait spectral mastery that extends the duration and reduces the cooldown by 20% yet the passive spectral armour that procs automatically when your health falls below 50% hp in the soul reaping benefits from the duration increase but the cooldown reduction. Another point with warrior traits not working as intended is that after the change to endure pain when the cooldown and duration both were reduced to 30 seconds and 2 seconds of activation, the passive endure pain in the defense tree has the lower activation duration of 2 seconds but maintains the 60 seconds cooldown of the old skill. This is also labeled as a stance so it should also benefit from the phantom reduced cooldown of stances that has yet to be clarified.

in Warrior

Posted by: CrashTheGrey.1492

CrashTheGrey.1492

ArenaNet heeyyyyyyy what’s up dudes can we get an answer?

in Warrior

Posted by: Astray.5802

Astray.5802

They don’t read it :P

in Warrior

Posted by: Warrost.4895

Warrost.4895

ArenaNet heeyyyyyyy what’s up dudes can we get an answer?

Arenanet mostly abandoned the official forums.
Hell, they are more active on reddit than here.
I doubt any feedback was really considered.
You can create as many threads as you want, they won’t hear/read/reply/care the slightest.